MmfXmBD.jpg

MMHwoCF.jpg

6MZnqi5.jpg

nqulNLp.jpg

nqulNLp.jpg

7bjmOIP.jpg

ITTVNNu.jpg

5HiTAkG.jpg

So... Some of these aren't the best quality, but this is a new activity I am doing! Combative Lightsaber Sparing!! I've really loved it, its so much fun!!

Given how I just recently got an UltraSaber to use... I really wish that I had someone to do this with. :(

Reactions: F0X
Given how I just recently got an UltraSaber to use... I really wish that I had someone to do this with. :(
My brother in law has an ultra saber, I have a Saberforge saber. His feels a lot heavier than mine, but he also paid quite a bit less. Over all we had a ton of fun, and we might do another session Sunday.

Also, if you look around Facebook, you might be able to find a local group who does it in your area! We're starting onemail in California :)

Also, if you look around Facebook, you might be able to find a local group who does it in your area!
Ah, there's just one issue with that... I don't have Facebook. I've never been interested in getting Facebook either, so there's that.

My brother in law has an ultra saber, I have a Saberforge saber. His feels a lot heavier than mine, but he also paid quite a bit less. Over all we had a ton of fun, and we might do another session Sunday.

Also, if you look around Facebook, you might be able to find a local group who does it in your area! We're starting onemail in California :)
Sunday?! :D Tomorrow Sunday, or next Sunday? I vote next Sunday.... Just saiyan...

Sunday?! :D Tomorrow Sunday, or next Sunday? I vote next Sunday.... Just saiyan...
I plan to do it tomorrow, but I might not be up for it Next Sunday. I am going to be getting back from a trip to pick up my awesome friend, and I will likely be getting home Saturday Night or very early Sunday morning. But we are gonna try and spar every Thursday Night.

I plan to do it tomorrow, but I might not be up for it Next Sunday. I am going to be getting back from a trip to pick up my awesome friend, and I will likely be getting home Saturday Night or very early Sunday morning. But we are gonna try and spar every Thursday Night.
WOO!

Reactions: F0X
Status
Not open for further replies.