Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Supernatural, Fantasy, Romance, Realistic, Modern Fantasy, Post Apocalypse, Tragedy
((OOC: meely, I didn't understand where you are, the same roof where we are?))

((OoC: I'm near Ever/Ignatius. On a roof, but not the same as yours.))

((OoC: she can see all of you. Apart from people in buildings. She's practically in the middle, leaning slightly closer to Ever's side))

((OoC: she can see all of you. Apart from people in buildings. She's practically in the middle, leaning slightly closer to Ever's side))
((OOC: Ignatius and Ever are in a church basement right now, but it's a secret shhhhh :3))

Name: Good luck finding out
Looks: my profile picture, but I don't have elf ears. Over the brown "clothes" in the picture I wear a completely black T-shirt that fit me rightly but allowed movement,and jeans. I wear brown combat boots. I always carry at least 10 knives with me. I am tall about 5'11.
Personality: I'll kill anyone who I feel like killing. I have been trained in the art of murder and stealing since I was 6. If anyone tries to hurt or catch me they find only shadows... I'm a master in the art of self preservation and if killing my own partner keeps me alive... then they will die.
Reason for being on the streets: I was the daughter of 2 masters of stealth. My mother was a theif, my father a killer. One day when I was just 10 our hide out was discovered by a bounty hunter,my parents didn't know . I spoke to him and offered my to kill my parents in order to remain free. He accepted and I slit their throats as they slept. I then killed the bounty hunter and after that I began my life as a shadow in this vile city.
Likes: Murdering, stealing, freedom, food, screaming victims, roof jumping, scaling skyscrapers, and a show. I'm a woman of refined yet simple tastes.
Dislikes: smiles, happy songs, annoying things, and things of that sort.
How long have I been on the streets: since I was born.
Extra: I wear armor that belonged to my mom. It's meant to allow for easy movement and it hides more things than it looks.

I watch the pests of the street. That one from the clock tower had been recruiting today. I smirk, and turn to look at a pair of people on a roof. One was that rich girl who'd run from home because she didn't want to marry someone. The other... oh my, I smile, how delightful. It was that 26 year old man...the one who kept himself all hidden behind his bandages. He carried a katana with him and was named Saigo. I knew all the supposed thieves in this City... none were even considered a threat to me. Not one even knew I existed... or that I knew their identities and appearances.
I was watching them from the tallest point of view in the city, a giant skyscraper that allowed my eagle eyes to see even the smallest details of the city from above. I was alone on this building but a the street rat Meely watched the city on a building below hers.
((Just letting you know that I'm with Saigo, and Ever is the rich girl, so I think you just got a little confused ^^))

CJvG75QYMuobZ69OWpCv2nrPZqQRFt_fU9ax7aecrEM=s166-no

Ignatius smiled at the glint in her eyes. "I expected no less of you," he said, nodding firmly. "You got spirit. I could see that in you from thirty feet away," he laughed, thinking back to when he first saw her on the street.

"I guess we can start first thing tomorrow morning," he said. The silver haired male got up and strolled over to the only window in the underground room, a small thing that was partially underground, covered by metal bars, and offered a limited view of the sky above the buildings outside. "But you must be exhausted. Pick one of the beds and get to sleep. Training starts tomorrow, alright? If you need anything, I'll be right here." He sat down in front of the glowing embers and coaxed them slowly into a small flame, tossing on a couple dry sticks. There was no electricity in the small basement, but there was a supply of running water and a series of lamps and candles provided a warm, flickering light.

((OOC: I propose a time skip, but we should probably wait for the other group to finish their stuff and then we can maybe skip to the next morning... I kinda just took control because I was the first person to reply to the thread, haha oops))
((We already skipped a day... I'm sorry for not telling/asking! But maybe you can do it just now and keep things at the same time))

((We already skipped a day... I'm sorry for not telling/asking! But maybe you can do it just now and keep things at the same time))
((Oh haha that's okay xD Jinx and I can skip too))

• Thank You
Reactions: Nad
((I can't really keep up anymore, so I'm dropping out.))
All of a sudden Charlie started attacking me, finally biting at my neck. All was dark and calm.
((Awww, we'll miss you :( Well, I don't know if these other people know you. I'll miss you ))

((Know me? From where? I do use this username a lot. I looked back because I saw that you'd quoted my reply, it was in the alerts.))

((Know me? From where? I do use this username a lot. I looked back because I saw that you'd quoted my reply, it was in the alerts.))
Not sure, actually xD And I don't know you know you, but I think we rped before? At some point?

Still i just know if a jump in have a OOC thread outside it's IC...

the role play is rather off from the main survival theme, i rather see it as life style role play... *lol*

I've dropped out, I'm done talking there too, so you can take my name off the list.

((OCC: I'm leaving on vacations, so I won't be posting. I'll jump back in if the thread is still alive when I'm back ^^))

@BloodFang
WOOOOOOOAH did you really just tell her to meet at the Red Ribbon? Wow. That's harsh xD
I mean, I have no problem with it, but dayum~

(Poor Ignatius)

Guys. I want to make something clear.
I need you all to keep this relatively realistic. Yes, I realize that people who do parkour and climb rooftops are rare and far between. I realize that secret hideouts are also rather unrealistic. That' okay though, because it happens.

However, jumping off of freaking skyscrapers and landing effortlessly on the ground is not realistic. Wall running for more than 10 seconds is not realistic. Being able to disappear from one rooftop and appear at the top of another in a second is not realistic. It defies the laws of physics, which is what really irritates me, I guess. I'm not targeting anyone specifically, but all of you know who you are. Keep it realistic. Make sure what you're writing doesn't freaking bend time or make you superhuman, because this is supposed to be survival and lifestyle-ish, not fantasy. You're not magical. You can be hella fit, but you're not a superhuman.

Thanks.

Reactions: OlympusBlood
Status
Not open for further replies.