2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
I love anything related to Anime, scifi, Modern, Horror/gore, Adventure, Romance, Fighting/action, Mystery, Angst, and Yaoi.
Here is the more simple version of Tau's character sheet. If anyone is interested in discussing a plot with this little cutie please message me!

tumblr_nwq4rczZnL1rs644io1_r1_500.png

CHARACTER INFO

Name: Tau
Meaning: Lion
Nicknames:

Species: Shapeshifter /Lion hybrid
Sexuality: Bisexual
Date of birth: November 23rd
Star sign: Sagittarius
Birthplace: South Africa

APPEARANCE

Noticeable features: Green eyes, freckles, soft lips, strong jawline, straight teeth, His golden ears and tail
Body type: Muscular
Height: 6'0
Weight: 168 lbs
Animal form: Panthera leo

short coat of silky golden fur with a long tail that has a tuft of longer fur at the end
His mane is a pretty mixture of brown and gold. His takes pride in how well kept and soft it is.
☼ In his animal form, his eyes are more of a hazel color then green

☼ He has a brown birth mark on his left paw

PERSONALITY

Positive traits:
" Intuitive " - Tau is very good at reading people from first impressions. Just from having one conversation, he can already tell if he likes you or not. He tends to feel things on a deeper level than others which can make him emotional at times.
" optimistic " - Tau always looks on the brighter side of things, even when things go horribly wrong. He hates to think negatively as it puts him in a bad mood. Although, because of this he can be naive at times.
" Playful and Affectionate " - You'll know if the male likes you if he becomes clingy with you. Tau has a tendency to not know what personal space is at times.

Negative traits:
" Territorial " - Being a lion hybrid, tau has the trait of being very protective, even over the littlest things like food or a stuff animal. He'll growl and most likely bite if you try touching anything that is marked his.
" Too blunt " - Having no filter often gets him in trouble. Although most of the time his intentions aren't to be mean, he is a strong beliver of "honesty is the best policy". Sometimes he can be a little too honest.
" moody " - Tau has his dramatic mood swings pretty often. Howver, they don't ever last long.
Likes: Climbing, napping, sunsets, red meat, being alone, hot summer days, sweet scents, warm blankets, watching tv
Dislikes: crowded areas, being touched without permission, loud people, being bossed around, sloppinessss