Life Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logan shifted under the directions. His gaze was firm, but beneath it he was nervous that he would mess up somehow. He watched entranced as dark hair fanned out against the bed. Air caught in his throat at the promise Dov made. A determined expression came across his face. He was going to get that reward. He got onto his hands and knees, and scooted closer to the other knight.

He dipped his middle finger viciously into the jar. It came back coated in a thick layer of oil. He settled between Bearclaw's thighs. Logan caressed Dov's knee with his dry hand, and he slowly moved upward. Once he reached the other knight's hips, he paused. He touched Dov's entrance with a sticky digit. Slowly he in pushed, farther and in. He inched the rest of the way up to his knuckle. Logan felt stiff with anticipation. The extremity went inside as far as he could. He twisted it, but then remembered that he was supposed to make a circle motion. Logan began to twirl it gently. His hooded eyes found the only other eyes in the room. "Is this...I mean...are you alright?"

Dov lied down, getting comfortable, trying not to tighten up out of sheer anticipation. He felt a shiver go up his spine when Logan first touched his entrance, and he breathed deeply, making himself loosen up his grip on the knight's finger. He wasn't a virgin, but he didn't have the luxury of being able to go at it with no preparation like women. He looked up at Logan when he heard him speak.

'Hmm, yea... Just a bit... Uncomfortable...' He said in a low voice. 'But... You're doing... A good job...' Logan was proving to be considerate of him, and he was able to follow Dov's instructions just fine. He said he'd make it worth it and, well, it was making him uncomfortable to just lie down without doing anything, and having Logan staring at him.

He sat up, gently pushing Logan away. 'Coat your fingers with more lube and put in another one. And... Let me do this.' He made Logan lie down, where the jar was still reachable, and he crawled on top of him, showing him his back. He leaned towards Logan's legs, lifting his ass up in the air so Logan could keep stretching him, and with a soft hand he grasped Logan's cock. He pumped it for a bit, pleased to see pre cum oozing out of it, and breathing in the aroma of Logan's arousal, he took his dick inside his mouth, licking and sucking on the head, dripping plenty of saliva on it.

Logan found it very hard to focus on preparing his partner when Dov's wet mouth closed around him. Still somehow he managed to slick up a second finger. During another round of swirling and proding, Blackwood closed his eyes and moaned. His breath started to come more heavy. His cock twitched in the other knight's mouth.

Feeling brave, Logan put a hand on Dov's head. He ruffled his fingers though thick hair. He didn't tug or push, but he let his hand give a gentle heavy feeling. At a moment of intense bliss, Blackwood jerked upward with his hips. He immediately apologized, giving a muffled, "sorry. That was so rude. You're mouth just feels so good."

Being able to focus on what he was doing with his mouth, and with the sensations in his lower body getting more and more familiar, Dov was able to relax around the knight's fingers. He was getting a bit enthusiastic, but what stopped him on his tracks was Logan suddenly thrusting into his mouth, going deeper than he was comfortable with at the moment.

Dov pulled back to cough for a bit, and once he could breath properly, he grinned back at Logan. 'I'll take that as a compliment. But I can't let you cum yet, so I won't let you do that anymore.' He said with a playful smile, and gestured towards the jar of oil. 'Put another finger in.' He commanded, and started to stroke both Logan's and his own erection. He didn't use his mouth anymore, considering it was too strong and now that they were this far, he definitely didn't want Logan reachings his climax ahead of time.

Logan gave an apologetic smile that disappeared at the mention of another finger. He took his hand away from it's task and oiled the three digits needed. When he returned his fingers to Dov's entrance, he started with a slow probing. He sucked in air, surprised when the other knight literally sucked his fingers inside. He moaned and he could feel his dick engorging even further than it had in some time. He realized now, too late, that he shouldn't had held off on pleasuring himself for so long. The night time emissions that came without his bidding was simply not enough.

He knew now that he would not have lasted if the other man had continued that onslaught with his mouth. Even the not so gentle touches by Bearclaw's hands were starting to seem to be more that he could take. He rested his free hand on top of one of the other knights. "If you want me to not cum, you may need to stop this as well. You are undoing me."

Dov was surprised to see Logan trying to stop him from pleasuring him. He barely turned to look back at the man from the side of his eye, and nodded to let him know he had heard him. He kept pumping his own cock, until he felt Logan's fingers inside of him starting to feel really good, and his body sucking on them, trying to get more of him.

He moved aside after making Logan gently let go of him, and he grabbed the jar of oil. He dripped some oil on his hand, and coated in it Logan's cock thoroughly. He positioned himself again on top of Blackwood, facing him this time. He leaned forwards, and then moved a bit until he could feel the man's shaft against his entrance. He flashed a smile and looked down at Logan, wanting to see his face during all of this. He moved his hips so his entrance was constantly teasing the tip of Logan's cock, and then with a soft moan he took it in a bit, but only the tip. He took it out, and after teasing him for a bit, he went again, this time putting the whole head in. But he kept at it, teasing Logan without letting him enter completely, to see how much he could endure.

"Your killing me!" He moaned. He tried desperately not to move, and this time he managed to succeed. Unsure of what to do with his hands, Logan moved them around erratically. One second hid arms were in the air. The next moment he was rubbing down Dov's sides; trying to encourage him to take him in further.

He hadn't thought about how sex with a man would actually work, but this... It was different than anything that he had experienced before. That much was obvious before they had even started, but he had assumed they wouldn't line up this way. Logan had assumed, from the books he'd snuck long looks at, that they had to be on all fours. This was just as pleasant as it was unexpected.

"Do you want me to resort to begging?" Blackwood breathed, eyes already pleading.

Dov kept his teasing movements, looking at Logan get more desperate with every passing moment. Now that he could really observe his face, the man looked really handsome, specially with that expression he was making. 'Resort to it? You speak as if you weren't doing it right know, with the way you're looking at me.' He said with a grin.

This time, he pushed against Logan's cock to take its head in, and then he kept lowering himself, until he took Logan down to the base, with a soft sigh. He started moving up and down, groaning as the new sensations filled him, but not taking a rhythm too hasty. He wanted Logan to lose his patience and start thrusting into him, and not leave all the work to him. In the meantime, he moved a hand back to his own cock, and started pumping it, not minding that this time Logan could see how he did so.

Logan tried to sit still and let everything happen to him. He presumed that that was what the other knight wanted from him. Even when he was trying not to move he bucked upwards accidentally. "Sorry." He apologized hastily. He watched entranced as Dov stroked his member in between them. His breath came shallow. Blackwood's hands rubbed the other knight's sides. He encouraged a faster pace with his motions.

When Dov didn't immediately cave to his whims, Logan bucked again. Whispering, "Sorry," again Logan grabbed the other man and lifted him. He dropped him harshly onto his dick. He continued this, picking him up only to drop him again. He gained speed as he went. He required no help from Dov as he did this. As soon as his arms began to tire, he pushed the man up and lifted him off. "I must have you. Can you move please? I'll take you from behind? If that's alright?"

A whimper escaped Dov when Logan first thrust into him, seeming like it had been painful, but actually that felt good for him, and he wanted more of it. He was surprised when, after thinking the knight had lost his patience and would finally take control, he was lifted off Logan, and this one asked for permission to do so.

He laughed a bit, not in a mean way, just genuinely amused. He extended his arm to reach for the jar of oil, and he poured some on his hand to coat Logan's dick thoroughly again. As he pumped the man's cock with his now oily hand, he looked up at Logan. 'It'd okay. You don't have to say sorry or ask permission for everything. Remember, I'm not a maiden, and right now I really hope you aren't always a gentleman between the sheets.' He grinned, and turned around to get all on fours, arching his back a bit so Logan would have easy access.

Logan was pleased to hear the other man's expectations. Without saying anything he moved forward and mounted Dov. He grabbed his hips and pounded into Dov pleasure sparking down his whole body. Logan leaned over him, pressing his chest into Dov's back. His face was just close enough to reach Bearclaw's ear. He whispered, "Do you like it when I fill you up?" He tried the phrase out, having heard it somewhere before. It seemed appropriate now.

He continued pushing deeper and deeper. His cock twitched with need inside the other knight. His erratic breath was hot against Dov's ear. Experimentally he licked the shell of the other man's ear, then nibbled the top portion. "I'm going to spill inside you." His voice was ragged and rough, pleasure tinging his words.

Dov's breath got caught in his throat when Logan finally thrust into him. He was about to move and meet the man back with his hips, but couldn't, as he felt the man leaning over him. He felt a shiver go down his spine when Logan whispered against his ear, and his words made him feel some pressure building in his gut. Taken off guard, a shaky moan was his only reply.

He closed his eyes to focus on the pleasant sensation of Logan playing with his ear. This time, hearing his voice brought a smile to his face. 'You better fuck me hard before you do it.' He said in a low voice. 'You're not allowed to cum until you've had me begging for more.'

Logan growled. "You don't get to call the shots about when I cum." He bit Dov's ear, then leaned back up. He took a fistful of hair and tugged. "You forget that I'm a gentleman. So you don't have to worry no matter what I will make sure you are satisfied before I stop." He continued to rhythmically thrust, his pace so intense that his sack slapped loudly against Bearclaw's behind. "If I cum, I shall simply keep going. I'm young." He explained panting. His body shuddered in pleasure getting closer to his release. "I'm more worked up than usual," He ground out, "once wouldn't be enough."

Dov was glad he undid his braid before. When being on bottom for another man, he liked having his hair pulled like that, and it was more comfortable without the braid. He still wished he could bite into Logan's neck or sink his nails into Logan's skin, but their current position made that impossible. He liked the pace, and he gasped or let out a soft moan every few throats, but Logan still wasn't reaching the area inside of him that felt the best.

Looking for more pleasure, Dov leaned forward, arching his back even more, so the knight could still pound into him comfortably, and his own chest was against his bed sheets. His breathing grew more agitated, and he moaned against the mattress, loving how he felt so full.

Seeing and feeling that the other was enjoying him so much was what sent him over the top. He grabbed Dov's hair roughly and pulled. His cry of pleasure was in the other knight's ear. With a final twitch his cock spilled out into Bearclaw's ass. It felt like forever how he pumped out every last bit of his load. He had thought he had a few more seconds in him, but he was unable to stand it anymore.

After a moment to catch his breath and finish pulsating, he took a firm grasp of Dov's shoulders. With a swift pull, he flipped him; literally picking him up and throwing him onto his back. He was already lifting Bearclaw's legs, and positioning them both to mount him again. Just before he pushed back in, he said, "Take it again and get it over and over until you loose yourself."

Dov moaned in pleasure too when the knight pulled his hair and spilled his seed into him. It wasn't shameless acting in order to arouse Logan even more. He loved the feel of Logan's cock pulsating inside of him, it was like the man stretched him and filled him even more this way. He was so focused of the sensations of his lower body, he gave a small yelp of surprise when he was suddenly turned around.

The world was still spinning around him, when he felt Logan positioning himself to continue. He opened his eyes and looked up at the knight. Back when Dov was mounting him, he had Logan at his mercy. Having him behind, Logan had sounded so much more dominating and assertive. Now being able to see that upfront... In Dov's eyes, it was the look that most suited him. It was a bit intimidating, but being honest, by settling for being on bottom he had pretty much signed up for it.

'Ravish me' he pleaded, his moans escaping freely now that he didn't have the mattress to cover his mouth. He put a hand behind Logan's neck and pulled him in, so he could claw in the skin of his back as he had wanted before. 'Ahh, harder... Do it... Faster...' He asked as he could, feeling near his release. He let out an embarrassing unmanly whimper when his orgasm took over him, arching his back in pleasure, and leaving a trail of red marks down Logan's back.

Seeing that his partner was satisfied, he ceased his movements. With a swift motion he dismounted. Immediately afterward he was rolling onto his side, after having crumpled onto the bed. It suddenly seemed like the bed was smaller than he had thought before. He moved a little closer to Dov. After a few seconds he wondered if it would be strange to stay here in another man's room. Deciding that it was indeed strange, he tried to get up. He managed to stumble to the door, but his muscles were taunt from a mixture of activity and alcohol. Once his hand was on the door knob, he grunted, "See you tomorrow." It was the only thing he could think of to say aside from 'thank you' and that seemed horribly tacky. With that said, he walked, stark naked, down the hall toward his room. Luckily for him, there was no one in the hall to witness his drunken parade.

Dov relaxed on his bed after his orgasm drained him all his energy. His eyelids felt heavy, but he did his best to remain awake, as it wasn't nice to fall asleep immediately after sex. Struggling not to sleep, he didn't notice how Logan got to the door, and just stared at him when this one excused himself, even though he couldn't put Logan's face in focus. Ah, he was better off without him. Now there was no one there to judge him for falling asleep. Without bothering to go lock the door, he just rolled on his side, and closed his eyes.

When he woke up the morning after, he realized the alcohol hadn't taken a toll on him. He was thirsty, but that aside, he was okay. But... Somehow his ass felt sore? He didn't have time to try and remember last night, as he sat up on his bed and found his cat, sitting there, giving him a death glare. He wondered what had her so mad... And then he remembered.

'Oooooh fuuuuuuck...' he groaned in frustration, and dropped himself on the bed again. So him and the knight-- What was his name again? Ah, Logan. He stared at the ceiling, and hoped Logan had been too drunk to remember. He grabbed some clothes and went to clean himself. By the time he looked like a civilized human being again, he was very hungry. He went to buy some food from the innkeeper, hoping he wouldn't cross paths with Blackwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.