Lilium Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lethal who was once again behind the bar heard a bell ding and walked over to the bell and peered down at the one who rang. *How may I help you?" She asks the short female.

"Hello miss'ms," Cheina said happily. She looked up to the woman and went on her toes, trying to see if she could appear at all any taller. It worked, but only a little bit as she continued to speak.

"I wanted to know how I could win'a phota with that waitress over there! I forgot'a bout how."

Lethal looked down. "Well first you must collect points which you earn every time you buy something from our cafe. You can play a game every 50 points. In order to get the photo you must win the game." Lethal says trying to put it as simple as she could.

Her eyes widened as a big gleeful smile elongated. She recalled having 51 points, so she was finally able to actually play a game for the first time. Although it seemed quite small an achievement, it just felt so fulfilling to Cheina.

"Oh sweet, I think I have'a nuff! By'a chance, could I do it now?"

"Oh sure. Just tell her you challenge her to a game and show your card with points." Lethal says.

Veitas plays cards with the customer and the customer lose "sorry sir try again next time " she smiles

Things begin to slow down and Lethal starts to clean up. "Its time for closing." She says looking at the time.

Charles leaves
Veitas helps clean up and she clean all the dishes

With Cheina gone and the customers leaving, Miervaldis sighed in relief and looked up towards the clock.

"Ugh, my wings are just killing me," she groaned as she moved her neck from side to side, a small cracking sound emitting every time she did that.

"Is it okay if we can just chill now boss? Been a pretty long day and all!"

Lethal looked up at Ryu who was the only real adult in the room seeing as Auntie left hours ago. Ryu cleaned down the bar and Lethal nods. "Yeah we can chill but fist let's finish cleaning up. The faster we get done the more time we have to chill." She says picking up dishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.