Life of the Guardians | OOC thread

Hey, hey. If no one is gonna make the Nature CS, I can make one, I kinda have an idea for it. Also, will the NPCs be like people can take them if they want, and the characters will be given to the RP'er that wants them? Just wondering.

@AOTUA was making Nature, so I think that's no longer an element to pick 😅

And with the NPC's I was thinking that anyone can use them in their posts if they want to, but they're effectively nobody's characters, kinda?

Hey, hey. If no one is gonna make the Nature CS, I can make one, I kinda have an idea for it. Also, will the NPCs be like people can take them if they want, and the characters will be given to the RP'er that wants them? Just wondering.

@AOTUA was making Nature, so I think that's no longer an element to pick 😅

And with the NPC's I was thinking that anyone can use them in their posts if they want to, but they're effectively nobody's characters, kinda?
Ah, oki! Are there any spots that need to be filled at the moment?

Wondering if you're still taking people. I am not sure what element I would go with but I'd be interested in probably either Death, Galaxy or Chaos if either of those are still available

Wondering if you're still taking people. I am not sure what element I would go with but I'd be interested in probably either Death, Galaxy or Chaos if either of those are still available
Yay! New person! If you look at the Character Sheet thread, then you can see which CS's have been made, and which elements are taken.

@NeonArmageddon
Oki doki. Do you want me to make the Infinity, or should we wait and see if a new person wants to take it?

Hm I think I'll go with Galaxy then if possible so you can have Infinity

Oh, and I guess Void is semi-free? Like, we have Constanzia, but Chilli is deactivated, so you can make a character in her place?

Hm I think I'll go with Galaxy then if possible so you can have Infinity
You can take either of them, I already have a character myself, so either is open to you!

Oh, and I guess Void is semi-free? Like, we have Constanzia, but Chilli is deactivated, so you can make a character in her place?
What happened to Chilli?

Hm I'll take Galaxy, seems the most interesting to me personally. Is there a Discord btw? Might be easier for OOC talk

Ahh! Sorry! I'm not able to get on discord at the moment, so I'll be quiet! Soooooryy!!!!! Also, Neon made the discord server I think... Its on one of the earlier pages in this thread.

Yeah the invite link has expired ;-;

Yeah, TIL the links expire after a day unless you set them not to manually, but "it will expire in 1 day" is in such small print I genuinely didn't notice it until now...

Anyway, @MrCalcium , this one should work and not expire ever:

Whoop, sorry, just replied!

Reactions: Monbon