Little Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tart.

The world is much bigger in the eyes of a creature so small.
So, little explorer, are you ready for this journey?

Hello everyone! I had an idea for a roleplay that circled around a world where tiny little people live. They are the length of a quarter, and the world around them is gigantic! They've settled down in a little village they made themselves, consisting of acorns or objects they found that provided some use, and the tiny people that live there are called the "Tinks." The tinks have a vast diversity of species, consisting of elves or satyrs, or even a sprite! So, what will you choose?

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Yay! I'm excited now haha! I really thought this would be totally looked over, and no one would be interested. Gah, you guys rock! Anyhow, I will make a post about it soon, and I already have good ideas for the Ad. @andrew21234 @Crono @Muzixmonzter

Reactions: andrew21234
Welcome aboard @Lynne ! And ah, thanks. Alright, are you guys okay with filling out a semi-complex character sheet? Most of the things will be optional, but I really want some good characters and I have a feeling this is going to be awesome. @andrew21234 @Crono @Muzixmonzter

Would a creature like this be acceptable?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 6
OMIGOSH!
This reminds me of "The Secret World of Arrietty" Σ(゚ロ゚) -those who don't know it please ignore-
If you don't mind, can I also join in?

• Love
Reactions: Doughguy
Status
Not open for further replies.