Lion's Roar (Animal Humanoid RP, 18+ Female Partne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we role playing through PM?
Yes, but I need a CS before I can decide whether or not I'm doing this with you. That's how I choose my partners. This isn't first come first served.

Legal Name:
Faelynn Deering

Nickname:
Fae & Lynn

Race:
Deer Hybrid

Deer Characteristics:
Ears
Antlers
Tail

Eyes:
Golden-Blue

Hair:
Dark Blonde

Height:
5'5"

tumblr_my4ykkacsq1r1zhh6o1_1280.jpg

Could we pretend her antlers are small like an actual doe's?

Also, I need a Bio of at least a medium sized paragraph

Hey guys, Omega here. I'm here with a new RP idea. I need a new Rp, since none of mine have been really active in the last week. Well, this time it's a near furry RP. Humans with Animal DNA.

View attachment 98404
Name: Leo Domis
Eyes: Yellow
Hair: Blonde
Race: Lion Humanoid
Bio:
Leo is a Leonis Sapian, a human Lion. He has no distinguishing Lion-like features, except for his long lion tail. He may be a lion, but his tail has the strength of a primate's, which he uses to hang from poles and such upside down. He is always lonely, and he feels like a caged animal. His animal spirit holds a great power.
Hm. Could be interesting.

I'd prefer not to jump right to a CS until I have a feel for what sort of story is going to happen. I'd actually be more interested in hearing what you have intended for this really. I love ideas.

I'd prefer not to jump right to a CS until I have a feel for what sort of story is going to happen. I'd actually be more interested in hearing what you have intended for this really. I love ideas.
IDK. I kind of wanted to go with the flow on this one. I mean I imagined maybe the love interest and he get thrown together when Leo is shot by a police officer or something..

Hmm... Hold on. Could we perhaps switch to PM to discuss. I think we can develop something here really. I have an idea.

Hmm... Hold on. Could we perhaps switch to PM to discuss. I think we can develop something here really. I have an idea.
go ahead and pm your ideas to me

Status
Not open for further replies.