Lilium Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been rather busy lately sorry. May I ask for a recap, please?

I've been rather busy lately sorry. May I ask for a recap, please?
We r simply just starting all that happened is its a slow morning.

Reactions: IceQueen
I would love to join this if I can~

~Resume~
Employee

Name: Kiora Kitonobe
Species: Neko
D.O.B: November 4th
Blood type: Type A positive
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 112 pounds

Photo ID:
fe4a17057adcbc3293a2bf897129201f.jpg

Uniform: Regular uniform with more skin showing. She wears the dress sleeveless and she has a pair of shorts instead of a skirt and long sleeves. She prefers shorts over skirts.

Sexualaity: Strait as a board
Working history: She has worked odd jobs and small tasks, but likes working at cafe's with friendly environments.

Bio:
Kiora was born into a poor family in the middle of the city. She loved to sing, paint and write, but ended up as a broke cat in a café.
Extra:
She doesn't like men that much, having past with some horrible men. She also likes to hum and sing softly while she works.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Resume~
Employee

Name: Ignis Hakome
Species: Vampire and demon mix
D.O.B: November 14th
Blood type: O positive
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 240 Pounds

Photo ID:
f63016b1b64e6649477faf60d28ae23d.jpg

Uniform: Black tuxedo that has a few buttons undone on his white dress shirt, and dark black buttons.
Sexuality: "Hmm, just your type~" Pansexual
Working history: Has held a few jobs over the time, some of which had been darker than others.

Bio:
Ignis is a pure bread vampire, and by pure bread I mean there is a bit of demon mixed in there somewhere, creating the perfect blend of sadistic and horribly charming. He was born, somewhere in London. He lived most of his life running round, breaking hearts and stealing souls. He loves a good meal, weather it be blood or souls, he doesn't care. Eventually, he landed himself broke and decided to get a job.
Extra:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Analise Rose (Ana)
Species: Demon
D.O.B:05/13
Blood type:AB
Height:5'6
Weight:120lbs

Photo ID:
ConanEdogawa508451e55c844.jpg

Uniform: Shown above.

Sexualaity: Bi
Working history: No history. First job.

Bio:When she found the cafe, Ana was so happy she could finally have a job and be herself. And also flirt it up.

• Love
Name: Veitas Franciso
Species: Goddess
D.O.B: June 39
Blood type: O-
Height: 5'2
Weight: 100 lbs
Photo ID:
2bbd68b71d042ea6fae95cc6420f06bb.jpg

Uniform: shown in the picture but without gloves
Sexuality: bisexual
Working history: None , this is her job
Bio: Heilma was born Into a nice family. When she was 4 her family die by a train crash. She was took In by a old friend. One day she found the cafe . She was happy that she could a job.
Extra:
Sometimes wears a t-shirt with jeans and jordans or nikes
plays piano and violin

Name: Charles Jones
Species: Demon
D.O.B: July 14
Blood type: B-
Height: 5'11
Weight: 140
Photo ID:
1241596388_7731_full.jpeg

Uniform : I'm not a worker
Sexuality: Straight
Working history: none
Bio: Charles was born into a very rich family. When he found the cafe. He wanted to eat there.
Extra:
he loves sweet
he Is very clever

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
So many people I didn't realize. I'm sloop sorry! Go head and jump in!! ^•^

My apologise. It seems I cannot keep up with this and therefore have to quit. Sorry.

My apologise. It seems I cannot keep up with this and therefore have to quit. Sorry.
Can't keep up? No one ever post xD

Yeah very slow. I thought this would be more fun but I guess not..
Well, we gotta start interacting with each other, is why I would assume. I just said somethin' to Lethal for example to y'know, start something. So far we're just getting everyone in right? So it still has a chance ouo Just gotta interact more ~

Well, we gotta start interacting with each other, is why I would assume. I just said somethin' to Lethal for example to y'know, start something. So far we're just getting everyone in right? So it still has a chance ouo Just gotta interact more ~
Yes I know that I have tried but never get answered.

I think the RP died.

Hey, is it too late to join this? And, if not, can I only create a customer? My first post, how exiting!

Hey, is it too late to join this? And, if not, can I only create a customer? My first post, how exiting!
If u wish. I don't mind. However its your job to figure out what is or has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.