Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy. Modern. Romance. Slice of life. I can persuaded to play more, it's all about plot, really.
Being on the road can be stressful in a lot of ways. Mechanics within bands and between musicians and agents, other musicians, fans, production companies, studios, lawyers and all outsiders can sometimes take their toll on individuals. But of course, being a famous musician and being on the road gives a certain notion of invincibility, so osme issues don't make the same impression. Brief flings and fleeting connections are made and quickly forgotten on the road. But loneliness will catch up, no matter how much whiskey or rum & coke you down. But hey, this is just life on the road right?

Does this sound a bit dramatic for you? Well.. That's okay. This is supposed to be a roleplay about a rockstar and... well... someone who is not a rockstar? Or someone who is perhaps a rockstar from another band? If this is something you'd be interested in, the latter is actually up to you. I am pretty flexible. But I do enjoy the idea of rockstar + ??? and I think it is something that could definitely work out.

So as you have probably already gathered by now, this RP will need one person to play the rockstar of a famous rockband and one person to play someone else. The roleplay will be centered around these two people and the relationship they develop. I deliberately have not said anything about who this person is supposed to be, as I am very open to whatever role they are going to play. Whether they play a wardrobe girl (or boy), a paparazzi, an interviewer, a stagehand or someone working make-up or even a fan or perhaps a guitar tech, I don't really care as long as it's a good character.

• I imagine the two of them meeting, developing together and then we'll see where their story will take them. I don't have very many rules or demands. Be literate and write from the heart, as cheese as it sounds. I'd rather have one good paragraph than 3 bad ones. Quality over quantity!
  • I can play either gender and either role. So if you would rather play the rockstar than the "non-rockstar" that's fine, or vice versa.
  • I completely respect that life sometimes get in the way, but all I expect is that you contact me and let me know if you can't post for a while. Sometimes life gets crazy for me as well, and I might not post for a few weeks, but in general I post at least a couple of times a week. I strive for once a day.
I really hope you are interested in this and I hope you'll leave me a message and that we can work something out.
if you have any questions, do not hesitate in leaving them here or in a DM so we can work something out.

Much love.
Morgan.

tenor.gif

Hello, I think your idea sounds fun. Would you be okay with side characters? They don't have to be the main but just well developed side characters to help with the idea?

Hello, I think your idea sounds fun. Would you be okay with side characters? They don't have to be the main but just well developed side characters to help with the idea?

Hi!

For sure. They'll definitely be good additions to the story!

Reactions: renegademouse
Hi! If you're still looking, I'm definitely interested in this! Send me a PM and we can work out the details? :)

This thread is closed :]