Literally have no idea what to write here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zucca_

Hi y'all guys! ^^
I'm gonna try to make this all introduction part as less awkward as I can, since I'm literally the most socially-awkward person I know. My name is Giulio (the italian for Julian) but you can call me zucca or jules, I'm 17 and yeah, I'm from Italy.

So, I've been wandering around rp forums since like i was 12, although I only started with english-speaking ones as close as two years ago (yup, im a bit unexperienced). I love the whole concept of roleplaying and the way it bonds people together, so each time i have the opportunity to join a community such as this one i'm always super excited.

My main problem in roleplay is my lack of language skills (which at times reveals to be pretty frustrating) and the way I easily get bored and lazy. Being a non-native speaker (as some of you might know, i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one in here) is kinda challenging but it always gives a great chance to learn and improve a foreign language and eventually to master it. As of now, this is one of the many reasons why I'm looking to join this forum, since i wish to improve my english as much as i can.

As you may have noticed, I'm a huge Dc/Batman fan, my fav characters being Catwoman, which i can't help calling kitty, and the Gotham City Sirens. Hopefully I'll be able to find a DC/Superhero themed rp group, but im pretty much of a versatile person in this matter, so I can easily jump from a medieval themed rp to a sci-fi one and so on.

In everyday life I like to think of myself as a kind and very supportive person; i'm always trying to make people as comfortable as i can with me and I'm always struggling to be in good touch with everybody.

I don't think there's much more to say, I just can't wait to meet y'all and to start my adventure here. So thanks for reading this long, pardon for the lenght and cya in game!

Welcome to Iwaku, Zucca! I hope you like it here~

• Thank You
Reactions: zucca_
Status
Not open for further replies.