Lights, Cameras, Action

EK backed up I-I don't know if I w-want to where that o-owner. he ran under the couch and hid again. There was no way he was wearing a tutu. He was 5'11" and 15 years old, he shouldn't be wearing stuff like that. C-can I not wear that...i-if that's okay?

Hatter sighed," Oh well, maybe another time."
She didn't want to scare him off.
She slumped on the couch, and pulled herself to look under it.
"So, you bored? Cuz' I am."
Hatter started playing with water.
She used her left hand to splash some around EK's ears.

He literally flew from under the couch to the wall behind it. NO WATER! he exclaimed. He then shook his ears and looked around. I'd like to do something. I just don't know what.

Hatter flipped over on her back and looked at EK upside down.
"You don't like water do you?" SHe laughed.
She did want to do something though.
"Want to go to the park or something? I mean, you are a cat. You could eat grass and i could play on the playground," She suggested.
She knew playing on the playground was childish, but this was boredom getting to you.

Uh...sure if you want. I have no problem with that...but how will that look. And won't the camera crew find us? he asked recovering from the scare.

Hatter frowned. That was true. The camera crew would find them.
She looked back at EK, "What about a pet store?"

EK was confused. But he was up for it. As long as he could get some catnip he was in. Good idea. We just have to go with out those camera crew's noticing us is all.

"That's going to be easy!" Hatter exclaimed getting up from teh couch.
She ran to her room andwhen she entered the living room once again, she had a gigantic box.
"Come sit over here," She opened the box.
Out popped a bunch of wigs, and as ton of makeup!

EK smiled. Well that'll definitely work. he said with a huge smiled. He then jumped into the box and scavenged around in it leaving his tail out, swaying happily.

"Your going to have to stick that tail of yours in your pants," hatter laughed.
She first started on herslef, putting on a red wig, and doing her makeup in a "Shadow."
This effect made her look pale and her cheekbones to curve more.
"Know what you're doing?" She asked EK.

((Won't be able to reply tommow and saturaday. Going on a Choir field trip))

EK put on a hat and a cliche mustache. He laughed I look sexy! he exclaimed. He then hopped out the box and touched his tail into his pants. He smiled and watched Hatter. ​What next?

"We need to sneak out," Hatter explained.
She opened her living room window and pointed to a tree.
"Jump there then into those woods," Hatter jumped and quickly made her way into the camoflauge of the trees

EK took a running start and did the same. Making sure to stay close to her, for she was his new owner.

Hatter flew through the woods.
Dodging trees and rocks.
"This way!" She called out making a sharp right-turn.
She suddenly fell, as she tripped over a small branch.

EK followed her and noticed she had tripped. He immediately helped her up gently. "Are you okay owner?" he asked a little worried.

Hatter stopped and touched her now throbbing head.
SHe pulled her fingers back only to see red.
Black spots invaded her vision, and suddenly everything was BLACK.

((mind if i join))

(okay lol ill wait till he answer)