Lighter Theme?

A

Angelic Dreamer

Original poster
I really don't mean to be a pest to have this be my second post but is there a lighter theme I could use, one that doesn't have black as the main color? Its really harsh on my eyes and I can't figure out where some buttons are >.< I'm sorry, again don't mean to be a pest.

I tried that about a month or two ago >.> Idk if they'd go for it.

The problem with doing theme with different BG colors is that a lot of people used colored text in their posts for roleplays. D: Thus making posts super hard to read.

I was trying to work on a lighter color style that could accent the black post area better but then I got distracted.

I suppose I could add a white/light grey theme and you light colored users could suffer through trying to read color posts? x___x

[EDIT]

I went ahead and added the "light" theme, you will have to deal with the imperfections. T___T

*rams a broken bottle into Fel's neck*

FUCKING DIE!

*kicks and beats him as he falls*

Thank you Diana :) It really does help a lot.

:D LIGHT THEME PRETTY......... ............. CAN WE HAVE ALL COLOR SCHEMES FOR THEME CHOICES? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASEEEE ?

Tell you what Maggie, you do the coding for it and then give it to Diana gift wrapped!

>>@ Ocha. IF I COULD I WOULD DAMNIT. THEN YOU WOULD ALL BE BLIND CAUSE I'D EVEN ADD SPARKLES XD

No. D: Because that encourages people to use light styles when Iwaku is not designed for light styles and I dun wanna listen to people saying "I can't see _____ on the ____ style!" and every time I update the forums I have to run updates through all of the styles. t______t

I still have to fix a lot of the graphics and tweaking just so this ONE light style will look good. o____o;;

Maybe if everyone signed a contract saying "I will not complain about being unable to read content on Non-Default Additional Styles" and they voted in the topsites everyday. >:D

Still really thank you so so much. It means I can browse Iwaku for longer then ten minutes at a time and not wince afterward :)

You're welcome! XD