1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Lion's Roar (Animal Humanoid RP, 18+ Female Partne

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Zachary-Sama, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, Omega here. I'm here with a new RP idea. I need a new Rp, since none of mine have been really active in the last week. Well, this time it's a near furry RP. Humans with Animal DNA.

Leo Domis (open)

cool_anime_guy_506038_54452.jpg
    Name: Leo Domis
    Eyes: Yellow
    Hair: Blonde
    Race: Lion Humanoid
    Bio:
    Leo is a Leonis Sapian, a human Lion. He has no distinguishing Lion-like features, except for his long lion tail. He may be a lion, but his tail has the strength of a primate's, which he uses to hang from poles and such upside down. He is always lonely, and he feels like a caged animal. His animal spirit holds a great power.

#1 Zachary-Sama, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  2. Still looking

3. "Hi im Katsumi Ryuu im a nine tailed fox! " as i slowly walk up to this mystery person . * smiles brightly *

4. This isn't a jump-in so I hope you're just being cute. And if you apply PLEASE do NOT use the character your account is based on. Make a NEW character if you want in this RP.

5. I was try to get your attention so yes im being cute and ok give me a second

6. You need to give me an entire CS. And FYI this is not a Magic Rp

7. Still looking for a partner for this. Still having good ideas involving this RP

8. Seriously, still looking.

9. you're a dude so no.

10. Hello,

I'm interested in this role play.

I usually only role play within fandoms, but this idea caught my attention.

What was the plot you had in mind?

11. Well I was thinking he was homeless. And his lion blood would likely get him into all sorts of trouble. I was thinking that his love interest would be the only person who saw any good in him.

12. Would his love interest be a full human or half breed like him?

13. Could be either. Though if she's an animal-person I'd like it if she was one of the meeker animals, someone that in all forms of logic should be afraid of him.

14. How about a deer?

15. Yeah that would work. Though I have concerns about your resume. You say you're usually only on during the weekends. And while I'm not shunning you for your availability, I cannot see myself with an RP that I only get replies from once or twice a week.

16. That's when I'm most active. I can manage a few replies everyday, so long as I don't get sick or life suddenly becomes chaotic.

17. Okay that's fine then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.