Light In The Darkness

• Thread starter MiraiNikki021209
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MiraiNikki021209

Original poster
*** This isn't exact. I'm open to new ideas, I have been thinking about this story for a while after reading several books similar to the idea. Just a rough sketch of a plot idea.***

Character A has been in a dark place for a while. They have depression, contimplating suicide, and may have other issues. After one particularly hard night for them, they wind up in a hospital bedroom after New Years. The hospital has this special two month program where the patient with poor mental health stays in the hospital and takes special group and individual therapy. His day is planned for Character A to improve mental health. Some days they have arts and crafts group therapy, musical group therapy, regular group therapy, or pet group therapy. And in therapy, Character A meets Character B, someone who ended up in the hospital only a few nights before Character A. The two, who don't think they belong in the "mental ward" drift towards each other since they consider them the only normal people there. They talk, laugh, joke and in the process they slowly reveal to each other what made them do what they did. And along the way, they even begin developing feelings for each other.

JUST A FEW THINGS:

*If it is alright, I would like to be Character B.
*Honestly, I am not the best at keeping a two or three paragraph post, so if your a one or two paragraph poster I will be just fine with that.
*If you don't mind, I am in the mood for a MxF roleplay, and I would like to be the F.
*Swearing is fine, sexual and physical abuse back story is fine.
*No killing or sadistic tendencies. It's not like that roleplay.
*Sex is fine, that's why this is labeled 18+.

CS!!

Appearance:
Name:

Mental Illness:
Personality:
Brief Bio:

MY CHARACTER!!!

tumblr_mhrbvf6I7H1rx5l81o1_500_large.jpg

Name:

Amelia Larkson

Mental Illness:
Depression, Anorexia, Suicidal Thoughts
Personality:
Amelia is blunt and sarcastic. She finds if she pushes people away, she won't get hurt. She rarely really opens up to people and tells them what's wrong, and if she is ever sad she hides it with saecasim and smiles. She doesnt like the way she looks, always feeling that she is fat and hates it when people comment on her looks. She always thinks people are lying. She thinks she's the most normal person in the hospital, denying that she has anorexia or that she is depressed.
Brief Bio:
Amelias life started out happy. As a child she never saw people as fat or thin, pretty or ugly. With that being said, she was a fat child too. She didn't know it, because her parents never commented. It wasn't until she started middle school that the other kiss commented on her weight. They would bully her, pinching her fat and making pig noises. It started her mental illness, but what really broke her was high school. She refuses to say what happened as to why she ended up here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.