4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
GaZI4IH.png

castle_by_nikyeliseyev.jpg

( Haven Academy )

The modern world we live within was the only one we knew of,and yet we were connected to another tucked and hidden away in history and only the Chosen Ones may come to enter. A story there is and I shall tell.

Long ago, in a hidden away world called Teledormia, there was a place in which all creatures, elf, man and dragon, thrived in an age of peace and tranquility. The race of dragon was unmatched in power and wisdom for the hundreds of years that they had lived. Yet they were a gentle species that often bound themselves to those of the human and/or creature races. Not due to how little they were in comparison to them, but due to the fact they saw great potential and growth to be had in them. Time passed and within the overcast of joy and happiness within the kingdoms a great darkness came to grow vastly within the shadows. The kingdoms would unite but all would fall before there eye's.

A dark sorcerer by the name of Ithorn had grown to hate the lands. He began to see them as weak and easy to gain control over. He wanted power, and for him he would give all that it took to gain sole control of as many of the lands as he could. With that he cast a curse upon the land that slowly allowed the darkness to seep into the souls of all who couldn't withstand it. One by one,great men and women fell prey to the darkness and soon became known as the "Consumed Ones." These people became Ithorn's followers and did whatever it was he commanded.

For his first decree, he ordered the death of all the dragons of the land who had all but fought tirelessly to disperse of the darkness. Night fell, as did blade upon blade of the dragon-kind. Yet they foretold their deaths and outwitted Ithorn. Of those hundreds of dragons they freed their souls to find worthy holders: the chosen to contain their souls and take their place within the world; the greatest hope.

Ithorn relished in his new-found power and yet knew nothing of what the Dragon Kind had done. The lands were shadowed in darkness and the brave and strong many that survived found new life in the land of Elemore. There they built a kingdom and an academy where Dragon and Dragon Rider kind could flourish and grow strong in the hopes of defeating Ithorn. The Academy became widely known to all as Haven Academy even though all to be found there were sorceress's , wizards , elves and mortals.

Yet, in our world a select few dragon souls had found their way there, dwelling in the Chosen Ones. Now the gateway is opened to them and they must venture forth to the lands and join their destined riders from all walks of life: commoner, criminal and royalty alike. Will they choose to unite as one and save the lands?Or fall to Ithorn's dreaded corruption where his shadow beasts and followers lay in wait of a war destined to come?

Oh, yes, one more thing that was noted in the prophecy of the Dragons: your rider is not only your destined rider, but your destined mate. Will both choose light or be torn to both sides?
We will be choosing who your paired up with for an air of mystery and creative fun! Of course you can all talk in the OOC and wonder , want and assume who you want to be with.

I will also be putting up the names of the Original Kingdoms later for everyone to decide where they were born from or you can make up one for your's and simply that.

On another note please welcome my CO-GM's and favorite peeps!
@UnboundDestiny

@Princess Poisoned Rose

@Gorgeous♠Chaos
GaZI4IH.png

Rules & Guidelines
  • No One-Liners... Give people something to read and keep the interest going!
  • I am GM , What I say if official and same can be said for that of my CO-GM's. If you have any issues with them take it up with me. If your having an issue with someone bring it to us privately. We will accept your CS's and they are the final say when I am not about.
  • Respect each other OOC always. Nobody likes drama and or fighting. I will say something if I catch it happening.
  • Let your responses be as long as you wish them to be! I have never minded a lengthy read and don't feel like you are forced to write as much as others.
  • Be creative and curve your character in how you wish them to be within reason of course. I love to see what you all come up with!
  • No anime pics! Keep to real life pics! I will only allow anime pics if you have an outfit in mind that your character wear's in their realms or to represent their families.
  • For now there is a TWO CHARACTER LIMIT! It might change later on down the road if we need more pairings. Keep genders even , peeps.
  • Romance , Romance! Well all love it for sure! It is always okay here! If things get steamy head on out to PM with the other player's consent of course. Don't want things to go overboard.
  • If someone makes a faceclaim than that is final and belongs to that person alone. When posting your reserve please list your FC. If you don't and another claims it than it will be their's.
  • If you reserve you may claim a face and character if you wish and have no worries of it being taken.
  • If your to be gone for an extended time or cannot post please let me or my CO GM's know beforehand.
  • No GOD-MODING!!
  • At the end of all CS's please write , " DIZ BOMB " to show you have read the rules.
IC Rules:
WIP

GaZI4IH.png

CAST LIST:
Please keep genders even , Peeps!

3 - Female - Male - 5

OPEN SPOTS:

Royal Riders ~ 1 Male ~ 3 Female
Commoner Riders ~ 2 Female ~
Dragons ~ 5 Male Dragons ~ 1 Female

Reserved Slots & FC Claims

Character Sheet: Feel free to add on , it is encouraged!

Another Note , All dragons have human forms as they are from the Real World . You will arrive in them and mainly be in them until control and such is learned.

Character Sheet
(Picture/GIF Real people or Realistic Anime. If you want to incorporate more than one that's great! If Dragon list description & Abilities Under Other. Markings will be given out once pairings are assembled.)
✮Name✮
✮Nickname(s)✮
♥Status- Royal , Commoner , Dragon etc..♥
♥ Species

✮Age and Birthday ~ 16 to 20✮
✮Grade✮ (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Elites)
✮Gender✮
✮Sexuality✮
✮Eye Color✮
✮Hair Description✮
✮Height✮
✮Weight✮
✮Piercings✮
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
Weapons/Armor♦
✮Health Ailments✮
✮Personality✮ (Paragraph please . Or if you want to list things out and put a little description of each character trait that's alright too)
✮History✮ (optional)
✮Likes✮
✮Dislikes✮
✮Hobbies✮
✮Talents✮
✮Strengths✮
✮Weaknesses✮
✮Fears✮
✮Gifts ~ Riders are allowed a limit of two abilities nothing overboard please.. Dragons may list their's here or elsewhere✮
✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious. Do they know about their abilities?
♥Thoughts or extra's♥
✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(If you want to be in a relationship with one of the character, see them first)
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Mate✮
✮Enemies✮
♠ Pets ♠

Last edited:
W.I.P

SnowflakesBorder.png

floral_beauty_tumblr-b0023.jpg

SnowflakesBorder.png

✮Name✮
Princess Anastasia Desdemona Elizabeth Fierro
✮Nickname(s)✮
Ana , Des , Tasha , Ice Princess
Royal - Heir to the Throne of Elemore
♥ Species♥
Human/Elf
18 , August 12th
Elite
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Heterosexual
✮Eye Color✮
Ice Blue
✮Hair Description✮
Light Golden Blonde
✮Height✮
5'8
✮Weight✮
120 lbs
✮Piercings✮
Right Ear

Two Diamond studs in each ear.
TBD
Vogue-Brazil-January-2014-Candice-Swanepoel-14.jpg

♦ Weapons/Armor♦
✮Health Ailments✮

N/A
✮Personality✮ (Paragraph please . Or if you want to list things out and put a little description of each character trait that's alright too)
✮History✮

Will tell throughout RP.
✮Likes✮
✮Dislikes✮
✮Hobbies✮
✮Talents✮
✮Strengths✮
✮Weaknesses✮
✮Fears✮

tumblr_n052a43VbR1shoj1zo1_500.jpg

✮Gifts ~ Riders are allowed a limit of two abilities nothing overboard please.. Dragons may list their's here or elsewhere✮
✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious. Do they know about their abilities?
♥Thoughts or extra's♥

large.gif

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮

OPEN
✮Mate✮
TBD
✮Enemies✮
OPEN
♠ Pets ♠
SnowflakesBorder.png

Last edited:
Reserved for Female Other World Dragon ~ FC: Jasmine Saunders

Last edited:
Reserved for Character,

Dragon Form:
latest

[fieldbox="Basic Info, #A84F82, solid"]

✮Name✮
Alexander Gladstone

✮Nickname(s)✮
Alex, Lex,

Dragon

♥ Species ♥
Soul Construct Dragon

18, Febuary 29th (he was born on a leap day)

Sophomore
✮Gender✮
Male

✮Sexuality✮
Hetrosexual
[/fieldbox]

Hair Looks somewhat like this:
AnimeGuy18.jpg

[fieldbox="Physical Information, #A84F82, solid"]
✮Eye Color✮
Bright Pruple

✮Hair Description✮
Long, Deep Purple, and often a total mess.

✮Height✮
6'2"

✮Weight✮
60-70kg.

✮Piercings✮
Non

a pair of immense skeletal wings all the way down his back with blood red tendons linking the spines and a clockwork heart on his left pectoral right over his actual heart. The cogs turn and pulse in time to his heart-rate. (Magical tattoo!)

♦ Weapons/Armor♦
Thunder Hammer (A warhammer through which he can channel energy)
Storm Shield (A large shield which he can charge with energy to repel metallic objects)
Super-Heavy Plate armour

✮Health Ailments✮
Nothing Long term, However he tends to get a slight cold in the winter months.

[/fieldbox]

aafbf4d740e02ceca900bc216cd83437.jpg

[fieldbox="Mental Info, #A84F82, solid"]
  • Kind
    • Alexander is a warm soul, more than willing to aid others
  • Open
    • Alexander is open with others and is rarely one to hide his thaughts
  • Blunt
    • alongside being open Alexander is unlikely to sugar coat what he is thinking about others
  • Analytical
    • Alexander tends towards analysing others and this comes out most when he is in combat.
  • Protective
    • when Alexander has decided someone means something to him he will do everything in his power to protect them

✮History✮ (optional)
(At some point)

✮Likes✮
Flying,
Building things
Constructing Clockwork
Exorcising his power
Swimming
Building for others

✮Dislikes✮
Inherently Destructive people
Those who try to take advantage of his skills
Overly confrontational people
Wasteful people.

✮Hobbies✮
Building
Flying,
Swimming,
Trying to make pocket watches

✮Talents✮
Engineering
Fighting (Though he won't do it without reason)
Working with his hands.

✮Strengths✮
Capable of making almost anything
Master of combat, though often refused to fight without reason
finds puzzles very easy.
Trustworthy once you have gained his respect or similar.

✮Weaknesses✮
Sees others as 'yet to prove their worth'
Dislikes those who waste.
Will often refuse to fight even if it is needed.

✮Fears✮
The destruction of all that he sees as beautiful.
[/fieldbox]

Armour:
GK_Terminator_artwork-22112910.jpg

[fieldbox="Powers & Extras, #A84F82, solid"]

Creation: Alexander can express his emotions, thoughts, and feelings as raw creation, Literally making things out of thin air.
Rapid Construction: If Alexander has made something very often before (such as his Armour, or weapons) He can create them in a split second, even on himself or other people.
Dragon Form: Alexander's Dragon form is a furthering of his Creation skill, It is the purest expression of his very soul in to the real world, and as such it can be warped and Morphed on his will, It also is highly resistant to damage of the normal kind. However if his soul was to be corrupted so would his form.
Channel Energy: Alexander can channel Electrical energy through objects he holds

Powers In Dragon Form:
Razor Wind: He can exhale a cone of electricity charged shards of metal, ripping foes to shreds and electrifying them.
Static Shield: He is surrounded by a field of static energy, repelling metallic items from his body
Fleshless: His dragon form has no Organic parts, it is purely metalic, thus is immune to necrotic spells.
Storm Blast: Alexander fires 4 huge spires of metal from the fans either side of his head, the area between these 4 spires becomes alive with electrical power, equal to a entire thunderstorm in a small area.

He is Unaware that corruption of his soul would affect his dragon form,
He is scared his Dragon Form could Sink.

♥Thoughts or extra's♥

[/fieldbox]

Thunder Hammer:
300px-Deldrimor_Maul.jpg

[fieldbox="Relationsihps, #A84F82, solid"]

✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Mate✮
✮Enemies✮
♠ Pets ♠

[/fieldbox]

Storm Sheild:
shield5.jpg

I'm sure there's a codeword of somekind, a explosive or bomb? Who knows! but I've read stuff!

Also questions:

Dragons ARE humanoid in this yes, thats what confused me. additionally I presume Dragons have magical powers, and are there any limits on what types of dragon you can be?

Last edited:
zac-efron-ben-watts-2010-28.jpg

[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Name✮[/BCOLOR]

Prince Andrew Damon Emmett Fierro
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Nickname(s)✮[/BCOLOR]
Andy, Drew, D
[BCOLOR=#008000]♥Status- Royal , Commoner , Dragon etc..♥[/BCOLOR]
Royal Dragon Rare
[BCOLOR=#008000]♥ Species♥[/BCOLOR]
Human/Elf
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Age and Birthday ~ 16 to 20✮[/BCOLOR]
18 August 12th
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Grade✮ (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Elites)[/BCOLOR]
Elite
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Gender✮[/BCOLOR]
Male
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Sexuality✮[/BCOLOR]
Heterosexual
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Eye Color✮[/BCOLOR]
Ice blue
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Hair Description✮[/BCOLOR]
Dark Brown that has blond highlights in it
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Height✮[/BCOLOR]
6'3''
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Weight✮[/BCOLOR]
230lbs
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Piercings✮[/BCOLOR]
NONE
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos[/BCOLOR]
TBD
[BCOLOR=#008000]♦ Weapons/Armor♦[/BCOLOR]
Special made dragon armor made to fit hime
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Health Ailments✮[/BCOLOR]
None
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Personality✮ [/BCOLOR]
Kind and big-hearted The Lions are always admired for their kindness and helpful nature. Big-hearted that they are, the Leo graciously shower love and affection on people.
Energetic Since they are ruled by Sun, the source of infinite energy, the Leo are energetic individuals, and spread the positive vibes around.
Optimistic Ones to see the glass half-full, the Leo don't get easily disheartened by disappointments and setbacks. They will always try to come on tops.
Straightforward People born under the Zodiac Sign Leo are quite frank about what they want to say. Mincing words is not their thing.
Loyal While they demand loyalty from the people associated with them, the Leo themselves are also loyal and trustworthy individuals
Headstrong The Leo are opinionated and headstrong, and it takes a lot of convincing to make them change their stance.
Egoistic They have a huge and fragile ego, which often gets hurt over trivial matters. Their ego sometimes become a hurdle in their path to success.
Possessive Since they hold everything that is theirs very closely, they tend to become possessive and prone to jealousy. They are giving, but sharing doesn't come easily to them.
Dominating The Leo want to be in control of situations and expect people to follow them. Their dominating nature may not go down well with everyone. Get your personalised and astrologically astute
Impatient They want to get things done and over with as soon as possible. But their impatience leads them to unnecessary anxiety and even failures and disappointments.
Arrogant They tend to become so self-centred at times that they would become harsh and say things without considering the fact that they would hurt someone.

[BCOLOR=#008000]✮History✮ (optional) [/BCOLOR]
Will explain through the rp
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Likes✮[/BCOLOR]
+Adventure
+Meeting People
+FOOD
+Animals
+Reading
+Archery
+Horseback riding
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Dislikes✮[/BCOLOR]
-Routines
-Royal duties
-Homework(unless its reading)
-Being stuck in one place
-Dishonesty
-Bullies
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Hobbies✮[/BCOLOR]
Reading
Horseback riding
Archery
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Talents✮[/BCOLOR]
Horseback riding and archery

[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Strengths✮[/BCOLOR]
His loyalty
Optimism
His heart
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Weaknesses✮[/BCOLOR]
A bit Egotistical
Impatient
Arrogant
Dominating
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Fears✮[/BCOLOR]
Loosing his sister
Never regaining his kingdom
Losing his mate

[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Gifts✮[/BCOLOR]
159b7313050a4d7687acc84e99562b9c.jpg

He is an Ice and Snow dragon which he finds funny to no end because of his twin's nickname.
ABILITIES:
Cold Immunity-Available in human form
Freezing-limited in human form
Ice Manipulation-limited in human form
Water Walking-because he freezes the top of the water so he can walk on it but as soon as a foot disappears from the surface the ice evaporates. Available in human form
Cryoportation using snow- short distances Available in human form
Cryokinetic Combat using snow. Available in human form
Ice Aura- Strictly dragon form
Ice Healing/Ice-Human and dragon form
Snow Mimicry/Ice-human and dragon form
Snow Transmutation-He can only do this in the most dire situations. Strictly dragon form

[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Secrets✮ List a few, can be silly, or serious. Do they know about their abilities?[/BCOLOR]
He knows he is a dragon
He knows about his powers
He can't fall asleep with out reading
WILL ADD AS I GO ALONG
[BCOLOR=#008000]♥Thoughts or extra's♥[/BCOLOR]
"I am fighting this battle for my sister, for my family and for the future of every person and dragon born!"
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Other✮ Anything Else I Forgot[/BCOLOR]
Andrew is the heir of the kingdom Kalmore. It was the last kingdom to fall to the darkness.
THE KINGDOM OF KALMORE
kingdom-castle-rock-waterfall-wanderer.jpg

[BCOLOR=#008000]✮RELATIONSHIPS✮[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#008000]****************************[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Family✮[/BCOLOR]
Princess Anastasia Desdemona Elizabeth Fierro

[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Friends✮[/BCOLOR]
OPEN
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Mate✮[/BCOLOR]
TBD
[BCOLOR=#008000]✮Enemies✮[/BCOLOR]
OPEN
[BCOLOR=#008000]♠ Pets ♠[/BCOLOR]
Frost-3 year old Snow Leopard.

DIZ BOMB

Last edited:
Chandler Pierce

1425455683240.jpg

advance-beauty-cosmetic-surgery-post-divider.png

• [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Name✮[/BCOLOR]
    Prince Chandler Owen Pierce, Crown Prince of Lumid
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Nickname(s)✮[/BCOLOR]
    Chan, Princy, Your highness, Jockey
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]♥Status♥[/BCOLOR]
    Royal - Rare Dragon
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]♥ Species [/BCOLOR]
    Elf
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Age and Birthday✮[/BCOLOR]
    19 - January 1st
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Grade✮[/BCOLOR]
    Elites
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Gender✮[/BCOLOR]
    Male
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Sexuality✮[/BCOLOR]
    Heterosexual

• [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Eye Color✮[/BCOLOR]
    Light Blue in one eye, Chestnut brown in the other
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Hair Description✮[/BCOLOR]
    Chandler is a natural blonde, his hair is cut shorter on the sides than the top. The top is about three and a half inches in length, depending on where you measure, and the sides and back is less than an inch.
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Height✮[/BCOLOR]
    6'4"
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Weight✮[/BCOLOR]
    240 Lbs
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Piercings✮[/BCOLOR]
    N/A
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Marks✮[/BCOLOR]
    Tattoo 1, 2
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]♦ Weapons/Armor♦[/BCOLOR]
    Weapon: Bow and Arrow, Sword
    Armor: First, Second
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Health Ailments✮[/BCOLOR]
    Slight Depression

• [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Personality✮ [/BCOLOR]
    Since he was little, Chandler has always been into girls which later caused him to become a serious player and has commitment issues. His a prince that lacks responsibility,but has much in the way of love and kindness.Though despite trying his best at times to remain steady and level-headed, Chandler has moments where his anger issues completely control him. Chandler decides to channel his anger into being a fighter and leader, if he is no where to be found he is probably running or training. Although he can be an ass hat at times, Chandler means well and is a trustworthy guy that will go far for someone. He won't admit it, but he is scared of being alone and is insecure about himself in private; though many don't know his insecurities exist because in person he seems so confident. Also Chandler seems to lack a filter, his very outspoken and self-centered at times, he says what he wants and gets what he wants. Besides his thoughts and actions, Chandler is artistic which is something he keeps quite on. He is also in love with horses, he learned how to ride from his mother and started doing races which is where he got the nickname Jockey.
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮History✮ [/BCOLOR]
    WILL BE RPED!

• [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Likes✮[/BCOLOR]
    Horses, The forest, The wild, Swimming, Cliff diving, Girls, Flying, Being a Prince, Being Pampered, Desserts, Working out.
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Dislikes✮[/BCOLOR]
    Having so much responsibility, Being told no, Being rejected, His father at times, His younger siblings, the darkness, Being a dragon.
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Hobbies✮[/BCOLOR]
    Horse back riding, Sketching and Painting, Going to parties
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Talents✮[/BCOLOR]
    Swordsmen
    Archery
    Flying
    Hand to hand combat

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Strengths✮[/BCOLOR]
    Being trained to fight from an early age
    Being a dragon
    Being trustworthy for battle
    Reliable

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Weaknesses✮[/BCOLOR]
    Family acts as if his adopted because he is a dragon
    Isn't so trusting of others so he doesn't let them in

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Fears✮[/BCOLOR]
    Losing his family, Lumid, Friends, or Rider.
    Never finding someone that really likes him for him
    His father
    Being corrupted by the darkness

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Gifts✮[/BCOLOR]
    See dragon form
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Secrets✮[/BCOLOR]
    His father is abusive
    His kind of off and on about being crown prince
    His first kiss was with a guy

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]♥Thoughts or extra's♥[/BCOLOR]
    "I'm not all that scared of going into battle or even training for it. See I've been trained for stuff like this my whole life, but I just didn't think it would happen before I even became King of Lumid. Though I am happy and willing to fight for my land because it is home and those are my people. I was born to die for Lumid if necessary and that is what I shall do."

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Other✮ [/BCOLOR]
    "DIZ BOMB"

• OPEN
    [BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Family✮[/BCOLOR]
    Queen Gloria of Lumid - 39 - Alive
    King Stephen of Lumid - 48 - Alive
    Princess Layla of Lumid - 16 - Alive
    Prince Derek of Lumid - 4 - Alive

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Friends✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Mate✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]✮Enemies✮[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]♠ Pets ♠[/BCOLOR]
    Maximus

• sG0r7aJ6rqY.jpg

[BCOLOR=#3366ff]:Gifts:[/BCOLOR]
    Chandler's other form has the ability to channel lighting through the four gems on his back and breathe it out via the snout.
    The way his wings are allows for fast flying and sharp turns.
    His tail is like an eletric whip

• s6389066.jpg

Chandler is crown prince of Lumid, one of the kingdoms taken over by the darkness.
    Lumid use to be a wonderful place to live, many called it paradise. The Kingdom of Lumid was located within the mountains. The kingdom was so high up that the tips of the castle would surpass the clouds; however, it still set on the Moonscar Lake. King Stephen and Queen Gloria treat their citizens well, but dark secrets hid within the walls of the castle. Queen Gloria has a secret past full of unnerving tales, and King Stephen is far from gracious. Lumid is known for producing armor and weapons, one of the best armies are stationed here.

Last edited:
Reserved for Character,

Also questions:

Dragons ARE humanoid in this yes, thats what confused me. additionally I presume Dragons have magical powers, and are there any limits on what types of dragon you can be?
Yes , all dragons have human forms due to the main fact that most will be coming from the real world. They do indeed have abilities which could vary from anything such as shadow , ice , fire , earth , sonic vibrations , etc.. There is an unlimited field of options for you. Limits on dragon kinds.. I would say that anything is a go as long as your dragon form is ride-able.

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
Am I allowed to do 2 dragons? Its the role I'm most intrested in playing.

1c.jpg
[fieldbox=∞Ali∞, #328f82, DASHED, 50, Courier New][dscroll]
tumblr_msdw8sKvqa1rrpmqjo3_500.gif

#328f82 Color Reference
Name
Princess Alisha Hope Knightley of Amatar Koniej - Second in line for the crown
Nickname
Ali

Status
Royal heir/Princess
Species

Human

Age and Birthday
16 ~ August 31st
Grade
Freshman
Sexuality
straight
Eye Color
Chocolate Brown

Hair Description
long, loosely curly brown hair that reaches just past her shoulder blades
Height
5'1.5"
Weight
112lbs
Piercings
Ear lobes pierced once each
Marks
Lightly freckled from head to tow but mainly on her cheeks
-other marks TBD-

Weapons/Armor
None as of now... unless her equestrian helmet counts

Health Ailments
Allergic to dust and cats
Personality
- Spunky/Sarcastic; Alisha has a rather dry sense of humor... and sometimes comes across as a snot or bully. She's not, sh just tends to find the obvious things that everyone else overlooks, funny. She is not afraid to be true to herself, even if it means making a complete fool of herself sometimes. Ali does have an attitude and does not easily nor readily back down without a good argument.
- Vengeful/Spiteful; Look out if you upset this chick. Ali has a temperament on her and she is not afraid to put it to use. If you cross her she will concoct a plan and she will get back at you... eventually. She tens to be a bit on the sneaky side, pretending everything is fine and striking when you least suspect it.
- Competitive/Fun-Loving; This teen loves to have a good time, but to her, the most fun thing you can do is offer competition. True, it sometimes goes to her head and blocks her judgement on just what might be a bit too competitive, but she always starts in good fun... but winning never hurts.
- Kind/Soft-Hearted/Loyal; If you have won her over then she will stay by your side forever. She will go out of her way to help someone, or really more like something. Ali has a much softer place in her welcoming heart for animals rather than people.
- Bubbly/Friendly; An outgoing girl with a friendly disposition can annoy people at times, but she is just naturally a happy person. Alisha finds no reason to not be happy, besides, wouldn't you rather be happy than miserable?
History
RP
- TV
- reading
- Mashed Potatoes
- family
- competing
- chocolate
- strawberry frozen yogurt
- going fast
- comedy genre
- scary/horror/thriller genres
- chick-fil-a
- riding
- motocross
- swimming
- surfing
- animals
- agility training and competing
Dislikes
- spiders
- creaky floorboards
- typical fluffy chick-flicks
- spicy food
- taco bell
Hobbies
- equitation
- hunter jumping
- show jumping
- cross country
- dressage
- anything to do with horses
- agility training/competing with her dog
- motocross
Talents
- riding
- connecting with animals
- competing
Strengths
- understanding animals
- loyalty
- reading
- competing
Weaknesses
- being over competitive
- understanding people
Fears
- having to rule her families kingdom
- seeing her family fall apart
- the downfall of anyone she loves
Gifts
Riding - she is a naturally talented rider having been raised with horses all of her life. Dragons may take a fair bit of getting used to, but she's a fast learner.
Connecting with animals/dragons - she is patient and gentile with animals and forms bonds easily with them.
(I hope this is okay, I was slightly confused with this part)
Secrets
- Alisha knows that she is a talented rider in her heart, but her confidence often wavers and leads her to second guess herself.
- She is terrified that something would happen to a member of her family, her brother especially, and leave her to be the only remaining heir to the throne of her kingdom. Alisha does not want that kind of power and hates the idea of it possibly being bestowed upon her.
- When she first meets someone she never introduces herself as a princess and often tries to 'forget' that she is one, much preferring the simple life.

Thoughts or extra's
- Her brother is her best friend when it comes to humans. They pick on each other relentlessly at times, but Zachary is her idol and she would be devastated if anything every happened to him.
- She has a horse, Shadowing Flames {AKA Aflame} and a dog, Zoey. Aflame is an 8 year old gelding that stands at 16.2hh. He is a paint coated, Dutch Warmblood. Zoey is a 2yearr old female, miniature blue merle Australian Shepherd. These two are far more than just pets to her, they are her best friends.

Other
- The codeword is diz bomb ... and I'm really excited for this rp, it looks really interesting!
- Faceclaim is Alisha Newton
[/dscroll][/fieldbox]

Last edited:
reserved for my second character

Am I allowed to do 2 dragons? Its the role I'm most intrested in playing.
I will allow it as long as each of your dragons will be able to have a pairing. ^^

I will allow it as long as each of your dragons will be able to have a pairing. ^^
Not a problem I intended to have both dragons be paired with someone else, I don't like roleplaying with myself, both will be male however.
@~Happily.Ever.After~ Your female Heiress think she'd be able to pair up with one of my dragons?

Not a problem I intended to have both dragons be paired with someone else, I don't like roleplaying with myself, both will be male however.
@~Happily.Ever.After~ Your female Heiress think she'd be able to pair up with one of my dragons?
When we choose who you all are paired up with will make sure everyone has a match. ^^ I will more than likely switch my own male dragon to female.

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#b83362
"It can be pretty extraordinary what just the force of your own will can accomplish."
[/bg]
tumblr_mzqy0u7ax01rmiy78o2_250.gif
tumblr_mzdu5eQ8Pk1rmiy78o4_250.gif
tumblr_n2ajg2xtWc1rmiy78o5_250.gif
tumblr_n7ou8ly8Ao1rmiy78o6_250.gif
tumblr_n17zu1RXXJ1smp62to4_250.gif

tumblr_mz35a9AR4v1rmiy78o2_250.gif
tumblr_mzdu5eQ8Pk1rmiy78o8_250.gif
tumblr_mzdu5eQ8Pk1rmiy78o2_250.gif
tumblr_mzqy0u7ax01rmiy78o6_250.gif
tumblr_n4y1dalU3R1ty525so6_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name
"."
. Naomi Corinne Yakuza .

Nickname(s)
"Not many people call me Nao, so I'm not sure if it's really a nickname?"
. Nao .

Status
"I know, I'm nothing extremely special."
. Commoner, Rider .

Species
"Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be a dragon."
. Human/Elf .

Age and Birthday
"Some say I look older, some say I look younger. It's whatever."
. 18 & August 16th .

Grade
"I'm not quite finished with school yet."
. Junior .

"I know people say we Asians all look alike, but I know you can at least tell I'm a girl. Come on!"
. Female .

Sexuality
"Yeah, not really into that girl-on-girl thing."
. Heterosexual .

Eye Color
"No, they're not black."
. Dark Brown (Almost black) .

Hair Description
"This, I guess can be called black. But it's brown in the sun!"
. Dark Brown/Black, Naturally Wavy, Usually Curled, Thick, Bust Length .

Height
"Yeah, I'm aware I'm short. You don't need to point it out."
. 5'4'' .

Weight
"I'm actually just as light as I look."
. 109 lbs .

Piercings
"Oh, just my ears."
. Ear lobes, once each .

Marks
"I got it when I was sixteen, don't judge."
[spoili]
46b908afaa0cb87a9926c96ce91b4ec3.jpg
[/spoili]
Also Has a 2-inch scar on her right hand she got from learning how to wield a sword

Health Ailments
"Just a slight allergy."
. Allergic to Soy Sauce .

Weapons / Armor
"Designed it myself, actually."
Weapons - She uses mainly swords, but can also set traps. And, she does use a shield when she can, though she usually finds it just gets in the way. [spoili]
tumblr_nkgn6hu2XV1rqrw5bo4_250.gif
[/spoili]
Armor - [spoili]
a07ab252f3ed615f62f47c36d37206b0.jpg
[/spoili]

Personality
"I've found that people judge me based on my looks."
. In one word, Naomi can be described as a sweetheart. This awkward girl would never willingly hurt another person's feelings, unless they were to intentionally hurt the feelings of someone she loves. She's very much a pushover, and has a very hard time saying no. Naomi gets nervous easily, especially around strangers. She's not confrontational in any way, and in fact avoids any kind of conflict at all costs. She's very much submissive and a follower, making her a good teammate but not a leader. She has a gentle heart, more likely to give mercy than hold her ground. Naomi is extremely optimistic, and actively looks for the bright side of any dark situation. She is very active, always needing to be doing something, and very adventurous. Because she isn't skilled at making friends she tends to be very loyal and patient with the people she gets close too. She's usually very happy, as it is hard to upset her. Nao is a hard worker, a quick learner, and a compassionate girl. She is forgiving, perhaps too much so, and is open-minded. And, she's also a great listener .

. Mythology, Dogs, Tea, Flying, Warm Water, Reading, Warm Breezes and Adventure .

Dislikes
"I try not to focus on the negative."
. Dancing, Zoos, Gardening, Mind Puzzles, Loud Noises, Swimming, Change and Crowds .

Hobbies
"You're going to think I'm nerdy..."
. Sword Fighting and/or Fencing, Hiking and Designing Clothes .

Talents
"I'm not a total loser, at least."
. Thanks to years of practice, Naomi is very skilled with a sword. She's also fairly good at sketching, as she does it a lot, and she has an eye for detail. She has a great fashion sense, and a slightly photographic memory. Naomi is also able to sew .

Strengths
"Does knowing origami count?."
. Naomi remembers small details without consciously meaning to. She thinks quickly, which enables her to act quickly as well. She has high stamina and is also very athletic. Nao also has good balance, and because she is a visual learner she is very much a monkey-see-monkey-do type of person .

Weaknesses
"I'll be the first to admit I'm clumsy."
. For starters, Naomi is incredibly clumsy. She often trips over herself. She also has a habit of tripping over her words whenever she meets someone new or acting closed off, making her very socially awkward. She is light, which makes her easy to push around, and is not very physically strong. She is easily intimidated and allows people to walk all over her. Also, Naomi is a slow reader .

Fears
"Who isn't afraid of getting hurt?"
. Naomi has a natural fear of pain. She's one of those people that if it is so much as mentioned that she will need a shot she will begin to panic and try to get out of it. She also has a fear of amphibians (frogs, newts, ect), and also of intimacy .

Gifts
"Do you believe in magic?"
. Night Vision - Naomi is able to see in complete darkness.
Fire Manipulation - Very limited. Naomi is immune to fire and heat, meaning it cannot harm her. She cannot throw fireballs or anything like that, she can only catch herself at fire, as well as the objects she is holding .

Secrets
"I have nothing to hide! Don't dig!"
. When she was little she used to leave chocolate for a boy she used to like on his doorstep .
. She can sing well, even if she thinks she can't .
. She once knocked over her mother's favorite vase and broke it, but never admitted it was her .
. She's never shown or really told anyone that she likes to draw clothing designs.
. She knows about her abilities .

Other
"I've already told you everything there is to know about me."
. Her mother is a seamstress, her father is a blacksmith .
. She and her brother have always been very close, even if they pick on each other .

RELATIONSHIPS
"Making friends is hard."
[spoili]
Mate / Love Interest
. TBA .

Friends
. TBA .

Enemies
. TBA .

Other
. TBA .

Family
. Mother - Tiana Yakuza - 40 - Seamstress [spoili]
tumblr_mzz7ohiok51s7ya1po4_r1_500.gif
[/spoili] .
Father - Stanley Yakuza - 41 -
Blacksmith [spoili]
tumblr_nierklF8UO1qjemmto1_500.gif
[/spoili] .
Brother - Yang Yakuza - Older by a year and a half
[spoili]
3148399130_1_108_9KOWGIFs.gif
[/spoili] .
Choi Siwon

Pets
. N/A .
[/spoili]
[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"I always wait until it's too late to say how I feel."
[/bg]

DIZ BOMB

Last edited:
that's fine with me @EddiEddi

When we choose who you all are paired up with will make sure everyone has a match. ^^ I will more than likely switch my own male dragon to female.
@Shayla I can make my second character the common or dragon whichever gender is needed as well ^^

that's fine with me @EddiEddi

@Shayla I can make my second character the common or dragon whichever gender is needed as well ^^
Terrific! I am not sure yet fully on what we will need until I know the rest of the reserves. But , when I know what we need which should be soon I will tell you! ^^

works for me! I should have my girl up by late tonight/early tomorrow the latest

• Love
Reactions: Shayla

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#6ab833
"All of us feel fear, and only the most valiant of us can face that fear."
[/bg]
tumblr_m9jpgx6GWE1qba8yvo9_250.gif
tumblr_m9jpgx6GWE1qba8yvo2_250.gif
tumblr_m9jpgx6GWE1qba8yvo5_250.gif
tumblr_m9jpgx6GWE1qba8yvo4_250.gif
tumblr_m9lg4vr92l1qba8yvo7_250.gif

tumblr_m9lg4vr92l1qba8yvo1_250.gif
tumblr_m7v0tofQmK1roqvrqo5_250.gif
tumblr_m9lun1fyyn1qba8yvo8_250.gif
tumblr_m9jpgx6GWE1qba8yvo8_250.gif
tumblr_m98wnmvMnL1qba8yvo1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name
"No need to call me by my full name."
. Liam Samuel Henderson .

Nickname(s)
"Liam isn't short enough?"
. N/A .

Status
"Not as cool as being a royal dragon, but I'm not complaining."
. Dragon - Commoner .

Species
"A little of both, I guess?"
. Dragon/Human .

Age and Birthday
"Oh, I'm perfectly legal babe."
. 19 & January 13th .

Grade
"What's it to you?."
. Elite .

. Male .

Sexuality
"I'm not a fan of the butt-stuff."
. Heterosexual .

Eye Color
"Brown? I'm pretty sure."
. Brown .

Hair Description
"Are you blind, or do I just need to stand closer?"
. Brown, shorter on the sides, longer on the top, soft, thick .

Height
"I like being tall."
. 6'1'' .

Weight
"Most of this is muscle, mind you."
. 156 lbs .

Piercings
"Yeah, no."
. N/A .

Marks
"None as of now, sorry."
. N/A .

Health Ailments
"I'm as healthy as it gets."
. N/A .

Weapons / Armor
"Gotta protect my human form somehow, right?"
. Weapons - Custom made shield [spoili]
dragon_shield_by_dragonarmoury-d4w8wga.jpg
[/spoili]
Prefers crossbows, but also knows how to use an ax. He can be resourceful if he needs to be
Armor - Except for green instead of red
[spoili]
e72b62abcad0cd0fe221618af5fb3f8d.jpg
[/spoili] .

Personality
"Yeah, I'm kind of an ass."
. Liam takes some time to get to know. Most people's first impression of him is that he is untrustworthy and sketchy. He's mysterious, and this isn't on accident. He makes it so that he is hard to read, and he doesn't like talking about himself- especially when it comes to his personal life. He's naturally skeptical, which in turn makes him alert. Most of what strangers see is an act, a self-defense mechanism to protect himself of those who would take advantage of him. Once he decides to trust someone, he doesn't hold anything back. You either get all of him, or none of him, there is no in-between. Truthfully, Liam is very appreciative of the things he has, and is very polite. He takes pride in being capable, and can be charming when he needs to be. He doesn't play well with others, preferring to do a job on his own, making him very independent. Liam has a hard time admitting he is wrong, which makes him arguable, and an even harder time accepting help. He's very critical and crass, as well as impatient. He likes to get things done as quickly as possible. Still, if there is one good thing about Liam, it's that he is brave .

. Clear nights, Flavored Drinks, Loud Music, Crowded Areas, High Places, Solitude and Lame Jokes .

Dislikes
"Your loud mouth."
. Bossy People, Slush, Wild Animals, Rules, Mexican Food, Bright Lights, Neurotic People and Surprises .

Hobbies
"Oh, you wouldn't like them."
. Pick-Pocketing, Sleeping, Wandering Around and Carving .

Talents
"I don't think you'll be very approving of these either."
. Liam knows sign language, as his mother is deaf. He is also good at stealing, but tries to limit himself. He can read the weather. Liam is also very good at lying, though he calls it acting .

Strengths
"The weak don't survive, that's just how it goes."
. Liam has a very high pain tolerance, higher than most people. He has a natural sense of direction, making him a great navigator. Sleight of hand is his specialty, as he likes to say. He is strong, both physically and mentally, and very sly, like a fox .

Weaknesses
"As far as you know, I have none.."
. Liam isn't very much of a team player, for starters. He also struggled with creating and maintaining personal relationships. Because he is so good at lying he believes he will be able to recognize other lies, but this isn't the case, which makes him gullible. He cares too much about the people he loves, and so is willing to sacrifice a lot for them. Also, Liam is just horrible at running .

Fears
"I'm a dragon, I have nothing to fear."
. Other than his feat of intimacy and letting people get close to him, Liam has an irrational fear of butterflies and moths. He will deny it, but he is also afraid of rejection. Liam is afraid of cemeteries, too, mainly because dead things just freak him out .

Gifts
"Just dragon things."
. Human Form:
Partial Shapeshifting (Turning certain body parts into that of a dragon. For example, he can turn his hand into a claw), Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Agility, Slight Earth Manipulation, Sense Vibrations in ground.
Dragon Form:
[spoili]
earth_dragon_by_shadowdragon22.jpg
[/spoili]
Flight, Camouflage, Fire Breathing, Scales as Natural Armor, Sense Vibrations in Ground, Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Strength, Burrowing .

Secrets
"Like I'd share them with you."
. Hates his father .
. Father abuses him mentally and sometimes physically .
. He steals often, doesn't tell anyone about it .
. Wants to be some kind of law enforcer when he's older .
. Longs for intimate relationships, but because he also fears them he usually runs away from the opportunity of having one .
. He know's he's a dragon... his family does not .

Other
"I think I've shared enough, thanks."
. Thinks being an Earth Dragon is Lame .
. Found out he was a dragon at 13 years old .

RELATIONSHIPS
"I don't care about many people."
[spoili]
Mate / Love Interest
. TBA .

Friends
. TBA .

Enemies
. TBA .

Other
. TBA .

Pets
. N/A .

Family
. Mother - Liliana Henderson - Stay at home mom - 37 [spoili]
tumblr_md0hx4hS3I1rzxujso1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Father - Geofrey Henderson - Construction Worker - 40 [spoili]
tumblr_mwdd9ll0qa1sgtnhyo1_r1_500.gif
[/spoili] .
[/spoili]
[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"Don't get too close, it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide."
[/bg]

DIZ BOMB

Last edited:
Reserving:
  • Male
  • Senior
  • Dragon (is it possible for him to be royal too? If not that's totally okay)
  • Face claim: Beau Mirchoff
As of right now I say dragon because we already have two doing Royal one's. Might change my mind though , never know.^^

First Dragon is done. I didn't use 'real' pictures, but I hope that the pictures are realistic enough, I couldn't find one that suited me.

Reactions: Shayla
Status
Not open for further replies.