List 5 true things about you which make you sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now I know who of you twisted people I'd call in an emergency.

What, me? I'm probably the least sketchy person alive. No flaws on the trustworthy-department.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
I am the Khaleesi. I gained power by being a wonderful person AND by utterly destroying those that oppose me. :D

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
I tend to be extremely hard to contact and I sleep a lot.

Not five, but whatever! :)

I like to eat a Kit-Kat bar without breaking off the pieces one by one.

That should be reason enough to not trust me.

1. I'm a very good liar and extremely accomplished at manipulating people to get what I want.
2. I'm an open sadist and sometimes to calm myself down I just lean back and picture someone being tortured.
3. I'm also an open masochist and when I'm irritated I'll crack my knuckles against a solid object hard enough to leave a welt, then close my eyes and focus on the pain.
4. I once spent eight days in a psychiatric hospital.
5. I've intentionally started rumors at my high school...about myself.

Round two, because this is fun.

• I have a mental list of people whose emotional weaknesses I've pinpointed. I've drummed up plans on how I could totally crush their self esteem. Just in case.
  • I went on a snorkeling trip in St. Thomas with my mom, and after the snorkeling the boat's bar opened up. I made sure to get on the boat first and downed three cups of rum before my mom could even get on. I had a few more cups while she thought I was sober. I realized how drunk I was as soon as I went below deck to the bathroom and kept bouncing against the walls. :p
  • I've been in the water with barracudas, including being within arm's reach of a fully grown adult.
  • I tend to stare at people in the gym. Not when they're watching, and just to get some figure drawing reference for later.

1. Know how to manipulate electrical distribution systems, can cause a power outage to many people.

2. Dated a woman in a war torn country during the war.

3. Arranged deals with foreign governments.

4. Wined and dined a woman (and more) just to get information from her.

5. Attend parties with foreigners, and encourage rowdy/questionable activities from them.

(Some slightly/massively exaggerated for effect)

Since we're talking exaggeration...

1. My subordinates kill possibly hundreds every week.

2. I am regarded as a national enemy in a large lot of monarchies.

3. My mere breath ceases hundreds of possible births.

4. I know of a slow, excrutiating, and greatly effective way of murdering with minimal effort.

5. My household holds slaves.

[spoili]1. Insects I mistakenly trample.
2. Which ant colony doesn't see a human as an enemy?
3. Pollen and spores in the air.
4. Does only work on trees.
5. Plants. [/spoili]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Man, Iwaku's full of some shady people... and I want them to teach me how to do some of this shit.

1. I've lived in a psych ward.
2. I also have committed numerous counts of particular crimes, that if proven could send me to jail for years and have me pay large fines. (read: piracy)
3. I'm able to read people easily, and instinctively know ways to hurt them psychologically.
4. I have what could be considered unusual sexual fetishes.
5. I imagine death, destruction, torture, etc. regularly.

(some exaggeration here because I'm not sketchy enough)

Last edited by a moderator:
1) I know how to break an arm and a leg effectively.

2) I like to shit stir between people if I'm bored enough and not lazy.

3) I have pissed on someone's toothbrush for the fun of it. Haven't done it since....for now :').

4) Honestly? I don't like telling the truth :p.

5) I'm British, obviously that's at least a natural +10 in my sneaky stat.

Status
Not open for further replies.