Limerence Gardens - Boarding School Drama~

I like more males! Pervert with a heart of gold sounds interesting... Like he plays with every girl he sees but he only does it because of [insert bad thing here] and he just hasn't found that special someone?

I was thinking more he doesn't have any bad things in his past to cause it, he's a pervert just because. But learning about the girl's troubled pasts would bring out the good guy in him.

Yeah I like that one better than the guys history. It makes it interesting.

Ahhh a reverse cliche? Ish? Anywayss. I like it :D

The Rebellious One
Name Damien Blue
Birthday: June 21
Height/Weight/Athletics: 6'1", 177 lbs, basketball and soccer
College or High School: High School, Fine Arts
Appearance:
1-1106753-2811-t.jpg

Personality: Hotheaded and stubborn. He doesn't really care about anyone or anything except himself. He's all about making sure he's noticed at all costs.
History: His parents are rich and are always off on trips, leaving him at home. He finally got fed up with it and told them off. They didn't take too kindly to that. He was also home schooled by his nanny.
Boarding School: "You need to grow up and start being with kids your own age."
--For School Use--
My Type of Girl... would be able to balance me.
Eyes: any
Hair: any
Height/Weight/Athletics:
doesn't matter
Anything In Particular: needs to be active in something
Other Information:

Yes, old man on campus. :P

Does that need to change? I can make him younger i need be. I just noticed he's got 5 years on the oldest of the other students.

I can't tell you what to do since it's not my RP but it might be easier if you made him younger. He'd be able to interact more with the others. Maybe even have some classes with them. It's all up to you!

Ahh I like it better! :)
PS: I really like the personality on him.

YES. Someone that is at least a year from me! AHAHAHA sorry, I just got really excited there.

I love how you guys are talking things out. @___@ so cool!
haha! once the two males are done, I'll add them to the list and I guess we can start tonight or tomorrow.
Even though, it might be better to wait for one more guy~

<--- has to make her own profile too! :o

weekends are kind of hard-to-iwaku-on~ just so you guys don't think i disappeared, i have a midterm monday :x

keep up the awesome discussions <3!

I think ill join this rp . . . i always liked romance roleplays. Though idk what character would be in a good relationship with another. Mine are always the quiet type . . . because they're based off me haha

That'd be cool. I really want to get this started but it's a bit difficult since we have a lack of guy characters.

Do you still need more people? I would like to join if you do.

Okay here he is.

--The Loner--
Name: Ryan Sevelle
Birthday:October 3rd
Height/Weight/Athletics: 6'0"/176/Slender and slightly muscled
College or High School: High School Math and computer science[/B]
Appearance:
geek_3_by_athena_chan-d3b4ee2.jpg
Personality: He is quite shy but rather freindly once you get him to open up. Spening most of his time either reading or working with computers he is considered something of an outcast but a very intelligent one. He is stubborn and does not like sterotypes or being teased. He is not fond of arguements or fights but he knows when something is worth standing up for. He has a dry sense of humor and is very sarcastic. He isomewhat uncomfortable around new people but easy to befriend unless you are just outright rude. He loves to help others and also enjoys learning new things himself
History: The Sevelle family runs several multi million dollar companies. Ryan is the only child and heir to this vast fortune. He grew up in England with his father. His mother requested a divorce when he as nine. His father was a strict but caring man and Ryan had a fairly happy childhood. He spent most of his time reading and was home schooled for most of his life. He was something of a prodigy when it came to computers and anything that requiered logic. His faher began to worry about his sons lack of a social life and finally sent Ryan to public school. He was upset to learn that after three years in thats chool his son was still not socializing and wasconsidered a loner. It was only this last year that his father took drastic measures and sent him to Limerence Gardens as a last resort.
Boarding School: His father wants him to carry on the family and fears that he will never meet the right girl because he is so wrapped up in his studies.
--For School Use--
My Type of Girl...
Eyes: Any
Hair: As long as its longer than his any
Height/Weight/Athletics: Shorter than him[/B]
Anything In Particular: Intelligent with a sense of humor
Other Information: Not at the moment

Attachments

• ea502d0488bf130238900b7c2eff67091228531283_full.png
    ea502d0488bf130238900b7c2eff67091228531283_full.png
    209.4 KB · Views: 5
Sorry for the delay! Long weekend coming up so lots of work to do xD
Anyways, Holly, thanks for the heads up! I'll get the thread up sometime today =]

Thanks everyone! ^_^