Little Explorers

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tart.

The world is much bigger in the eyes of a creature so small.
So, little explorer, are you ready for this journey?

Hello everyone! I had an idea for a roleplay that circled around a world where tiny little people live. They are the length of a quarter, and the world around them is gigantic! They've settled down in a little village they made themselves, consisting of acorns or objects they found that provided some use, and the tiny people that live there are called the "Tinks." The tinks have a vast diversity of species, consisting of elves or satyrs, or even a sprite!

LITTLE EXPLORERS IS BACKKK! Ohhh, I'm so excited! This is an old roleplay of mine that sadly died a while ago, and I missed it a LOT! So, if you're interested, let me know!

This reminds me quite a bit of Arrietty! Be sure to tag me when you post a sign-up sheet since I would defiantly be interested in playing this.

• Love
Reactions: tart.
(Insert momentary moment of immature and snickers at the Tinks) while I may or may not join this I will go ahead and keep up to date and read it

So there would be "normal" sized people living alongside them? Like Arrietty.

So there would be "normal" sized people living alongside them? Like Arrietty.
I've honestly never even heard of Arrietty, and after a quick Google search, I completely understand the similarities hahaha! But no, there would be no "normal" sized humans living among them because they were wiped out by a deadly virus that seemingly had no cure.

Reactions: Torsty
Hmm...

Little people running around, driving HotWheels cars would be a good sight for me to see. XD

If that can be a thing, then my interest is somewhat piqued.

...I'm interested!
(Oh, oh! What if they used jello-cups as trampolines! xD)

Hello! Just curious as to if you were still looking for new people?

...I'm interested!
(Oh, oh! What if they used jello-cups as trampolines! xD)
Which brings up a good question @Tart how long ago did the humans die out? Was it so long ago that they're now just a myth or recently enough so that their creations, such as cars and jello cups, are still there?

I'm Kitsune

I'm so glad to see this back again! It was really fun to roleplay in and I will definitely join again without hesitation~

This has my attention. My main question is the one a lot of people seem to be asking: what time is this taking place? I mean, if it's recently after the death of humanity, then there could conceivably be some cities left, which would look absolutely monstrous to these tiny creatures. What about evolution, or magical creatures? Are we going to have to run away from vicious mutated house cats?

I can't guarantee that I'll have enough free time to join this RP (we'll have to see what winter break brings), but, all the questions that have been brought up so far are good ones. I'd like to know more about the world of this RP, to what extent man-made things are still around, and how many other fantasy elements will be in the RP (if any).

Also worth asking -- what posting speed do you expect this RP to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.