Lights, Camera, Guest Role!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jack Shade, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Watching Supernatural and Stargate SG-1 I find myself thinking:

Ya know...even if I couldn't get lines or have a significant part, I would love to at least be an extra in the series. I'd get a chance to see the stars in their 'element' so to speak and maybe grab an off set conversation.

So what about you guys...what Television series (if any) would you like to be a part of...it can be for a walk on, a minor role, or even (gasps) a main or starring role.

Friends, Iwakuans...lend me your thoughts!

2. ^^ same to you

3. Off the top of my head?

Caprica

Chowder

Super Hero Squad or just about any childrens' show requiring voiceover work, really.

I was trying not to say it, but, yeah, Stargate too.

Heroes if it's renewed(last season was a return to form imho).

Though if I had to be one of Sylar's victims(yeah, yeah, I know. No spoilers for the people who care and haven't seen it yet), so long as my character's last words could be "Now this is getting really stupid," I wouldn't mind.:D

Doctor Who

Power Rangers, just any season other than Zeo or Jungle Fury, I guess.

If we include canceled/completed shows:
    Pushing Daisies (Brilliance!)
    The 4400
    You Can't Do That on Television

4. Can't say I've thought about what kind of role, but;

House
    Entourage

5. Castle

*drools on Stana Katic.*

6. 24.

I mean, holy shit, pretty much everyone in that series has a license to kill, it's awesome.

7. Doesn't anyone have the link to Gail and Ming's sheets? I need them for character categorization for future reference.

8. Well if I am able to pick any show I'd like it would be Doctor Who. I would love to be able to point out and say, "Hey you see that, I managed to touch that Tardis and I actually got to meet the directors, writers, and especially the actors.

9. i just bought the original Wolf Man DVD for $7 today

only to remember my laptop doesn't have a disk drive

10. Chowder.

...What, you were expecting something high-fantasy and whatnot?

...Well fine then.

"Pokemon"... as a Team Rocket Member.

11. Hats off to Frost's second choice.....that sir would be awesome. Get to wear the black hat and grey gloves in the extras lol.

12. "Also creepy."

13. "I'm sorry but it's true, we're both naturally tiny."