Limerence Gardens - Boarding School Drama~

S

Sakura

Original poster
boarding1-1.png

[BG=#238E68][DASH=#00FA9A]Accepting New Characters: Yes!
Rating: PG-17+
Atmosphere/Mood: Drama, Drama, Drama! Some Comedy & lots of Romance! ^^
Basic Plot: You're shipped off to boarding school whether you like it or not, with your parents giving one excuse or another, but the true reason remains hidden even after you've arrived. Limerence Gardens boarding school was made with the purpose of matchmaking its students for marriage. So basically your parents have sent you to get married! :o Can you survive the drama of high-class boarding school along with the secret agenda of marriage? Let's find out!
[/DASH][/BG]

cσηтєηтѕ
тнe leттer
тнe вoyѕ
тнe ɢιrlѕ
тнe ѕcнedυle

The Letter
aqua.gif

boarding5.jpg

Dear Honorary Student,

You are being welcomed to the wonderful academy at Limerence Gardens with open arms.
Here awaits you a world-class campus and the best of professors to aid you in your quest of knowledge.
By sending you here, your parents have chosen none, but the best!

Once you arrive, you will be designated your individual rooms based on what we have gauged from
your personality quiz results. A schedule of classes from the results of your IQ test will also be ready.

Please be prepared for various out door activities including hiking, horseback riding, and the occasional swimming.
There are many adventurous locations here for your free time like creeks, mountains, and rivers.

We look forward to welcoming you in our formal opening night ball.

Until then, our best regards,

Headmasters,
Limerence Gardens Academy

cσηтєηтѕ

тнe leттer
тнe вoyѕ
тнe ɢιrlѕ
тнe ѕcнedυle

The Boys
aqua.gif

boarding2.jpg

--
Boys Profile Sheet--

[noparse]
--A title or Nickname (ex: the crazy man, the teddybear)--
Name
Height/Weight/Athletics: (mention whichever)
College or High School: (If college, what major? If high school, what specialization?)

Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Boarding School: (parents reason for sending you off)

--For School Use--
My Type of Girl...
Eyes:
Hair:
Height/Weight/Athletics:

Anything In Particular: (i.e artistic ability, singing, etc~)
Other Information:

[/noparse]

The Mysterious Romantic, Skylar Josen
Kitsumo Mahon said:
--The Mysterious Romantic--
Name: Skylar Josen
Birthday: October 1
Height/Weight/Athletics: 6', 140 lbs of pure muscle, works out and plays soccer for recreation
College or High School: College - Majoring in creative writing/music, minoring in the arts
Appearance:
01.jpg
Skylar has black hair cut in an emo/scene style. He has bright blue eyes, but sometimes wears bright purple contacts. He has snakebites, his ears gauged (but not very big) and tends to wear black eyeliner and dress in skinny jeans, with band tees on a casual day, or collared shirts with a tie on formal days.
Personality: Surprisingly enough, Skylar comes across as shy, because he's so quiet and tends to keep to himself a lot of the time. Really, he just spends a lot of time thinking and observing the world around him; there's not much that he doesn't miss. He's very into music, writing (mostly poetry), and drawing. When he first gets to know someone, he comes across as kind, but slightly aloof. Once you get to know him better, however, his sweet, romantic, and caring side comes out. He's the type of guy who will stay up all night with an emotionally distressed friend, doing everything that he can to help them. He's a helpless romantic, believing that everyone has a soul mate, a perfect other half - but he doesn't know if he'll ever find his, because he feels like he's done too many bad things to deserve her.
History: He had what seemed, on the outside, like the perfect life. His family, which consisted of his mother, father, and older brother, were rich. He was given everything he wanted, and even some things he didn't! Despite his tendency to isolate himself at school, he was popular, always being followed around by many lovesick girls and guys who wanted to be like him. Nobody knew that his brother had been molesting him since he was ten years old, and that he didn't tell anyone because his brother threatened to kill their parents. Nobody knew that he cut himself, and wrote depressing poetry to deal with the pain. Finally, when he was sixteen, he couldn't take it anymore. He tried to slit his wrists, but was found by his mother, unconscious in a puddle of his own blood. His life was saved, and the truth of his brother's sexual abuse came out. Even though his brother was now out of the picture, Skylar still remained slightly isolated. He blames himself for what his brother did, thinking that he somehow brought it upon himself. He's stopped cutting himself, and is beginning to recover (with the psychiatric help) from the abuse, but he still has his rough times, just like everyone else.
Boarding School: His parents decided to send him there in the hopes that he would find a special girl who would be able to "fix" him, breaking him out of his shell and helping him to get over the abuse he had suffered.
--For School Use--
My Type of Girl... I like someone whose not afraid to be herself, no matter what. Someone whose intelligent, able to carry conversation, but also has fun, and a sense of humor. Someone who won't judge me for my past, or hate me because of my scars. The girl for me has to enjoy music, whether it be listening to it or playing it. She has to enjoy romance, and believe in true love. I want someone who will appreciate everything I do for her, even the little things.
Eyes: Looks don't matter
Hair: Looks don't matter
Height/Weight/Athletics:
Looks don't matter
Anything In Particular: I'd prefer someone who will be able to understand what I've been through, but it's not required. I'd also like someone who will appreciate my writings and artwork.
Other Information: Umm...none?

The Mysterious Romantic, Skylar Josen
Okay here he is.
--The Loner--
Name: Ryan Sevelle
Birthday:October 3rd
Height/Weight/Athletics: 6'0"/176/Slender and slightly muscled
College or High School: High School Math and computer science[/B]
Appearance:
View attachment 4918
Personality: He is quite shy but rather freindly once you get him to open up. Spening most of his time either reading or working with computers he is considered something of an outcast but a very intelligent one. He is stubborn and does not like sterotypes or being teased. He is not fond of arguements or fights but he knows when something is worth standing up for. He has a dry sense of humor and is very sarcastic. He isomewhat uncomfortable around new people but easy to befriend unless you are just outright rude. He loves to help others and also enjoys learning new things himself
History: The Sevelle family runs several multi million dollar companies. Ryan is the only child and heir to this vast fortune. He grew up in England with his father. His mother requested a divorce when he as nine. His father was a strict but caring man and Ryan had a fairly happy childhood. He spent most of his time reading and was home schooled for most of his life. He was something of a prodigy when it came to computers and anything that requiered logic. His faher began to worry about his sons lack of a social life and finally sent Ryan to public school. He was upset to learn that after three years in thats chool his son was still not socializing and wasconsidered a loner. It was only this last year that his father took drastic measures and sent him to Limerence Gardens as a last resort.
Boarding School: His father wants him to carry on the family and fears that he will never meet the right girl because he is so wrapped up in his studies.
--For School Use--
My Type of Girl...
Eyes: Any
Hair: As long as its longer than his any
Height/Weight/Athletics: Shorter than him[/B]
Anything In Particular: Intelligent with a sense of humor
Other Information: Not at the moment

The Rebellious One, Damien Blue
The Rebellious One
Name Damien Blue
Birthday: June 21
Height/Weight/Athletics: 6'1", 177 lbs, basketball and soccer
College or High School: High School, Fine Arts
Appearance:
1-1106753-2811-t.jpg

Personality: Hotheaded and stubborn. He doesn't really care about anyone or anything except himself. He's all about making sure he's noticed at all costs.
History: His parents are rich and are always off on trips, leaving him at home. He finally got fed up with it and told them off. They didn't take too kindly to that. He was also home schooled by his nanny.
Boarding School: "You need to grow up and start being with kids your own age."
--For School Use--
My Type of Girl... would be able to balance me.
Eyes: any
Hair: any
Height/Weight/Athletics:
doesn't matter
Anything In Particular: needs to be active in something
Other Information:

The Thorn, Nereo DiaCello
--The Thorn--

Name Nereo DiaCello
Birthday: January 10
Height/Weight/Athletics: 6'0", Lean muscle
College or High School: College: Majoring in Chemical Engineering

Appearance:
stallion.jpg
Personality:
Stubborn and unyielding, Nereo is definitely an alpha. Around other guys, Nereo tends to have a very sour disposition and as such, not many friends. Marginally softer to girls, he typically just ignores them instead. Nereo is insecure and any insults tend to result in a fight with him.

History:
Born to an alcoholic and his gentle, sweet mother, Nereo has never had a very good impression of men and believes that they are in general self-serving and egotistical. This has led to conflicts within himself, as he is also a man, and he has warred with these two sides since childhood.

Throughout his life, Nereo has also blamed his mother and sees women as pathetic and servile due to his experiences with her. The one saving grace to Nereo's complete condemnation of women is his younger sister, who is currently nine years old, whom he loves dearly.

Nereo has never been one to foster many relationships, both because of his cynical views about other people and also because he could never have swallowed the shame of bringing friends over to his house to see his father drunk and talking with others about himself often resulted in pity, which only served to anger him more.

Boarding School: His mother wanted him to be free of the house and try to develop healthy relationships with others.

--For School Use--
My Type of Girl... Patient but strong, an individual with thick skin and an open heart.
Hair: Any
Height/Weight/Athletics: Preferably smaller than I am.
Anything In Particular: Must not be meek.
Other Information:

cσηтєηтѕ

тнe leттer
тнe вoyѕ
тнe ɢιrlѕ
тнe ѕcнedυle

The Girls
aqua.gif

boarding4.jpg

--Girls
Profile Sheet--

[noparse]
--A title or Nickname (ex: the primadona, the sweetheart)--
Name:
Height/Weight/Athletics: (mention whichever)
College or High School: (If college, what major? If high school, what specialization?)

Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Boarding School: (parents reason for sending you off)

--For School Use--
My Type of Guy...
Eyes:
Hair:
Height/Weight/Athletics:

Anything In Particular: (i.e artistic ability, singing, etc~)
Other Information:
[/noparse]

The Troubled, Alice Maxine

--The Flirt--
Name: Brialla (Bria) Senka
Birthday: March 25
Height/Weight/Athletics: Bria is 5'7 but has an athletic build from running, gymnastics and horseback riding. She is 120 lbs, most of it is muscle.
College or High School: High School- Biology/Music
Appearance: Bria has just gotten over her "awkward stage". She has green/blue eyes and auburn hair. She filled out over the summer and now has some curves which she still doesn't quite acknowledge. In fact, she doesn't acknowledge a lot of things about herself like her newly found beauty. She still denies it whenever anybody calls her pretty. She is athletic but her structure hides the power behind her muscles. Personality: Bria is finally breaking out of her shell and becoming a new person. She is always quick to have a comeback and has a sarcastic sense of humor that gets her into trouble sometimes. She is a kind person who always goes out of her way to help people. She is a brave and loyal person and is always right in the thick of things whenever there is a fight. She is an excellent fighter and is extremely tough. She is a great person to have on your side and will always be there for you when you need somebody.
History: Bria grew up in a small town house with her mom and dad. However, when she was 4 years old, both her parents died in a fire leaving her in the hands of her aunt. She is an only child although she sometimes wishes for an older brother. She would always spend all her time outdoors and would always go hiking in the woods near her house. She spent times with her horse and her dog going for trail rides whenever she could spare the time.
Boarding School: Her aunt sent her here for the purpose of "finding herself" but she really just wants her to find a guy. She's noticed that Bria never hung out with many people and wants to get her to socialize more.

--For School Use--
My Type of Guy... Someone who is kind and funny. He should be attractive but it doesn't really matter that much. He should be able to make her feel safe. He has to be able to be romantic but also able to make her laugh at a moment's notice.
Eyes: Any color. Blue or green are really pretty though.
Hair: Any color.
Height/Weight/Athletics:
Must be taller that me and should be athletic if not muscular.
Anything In Particular: Singing would be nice but it doesn't really matter.
Other Information: ​Not that I can think of.
[/COLOR]
cσηтєηтѕ

<s>тнe leттer </s>
<s>тнe вoyѕ</s>
тнe ɢιrlѕ
тнe ѕcнedυle

The Schedule
aqua.gif

boarding3.jpg

12:00 A.M - Sunday, 9-11-2011:
Done! Thread open for sign ups, yaay! <3 And I have to sleep :o Good Night! ^^

cσηтєηтѕ

<s>тнe leттer </s>
<s>тнe вoyѕ</s>
тнe ɢιrlѕ
тнe ѕcнedυle

--The "Troubled"--
Name: Alice Maxine
Birthday: 10/31/1994
Height/Weight/Athletics: (mention whichever) 5'4, 120lbs, doesn't do much athletics but she does run for health.
College or High School: High School for the arts. She plays the piano.
Appearance: She has wavy, reddish-brown hair that reaches just beyond her shoulders. Her eyes are green with dark brown flecks in them and they usually seem spacey or distracted. She's lean and looks lighter than she is. Her lips are slightly pink and her teeth are slightly imperfect, but usually unnoticable.
Personality: She's usually quiet until she's spoken to because her head is constantly in the clouds. When she smiles, it's very kind and warm, though when she's frustrated or angry she tends to cry before she starts yelling. (If she's done crying and is still very angry--especially if someone has done her harm--it's best to keep out of her way.) Although she is warm and kind, she has a very dark side. If she is wronged in some way, she usually goes for a more psychological retaliation than physical. Her ambition to play music oozes out of her and her love for books is evident for she usually has a book in her hand.
History: When she was ten, her parents and older brother was brutally murdered in front of her because of their accidental association with a conman who was afraid of being turned into the police. Adopted by her aunt and uncle of her mother's side, she was raised in a high class society, going to etiquette classes, dance classes, and piano lessons. Her new parents had wealth and she was granted with many advantages.
Boarding School: Her new parents want her to marry a good man, but with her shyness with people her own age, they were worried that she may not find one. They sent her here, hoping that she does.

--For School Use--
My Type of Guy... In her mind, the perfect guy is tall, smart, kind, yet enigmatic and charming. He has bright eyes that shine when he smiles and a witty sense of humor. Although he's kind, he can be very independent. She's open minded to any interests as long as it isn't illegal.
Eyes: Deep blue
Hair: Black
Height/Weight/Athletics: At least 6'1, lean built. Any sport is fine.
Anything In Particular: He can also play at least one classical instrument and is very talented.
Other Information: She's not interested in piercings and tattoos, it actually turns her away from the guy. Also, if he's overly flirtatious and cocky she tends to simply walk away.

A title or Nickname: The Dreamer
Name: Amaryllis Pere
Birthday: April 12
Height/Weight/Athletics: 5'5", Average musculature
College or High School: Math Department
Appearance:
148320.jpg
Personality: Innocent and naive, Amy does not typically get a lot of her peers' jokes and their innuendo. She is obedient and does as she is told, with little thought of breaking any rules. She's loyal to her family and to her friends, as well ad forgiving.
History:
When Amy was born, it was remarked how similar she was to the newborn daughter of the family for whom her mother worked. Amy's mother was suspected of being the mistress of the powerful man who employed her as a maid for the household, but nothing was ever proven.

As Amy grew up alongside the heiress daughter of the family, they only became more similar. In instances where Raeza might be unsafe, they took to using Amy as her body double and allowed her mother to live in the servant quarters without working as a maid in return.

In order to provide her mother with an easy life, Amy never hesitated to take on the role of the girl who looked so much like her. It was also secretly marvelous for Amy to try on clothes she would ordinarily never get to wear. This ingrained obedience into Amy and her adoration for her mother was the cause of her loyalty.

Boarding School:
Raeza was slotted to attend boarding school, not Amy. However, when Raeza was threatened by someone her father had abused in the business world, it was decided that Amy would get the treat of going to boarding school in Raeza's place, posing as Raeza, while the real heiress was schooled in secret elsewhere.

--For School Use--
My Type of Guy... Honest and kind, it doesn't matter if he's smart of if he's been in a rough patch. Just so long as he can be depended on and is kind.
Eyes: Something pretty and light maybe?
Hair: Whatever!
Height/Weight/Athletics: Don't be shorter than me!
Anything In Particular: The ability to accept that I'm not really a rich heiress...
Other Information:

--The Mysterious Romantic--
Name: Skylar Josen
Birthday: October 1
Height/Weight/Athletics: 6', 140 lbs of pure muscle, works out and plays soccer for recreation
College or High School: College - Majoring in creative writing/music, minoring in the arts
Appearance:
01.jpg
Skylar has black hair cut in an emo/scene style. He has bright blue eyes, but sometimes wears bright purple contacts. He has snakebites, his ears gauged (but not very big) and tends to wear black eyeliner and dress in skinny jeans, with band tees on a casual day, or collared shirts with a tie on formal days.
Personality: Surprisingly enough, Skylar comes across as shy, because he's so quiet and tends to keep to himself a lot of the time. Really, he just spends a lot of time thinking and observing the world around him; there's not much that he doesn't miss. He's very into music, writing (mostly poetry), and drawing. When he first gets to know someone, he comes across as kind, but slightly aloof. Once you get to know him better, however, his sweet, romantic, and caring side comes out. He's the type of guy who will stay up all night with an emotionally distressed friend, doing everything that he can to help them. He's a helpless romantic, believing that everyone has a soul mate, a perfect other half - but he doesn't know if he'll ever find his, because he feels like he's done too many bad things to deserve her.
History: He had what seemed, on the outside, like the perfect life. His family, which consisted of his mother, father, and older brother, were rich. He was given everything he wanted, and even some things he didn't! Despite his tendency to isolate himself at school, he was popular, always being followed around by many lovesick girls and guys who wanted to be like him. Nobody knew that his brother had been molesting him since he was ten years old, and that he didn't tell anyone because his brother threatened to kill their parents. Nobody knew that he cut himself, and wrote depressing poetry to deal with the pain. Finally, when he was sixteen, he couldn't take it anymore. He tried to slit his wrists, but was found by his mother, unconscious in a puddle of his own blood. His life was saved, and the truth of his brother's sexual abuse came out. Even though his brother was now out of the picture, Skylar still remained slightly isolated. He blames himself for what his brother did, thinking that he somehow brought it upon himself. He's stopped cutting himself, and is beginning to recover (with the psychiatric help) from the abuse, but he still has his rough times, just like everyone else.
Boarding School: His parents decided to send him there in the hopes that he would find a special girl who would be able to "fix" him, breaking him out of his shell and helping him to get over the abuse he had suffered.
--For School Use--
My Type of Girl... I like someone whose not afraid to be herself, no matter what. Someone whose intelligent, able to carry conversation, but also has fun, and a sense of humor. Someone who won't judge me for my past, or hate me because of my scars. The girl for me has to enjoy music, whether it be listening to it or playing it. She has to enjoy romance, and believe in true love. I want someone who will appreciate everything I do for her, even the little things.
Eyes: Looks don't matter
Hair: Looks don't matter
Height/Weight/Athletics:
Looks don't matter
Anything In Particular: I'd prefer someone who will be able to understand what I've been through, but it's not required. I'd also like someone who will appreciate my writings and artwork.
Other Information: Umm...none?

hey! i got busy this week with college, but will be advertizing to get more players this weekend! ^.^

--The Flirt--
Name: Brialla (Bria) Senka
Birthday: March 25
Height/Weight/Athletics: Bria is 5'7 but has an athletic build from running, gymnastics and horseback riding. She is 120 lbs, most of it is muscle.
College or High School: High School- Biology/Music
Appearance: Bria has just gotten over her "awkward stage". She has green/blue eyes and auburn hair. She filled out over the summer and now has some curves which she still doesn't quite acknowledge. In fact, she doesn't acknowledge a lot of things about herself like her newly found beauty. She still denies it whenever anybody calls her pretty. She is athletic but her structure hides the power behind her muscles.
tumblr_lryab4esV71qfnf0do1_400.jpg
Personality: Bria is finally breaking out of her shell and becoming a new person. She is always quick to have a comeback and has a sarcastic sense of humor that gets her into trouble sometimes. She is a kind person who always goes out of her way to help people. She is a brave and loyal person and is always right in the thick of things whenever there is a fight. She is an excellent fighter and is extremely tough. She is a great person to have on your side and will always be there for you when you need somebody.
History: Bria grew up in a small town house with her mom and dad. However, when she was 4 years old, both her parents died in a fire leaving her in the hands of her aunt. She is an only child although she sometimes wishes for an older brother. She would always spend all her time outdoors and would always go hiking in the woods near her house. She spent times with her horse and her dog going for trail rides whenever she could spare the time.
Boarding School: Her aunt sent her here for the purpose of "finding herself" but she really just wants her to find a guy. She's noticed that Bria never hung out with many people and wants to get her to socialize more.

--For School Use--
My Type of Guy... Someone who is kind and funny. He should be attractive but it doesn't really matter that much. He should be able to make her feel safe. He has to be able to be romantic but also able to make her laugh at a moment's notice.
Eyes: Any color. Blue or green are really pretty though.
Hair: Any color.
Height/Weight/Athletics:
Must be taller that me and should be athletic if not muscular.
Anything In Particular: Singing would be nice but it doesn't really matter.
Other Information: ​Not that I can think of.

I'm going to try & advertise to get some guys, so give this at least until Monday-Tuesday.
Thank you for joining & thanks for waiting!

<3

I'll play a male character. Just lemme work on him. Probably will be up either late tonight or sometime tomorrow.

That's great. I really want to get this RP going. I hope we get more male characters.

Well, if anything you've got one here. :D
I just don't have the time or resources at work to make a really good one. So it must wait at least an hour for me to return home to even start on it. ^^

I'd be interested in playing a male character. Pervert with a heart of gold sound good?

I like more males! Pervert with a heart of gold sounds interesting... Like he plays with every girl he sees but he only does it because of [insert bad thing here] and he just hasn't found that special someone?

--The Thorn--

Name Nereo DiaCello
Birthday: January 10
Height/Weight/Athletics: 6'0", Lean muscle
College or High School: College: Majoring in Chemical Engineering

Appearance:
stallion.jpg
Personality:
Stubborn and unyielding, Nereo is definitely an alpha. Around other guys, Nereo tends to have a very sour disposition and as such, not many friends. Marginally softer to girls, he typically just ignores them instead. Nereo is insecure and any insults tend to result in a fight with him.

History:
Born to an alcoholic and his gentle, sweet mother, Nereo has never had a very good impression of men and believes that they are in general self-serving and egotistical. This has led to conflicts within himself, as he is also a man, and he has warred with these two sides since childhood.

Throughout his life, Nereo has also blamed his mother and sees women as pathetic and servile due to his experiences with her. The one saving grace to Nereo's complete condemnation of women is his younger sister, who is currently nine years old, whom he loves dearly.

Nereo has never been one to foster many relationships, both because of his cynical views about other people and also because he could never have swallowed the shame of bringing friends over to his house to see his father drunk and talking with others about himself often resulted in pity, which only served to anger him more.

Boarding School: His mother wanted him to be free of the house and try to develop healthy relationships with others.

--For School Use--
My Type of Girl... Patient but strong, an individual with thick skin and an open heart.
Hair: Any
Height/Weight/Athletics: Preferably smaller than I am.
Anything In Particular: Must not be meek.
Other Information:

Yeah I like it. I think it could be a little comical as well. I think if we have two more guys, then we can just start it. But please can someone make it to the same age group as mine? I always feel that I make my character so young.