the yankee girl

Name Michelle "Michie" Lee
Birthday: April 07, 1993
Height/Weight/Athletics: (mention whichever) 5' 2", 110lb, martial artist
College or High School:
CompSci Major, College freshman
Appearance:
yankeegirl.jpg

Personality: cheerful, talkative, and absolutely ridiculous, Michie is the kind of girl that should've been born a boy. She likes to run, plays frequent pranks on others, and is 'comfortable' walking about with bed hair and in pjs. She's never been too self-conscious and believes that everyone should be like her. She doesn't 'get' girls who put on make up or try to look pretty for someone else. Natural beauty is all she cares about. And sports, of course. Every morning, she gets up early to practice her shaolin. If you mess with her, she'll kill you. If you're friends, you know she's got your back.
History: Michie's parents were the overprotective kind that were still putting her lunch in a brown bag and a pack of tissues in her pocket when she left for high school every morning. And just because they were that cautious, Michie was equally rebellious. She'd leave the lunch by the door and wear different pairs of socks. Sometimes she'd wear sandals in the snow or boots in the summer and drive her parents insane. She was the kind of girl that never picked up her phone unless it was a text and was at some-sports-practice every other evening. She came home after dark and always got into arguments about safety. The only time she brought a guy home was for a training session and her mother misunderstood and made a whole scene about him joining the family. Embarrassed beyond belief, Michie totally turned him down when he actually asked her out. She begged her mother not to keep matchmaking her with every one of her guy friends, but her mother made a deal with her : if Michie went to the boarding school and found her own man, her parents wouldn't interfere.
Boarding School: Mother thinks it'll make Michie more girly if she's surrounded by rich girls. Father thinks it's going to be funny to see Michie turn the place upside down.
--For School Use--
My Type of Guy... Uhhh.. He understands me? Rebellious? Funny?
Eyes: Pretty ones! I like blue eyes.
Hair: Anything fluffy, messy hair looks good.
Height/Weight/Athletics: Taller than me, heavier than me, and can throw a stronger punch than I can.
Anything In Particular: (i.e artistic ability, singing, etc~) If he can paint, that's cool, but he has to be able to fight.
Other Information: He must not question my girly-ness.

No problemm! I'll probably put something up tomorrow morning as I'm extremely tired right now. I just got back from a huge hike :3 Fun but definitely tiring.

i died because of midterms, but i will kick it up into gear before this weekend.
thank you for waiting :/
and sorrysorry!

--The Random One--
Name: Jasmine 'Jazz' Williams
Birthday: 15th of April
Height/Weight/Athletics: (mention whichever) 5'4, petite form
Occupation: bassist for band - has played at a few gigs, though nothing big.
College or High School: Psychology
Appearance: Jazz is quite short, something she is always defensive about. She stays firm with the belief that she will someday grow taller. She has chin length, spiky hair; it is naturally blonde though she has died it black. She has piercing blue eyes, with long dark lashes. She has lightly tanned skin. Her face is heart-shaped, with high-cheekbones and a button nose.
Personality: Jazz is loud, confident and funny. She doesn't care too much about what people think of her, and will do anything to get her opinion out there, no matter what the consequences will be. This tends to work against her, as much as it works for her. Jazz can sometimes let her mouth get the better of her, leaving her in a lot of trouble. She likes to joke around, and sometimes over uses sarcasm and humor emotions with humor and sarcasm. She has a sense of charisma and enjoys making new friends. She usually has no problem telling her friends how she feels about them, and is very open with those she loves.
History: Jazz grew up in the country, and was always around the same people as a cause of this. She made close friendships, and was always quite open with them, telling them about how she felt about them and giving them hugs. When her parents moved to the city years later, her open attitude stayed with her, and allowed her to make new friends easily. Despite this, Jazz sometimes resents her parents for moving her, as she eventually lost ties with those she left behind in the country.
Boarding School: While her friendships were life-long ones, Jazz's dating history was always brief, and she never had anything more serious than a few flings. Her parents want her to have a stable relationship with someone she loves - so they decided to send her off to Limerence Gardens.

--For School Use--
My Type of Guy... Someone who is just as open as her, and who isn't afraid to act like himself, and tell others what he thinks of them. Someone with a good sense of humor, and a goos grasp on sarcasm. Someone who isn't too normal; who she can have a good time with, with the sometimes 'weird' nature of her conversations. Someone who she can be friends with, as well as in a relationship.
Eyes: Any colour is fine.
Hair: Black or dark brown.
Height/Weight/Athletics:
Someone tall and muscular; but not too muscular.
Anything In Particular: Athletic. Needs to be able to play a musical instrument.
Other Information: none

-A title or Nickname (Player-Chick)--
Name: Katii St.Jude
Birthday: 19/6/1993
Height/Weight/Athletics: (mention whichever) 7.5 stone. 5'3 (Depends if she's wearing heels)
Occupation: (if was working parttime) Floating round looking gorgeous in her mother's clothes shops.
College or High School: (If college, what major? If high school, what specialization?)
She went to college majoring fashion,english lit, french and maths
Appearance: Waist length brown hair, huge blue eyes, with 5cm lashes (without mascara) 5'3ft curvy
Personality: Bouncy, cute, incredibly flirty and a heartbreaker
History: Breaking over 500
hearts.
Boarding School: (parents reason for sending you off) Being incredibly rude to their best friends son.

--For School Use--
My Type of Guy... Hot.
Eyes: blue or gray.
Hair: blonde or black or brown.
Height/Weight/Athletics:
130-160 pounds, very athletic.
Anything In Particular: (i.e artistic ability, singing, etc~) artistic,fast runner,quarterback,good singer and dancer.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been sickk :(
and no, please join!
we've been on a standby because i haven't posted in a while ^^

ok :) sorry if its short

--The shy guy--
Name: Franky Jem
Birth: 11/23
Height/Weight/Athletics: 5'10/140/only has leg stregth
College or High School: High school Psychology major
Appearance:slender but is showing sighs of getting thicker due to lonleyness, His hair is jet black and the legth is short,
he has brown eyes but they turn lighter in the dark, wears jeans but not tight ones, he allso wears dress shirts.
Personality: He is quite as explained i his history but when he feel that the moment is right he will open up to the
person he is talking to but it happens rarely. He wants to feel love but also wants to be in a open relationship.
Any one who is friendly to him will apper as some one who wants some thing out of him and is out to hurt him. He trust no one
unles they keep trying to get him to open up and to understand him-
History: At a young age franky has been made fun of for being so shy and none of the kids wanted to play with him.
In his middle school years he was worse than before untill he dated a girl but that allso backfired on him becuase she
she was cheating on him and was uesing him to pass her classes. After the disaster with the girl he has decided to study
the mind of people to discover why people treat him so wrong. He was closse to achevieing his goal untill he seen the girl
again and heartbreak kicked in. Finnaly he was about to pass highschool untill his parents had anouther idea for his
future.
Boarding School: his parents belive if he is bottled up for so long he might start doing things his parents dont want(drugs,
drinking, lust with out love). so his parents decided to sent him to the school hopeing he might open up to some of the girls.
--For School Use--
My Type of Girl: the deep understanding type
Eyes: in favor of bule eyes but enjoys any color
Hair:any hair color and legth
Height/Weight/Athletics: enjoys all
Anything In Particular: she has to know how to play the piano or violin
Other Information: none

NOTICE....

As per this explanation, I'm reallyreally sorry to let this just drop for now.
When I have time and I come back, I'll start this up and hopefully, you'll be around with time to waste to roleplay with me! ;P

I apologize for letting you all down.

Please forgive me~~

The lagging and the inconsistency was something I was trying to change, as you probably know, but I wasn't able to handle it at the moment.

Thank you.

Sakura

Awehh.. I've only just seen this topic now, but it seemed to be a really good idea. ; 3 ; I'm only sorry I didn't jump into it sooner before Miss Sakura's notice. u 3 u </3 If it does end up coming back, I'd LOVE to be a part of it!~ :"D Romance-based RPs are my favorite~!

--The Fighter--
Name Jeremy Winters
Birthday: January 16
]Height/Weight/Athletics:
5' 8", 156lbs., Boxing Club, Judo, Taijutsu, Kickboxing, Basketball
College or High School: High School, Security/Police

Appearance:
miki_hisaya_25221.jpg

Personality: Jeremy is a fighter. He doesn't fight for no reason, only when he's threatened. He's well equipped with the skills to do so, as well. Otherwise, he's probably the nicest guy you'll ever meet, after you get past his outer layer of shyness and minor hostility.
History: Though Jeremy may not look it, he is a world renowned boxer and fighter. He has even gotten a silver medal in the Olympics, but he doesn't brag.
Boarding School: His parents sent him to boarding school after he sent a group of kids that had been bullying him to the hospital.

--For School Use--
My Type of Girl: Weak, Loving, Sexy
Eyes: Doesn't Matter
Hair: Doesn't Matter
Height/Weight/Athletics: Doesn't matter, doesn't like obesity.
Anything In Particular: (i.e artistic ability, singing, etc~)
Other Information: