Lifting of the veil:

H

Halie

Original poster
Every other generation bares witness to an event that rocks the foundations of society to its core. Sometimes it can be isolated to a small town. Sometimes a country. And often, in the event of a war, the event can effect nations across the globe. It is well known that human beings tend to be resistant to change, fear it, and even prevent it.

There is indeed, great change imminent, as creatures thought to be myths and legends rise from mist and shadow to walk upon the earth. The time has com for them to hide no more. They can no longer afford it.

Leading this monumental movement is Grenadauln, son to the deceased Oberon and Titania, former king and queen of the Seelie courts. He is one king of seven within the Seelie courts, yet the most powerful and feared.

He has broken the sacred law laid down by his father's father centuries ago to seek that aide of mortals, whose growth as a species has far exceeded expectations.

The queen of the Felleth, Jereldine, ruler of the unseelie courts, has been murdered. A war that threatens to obliterate every living thing not only within the fae kingdom, but the mortal realm as well.

Billions of lives, both fae and mortal, will depend upon reactions of the mundane governments and nations of the twenty first cetury.

Of course, there are the few innocent by standers will be caught up within the fray. These are their stories of their lives as they witness the event that will change the very foundations of the Earth.

Forever.

------------------

Characters needed
For now, theese are characters i Need.

- School teacher

-Politican

-Journalist

Othewise, you guys can play anything you want. The idea of the story is to have normal people witness society changing as they find themselves suddenly faced with the akward transitions of having their every day lives alterred to be shared with creatures that the world thought was nothing but mythology.

Tense altercations with sprites, an akward situation of having a new Dryad neighbor pop up at the door perhaps, a teacher trying to deal with devious brownie babies, you name it. Here's a character outline you can fill out.

Character sheet

NAME

SPECIES/RACE

OCCUPATION

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

GENERAL APPEARANCE

STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

CURRENT GOAL/PURPOSE

TALENTS/INABILITIES/FEARS

GENERAL PERSONALITY

INNER PERSONALITY

SECRET

HISTORY

GENERAL HISTORY

PRESENT LIFE

SPECIAL HISTORIC NOTES

I want to join ^^ quick question though, besides: school teacher, politician, and journalist, what are other things we can play as?

You can play as anything, from a mechanic, and architect. Any modern career will do. Just be sure that they their experiences reflect their life's work.

Okay ^o^ I'll go think up a character.

Character sheet

NAME: Zalia Kranz

SPECIES/RACE: Umm sorry confused what is there again

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

GENERAL APPEARANCE: Me in my native roots
9131812-native-girl-riding-her-stallion-to-freedom.jpg

STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES
: Seeing an animal hurt kills me everytime. When i help the animals it brings me back any animal can give me strength just touching it gives me some of its strenght.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

CURRENT GOAL/PURPOSE

TALENTS/INABILITIES/FEARS: I connect with creatures of all kinds

GENERAL PERSONALITY: Im kinda and sweet but I dont genarly trust anybody. I like to walk around a lot. Get away from everything.

INNER PERSONALITY: Same thing as my geniral personality really

SECRET: I want to trust someone but if i do i will get hurt

HISTORY

GENERAL HISTORY: I grew up very poor. I was always made fun off. No one eever liked me. I got enough money to go to vet school. I trained to be a vet

PRESENT LIFE: I have opened my own vet clinic in my house the upper levels are my house the lower level my clinic.

SPECIAL HISTORIC NOTES

Character sheet

NAME Liam

AGE 21

GENDER male

SPECIES/RACE Look up there

OCCUPATION Teacher

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

GENERAL APPEARANCE
kunal-khemu-wallpaper.jpg

STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES Im not sure

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

CURRENT GOAL/PURPOSE

TALENTS/INABILITIES/FEARS

GENERAL PERSONALITY: Im a sweet guy. I love kids i want some of my own.

INNER PERSONALITY: ^

SECRET: Ive enver been in love

HISTORY

GENERAL HISTORY: I grew up a rich kid. I didnt wnat to follow in my parents footsteps i wanted to be with children. No one would allow a man to babysit so i became a teacher.

PRESENT LIFE: Im a teacher living in a condo

SPECIAL HISTORIC NOTES

Character sheet

NAME- Jiao Masons

AGE- 20

GENDER-Female

SPECIES/RACE- Human

OCCUPATION- Rookie Journalist

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

GENERAL APPEARANCE-
giant-heart-asian.jpg

STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES- She's very stubborn, not stopping until she gets what she wants. However, she hates seeing little kids getting into trouble, it hurts her.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

CURRENT GOAL/PURPOSE- No real goal, but she does plan on going back to college as a law student and becoming a lawyer.

TALENTS/INABILITIES/FEARS- Her greatest fear is that she won't have a family some day, a silly one, but a fear none the less.

GENERAL PERSONALITY- She's a happy-go-lucky girl. Never will you see her without a smile on her face. She's goofy and good-hearted, helping anyone she can.

INNER PERSONALITY- While still cheery, there is a dark side to Jiao. A dark, sad side that only ever comes out when she's alone.

SECRET- her past, she doesn't tell anyone about it.

HISTORY

GENERAL HISTORY- Born from a Chinese mother and an American father. Jiao's mother died during labor, leaving her father with the responsibility of raising a daughter. Around the age of nine, Jiao's father went down a spiral, sinking into depression and later becoming a drug addict and alcoholic. At the age of 16, she became legally imancipated, and left her home. She then found a steady job in a small town in New Hampshire, and later she moved to New York.

PRESENT LIFE- She's found a job at a small-New York newspaper and, while still learning, she's become a very good journalist.

Im gonna wait till we at least have four people to start the story line (: