1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Little Explorer

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by tart., Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The world is much bigger in the eyes of a creature so small.
    So, little explorer, are you ready for this journey?

Hello everyone! I had an idea for a roleplay that circled around a world where tiny little people live. They are the length of a quarter, and the world around them is gigantic! They've settled down in a little village they made themselves, consisting of acorns or objects they found that provided some use, and the tiny people that live there are called the "Tinks." The tinks have a vast diversity of species, consisting of elves or satyrs, or even a sprite! So, what will you choose?

• Love Love x 2
  2. I'm in tart this looks awesome, reminds me of Smurfs

• Love Love x 1
  3. Yess! This sounds fun!

• Love Love x 1
  4. @Tart: I really, really am! Let me know when you get it started!

5. Was thinking of making a RP like this. I'm in.

6. @Tart well there is four of us, I think you can make a thread :)

7. Yay! I'm excited now haha! I really thought this would be totally looked over, and no one would be interested. Gah, you guys rock! Anyhow, I will make a post about it soon, and I already have good ideas for the Ad. @andrew21234 @Crono @Muzixmonzter

• Like Like x 1
  8. boi
    You
    are awesome, @Tart
    pls let me join.
    pls

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome aboard @Lynne ! And ah, thanks. Alright, are you guys okay with filling out a semi-complex character sheet? Most of the things will be optional, but I really want some good characters and I have a feeling this is going to be awesome. @andrew21234 @Crono @Muzixmonzter

10. Ugh....I suppose haha jk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Would a creature like this be acceptable?

Attached Files:

12. Yes, that should be just fine. Also, I'll post the thread soon and link it. @Crono

13. YES! Kanpachi is in the house!

14. OMIGOSH!
    This reminds me of "The Secret World of Arrietty" Σ(゚ロ゚) -those who don't know it please ignore-
    If you don't mind, can I also join in?

• Love Love x 1
  15. Totally okay with this! They make the best characters!

• Love Love x 1
  16. Ah, this sounds adorable. I'll likely join, too~ c:

17. Aw Yay @Kaz ! Haha. This is going to be awesome~

18. Almost... done...!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.