INTEREST CHECK Like something out of a saturday morning TV show!

• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
S

Six Million Dollar Man

Original poster
The basic premise revolves around a group of very different teenagers. For one reason or another, they all find themselves in the same town, attending the same school.

Now, at first you have to wonder why. Well, to put it bluntly they're adolescents with attitude. Or, different personalities and skills. That, and they stumble across a whole arsenal of special weapons and are essentially trained to be the Earth's most powerful soldiers, it's last chance and only defense against some great big bad, their army of minions and monster-of-the-week super soldier second in commands, while attempting not to let other people realize they're running around shooting at aliens with plasma-popguns and punching out demons.

Now, if we can get our players together, we can come up with some ideas for villains and just about everything we could need for this. And then of course, here's the group of main characters I want to see:

- Thrill-Seeking Athlete Leader

- Headstrong Amazon Princess (OR) Modern Day Spartan

- (Mad) Science Whiz

- The Boy Scout (Myself)

- Wealthy Star(let)

- The Defector -This character starts off evil, but switches sides-

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it! I want to play the Wealthy Starlet.

-slithers in and flops down- I swear I'm not stalking you, but this seems somewhat interesting to me as well.

I might want to think a bit more about what I could contribute, but of the listed personalities I'd definitely feel more comfortable doing either the Defector or the Mad Science Whiz....I'unno I suppose my bratty Ginger could pull off the athlete but I'm not prone to leadership. Whatever needs filling later on, I suppose.

Thanks for the interest, guys.

[MENTION=5213]Jackalope[/MENTION]: No is okie. Brainstorm the roles you're interested in and give me a short summary of what you have in mind, and we can see what's best for you.

Well, first I think we gotta figure out what we're up against.

Amazon, science whiz, or defector. My schedule's still a wreck, but you can do a lot worse than me.

If I'm the defector, I can be the low-or-middleman villain who first presents themself as the Big Bad until their real rank becomes obvious.

Reactions: Banana-senpai