Light Breaker Rider's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry for being away , a major family emergency came up which I needed to give my full attention to. My brother was in a car accident on his way back home from college for Spring break. Thankfully , it wasn't to bad but I wanted to give my full attention to that of my family. If my GM's could PM me and update on things I will get to finishing and handling things immediately for you all!

It's okay. RT comes first. Hope all is well!

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Remember Shayla we love you and are here for you.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Its fine, We got your back. as for pairings I'm pretty sure its near random.

I like the look of the void dragon. I feel like Vivi and Cal would either get along famously or hate each other out of principle based on the description of him. And thank you for the rundown!

@Shayla what is the status of the rp love?

@Shayla what is the status of the rp love?
For now , On temporary hold until I can sort out some things and until a friend of mine who was dying to join can create a CS. We will get this going when I have a little more time and we are ready. ^^

Thank you all for your wondrous patience!

Well love I await your readiness

For now , On temporary hold until I can sort out some things and until a friend of mine who was dying to join can create a CS. We will get this going when I have a little more time and we are ready. ^^

Thank you all for your wondrous patience!
And now I'm going to sound like a total asshat, but I'm going to say it anyway because Opinions matter, I guess?

I'll all cool and fine for waiting for things to go, hell Its kinda nice. and yeah, if you have stuff to sort, sort it first. but I don't realy like the idea of waiting just because the GM's friend wants to play. Thats like saying "sorry guys but my dad wants to play with us on the xbox and won't be home from work for another 2 hours. so we can't play." Surely there is nothing against your friend joining late?

Reactions: Brea
I feel like I'll lose the character if I wait too long for it to start. I've always had that problem with newly made chars.

Depending on how much longer we have to wait, I may have to resign as a player in this RP.

No shayla had some real life stuff come up but it's in hold for a short time

thank the gods. I was about to use the defibrillators and then run away with the idea.

Apologies, everyone...I'm going to have to pull out of this RP. I'm not sure I'll be able to play my char after waiting so long after creating her.

Is this still alive? Because I'm starting to lose the narrative in my head, and I would like to know whether or not I should maintain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.