Lilium Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lexis took out a book from her book bag until she heard the screaming of lethal so she turned around and asked "what's going on why are you mad"

Its soon hit noon and everything became busy. Lethal was running around serving people. "Watch were your fucking going girl!" Yelled a man who clearly ran into her.

"Now sir," Aspen ran over putting her hands on his shoulders, "I'm sure it was a mistake, she's sorry." She gave Lethal a look that said let it go this time.

Cheina rushed in, her sky blue hair reflecting the widening of her sea-eyes. It was so crowded, and almost everyone was rather higher than her. Slowly, she ducked underneath a few of the tall adults to cut the line a little, but ended up at a stalemate having due to a 5-year-old almost telling his mum.

"Don't tell me I'm late, it just can't be rush hou'a now," Cheina groaned sadly, her little lips trying to make a stern pout afterwards. For awhile she hopped up, waving her hand and moving underneath many of the customers to check to see if Miervaldis was there. Like usual though, he was late - again. However, this didn't stop Cheina from wanting to at least get something to eat before her dance class started. It was getting quite uncomfortable in her low-crotch pants and baggy shirt anyway, and her tie was even starting to drag onto the floor.

Now all she had to do was wait, at least for a bit, until it was her turn to finally get some nice hot chocolate and anythin' nice on the menu this time. As a time passer, she watched the employees rush and try to serve everyone, and Miervaldis was that one idiot who wasn't helping. Cheina almost wished she could work, had she not been underage, and help the guys out. With a sigh, she continued to wait and began to bite her bottom lip nervously.

(Sorry! I haven't posted. This RP just seemed dead. If u guts want we can start another RP.)

All my rps that aren't one on one seem to die now of days.

Anyways I have plots, plots,plots and more plots so... XD

Lethal ran around the suddly busy café. This was the busiest they had been since the day they opened. "Comming!" She called out. A man had stuck his foot out and tripped her. She was face first into the floor with her lacy black underwear showing. Another grabbed her ass. She stood up and grabbed her tray which was a lot heavier then the normal ones. She stepped on the mans food that tripped her. "Sorry master." She said coldly with a cheerful smile. Kai looked over. 'Just hit him already Lilith.' He says telepathicly. Her smile then fades when she gets the message. Beating them to a bloody pulp she throws them out. "Don't forget who runs this place. Show your face again and it will be worst then that!" She hissed.

Veitas runs in the cafe and bows "sorry I'm late " her blue hair went back as she stood up. She ran to the changing room and pull out her gloves . Then walks out with a smiles on her face .

Charles walks in as Veitas say "welcome back master" he took a seat.

Ana was walking down the sidewalk when she saw some men get thrown out, they looked really beat up. She chuckled at them, "Ha, looks like you pigs got what was coming," She said standing in front of the door wiping her shoes off before entering. "Sorry I'm late, I suppose. I had to walk here and I'm kinda new at this whole job thing," She said to anyone who was around to listen.

Cheina looked about, more and more people coming. To her, it was simply a flood of tall-talls and she was the shortie left to drown in the line. However, through the cracks of the huge tree-like people, she finally could see someone steadily rushing into the cafe. What the gal was wearing was rather... bright, being blue and orange as one of Cheina's pins were stuck in the gal's kitty-patterned stockings. It was none other than the tardy Miervaldis, whom was just now coming through the door. At first, Cheina tried to go towards her, but the tall people overshadowed Cheina yet again and the poor tiny gal was unable to even see Meirvaldis - but she sure could hear her.

"Eyyyyyy, I'm late again! Now which one of you peeps gunna order some stuff and give me a big paycheck," Miervaldis joked in her raspy voice, smiling from ear to ear. It seemed pretty evident that she didn't care if the lateness would fire her at any given time by now, but she quickly went to work as her brown eyes glistened at the customers with utter glee.

"Ugh... So loud," Cheina groaned underneath her breath as she tried to resurface up slowly to the front of the line.

As Miervaldis continued to help around, stuffing her long sleeves with utencils to give to the customers that were coming, she shouted to Lethal. "Saw you got them sonofabitchas, ey mate? Saw 'em get their ass'ms kicked outta the park before I came in! Shoulda left 'em unable to breed, I say."

She placed the napkins on a table, unaware of everything already being on the table.

"Should'a just kiiiilled them~"

Kiora runs in not long after Veitas, with Ignis right on her heels. "Sorry I'm late." She apologized in a quiet tone, dashing back to the girls changing rooms. Ignis just smirked. "Yeah yeah, what she said." He snorted, walking past everyone with a leisurely pace, slowly getting to the back room. Kiora came out a few minutes later in her uniform and began serving customers.

Charles orders a coffee and some food

Veitas write down charles order and bows "coming right up " she walks to the kitchen

Lethal looked up and whistled. Everything grew quite and still. "Okay can everyone take a seat! If you don't hate a table please wait outside!" She says the room clears up as people sit down and a few small groups walked out. "Woah today is so busy the people can't follow normal stuff. Okay so happy hour will start from now to closing time. If you are here for drinks and plain to stay please have a seat at the bar. If you are here to play to win a photo with your favorite employee please wait for them to come to you. Now remeber to play a game you must have 50 points!" She says jumping down from the bar.

Vertias come back to charles "here is your coffee with cream and a chocolate donuts " She smiles "would you like anything else master"

Charles shake his head "no thanks "

"Vetias, It seems you have a customer that wants to play a game for chance to win a photo with you." Lethal says walking up to her. "Please go to room one." She smiles.

Vetias smiles at Lethal "ok " she walks into room one and starts shuffling a deck of cards

With a groan of a mixture of sorrow and weariness, Miervaldis swayed her hip and rested her hands in her pockets. Her facial expression was quite joyful though, if not also tiresome, and soon she hummed with energy acquired outta nowhere.

"Whoo, this is gonna be quite'a trip. "

She turned to the customer going on to play a game to win a photo with Vetias and grins, rolling her shoulders back as her eyes looked up towards the ceiling. No one ever considered her her favorite, however, she was barely on time to work and always acted like a sassy 'ol granny to many customers. Kindness could of been her best quality, if she actually didn't have such a huge attitude and ego. The customer looked.. edible and that neck was throbbing and-

Back to reality. Quickly, Miervaldis shook her head and strutted to the bar's countertop, then rested beside it with her face slightly reddened.

"Anyone gon' get a drink!? "

Meanwhile, Cheina ended up leaving in the huge crowd on accident.

"W-Wait! I'm trying to win a photo!"

Her cries didn't matter though, for the tall-talls ended up passing by her and going about their lives. When the seemingly endless crowed dispatched though, Cheina rushed back inside and hopped for a bit, looking for where to play the game. She sighed, and then went to the counter to the bell as she tapped it.

"Assistance please!"

Status
Not open for further replies.