1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Lighter Theme?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Angelic Dreamer, Mar 26, 2011.

1. I really don't mean to be a pest to have this be my second post but is there a lighter theme I could use, one that doesn't have black as the main color? Its really harsh on my eyes and I can't figure out where some buttons are >.< I'm sorry, again don't mean to be a pest.

2. I tried that about a month or two ago >.> Idk if they'd go for it.

3. The problem with doing theme with different BG colors is that a lot of people used colored text in their posts for roleplays. D: Thus making posts super hard to read.

I was trying to work on a lighter color style that could accent the black post area better but then I got distracted.

I suppose I could add a white/light grey theme and you light colored users could suffer through trying to read color posts? x___x

[EDIT]

I went ahead and added the "light" theme, you will have to deal with the imperfections. T___T

4. *rams a broken bottle into Fel's neck*

FUCKING DIE!

*kicks and beats him as he falls*

5. Thank you Diana :) It really does help a lot.

6. :D LIGHT THEME PRETTY......... ............. CAN WE HAVE ALL COLOR SCHEMES FOR THEME CHOICES? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASEEEE ?

7. Tell you what Maggie, you do the coding for it and then give it to Diana gift wrapped!

8. >>@ Ocha. IF I COULD I WOULD DAMNIT. THEN YOU WOULD ALL BE BLIND CAUSE I'D EVEN ADD SPARKLES XD

9. No. D: Because that encourages people to use light styles when Iwaku is not designed for light styles and I dun wanna listen to people saying "I can't see _____ on the ____ style!" and every time I update the forums I have to run updates through all of the styles. t______t

I still have to fix a lot of the graphics and tweaking just so this ONE light style will look good. o____o;;

Maybe if everyone signed a contract saying "I will not complain about being unable to read content on Non-Default Additional Styles" and they voted in the topsites everyday. >:D

10. Still really thank you so so much. It means I can browse Iwaku for longer then ten minutes at a time and not wince afterward :)

11. You're welcome! XD