1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fandom, romance, fantasy, drama, medieval
Hello again to everyone out there! It's been an extremely long time I'm sad to say. To not veer too far off subject I've been gone from roleplaying for awhile now due to life and all that fun jazz ~~
I have one longterm partner I've kept up with but now I'm looking to hopefully add a for more rps to the mix! I've started missing writing terribly and while my friend has her own life stuff to deal with; here I am back and ready to tackle some more juicy and creative stories
full

Email or threads is my preference but I'm not opposed to roleplaying through a pm. All I ask is having a separate chat for ooc talk. Which leads into my next thing ~~ I'd love to make friends with those I'm writing with! Just some conversation here and there would be nice or even just talk of the rp or a show/movie or a quick hello. Just roleplaying is cool too though!

It's much more of a slim chance but I will throw it out there that I may be interested in an original rp. I'm thinking to wanna eventually write my own story one day and would love to work more on my skills outside of a Fandom setting. With that being said I am/will be more picky with these. I just need something really compelling so it's nothing personal if I may decline. Would be happy to colloborate and brainstorm
full

Fandoms
I'm just gonna list those I would like YOU to play :)

Vampire Diaries/TO
Haven't seen 4 or 5 of TO yet :(
Klaus

Walking Dead
Daryl

The 100 ***Havent seen the new season***
Bellamy

Marvel Universe (movies)
Okay I'm less comfortable as I've never played a canon here so please be patient with me
full

Loki
T'Challa

WWE
Seth Rollins

Game of Thrones
Robb Stark

Star Wars (the new ones)
(Please bear with a newbie if you choose this)
Kylo Ren

Original ideas
I'm interested in something post apocalyptic or something based off the show Animal Kingdom on TNT. Feel free to pitch ideas though!

Last edited:
Hello again to everyone out there! It's been an extremely long time I'm sad to say. To not veer too far off subject I've been gone from roleplaying for awhile now due to life and all that fun jazz ~~
I have one longterm partner I've kept up with but now I'm looking to hopefully add a for more rps to the mix! I've started missing writing terribly and while my friend has her own life stuff to deal with; here I am back and ready to tackle some more juicy and creative stories
full

Email or threads is my preference but I'm not opposed to roleplaying through a pm. All I ask is having a separate chat for ooc talk. Which leads into my next thing ~~ I'd love to make friends with those I'm writing with! Just some conversation here and there would be nice or even just talk of the rp or a show/movie or a quick hello. Just roleplaying is cool too though!

It's much more of a slim chance but I will throw it out there that I may be interested in an original rp. I'm thinking to wanna eventually write my own story one day and would love to work more on my skills outside of a Fandom setting. With that being said I am/will be more picky with these. I just need something really compelling so it's nothing personal if I may decline. Would be happy to colloborate and brainstorm
full
Bellamy

Marvel Universe (movies)
Okay I'm less comfortable as I've never played a canon here so please be patient with me
full

Loki
T'Challa

WWE
Seth Rollins

Game of Thrones
Robb Stark

Star Wars (the new ones)
(Please bear with a newbie if you choose this)
Kylo Ren

Original ideas
I'm interested in something post apocalyptic or something based off the show Animal Kingdom on TNT. Feel free to pitch ideas though!
Hey! I've been looking for an MCU plot for a while, however, there is one thing that is not quite clear about your thread...would you be playing as the character(s) listed, or would I? And would you accept an OC as your partner's charatcer instead of a canon character? Also, do you have a set plot for the MCU fandom?

Hey! I've been looking for an MCU plot for a while, however, there is one thing that is not quite clear about your thread...would you be playing as the character(s) listed, or would I? And would you accept an OC as your partner's charatcer instead of a canon character? Also, do you have a set plot for the MCU fandom?

Oops thanks for pointing that out! I swear I copied word for word what I'd just wrote and somehow it did that lol. But it's fixed now :)
But to answer your question specifically those are who I'm looking for someone to play as the character and me as an oc. I dont mind playing a canon though for someone in return!

For plots I unfortunately haven't come up with much of one yet. Typically I tend to come up with ones depending on what characters will be in it/the main characters. Definitely planning to try as I get more familiar with the characters and universe!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: noodle
Oops thanks for pointing that out! I swear I copied word for word what I'd just wrote and somehow it did that lol. But it's fixed now :)
But to answer your question specifically those are who I'm looking for someone to play as the character and me as an occasional. I dont mind playing a canon though for someone in return!

For plots I unfortunately haven't come up with much of one yet. Typically I tend to come up with ones depending on what characters will be in it/the main characters. Definitely planning to try as I get more familiar with the characters and universe!
Ah, okay! Well, best of luck in your search ^.^

• Love
Reactions: Forevveru
Would you be into something Fandom? Consisting of Pokemon? If so... i'll provide the link and you can check it out.

Would you be into something Fandom? Consisting of Pokemon? If so... i'll provide the link and you can check it out.

Hi, I'm sorry to say I'm not familiar enough with Pokemon to roleplay it. Good luck though!