M

mango

Original poster
So, I'm looking for a light hearted [fantasy] romance. The kind of posting length where more is better, but every couple days is fine really; at the moment I am scrambled, and unable to promise a set time to post or even that I will be a long term partner, I just want one thing, there, for when I would like to write, which as of late has been every other night at the least but is sometimes once a week! I have a lot going on and sometimes I don't get back to anyone right away, but I won't ditch you.

Anyways, I'm really just looking for:

one partner, maybe two
heavy fantasy, supernatural, bit of horror or paranormal perhaps
m x f
no smut
not interested in doubling rn
more action than drama, so no on the love triangles but yes on the eerie abandoned ruins
an actual plot, please know how to plot
a couple paragraphs but I understand less and never mind more
magic magick magicka

I don't really want to world build much, in fact I'd prefer that this universe be a grand mix of the Witcher series, Dragon Age, Skyrim -- those vibes, but really I am not into elves like, we can have side characters for sure, as many as we want! but I'd prefer to focus on humans, in terms of romance. I would like somewhat simple character sheets with quality imagery, and please no more bad boys that have slept with everything that has a pulse, that stereotype is so disenchanting. Of course you're welcome to design your character as you like, but that being said...

Whatever we end up doing, I'd like to write as a sorceress of some sort, most likely a white witch but, we'll see. I want her and whomever your OC may be to have a connection, I want something subtle and genuine, not forced but not far out of the way, either. Witcher, pirate, thief, vampire, we'll talk. hmu if you're down. just please acknowledge how unstable I am and know I will respond as soon as I can. PM is preferred, I can give you a coding template.

thanks! (:​

• Love
Reactions: junebug