✮Gender✮
    Female
    ✮Sexuality✮
    Bisexual

• article-0-18F8CEE6000005DC-793_640x956.jpg

✮Eye Color✮
    Pale Ice Blue
    ✮Hair Description✮
    Pale blonde, can appear almost white in certain light levels. Is naturally wavy, falling to her bust.
    ✮Height✮
    6ft 3inches
    ✮Weight✮
    121 lbs
    ✮Piercings✮
    None
    ✮Marks✮
    None
    ♦ Weapons/Armor♦
    Weapon:
    katana-1.png

"Siegherz"- One of the two ancient weapons of Drachental, Siegherz is a powerful weapon, imbued with the spirit of a dragon. The blade is powerful, the metal infused with the bone of dragon, making it stronger than most weapons. However, the weapon only responds to someone from the Drachental royal bloodline, and in the hands of anyone else it will horribly burn them, until the weapon is released.
    Armour:
    divines_emissary_skyrim_custom_armor_by_zerofrust-d4kkxpl.jpg

The royal armour of Drachental. Made from dragon bone and scale, the cloth made from thick, magic infused satin, they offer a heightened level of protection, although that extra protection is only offered when the suit is donned by someone from the royal bloodline of Drachental.

Both weapon and armour were forged by her grandparents, who fought valiantly to defend the kingdom. When their loyal dragon fell in battle, he gave them his body to be reforged, so that he could continue to protect the royal family.

• Natalie-Dormer-ann_3401741b.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
    Bloodthirst (See gifts)
    ✮Personality✮
    Poised- Issy always knows what way to handle situations, never losing her focus. She is very alert, and always ready.
    Peaceful- For the most part, Isilynor is a very peaceful and diplomatic person. She prefers to solve things with words and without bloodshed. However, this becomes the exact opposite when her "Bloodthirst" comes into effect.
    Focused- Isilynor is a focused person. She always knows exactly what it is she is trying to do, and always keeps her eyes on the goal, rarely getting sidetracked.
    Intelligent- Years of tutorage and learning under her parents about all manner of subject have left Isilynor knowledgeable in many subjects.
    Diligent- Isilynor is always invested in what she is doing/wants to do. She rarely gives up and tries her best to succeed in the tasks that she sets out to complete.
    Slow- Despite being intelligent, Issy is quite slow at grasping new ideas. Whilst she can do things that she has planned well, she finds difficulty in adapting/learning new topics.
    Heartless- Despite her peaceful nature, Isilynor is actually quite heartless and cold. When required, she can completely disregard the needs and lives of others, taking what she sees to be best for most first.
    ✮History✮ (optional)
    (TBA)
    ✮Likes✮
    The Winter, Cold, Flowers, Alchemy, Outdoors, Night time, Music, Social Gatherings.
    ✮Dislikes✮
    Hot climates, Traitors, Naturally aggressive people, Confrontations, Destruction.
    ✮Hobbies✮
    Playing the harp, Singing, Walking outdoors, Alchemy, Tending to plants.
    ✮Talents✮
    Good musician, Alchemy, Fighting.
    ✮Strengths✮
    A well trained alchemist, Good combatant, Has good diplomacy skills.
    ✮Weaknesses✮
    Can't control her "Bloodthirst" mode, Slow at learning new things, Never really wants to fight.
    ✮Fears✮
    Fire, Destruction of what she holds dear, Death, Never regaining her family's kingdom.

• natalie-dormer.jpg

✮Gifts✮
    Bloodline of Drachental- This ability is granted to isilynor due to her royalty. The main impact of this ability is it's ability to allow her full use of the bloodline's weapons and armour without negative repercussions. However, with the bloodline comes a curse. Known as "Bloodthirst", this curse activates at the sense of great anger, changing Isilynor into a crazed attacker. In this phase, all Isilynor craves for is fighting and blood, unable to distinguish between friend or foe. The only way to return Isilynor from this phase is to draw her own blood, which will return her to herself.
    Stargaze- Isilynor has a unique ability that allows her to see partially into the future, although only to a single event no further than a month away. She can do this by looking into the stars, where her mind forms connections automatically, allowing her to look through time gates of sorts in the sky. This means she is limited as to when she can use this ability, only able to use it on clear nights with lots of stars in the sky.
    ✮Secrets✮
    Has known about both of her abilities for as long as she can remember.
    Constantly is trying to figure out/discover what caused the "Bloodthirst" curse to her family's bloodline.
    Constantly wonders whether her family, all of whom did not escape when the darkness came, are alive or dead.

• be4eb1d4035d91b3ca0d4e891e9586a2.jpg

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
    (If you want to be in a relationship with one of the character, see them first)
    ✮Family✮
    Queen Valerisse Merquiot Sylvere - Mother - Elf - Deceased
    King Anduin Theosere Sylvere - Father - Elf - Status Unknown
    Prince Theodore Anduaria Sylvere - Brother - Elf - Status Unknown
    ✮Friends✮
    OPEN!
    ✮Mate✮
    TBD
    ✮Enemies✮
    TBD
    ♠Pets♠
    Gwyn- A white cat that was bred for Isilynor.
    latest

Diz Bomb

Last edited by a moderator:
Reserved for female dragon~ Since we only have one of those so far.

♦ Weapons/Armor♦
Weapon:
katana-1.png

"Siegherz"- One of the two ancient weapons of Drachental, Siegherz is a powerful weapon, imbued with the spirit of a dragon. The blade is powerful, the metal infused with the bone of dragon, making it stronger than most weapons. However, the weapon only responds to someone from the Drachental royal bloodline, and in the hands of anyone else it will horribly burn them, until the weapon is released.
Armour:
divines_emissary_skyrim_custom_armor_by_zerofrust-d4kkxpl.jpg

The royal armour of Drachental. Made from dragon bone and scale, the cloth made from thick, magic infused satin, they offer a heightened level of protection, although that extra protection is only offered when the suit is donned by someone from the royal bloodline of Drachental.

Both weapon and armour were forged by her grandparents, who fought valiantly to defend the kingdom. When their loyal dragon fell in battle, he gave them his body to be reforged, so that he could continue to protect the royal family.

So, IN a rolelplay where you are ment to be befrending/working with dragons your character is going to be wearing what could be considered, Dragon-Slayer armour? Lets pray she dosn't encounter Alexander in that armour.....
Though on the swing side, Her and Calmir might get on due to the whole star thing.

So, IN a rolelplay where you are ment to be befrending/working with dragons your character is going to be wearing what could be considered, Dragon-Slayer armour? Lets pray she dosn't encounter Alexander in that armour.....
Though on the swing side, Her and Calmir might get on due to the whole star thing.
It isn't "Dragon Slayer" armour. Whilst that may be percieved, it is simply a set of armour forged from the remains of a dragon who was loyal to the family, who fell in battle and did not want to end his service to the royalty. No dragon was slain by the family in the making, and it doesn't really have any abilities that gear it specifically towards killing dragons.

It isn't "Dragon Slayer" armour. Whilst that may be percieved, it is simply a set of armour forged from the remains of a dragon who was loyal to the family, who fell in battle and did not want to end his service to the royalty. No dragon was slain by the family in the making, and it doesn't really have any abilities that gear it specifically towards killing dragons.
I was more looking at the lore of the world, Dragons killed by dark forces ect. The question is: why would you have armour made of the creature you would ride? that and the rest. but eh, I'm just giving opinions. My characters will either (For Alexander) be revolted and probably want nothing to do with it. and Calmir will be curious but nothing more.

So, do the dragons know that they are dragons? And have they turned before? I ask because I was planning oh having my dragons armor mad out of his own shedded scared (I assume the shed their scales, anyways...) but if that clashes with the role play I won't do that.

I was more looking at the lore of the world, Dragons killed by dark forces ect. The question is: why would you have armour made of the creature you would ride? that and the rest. but eh, I'm just giving opinions. My characters will either (For Alexander) be revolted and probably want nothing to do with it. and Calmir will be curious but nothing more.
Yeah, I get where you're coming from. At first, it could definitely be percieved as something negative like that, but the idea of it is that it is a better defence against the darkness, given to the family by the dragons. In a way, it's meant to be a respresentation of the bond that the royal family had with the dragons.

So, do the dragons know that they are dragons? And have they turned before? I ask because I was planning oh having my dragons armor mad out of his own shedded scared (I assume the shed their scales, anyways...) but if that clashes with the role play I won't do that.
acording to the lore, younger dragons (IE lower years) won't have changed, Higher years will have. and as far as I can tell dragons don't stay shifted long enough to shed.

AND WHAT IS IT WITH EVERYONE AND DRAGON SCALE ARMOUR?

I'll likely just opt for metal armor then.

If you want something speicial you can probably ask Alexander to make you something when you get to know him. its likely he'll be happy to do so.

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
@Shayla has stated that you can create your own lore. If that means your dragon sheds often enough for his/her scales to be made into armor, then do so! Don't let the opinions of one person affect the design and creativity of your character. @Brea ~

You do what you do, and we'll do what we do. Simple as that. So long as the GM accepts the character, you have nothing to worry about.

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Shayla has stated that you can create your own lore. If that means your dragon sheds often enough for his/her scales to be made into armor, then do so! Don't let the opinions of one person affect the design and creativity of your character. @Brea ~

You do what you do, and we'll do what we do. Simple as that. So long as the GM accepts the character, you have nothing to worry about.
Wait....so that means.....Huh. so if I create a dragon (for example) Who is...oh lets say a Nightmare Dragon, and can force people in to a dream state and use their own mind against them because it exists only in the realm of the mind. that would be lore cannon and fine? well shit me a wall......I need to finish off Calmir, I didn't even finish his dragon-class abilities and his family.

Dude, no offense...but you need to balance that damn char out. WEAKNESSES ARE IMPORTANT! And two is too few...

In my opinion, of course. This isn't my RP.

*has attempted to keep her GM mouth shut, but can't*

Dude, no offense...but you need to balance that damn char out. WEAKNESSES ARE IMPORTANT! And two is too few...

In my opinion, of course. This isn't my RP.

*has attempted to keep her GM mouth shut, but can't*
~points to the 'needs to finish' statement~

Ah, so he was accepted early, then.

*bows* In that case, continue.

Of course, as I stated, this is not my RP, nor am I a GM here. I have no power in this thread. Just figured since everyone was giving opinions on other people's chars, I'd give mine, too.

*goes to sit in her corner and make more pictures*

Ah, so he was accepted early, then.

*bows* In that case, continue.

Of course, as I stated, this is not my RP, nor am I a GM here. I have no power in this thread. Just figured since everyone was giving opinions on other people's chars, I'd give mine, too.

*goes to sit in her corner and make more pictures*
Oh I agree, Normally in roleplays I have been in there is a set lore with specific limitations (EG in a scifi roleplay, yes there IS orbital bombardment systems, NO you can't have one) and I feel that Dragon-scale anything tends to be OP, because well, dragons are kinda ment to be the 'apex' in mythology, excluding gods and their ilk.

My dragons are all balanced, as they are the enforcers of balance in the world. However, I see your point...in almost every way, dragons are more powerful than anything else in the world, save the gods. I'm a stickler for balance, and I can come across as a bit of an elitist at times. My apologies in advance. That's why I've been pushing to get my questions on this world answered so I don't step on toes, as technically, my char is neither "Royal" nor "Common."

Then again, lore is my favorite part of a person's unique world. Comparing them to my own can be quite enjoyable, and I often find ideas that I twist to make my own. So, seeing a world that has no lore yet is a bit hard for me. That's why I'm excited to RP here...to see how the world evolves with the story. ^^

My dragons are all balanced, as they are the enforcers of balance in the world. However, I see your point...in almost every way, dragons are more powerful than anything else in the world, save the gods. I'm a stickler for balance, and I can come across as a bit of an elitist at times. My apologies in advance. That's why I've been pushing to get my questions on this world answered so I don't step on toes, as technically, my char is neither "Royal" nor "Common."

Then again, lore is my favorite part of a person's unique world. Comparing them to my own can be quite enjoyable, and I often find ideas that I twist to make my own. So, seeing a world that has no lore yet is a bit hard for me. That's why I'm excited to RP here...to see how the world evolves with the story. ^^
Oh indeed, Probably the Hardest thing for me when creating the dragons was 'what lore should I go with on the dragons' so in the end I did 2 different sets of lore, the first if from the REALLY old lore that I found in some mythos books that my dad used to have which basicly dictate that dragons are not living creatures in and of themselves, but are expressions of a person (or group of peoples) emotions and feelings, which is why there are good, and bad, dragons.
The second isn't so fantastic, its from Pathfinder, or a kinda twisted version thereof.
If I used MY lore for dragons, I'd probably get told off, basicly in the Lore I write with, dragons ARE gods of their specified Elements, Time, Light, Dark, Fire, even Dreams and the rest. All ruled over by Avalon, The Dragon king (who basicly can use any element on demand).

Hey, your lore is pretty cool, though. Having the dragons as gods allows them to be OP while still maintaining balance in the world.

My dragons have all sorts of lore thrown in. Each breed can have aspects of dragons from our world as well as something from left field. But, dragons were the creation of my queen of the gods, whose mate and former king is the very world, himself. She ripped out a part of her own heart to give his soul and life essence something to cling to upon his death, and their ten children took pieces of themselves to give him a shell. But, my Elements are also their own beings - living creatures that, in a way, are more powerful than dragons...as they are sort of gods.

It's fun to play around with it, though. I plan on creating another version of my Ethereal Dragon (Natasha) on Partheus, as I've fallen in love with the breed. Probably the second rarest dragon in the world, save my Opals...as there's only two of those. XD

Hey, your lore is pretty cool, though. Having the dragons as gods allows them to be OP while still maintaining balance in the world.

My dragons have all sorts of lore thrown in. Each breed can have aspects of dragons from our world as well as something from left field. But, dragons were the creation of my queen of the gods, whose mate and former king is the very world, himself. She ripped out a part of her own heart to give his soul and life essence something to cling to upon his death, and their ten children took pieces of themselves to give him a shell. But, my Elements are also their own beings - living creatures that, in a way, are more powerful than dragons...as they are sort of gods.

It's fun to play around with it, though. I plan on creating another version of my Ethereal Dragon (Natasha) on Partheus, as I've fallen in love with the breed. Probably the second rarest dragon in the world, save my Opals...as there's only two of those. XD
Yeah, Go look at the Pathfinder Nightmare Dragons, as I said any lore you want, well fuck me I am gonna do something STUPID. Well not REALLY but still you get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.