Life of the Guardians | OOC thread

Oh, wow, I was pretty sure this was dead, I was pretty surprised by all the CS's that popped up

@NeonArmageddon - I'd love to join the Discord server, but currently the link's expired.

Also, will most communication be done via Discord or this OOC thread?

I was going for the Discord, here's a new link: Join the Life of the Guardians Discord Server!

Has anyone called dibs on void, mind, or light?

@chaosheart13 wanted Mind and Void's CS is up, Light is up for grabs though

I'm interested in signing up, and I've got an idea for a character in mind, but I wanted to clarify something.

You said that Eternia "created" the guardians, does that mean that she actually made them, from scratch, or did she take a group of humans and turn them into her guardians?

I was thinking more she created them from scratch, but I could let one just be a human that she deemed worthy to be a guardian or something like that.

I was thinking more she created them from scratch, but I could let one just be a human that she deemed worthy to be a guardian or something like that.

Created from scratch is absolutely fine with me! I just wanted to check on things, thanks.

Also, I updated the first post with the new characters. Holding out on accepting @Mad Captain Kazu 's character though, since it doesn't seem finished yet.

I'm gonna try to get my CS up today. But traveling home from a business trip... so might be wiped out. I was thinking of asking to be the Guardian of Light. And either a woman with cat like or fox like features. And able to make illusions and such by manipulating lightwaves and all.

I'm gonna try to get my CS up today. But traveling home from a business trip... so might be wiped out. I was thinking of asking to be the Guardian of Light. And either a woman with cat like or fox like features. And able to make illusions and such by manipulating lightwaves and all.

I mean, @Monbon wanted Light, but I guess it's first come, first served... Or you could work it out between yourselves, I guess. I have no problem with animal features, or illusions, though. I mean, Breeze can literally turn into a beast, and Imvulae can do illusions with fog and clouds, so both of those ideas are a-ok :D

Yeah. I was almost done with void but they were really fast lol

Its fine. I'll just wait for the storm to pass TwT

Hey, @NeonArmageddon just wondering when the rp might start? Don't want to pressure you into it or anything, just asking!

Hey, @NeonArmageddon just wondering when the rp might start? Don't want to pressure you into it or anything, just asking!

Not everyone made their characters, I think, and there's plenty of free spots. I was thinking maybe we can start when we have 10-15 characters, just so we don't start with a tiny group

I'm thinking of joining too, if that's okay. I may go for Time since I have a few ideas.
Yay! Welcome! Do you know how long until your CS is up?

Hopefully later today or tomorrow. I have my characters personality section all done. Also, is there a discord link I could use?

Hopefully later today or tomorrow. I have my characters personality section all done. Also, is there a discord link I could use?

In the first post of this thread, unless it expired

In the first post of this thread, unless it expired
It's expired.
Of course it is...

Here's a new one:

Hey, hey. If no one is gonna make the Nature CS, I can make one, I kinda have an idea for it. Also, will the NPCs be like people can take them if they want, and the characters will be given to the RP'er that wants them? Just wondering.