2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
"In the Ancient Forest, long have The Guardians lived, silently protecting the world, maintaining balance in it, ensuring no force of this world strikes humanity too harshly for it to rise again... But before them now is the greatest test. Now they will go out into the world they've protected for millenia, and face a real threat... Will they prevail, or is this how the End Times come? Time will tell..."

julsan-forest-throne-room-1-53d7dce7-sczh.jpg

The Setting:
The roleplay is set in a world similar to modern day Earth. The Guardians, however, have been living together in the Ancient Forest, away from society. The forest is quite large, and its topography is marked with 20 gates that lead to a stone throne in the very heart of it. On it sits the Goddess of the World, Eternia. She is the one who created the Guardians and gave them a part of her near limitless power to use as their own. The 20 gates leading to her throne use magic to scare people who dare venture into the Ancient Forest, leading many of the superstitious locals to believe that in the forest resides the Devil himself, and his despicable demon minions.
The Guardians each possess the power of one element, to wield as they please. The elements are:

• Fire
  • Water
  • Ice
  • Air
  • Earth
  • Nature
  • Light
  • Darkness
  • Life
  • Death
  • Thunder
  • Time
  • Space
  • Spirit/Balance
  • Infinity
  • Void
  • Galaxy
  • Mind
  • Chaos
  • Rainbow/Colors
(Though of course not every element *has* to have a Guardian, especially the ones that are more "out there", so to speak. If you need any clarification what each element entails, feel free to ask in this thread, I don't bite, I promise.)

The Guardians, having lived for ages, at the very least know of each other, but I leave it to you to manage how well acquainted they are. With there being anywhere from 6 to 20, I imagine it'd be normal some would be good friends, and some would have barely spoken. It happens with immortals, I think.

The Guardians are immortal when it comes to normal measures, like time (I mean, one Guardian is of Time, would they let their element kill them?), but weapons still harm them. Human weapons can harm them, but they'd really need something strong to kill them. Non-human beings such as them, however, are on quite equal footing with them.

What are those beings? Well, you will see eventually...

Plot:
Our story will begin right before a crucial moment in the world's history: before an attempt on Eternia's life. Dark forces she long thought were gone will come back to end her, and then destroy the world she worked so hard to create and maintain. Whether the assassination succeeds or not, our Guardians will have to go on a journey to the enemy's lair, to put an end to them and their evil plans. Their journey will test their skills as well as their bonds: will they triumph together, or will their differences tear them apart? Only time will tell... and the enemy, the mysterious "Inhumans" will try their best to ensure they'll fall divided and miserable.
Rules:

1. Don't be rude to others. No one likes people like that.
  2. Don't try to godmode/bend the rules. We're playing beings that can be killed, even if they are super powerful.
  3. Playing more than one character is fine, in fact, with 20 potential spots, pretty encouraged.
  4. Try to write so that others know what you mean. This one's less a rule, more a kind request.
  5. Most importantly: have fun! That's what we're all here for :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamaicanbobslayer
Has anyone called dibs on void, mind, or light?

I'm interested in signing up, and I've got an idea for a character in mind, but I wanted to clarify something.

You said that Eternia "created" the guardians, does that mean that she actually made them, from scratch, or did she take a group of humans and turn them into her guardians?

Reactions: Monbon
Hi! I'm working on a character sheet; will put it up when I can(most likely later today, or sometime tomorrow!)!!!! I'm claiming the Air element!

Reactions: Chilli Pepper
I think I am interested. Is there a specific element that would be useful for the RP right now?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mini
I think the ones that the GM posted in the Character Index are the ones that are the one needed to be filled the most...I just chose one and went with it to be honest! I don't know if the Rp has started yet, or if the GM is just looking for people to post...

The RP hasn't started yet, and we've been given free reign to choose whatever element we like from the list. So far we've got people applying for air, void and death, and ice has been taken by NeonArmageddeon. Hopefully this proves to be enough interest to get things off the ground!

The issue i have... as always... is picking one! I'm awful with these kinds of decisions...

Alright! I can help you! Which ones are you decided on so far?

Interested. I'll start my character today, should have it up by the weekend at the latest. Claiming space!

Hi there! Thought I'd start doing some part-time roleplay again, and this looks like a great place to start. I'm always a sucker for element-control themed stuff.

If it's alright, I'd like to play a Rainbow/Colors themed character. If anyone else wanted that, let me know as I can change; all the elements listed sound appealing. As for Rainbow/Colors, from my understanding, that's - simply put - to change the color of other objects with a little light manipulation.

Could this possibly be used to manipulate unseeable colours (such as ultraviolet light and infrared light) as well, or would that be another power entirely? If not, no worries, I just wanted to double check.

I was thinking about Light, or Time. I think those would be interesting. Or Nature... Life... THunder... see I don't know!! lol...

Phew, finished!

Color's a weird one, but I thought I'd take an odd spin on it for the character by making them all black & white and not actually very creative nowadays.

I hope the 'Colorful Amplification' ability makes sense, if not, I can clarify it a little further. I don't intend it to be OP or anything, just fun for other characters if we do get in a scuffle.

Once characters get accepted, I'd love to talk about relationships and such with the other guardians so far.

I was thinking about Light, or Time. I think those would be interesting. Or Nature... Life... THunder... see I don't know!! lol...
What one do you feel most connected to; or what one do you think would fit with someones whos already made?

I think I'll make the Guardian of Light. Maybe a gal with cat like or fox like features... does that sound okay?

@NeonArmageddon - I'd love to join the Discord server, but currently the link's expired.

Also, will most communication be done via Discord or this OOC thread?

Reactions: AOTUA
I think I'll make the Guardian of Light. Maybe a gal with cat like or fox like features... does that sound okay?
TBF I was gonna make a doggo character. Decided against it, but can tots pick that up if that'll help ya?

Oh you dont have to. I think a cattish char would be fun for this. I'll start putting together a CS tonightish.

We're all still down with this, right?