Lilo & Stitch Invader Zim Crossover

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Extinct Monkey

Original poster
Okay, I know this is a bit of an odd request...I mean I don't think much people really think about crossing these shows over very much but I'm kind of in love with the idea. I'm usually a ZaDr fan but I kind of like the idea of a romance blooming between Lilo and Dib you know? Both shows involve aliens and stuff so why not..

Plot

Dib's father decides its time they move, could you blame him? His son was going insane, talking about aliens taking over Earth, and space...and little robots. His co-workers were starting to think him a laughing stock, it was just best that they uproot into another town, away from whatever was making his son go insane. Luckily there's a scientology lab where they plan to move at at least and he had always wanted to go to Hawaii.

Dib knows there's something up with this town, it seems there are aliens all around and have different jobs...he wasn't sure what was going on here, but he knew it was probably worse than back home with Zim.

So, here's the thing, I don't care who I play...I mean I am good at being Dib but I've never rp'ed anything remotely L&S...but I would be willing to be Lilo if you preferred.

Awesome! Who did you want to be?

Lilo but older than what she is in the series since that is a tad odd XP

I agree, I prefer them older as well. Anyway, did you want to rp via thread or PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.