lifetime of chances. All gender's welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimly_Shadows

life's elegent little bastard
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Furry, dark, twisted. Etc.

Just ask. I mix up many types as well.
Hello, i'm looking for a bit of a sexual relief right now. IF you can handle the thing i play. I might have a place for you to be in my bed room of sex, lies, trick, and magic. Maybe...IF you like to get down and gritty with me. I might actually have room in my heart for a sexual deviant. That's if you like to actually do the things i like and i'll do yours in return. message here and i'll see if you can be a partner in my dungeon

What kinda thing we looking for here and what are the expectations youre looking for?

Well...the things every good story of love needs. A victim, for a crime of passion. I need a player that can give a good thrills. Mostly, I'm looking for someone that can give me the things listed below.

Fear, joy, hunger, thirst, delight, violence, pain, sorrow, anger, love, sex, and ecstasy.

Well, that's a liberating list. If no one else is interested, hit me up. It might take me a few posts to get into the swing of what Im doing, but if you have no other takers....

Sure. Just hit me up

hmmm I'm curious too still open?

Hello, every body. I'm still looking any takers

{O,,,O}

I'm still looking for a partner to play with

still looking

Well, this looks interesting. Mind messaging me about more details?

Status
Not open for further replies.