Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
julsan-forest-throne-room-1-53d7dce7-sczh.jpg
The Ancient Forest
A warm, summer day
Everyone who lived in the nearby coastal city, Portia, knew of the Ancient Forest. They'd probably heard tales about it, heard rumors and theories. But if you were to ask any of them what was really hiding deep between the centuries-old trees, the common answer was always "I don't know". And they had no right to know - in the Forest there were 20 gates that used powerful, ancient magic to scare away pesky locals, using their deepest, darkest fears. No mortal has made it past the third gate, and the one that got this far supposedly came out a changed man, dropped whatever life he had before and went into exile from society.​
The Gates protected the Forest's greatest secret - that it was the home of 20 magical beings known as Guardians, and their leader, Goddess of the Universe, Eternia. Each of them wielding the power of an element that made up the world around them, they worked together to keep the world in balance. Eternia's Throne sat at the very center of the Forest, and the path with the Gates led straight to it. Were anyone to ever walk the path, Eternia would be the first one to greet them, and congratulate them on their feat. Then, she would probably judge their heart with her divine powers, and if they were worthy, show them around the Forest.​
And there was much to see in the Forest. It spanned a large area, and it wasn't all trees, either. It was big enough to have a huge lake, a mountain, even a small desert area. In fact, it was big enough that some of the Guardians rarely even bumped into each other. The time everyone could meet was when Eternia gathered everyone to talk to them. She usually used animals of the Forest as her messengers to call the Guardians - when the animals came to the Guardians carrying a single green feather, they knew it was time to gather at the Throne. The meetings were often discussions of everyday affairs, Eternia telling the Guardians about some immediate issue they need to resolve, sometimes it was her telling them about the nature of the world and their powers, teaching them new things. Sometimes it even happened that the Guardians came to her with issues, and she called the others to resolve them together. The Guardians trusted her a lot, treating her as their caring mother, basically. The only time she dropped her warm and friendly demeanor was when someone asked her about the times before the Guardians' existence. She'd usually twist her face in a cold, angry grimace and say "It's none of your concern. Focus on the now, or you shall forever ruin your tomorrow." and the one asking the question usually dropped the topic.​
b0f2a1423c10fa3ea79e32a6d2782487.jpg
But on this summer day, sitting in her Throne as usual, contemplating things as she does usually, Eternia started having doubts. As stern as she was on never digging the past up ever, she started wondering "What if I told them? What if I told them what was before they came to be?". She had to admit, she was more confilcted on this, than on anything ever before. It could change everything, if she revealed it, but she also felt awful about keeping them in the dark. She's hidden it for ages, but she could feel that this past was more important than ever before. She had an odd feeling, that it would soon come back to perhaps bite her.​
She twirled a bunch of green feathers in her hand, thinking and thinking. She was a Goddess, why was this decision so hard for her?​
She sighed deeply, and then made the feathers disappear into a pocket dimension. "No, not yet" she decided in her mind "They're not ready to deal with that. Not when they're not working as unity. Perhaps one day, when they learn their true strength is in each other."
She quickly dropped the thought of telling, them and went on to the next. "Hm, I wonder, whatever are my children up to now, anyway?"

Last edited:
Promethea, Guardian of Fire
fire-girl-drawing-21.jpg

Mentions: Flo (@Jamaicanbobslayer ), Gaius (NPC)
Interactions: Volt (NPC)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many people would think the Fire Guardian would absolutely hate water. In fact, many Guardians think she does, though it's probably because of how she scoffs at Flo's constant attempts at grabbing attention. Truth is, Promethea liked water quite a bit. So much, in fact, that the lake was one of her favorite places to visit in the Forest. She came there when she wasn't feeling like being all hot and energetic. She liked to just chill out a bit by the water. And on that day, it was no different. She woke up feeling a bit of worry inside her heart, so she came to the lake to relax and maybe think why she's so uneasy on this day. It was a bit hard for her to explore her own feelings, so she knew this was gonna take a while.​
She sat at the shore, and every few minutes or so, she tossed a pebble onto the lake's surface, and she watched as it bounced off of it, before eventually sinking. It was a mindless activity, but a great way to keep her hands busy while she was lost in thought. She was just grabbing another pebble, when she heard someone's steps behind her. She turned around and before her eyes appeared a blond man, hands in his pockets, and a smile on his face.​
"Oh, morning, Volt." Promethea said.​
"Yeah, morning, Flame Gal. What's up with the frown?" he replied.​
She sighed and turned back to the lake. The Thunder Guardian sat down right next to her.​
"I dunno... " she said, but then after a while of silence she added "Volt, do you think we're fit to be the Guardians?"
"What kinda question is that?" Volt asked. "I mean, do you see anyone else in the world that's able to do what we can?"
"That's... not what I meant." Promethea replied. "I meant more... About our personalities? Experience? Like, we've been here for ages, do you feel any stronger? Wiser? I know I don't..."
"I mean, not really... but do we need to be all that strong and wise? The world seems to be doing alright as it is." Volt said.​
"Hm... perhaps you're right. I just... I think I wish I was something more than just a person who makes sure fires don't get too crazy, you know?"
"Hey, you're definitely more than that. And so are all the others." said Volt, patting Promethea on the back. "Just don't tell them I said that. I gotta keep my 'too cool for compliments' image..."
"Heh, thanks, Volt." Promethea smiled.​
"Can I try?" Volt asked, pointing at the pebble in Promethea's hand.​
"Sure, go ahead." the girl replied.​
Volt took the pebble from her hand, and threw it. Unfortunately, it sunk as soon as it hit the water.​
"Aw, shucks. How are you so good at this?" he asked Promethea.​
"I genuinely have no idea. You'd think only Gaius would be good with rocks..." she said and they both laughed.​
It was a small thing, but she started feeling a bit better, now that she saw she's not really ever alone. Even if it was just one or two of them, she had her fellow Guardians to fall back on in times of need. It was pretty comforting.​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Frosty, Guardian of Ice
8868f87597181030338034cd165d0acd — kopia.jpg

Mentions: Absolutely nobody
Interactions: A pesky branch

As much as Frosty loved staying up on the mountain peak, where there was snow and cold, she really was getting bored. I mean, you can only make so many snowmen, snowwomen, and even snowchildren before it gets incredibly boring. She sighed loudly, and dropped onto her back into the snow. She had zero idea what to do. None.​
Finally, she decided. It was time to get off her mountain, and find someone fun. She quicklu jumped up, and then with a little flick of her wrist, she made an ice slide on the mountain's side. She jumped right into it, sliding down the mountain at breakneck speeds, cheerfully screaming half the way down. Finally, she landed at the foot of the mountain, and she literally rolled out of the slide, rolling right into a nearby bush.​
"Ouch." she said, pulling a branch out of her hair. "Note to self: make the landing not suck next time."
She then got up, and started walking into the forest. She didn't have any idea where to go, but she was bound to bump into someone if she just roamed around like that, right? So she marched on, convinced she'll find someone eventually.​

Breeze, Guardian of the Air
Mentions: Nobody
Interactions: Frosty (@NeonArmageddon ) , Baast (@Camleen )
Breeze looked up at the sky above her little tree house, and sighed. Placing the book in her hands off to the side, the small guardian climbed off her chair and onto the railing. Her wings shot out for balance and she crouched there for a moment, sensing a cold shift in the air in the woods before the mountain.
Hmm? Is the Ice Guardian coming to visit the Goddess? She wondered, tilted her head to the side and peering out over the treetops with her oddly faded eyes. Shaking her head a few times and shaking her limbs out, Breeze took a deep breath in, and let it out. She tucked her wings in close to her back and dropped off the railing, tumbling down towards the forest floor.
It was a long ways down though, so the Air Guardian had nothing to worry about. She tapped a branch as she went past, twisting herself so she was falling head first. Reaching inside herself, she tapped a bundle of power in her chest, letting loose her other form. An explosions of feathers and the cracking and twisting sounds of bones and muscles filled the air for a moment before the feathers either floated down to the leaf covered floor, or got caught on branches. The whole turning process was a bit unpleasant for people who hadn't ever witnessed it before, and Breeze slightly pitied the forest animals who had to see it. She let loose a cry, startling a bird from its perch in a nearby tree as she beat her wings hard to gain altitude, her legs moving in a slight running motion.
Her massive head swung back and forth as she scanned for any Guardians nearby. Flying above the tree tops and watching the ground below her, she noticed a figure in the trees. It almost looked like-
Baast! I'm gonna be nice and say hi. She trumpeted out a call, rolling over in the sky and righting herself, already flying away. Her feathers were pressed down from the wind passing all around her body.
Upon reaching the mountain, she landed in a cloud of dust in front of the Ice Guardian. Folding her front two legs and bowing to the elder woman, Breeze stood up and flicked her tail behind her, twitching her wings back and gazing at Frosty.
"Hello Frosty. Are you here to visit the Goddess? If so, I wouldn't mind taking you there." Quiet words whispered on the wind crossed the distance between them and Breeze settled back.

Last edited:
She felt her life was a good life. There were few things outside of her forest that demanded attention, as she was the Guardian of Light. Unlike the other elements of this reality, her charge was pretty self maintaining. If there was any major problem, it was usually Tai that dealt with it first. She was well aware of such problems before herself, anyways.
Despite the fact she often wasn’t as needed as the other Guardians, she did keep herself occupied in other ways. She has her forest to guard, after all. Keeping humans out of it. There’s no real need to worry about them, she knows. They’re harmless. Just kind of annoying sometimes. And she delights in making them lose their ways, walk in circles. It was a means of protection for her forest… and a source of amusement.
And her forest is where she finds herself this fine morning. The sun has risen, alighting this part of the world. Doing its job well! She is usually awake just as said sun climbs above the horizon. She has always felt a sort of connection with the distant star. She always presumed it was merely because of the nature of her own being. Often she would consider whether or not all of the stars in reality started out as Guardians of Light. And then slowly and violently evolved into the shimmering stars of the sky, and their own sun. Such thoughts drift in and out of her mind, though she has never vocalized such things to the others.
Now she would be found bounding from tree to tree, limb to limb with practiced ease. Of the Guardians, she would say she is the most agile of them all. In her mind, of course. Perhaps because of her partial feline nature. Despite the fact she will tell someone off if they called her a cat. Well not really. It’s fine for her loved ones (the Guardians) to do so. But no one else. Especially the annoying humans.
She would hardly make a sound as she moves through the forest, a wide smile upon her features. But she stops abruptly, her cat like ears perking up. Crouching down upon the branch she finds herself on, she looks up slowly. Something is different suddenly in the air. Her eyes narrow into slits as Breeze passes overhead, sailing so gracefully above the canopy of trees. Watching as she sails out along the winds, slowly she pushes herself to her feet. Pushing on, she essentially follows the same path as Breeze, heading in the general direction of Frosty.
And right as Breeze greets Frosty, Baast lands silently near the edge of the opening. She says nothing, her gold eyes shifting from one to the other as smiles.

Locations: The Forest.
Mentions: Promethea (@NeonArmageddon ), Volt.
Interactions: Promethea (@NeonArmageddon ), Volt.

The Guardian of Space awoke with the summer sun and, much like the celestial body, Tezca took his own time to begin the day. As he ran one hand through his sandy locks he stood from the flattened grass that had served as his bed and cast his pale blue hues around. It was quiet, somewhere birds and insects filled the silence with their calls and chirps as they fought for their right to exist -- it was these simple beaties that also hypnotized the Gaurdian of Space into a tranquil slumber. This summer morn, however, the songs were hollow and the insects scurried helter skelter, Tezca's interest in the pitiful lives waned.

Closing his eyes, Tezca turned his attention from the figurative and literal insects, he inhaled deep and the space around the Gaurdian shimmered. For a breath his awareness extended beyond his body, it came to be the very space he occupied and then extended outward. Suddenly, the Forest seemed lodged somewhere in his brain and his 'younger siblings' became ants bustling about within his gray-matter. "Why are you --" Tezca began the question before shaking his head and turning his ocean eyes towards the lake, first, then towards the Mt. Eternus. Had someone made plans to speak with Eternia? He decided then to join them, if only to prevent the sort of in-fighting the more conflicting elementals had a perchant for brewing up. The space around him vibrated for a moment, an audible snap and a step towards the lake was all it took for him to glide through the Forest.

In exactly five steps, Tezca had covered the bulk of his journey. He often wondered what he looked like from an outside perspective -- he was sure, even amongst the Guardians, few could truly comprehend the scope of his element and was curious what those lesser minds might make of a single step crossing a mile. He straighten his posture as he came near the Lake, the space around him shimmered less and less as he loosened his control over the intangible medium within which creation existed. His sixth step placed him a dozen or so feet behind his siblings Promethea and Volt, just in time to witness a rock sink into the lake's rippled surface, followed by the whispers of conversation and a burst of laughter.

"Another game I'll never understand," the Space Guardian grumbled to himself before crossing the distance between them and saying louder, "Promethea, Volt," ha gave a respective, subtle bow of his head, "How does this morning find you two?"

' I M V U L A E '
Sleeping was usually the only part of the Guardian of Color's routine. But, it had been more than a few hours of staring at the ceiling and waiting to sleep now.

< ...I ruined my sleep schedule... > the small guardian finally decided, < again... >.

In her eyes, getting up at a normal time was a ruined sleep schedule.

Sprawled out underneath a bundle of blankets and various stuffed toys, Imvulae finally got herself up. One eye half-open, a little drool around her face. Her small shack had a mixture of washed and unwashed clothes sprawled about the place, as if a storm had hit. Empty boxes and barrels. Scrap paper, paints, and doodles. Sometimes even fish bones. The place was an absolute tip, and the only thing clean and in an orderly position was her suit of full plate, greyscale armor.

Knowing Eternia could probably see her and her home like this just made her feel even worse.

For almost every other guardian, routine was simple. In fact, for almost every other mortal, routine was not just simple but vital. But Imvulae often forgot simple things, or couldn't be bothered. She used her superior lifespan, health, and longevity as an excuse to not try. But knowing Eternia was watching led to feeling bad, which led to more forgetting, which led to more feeling bad...

Nowadays, happiness was just the days she forgot about that miserable cycle. Or, the days where she was visited and her small shack in the mountains didn't happen to be an absolute mess.

Puffing up her cheeks, Imvulae blew the dust off her mirror, taking a long while to examine herself. Black hair greasy, and all sprawled out. Large, desaturated bags under her glittering eyes. And what she could smell of her own breath as it steamed up the mirror, was not at all pleasant.

< I look... really bad... worse than usual. Unngh... > she looked to the bath, pondering the journey to fetch fresh water, < but that takes... so long... and I don't want anybody to see me... why can't I just have the power to be eternally self-sufficient... >

She swapped glances between her bathtub, then back to her bed...

...Finally, she let out a groan of resignation.

< I'm really n-not looking forward to this... >

The walk to the lake wasn't a particularly long one at all, but it didn't stop Imvulae one bit from feeling sorry for herself because of it. Mumbling in her full plate armor at every small hill or inconvenience, or spending two minutes to get up whenever she tripped, it was a wonder how Imvulae even had the will to walk around at all.

Perhaps it was because something deep inside her cared. ...She just wasn't sure how to put it. Figuring out those things was always 'too hard'.

Reaching the lake at last, Imvulae gave a quiet, monotone " w-wooohoo... " underneath her helmet, lugging her empty bathtub behind her.

Barely paying attention to her surroundings, it was only when she looked up after starting to fill the tub that she saw and heard something not too far away.

"How does this morning find you two?"

Glancing up, when she saw three of her fellow guardians no more than ten feet away and she hadn't even noticed before, her fight or flight instinct activated. Slipping a bit when their gazes eventually noticed her, Imvulae almost slipped into the mud and sunk into the lake like a rock, keeping herself sturdy as she held on to the bathtub.

< A-Ah... w-what do I do, should I talk, run, talk, run? Run... no, I can't run. Um... decide-- decide something--! >

"...Hhh... hhell... hello..." she swallowed nervously, unsure what to do. She couldn't just ignore them, but finding the courage just to talk was incredibly hard; these guardians in particular.

Promethea? Scary... Volt? Also scary. And if Promethea and Volt were scary, Imvulae couldn't even think of an adjective to describe Tezca. Still, she forced herself to keep talking, otherwise people would stare at her for too long.

"...I... um... I-I didn't know my bathwater supply was a popular... hangout spot," Imvulae said quietly, sliding the helmet off her head and her small pair of horns. She gently flipped the bathtub upside down, pressing it against the mud and sand to use as a makeshift bench which creaked under the armor's weight, "...I'm um... usually asleep at this time, but... you know. Couldn't sleep... this time... don't know why."

She gazed ahead, surprised how she was losing her fear the more she talked.

"...Watching the sunlight hit off the lake at this time of day, umm... well... it makes some pretty colors. I kind of forgot what it looks like," for a brief moment, her skin flushed with a bit of color, before she was back to her grayscale self, "I-I can really see why people love this place."

Her nerves calming down a bit, she looked between the three with a gaze that was a mixture of exhausted and caring.

"A-Are you all okay...? Sorry I've been... invisible for such a while. I've been..." she briefly considered saying 'busy', but soon told the truth, "...l-lazy. I hope I didn't miss anything... < yaaawwwn >... im... important."

Mentions & Interactions: Volt, Promethea [ @NeonArmageddon ], Tezca [ @AOTUA ]

fire-girl-drawing-21.jpg

Mentions: Just people present
Interactions: Volt (NPC) , Tezca (@AOTUA ), Imvulae (@Jamaicanbobslayer )

Their laugh had barely stopped, when Promethea and Volt heard a familiar voice behind them. They both turned around to see its source was none other than Tezca.

"Oh, morning Tezca. We were just, you know..." Promethea started her sentence, but then something cauaght her eye that made her completely forget what she was going to say.

Volt, knowing it wasn't like her to just drop her sentences halfway like that, looked towards where she was looking, and saw the very same thing. It was Imvulae, next to a bathtub.

There was a moment of awkward silence when they all noticed each other, before Imvulae surprisingly spoke up, and spoke for a surprisingly long amount of time.

"Yeah, I think we're all good? We were just... skipping rocks." Promethea said, when Imvulae finished speaking. "And I guess enjoying the nice day."

"Well, you were. I was playing my own game, 'toss the rock in the water' and boy, was I winning." added Volt, which made Promethea chuckle a bit. "Anyway, I don't think you missed that much. Either of you, actually. And speaking of either, what brings Mr. Space to this lovely lake, huh?" he asked Tezca. "In a mood for a swim or something?"

Frosty, Guardian of Ice

Mentions: Eternia
Interactions: Breeze (@DrabiaTheKiller ) , Baast (@Camleen )

Barely any time passed since she started marching, before Breeze swooped in right before her eyes, and just seconds later Baast appeared too. She honestly wasn't expecting to meet some people this quickly, but she certainly wasn't complaining.

"Morning, you two!" she said with a friendly smile. Then, she replied to Breeze: "I wasn't really going anywhere, if I'm being honest... I was just kinda bored at the mountaintop. All there is is snow and rocks... I mean, I know I'm the Ice Guardian, so snow should be my thing, but I've played with the thing for centuries, gotta take some breaks sometimes, you know?"

She looked at their faces and she wasn't sure if they felt the same about needing a break from their elements, so to avoid an awkward silence, she quickly added: "Anyway, are you guys heading to the Throne to see the Goddess, or are you just wandering around like me?"

Was it day? Or was it night? Was it either? Or was it none of that at this moment? At this moment? What does that even mean… when time itself is just a tool to be utilized at your whim, such questions and thoughts seem trivial. And for the Guardian of Time itself, they were less than irrelevant. Things that perhaps others gave thought to, but she had not. Nor would she. Her attention always seems to be on other, more important things. More important things to her, of course.

And besides, who has Time for such trivial and pithy thoughts?

The forest now, not far from a lovely lake. A lovely lake that some of the Guardians had begun to congregate around. An odd coincidence… for so many of this reality’s defenders to be here in this same space. At this same time…
A young girl runs through the forest, skipping and hopping over this obstacle or that fallen log. There is a wide, happy smile upon her lips as she moves. Her blond hair bounces as she moves, at the moment free of any braids or lids. She moves at a swift pace, and her hands clasping the straps of the small black backpack she carries. She wears what humans would call.. normal. Faded jeans and a t-shirt sporting an odd logo
2RSU5Fm.jpg

Big blue eyes widen as she sees something ahead, on the edge of the path she had found. A little squirrel! A gasp of delight (and the sound of running loudly) alerts the squirrel the moment she catches sight of it. It starts to turn to bolt, to hurry back towards its tree. But then… it seems to stop. In fact… everything around her seems to stop.

Everything around her now seems to have changed to subtle shades of gray. It’s as if the world had just… stopped. But it isn’t the world itself that has changed pace, it is the girl herself. It’s as if someone had slowed down the film on the scene around her, but she hadn’t slowed. The squirrel is almost completely turned now, one of its tiny legs drawn up. It moves so slowly, it’s as if it doesn’t move at all. The young girl slows her pace near the squirrel and smiles brightly. “Hiiiiiiiiii” she says in a playful and delighted tone. She crouches down next to the small animal as it still moves in an ultra slow motion and reaches out. She gently pats its little head, making sure not to touch it to much. “Come on Squirrelly, don’ be afraid of me. I’m yer pal! I’mma call ya Squirrelly, kay? You can call me Mirai!” Her hand draws back, hands now folded over her lap. She smiles adoringly as she stares at the small creature, and then things seem to abruptly change once more.

The world around her returns to its normal speed, and in a moment that squirrel is gone. Ran up the tree it calls its home. She waves as it runs, pushing herself to her feet. “Byyyye Squirelly! I be back!” And then, once more, she is in a swift jog through the forest. She starts to sing softly to herself as she leaves the treeline “Naeireun oneuri doego oneureun eojega, doego naeireun eojega doeeo nae deung dwie seoinne! Sarmeun sarajineun ge anira saranaeneun geot. Geureoke saranaedaga eonjengan sarajineun geot! Meong ttaeridagan neo, sseullyeoga if you ain't no got the guts, trust! Eochapi da eojega doego, mal tende haruharuga mwon uimigesseo!”

The world flashes to grays once more around her as she sees Tezca, Imvulae, Volt and Promethea. They may have heard her singing as she exited the trees, but by the time they would look in her direction she would be gone. To her, they all barely move. But she continues to jog towards them, skipping every few steps. She now approaches the seeming statues of her ‘family’, and she plops down on the ground right in front of them, her back to Imvulae and facing Volt, Promethea and Tezca. She folds her legs under her, and she slips her backpack off to set it on the grass next to her.

The next instant… she seems to have suddenly just appeared in their midst.
“HIIIIIII!” She shouts happily, waving one hand wildly over her head at the people 4 feet away from her. She turns and shouts over her shoulder “HI Imvulae!” And then she looks back towards the others, smiling brightly. “Hullo! I’ve decided we should be super-heroes! So I drew up some costume designs for us all. Great idea, right!?” She says with an excited grin, looking between them all.

e34d8cdc6d2526a637a2d582bbf05b86.png

Location: Cave ↣ Forest | Interactions: None | Mentions: None

Unlike the color guardian, Shiloh had just awoken from a 15 hour power-nap. Eternia had created so many guardians and as the life guardian, Shiloh also had quite a large amount of children. So, what need was there for her to do more than sleep when she had her children and siblings to do all of the work for her? At least, that was her excuse. Shiloh preferred to save her energy for when she needed it most. She wasn't exactly as physically gifted as the other guardians; though this is also probably because she never bothered to work for it, that's beside the point.

Slowly sliding off her bed, she wandered over to the cave's entrance and noted that it was indeed summer as the temperature difference instantly struck her. Behind her was the nice cool cave and before her, an uncomfortable heat. More than anything, she would have loved to lay around some more, yet at the same time, she wanted to go out and wander but wasn't sure where to wander to or who to observe.

"Mmn, too bright." Squinting out into the distance, she could have sworn she saw someone but no sooner than the movement was caught by her peripheral, did it disappear. Too lazy to bother with it, she instead wandered in the opposite direction and figured she knew where she was going by the time she reached it. Wherever that may be. Along the way, she gently touched some large rocks and continued making her way deeper into the forest. Behind her, the rocks rolled after her form giggling and crashing into each other clumsily as they got used to being in motion.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mini
Tezca's gaze shifted to follow his interlocutors and was more than midly surprised to find Imvulae the Indolent up before the sun had reached its apex in the sky. Usually the greyscale Guardian sparked a small flame of annoyance with his chest, she did little more than slumber after all. Her short rant, however, managed to ping a sense of pity and the Guardian of Space regarded her with an accepting huff and a slight upturn at the corners of his lips. She brought to mind the image of a fawn in her demeanor, unlike Promethea or Volt. She seemed weak, and suddenly he wanted to repremand her for losing her weapon, luckily Promethea and Volt stole the opportunity.

Crossing his arms, Tezca took a step back and turned to focus again on Promethea and Volt. Skipping rocks? His blue hues shifted to look out over the mirror-like surface of the lake then at the rocks scattered about their feet, then his attention returned to the Guardian of Lightning. Before he could answer the question posed, though, a song carried on the wind brought Tezca's attention to the empty tree-line and the Guardian which now sat between himself and Imvulae. One of the few Tezca felt were close to him in terms of power, one who could argue should carrier the same title as he. And she designed costumes.

He waited a beat, just to ensure he would no longer be interrupted, before turning back to Volt "I am just enjoying the morning sun"
To Imvulae the Guardian of Space offered, "The odd taste of today seems to have affected all of us in some way. Have you had any luck locating your brush?"
Finally, his gaze returned to Mirai, and here the Guardian approached closer and fell into a crouch, "Superheroes, huh?" The powerful should, in his estimation, be allowed far more moments of relaxation.

Eos, Guardian of the Galaxy
Interactions: Promethea, Volt (NPC), Tezca, Imvulae, Mirai

Eos had awoken from quite a short slumber. Most of her nights were spent stargazing at the galaxy within the observatorium she calls her home. It is somewhere in the western side of the Ancient Forest, south from where the big lake is, a place she often liked to go to as she could relax there and especially at night because that's where she could best see the galaxy that rests above them during the day. She walked over to the exit of her home, the door being opened as the sunlight from the summer sun embraced her face. It was a completely different feeling than what she got within her little place and it was nice to come out during days like these, especially to meet up with other Guardians.

She decided the lake was a great place to try and find some of her fellow Guardians and began walking her way towards it. She did stop every now and then however, taking in the forest around her and all that it contained. The wildlife, the plants and the scenery. Only the galaxy could beat the beauty of this place. To say she was proud to live here and be allowed to protect this place would be an understatement as there is nothing else would want to spend her time on and she doubts it's any different for the rest of the Guardians.

When she finally got closer to the lake, she already found multiple other Guardians hanging out. First there was Promethea and Volt. Next to them were Tezca and... Imvulae? What a surprise to see her up and about this early on in the day. Lastly there was Mirai, sitting on the ground in the middle of the gathered group. She caught some words of rock skipping between them and got a bit of an idea. She snickered as she created a planet within the palm of her hand, only the size of a dodgeball or so, and took a good grip of it. She then positioned herself between the trees, aiming at the open water of the lake.

Before any of the others at the lake could even realize what was going on, they would see a planet skip wildly over the lake. It was beautifully colored like their Earth itself and it made the water splash around. It came to a stop at the middle of the lake, just spinning there, floating slightly above the water. The sun reflected off of it and made the stars and moons floating around the planet shine. Eos let herself be seen as she appeared from behind the treeline, her hand up in the air, with an excited tone in her voide. "Good morning everyone! Hope you're all doing fine~!"

Last edited:

Interactions: Frost (@NeonArmageddon), Baast (@Camleen)

Breeze nodded at the Ice Guardian, already turning around to face the Guardian behind her. She bowed to Baast and created a warm gust of wind to swirl around both woman. Breeze shook her feathered head, stepping back and opening her wings. She motioned for Frosty and Baast to get on her back. "I will be going to the lake if you want to ride along. It seems that there is a mini gathering happening there."
A brief sigh and a worried look crossed the guardian's face, an odd look in her beast form. A creasing of the feathers around her beak and her plumage pinned back for a second. Once the woman who wanted to travel to the lake got on her back, she took off, beating her wings hard to get the combined body weight up in the air. Once she cleared the tree line, she leveled out and flew across the tips of the trees. The Air Guardian enjoyed the feeling of the air all around her, creating random gusts under her wings and around her, blowing her feathers everywhere and messing up the hair of the people on her back. Her pendant swung from wildly, knocking against her head a few times. Breeze swung her head around to look at the women on her back, making sure they were still there.

With Frosty’s question, she shakes her head a little and walks closer to the other Guardians. Her tone comes forth in a soft and even tone. “No… no I wasn’t. I just like…” over her shoulder she glances back towards the midst of trees. Back towards Breeze and Frosty she looks as her soft voice is heard “run through the forest. Take in the day. Thank the light for being.” a small shrug of her slim shoulders. “And I happen upon you both.” she motions to them both, a small smile still alight on her lips.

As Breeze mentions the small gathering, her golden hued eyes look in the general direction of the lake. She had been keeping to herself a lot lately. She is something of an introvert. But then, a cat will only appear when it wishes to and to whom it wishes. Not just anyone, of course. Not to humans, of course. But lately, she’s been more sparse than usual.

The offer is made for a ride to said lake, and Baast gives Breeze a wary look.
“Thank you, my friend. But I think I would prefer a good run. I will see you both there.” She says with a small smile and a nod. Slowly she turns, and she takes off in a light sprint in the general direction of the lake.

fire-girl-drawing-21.jpg

Mentions: Just people present
Interactions: Volt (NPC) , Tezca (@AOTUA ), Imvulae (@Jamaicanbobslayer ) , Mirai (@Camleen ), Eos (@MrCalcium )

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Mirai appeared between the people at the lake. It would've been quite surprising, had it been the first time she's done that, but Promethea, for one, has seen this many times before.

"Superheroes?" she asked. "Oh, I read about those. You mean like that guy in the bat costume that beats up bad guys?"

"You mean Batman?" asked Volt.

"Yeah, that's the guy." Promethea nodded. "Anyway, we are kinda like superheroes, aren't we? I mean we have all those powers and whatnot... I guess all we need is some spandex to boot." she said with a smile.

Then, just behind them there was a splish, and then a splash and when they turned around, they saw a tiny planet skip across the water, before it started shining brightly.

Then, Eos popped out from between the trees.

"Morning, Eos. Superb rock skipping skills you got there, even Thea couldn't float a rock like that." Volt greeted her with a smile.

"At least I could skip rocks at all." Promethea said, then patted Volt on the back. "Anyway, morning Eos. I think we're alright, but it's getting crowded here. I didn't expect everyone to come here, if I'm being honest. I thought it was my little secret spot for... you know, thinking and stuff. Like, a quiet oasis. A peaceful corner. A relaxation station."

"Relaxation station?" Volt raised his brow.

"Shush, don't judge my word choice. Only people who can skip rocks can do that." she smiled.

"Ouch. Noted." he replied, smiling too.

Frosty, Guardian of Ice

Interactions: Breeze (@DrabiaTheKiller ) , Baast (@Camleen )

"A gathering at the lake, you say?" Frosty said. "Wonder who could be there..."

But before anyone could even attempt to answer her question, she climbed onto Breeze's back, and sat herself down comfortably. It was then that Baast started running towards the lake.

"Alright, see you there!" she shouted after her, before she disappeared in the distance. Then she turned to Breeze. "Ok, we should be off too, maybe we'll get there before Baast does if you soar real fast."

She made sure she was holding on well enough to not drop on the first occasion, and then she enthusiastically exclaimed "Let's go!"

b04dfdc287735388ac1d4417e6456a56.png

Location: Yu's home ↣ Lake | Interactions: Promethea @NeonArmageddon | Mentions: Eos

While most of the other guardians were at the lake, Yu had just gotten out of bed and was struggling in front of his vanity with both his hands on his head. His fingers gently ran through his hair as he tried to put it up in a ponytail. In his mouth, hung the red ribbon that was normally used to keep it in place. Admittedly, it was his fifth attempt. He gripped what he gathered in one hand and used the other to grab the ribbon and proceeded to try to tie it.

His hair had other plans as it escaped his grasp while he was trying to tie it up. Groaning in complaint, Yu gave up and slammed his head on the wood in front of him. The other guardians had tried to teach him time and time again but it was no use. It was as if his hair was against him restraining it.

As if on cue, an idea popped into his head. Maybe it would be easier to grasp if it was wet? It was just a guess but it was enough for him to get dressed in his black robes and rush outside towards the lake. With the nimbleness of a cat, he made his way through the forest and quickly reached his destination. Once there, he didn’t bother to undress. He dove straight in and swam around some as his long hair floated gracefully on the water behind him, the black tresses looking much like an ink curtain.

As he was swimming around, he thought he heard someone talking in the far distance. Before he knew it, a round object was hurled in his direction. Though taken by surprise, he quickly dove under and dodged it. After a quick look around, he found that it was a small planet. Eos must be near... He thought as he surveyed the area to find that some of the other guardians gathered on the other side. Were they plotting something?

Curious, he stealthily dove under the water and slowly made his way towards them, careful to not make a sound. Once he was close enough to the edge, he popped his head out of the water and watched them quietly. Turns out they weren't really planning anything, he heard something about relaxation nation and couldn't help but laugh. Before Promethea could even know what was up, he launched himself out of the water reached out to embrace her in a friendly wet hug. "Who needs to relax when you have us to keep you stress free and happy?"

Interactions: Frosty (@NeonArmageddon), Flo (@Jamaicanbobslayer)
Mentions: Those at the Lake

Breeze nodded at Frosty's words and flapped her wings faster, tearing through the sky. Upon reaching the lake, she let out a cry, warning the other Guardians below to move or be crushed. She folded in her wings and dropped down like a rock, momentarily forgetting she had a passenger. She flipped once, then promptly turned back into her human form. The sounds of cracking bones filled the air for a moment and another explosion of feathers drifted down onto those at the lake. Breeze in her human form noticed Frosty and yelped, grabbing Frosty around the waist and flapping her smaller wings to try and hold them up. She lost her hold on Frosty about 10 feet off the ground and dropped her on the ground, landing softly beside her. "Sorry." The mumbled word tripped out of her mouth as Breeze panicked slightly, brushing the dust off of Frosty's dress thing. The seemingly young girl lowered her head and backed away, slightly flustered at her mistake. She looked around, searching for someone to cuddle with during the mini-meeting of the guardians. Spotting no one she liked or trusted at the moment, she backed up more. Tripping over her own feet, Breeze fell over backwards into the water, drenching herself. As she squeaked and clambered out, she used the air in the water to rise up and circle, creating a very small hurricane over the water to try and get Flo's attention. Her long wet hair stuck to her skin as she turned the air around her warm, drying herself off for the most part. Shivering a few times, she sat down with her back to the trees and faced the water, occasionally glancing back and meeting the eyes of her fellow Guardians.

Last edited:
Akata, Guardian of Mind
Mentions: N/A
Interactions: Entropy/Discord (NPC), Flo @Jamaicanbobslayer

Akata could only hum as he kept his headset on him, the trailing, thick wires reaching up to the ceiling of the floor, quite high until it decided to retract by his command. Already he was hearing the thoughts of people, just humming in concentration his own tune as he listened and studied, already having it recording those thoughts and just scanning them quickly on occasion, just listening and watching everything with a frown on his face. Brown eyes narrowed at the cynical ones as he scoffed. Of course the evils of the world, he hated this manipulation. God did he prefer imagination though, he just wanted to keep watching those cute little scenes concerning the adventures. ...He did love his fanfiction. He just grinned as he decided to look at children's imaginations and the imaginations of teenagers, feeling that fill his heart better than the bitter taste of the cynicism of the world. Already, colors and music playing together, wonderful music...he wanted it to fill his heart more.

He sighed as he just watched and listened for a bit before clicking a button on his headset and watching it retract, just letting it go up into the ceiling fast for a moment. "That was fun," he murmured as he stood up and stretched from his position, looking back at the single block of rectangular prism that he had, a white block and nothing more, "...I should talk to someone, who..." His mind scanned everyone's domains, already feeling some frantic, some self-loathing, and some calm. And then...oh, and some were alone indeed. He frowned as he looked over to Flo's domain and sighed. "Well, guess I'm going to him today," he mused as he immediately floated upwards before zooming out of the Tower, blasting the doors open as he zipped past it before slamming it shut behind him just as quickly.

And already he was going fast out the door, just enjoying the sensation of flying while he smiled. Quite like a bird, yet not. But god did his thoughts cage him...if he could fly like this all the time without being chained down by his own self-loathing...then... He frowned as awful memories played in his head, the evils of the world, and he gripped it as he gritted his teeth. "Not. Now," he hissed as he zoomed faster and faster, just flying like this and feeling the wind against him as it played with his hair. And his armor...he could feel the wind whistling through them and his music in his head went in time with it, just enjoying that whistling while he flew.

He softly lighted down in front of Flo's home and walked over to check on him. "Hey! Want to have some fun today?" he called out as he grinned, "Honestly I was having fun watching some imaginations, they were great. So beautiful to see...ah, little bird, are you there? I want to chirp with you, let's chirp a bit and play a wonderful tune, shall we?" Already he was sending the song he was having in his head to Flo, just letting play, a sound of rushing water crashing and then calm before a roar of waves. Just that, and surely he'll come, right?

"Oh, you're already here." His mind flickered as the music died and then he turned to the Guardian of Chaos himself. ...Well, him this time.

"Discord,"
he said curtly with a smile as he just bowed politely, "And you're here because...?" He frowned as he watched him blank out before grinning. "Oh, right, your sibling. Alright. Entropy?"

Oh, hey! I forgot you can talk to me too, haha! Anyway, just wanted to see what's going on, Discord is making his rounds. I'm just exploring with him~

"Oh yeah, you're exploring. ...Sure,"
Discord muttered sarcastically as he glanced over at Akata, "Your presence over mind, your power over your element, already you can control well and help. ...You help a lot. Thanks." He just grinned as he nodded in understanding.

"Yes, when I'm around, easier to communicate, no?"

Yeah, no kidding, and no switching. Discord needs out more. ...I just...

"Don't even with that. Come on, you, the darkness, me, the light, already, two combined yet not. But the fact you choose to stay hidden...clearly like shadow. Why do you fall?"

I want to fall and that's it.

"Your answer is too simple."

And I don't always need an answer, thanks. The Guardian of Mind chuckled at their banter before speaking again.

"Well, why not join us? Flo...and..." He trailed off as he shuffled a little, unsure of how to word it. Discord just blinked before sighing.

"...Yeah. And he wants..."

Fffff- welp, I can feel a switch coming. ...Dangit...

"So reserved and not cursing with those who you want to be serious with and in a serious role, sister. ...And seriously, stop taking things like that and don't hurt yourself because of it."

Why, because I care?

"YES."

"Both of you stop, I'm calling again," he huffed as he once more turned to Flo's entrance and played the music again. Calming water...let it flow...

Miran, Guardian of Darkness
Mentions: N/A
Interactions: Shiloh @Monbon

The trees of shadow, shifting and ever changing, darkness themselves and yet not, already Miran could see them shift as he approached and he grinned as he touched one, the shadows nearly shifting to let his hand be engulfed. He chuckled as he let it take him over, the sound of a light tune going on and on in his head much like a jingle. "...Haha, already, these shadows, my children, my friends..." he murmured as he sighed, "What do you have to say this time?" He frowned as they whispered to him before moving his hand away, already darkened crashings of worry and fear entering his brain. "...I see, Life itself. I better help her live," he murmured as he dived into the tree, just literally moving into it fast in order to travel to Shiloh's place.

He shot out of a tree in front of the jogging girl as he played a frantic violin in his head. "OH CR-" And promptly landed face first into a tree as he fell hard. "Ugh..." Rubbing his face as embarrassment played, a small whine of a mosquito, he picked himself and slid back into the shadows before popping back up, simply on the ground and in a pose that held his head up while looking on at her with a silly grin on his face. "...Haha, as serious as I can be, I can be friendly too~" he laughed before actually picking himself up and dusting himself off. Already his serious face returned. "Anyway, my dear Guardian of Life, what ails you today? Do you want your children to play with mine? My shadows with yours...just for a bit of fun. Come on, we should play." Already the grin returned as his eyes dulled, a sense of foreboding and an entire orchestra filling his head. "...If anything. I feel like today will be interesting. So. Why not enjoy the day? I'm sure everything will be fine but..." The frown returned as it continued and crescendoed before he killed it with a snapping string. "Come on, Shiloh, let's play a little, let's play!" The grin returned as he tugged at her hands, ready to lead her wherever. And already, the darkness was calling and asking her to come join him, though they only spoke to him and not her.

' F L O '
The blue-painted wooden shack of the Water Guardian was a gaudy, yet homely little place. Positioned inland so that it touched the nearby rivers that connected to the surrounding estauries and lakes, the sea was only a good jog away for Flo to do his daily duties.

Old fishing nets, pieces of boats - from ancient paddles to more modern motors - were all strapped to the side of the shack, simple windows showing a half-messy but pretty minimalistic interior within. Still-smoking grills and racks where Flo stored his beloved barbecuing equipment were left under a small tarpaulin, as to be untouched by the rain on the days he willed it to come.

Pinned up by the entrance of the shack was a small bulletin board accompanied by various sacks and boxes, pinned up with various messages of mortals thanking Flo for his hard work, the boxes containing various heirlooms, sculptures, or - Flo's personal favorite - jewelry from women.

A reminder that he was on top felt right to the guardian. He got no joy from stomping others, but it kept things in perspective. He was the one on top. He was the one to be worshipped for his duties. The overwhelming power of the seas and the storms was his responsibility, and taking credit for every little bit of it kept him dutiful and whole.

For any who grew annoyed of Flo's constant boasting, his offering collection quickly drove some away. Others, it either amused, confused, or both. He'd always been one of the few guardians to treat mortals in such a derogatory way, or at least be fully open about it.

And did he feel bad about it...? Hell no, he didn't. Every day he looked in that polished mirror, he was damn pleased with what he saw.

Anyone who could have powers like this? People worshipping the ground you walked on?

How couldn't you be content?

Doing his morning exercises, Flo whistled contentedly, toned and muscular legs stretching across a straw mat. Taking a glance towards a mirror perfectly positioned to get a full view of his tattoo-coated abs, there were few better feelings than feeling the burn and seeing yourself stronger for it.

< Hoo-ee! Thought I'd already hit my limit... but nope... arms are bulkin' up even more. All these years pass, and I still get better? Let's go. >

Pausing, however, he could hear a voice coming from outside. Standing to his full height, he rolled his shoulders and grinned to himself.

< Visitors, huh? Wonder if it's those lovely ladies again-- >

< --KKRHSHHSH--! SWOOSH! SWOOOSHH!! >

< --W-Woah! Argh, damn! > Flo groaned and held his ears for a moment, confused, < Ok, that's funky. Sound of waves inside my brain? Probably a bad thing. Maybe I shouldn't work so hard on the-- > his doubts quickly cut off as he saw the Mind Guardian, Akata outside. Along with the Chaos Guardian, < --oooooooh. Right. Mind-whack. Yeah, they did this sorta thing before. Wonder what's up? >

Quick to exit the room, Flo made a dramatic pose in front of the Mind and Chaos guardians, going low in a light flex.

"What's up, my sibs'? Great to see you! Sorry to keep you waiting if you got business with the Flo... the man's just got a busy schedule, even moreso nowadays, eh? Had a whole big debate with the bosslady on what to do about mortals fishing the heck' out of the seas. Could always remind them of their place, but... eh. Not boss lady's style... ever-merciful as ever. I guess I get it..."

He gave a shrug, kicking back against the walls of his shack as he put his hands into the pockets of his shorts. He blinked a few times as he paused, looking into the distance...

...A gale...? Howling winds; an odd hurricane? Near his lake? Something odd was definitely going on over there, and it couldn't be ignored. Thinking on it for a while, Flo quickly jerked a thumb towards the odd weather patterns as he looked back towards

"You seein' this?" he pointed over to the odd hurricane, blinking twice in a perplexed fashion, "heh! Man, sure hope that doesn't screw up that lake. Always was fond of--..." as he squinted further, however, he soon figured out that the signal was probably for him, "--...oh! Welp, apparently I have the brain of a mortal today. Prolly a guardian callin' for help over there! If you guys want somethin' to do, then you're in luck. I know a Flo-style distress call when I see one, and it can't go unmissed, sibs," he began to kneel down, flexing a little as his tattoos began to glow a bright azure and leak water, "...so how about we go the fast way? Heheh! Hope you've got good balance!"

Quickly putting his powers into action, a small river that Flo and the other guardians could stand on quickly began to flow down the cracks in the rocks. Kicking up small boards for surfing on the waves, Flo grabbed one for himself and threw some for the others. Usually, surfing was hard, but with Flo controlling the water for you so you didn't fall off, it was quick, fun, and easy if they wanted to tag along. Directed towards the lake, Flo began to speed over to answer Breeze's distress call, clearly getting the message.

"Been a while since we caught up, so make the journey last! Can be sure I wanna hear about some Mind and Chaos antics. And I need your opinion on some poses... gonna need them for a certain competition I've got comin' up."

• Haha
Reactions: Mini and Monbon
Little by little Mirai began to realize that more of her new family were emerging from the distances. But it’s to Tezca she smiles broadly, nodding rapidly. “Yeah! I think Tai wants us to do it too!” That may or may not be true… “Because there’s like a zillions of humans in the world but no super heroes! Because balance! I even g--” Her gaze flicks towards Yu as Promethea is grasped and hugged, and Mirai laughs loudly as she leaps to her own feet. She shrugs her backpack off, letting it fall onto the ground.

She sprints towards Yu and Promethea, intending to pile on. Buuuuuuut she is once more distracted by the planet that is suddenly there! Mirai stumbles a few steps and then turns towards the lake itself. She stands at its edge and points out towards the planet. “Eos Eos! It’s so pretty!” She spins around hearing Eos and motions towards the planet spinning in the middle of the lake. “Bring it back so I can balance on it! Come on!” She insists, kind of hopping up and down as she giggles loudly.

Breeze and Frosty take off, obviously intending to beat Baast to the little meeting ahead of them. She did indeed sprint… for a few meters. She watches and hears Breeze taking of going into the distance, and it’s then Baast slows her pace to a walk. A small grin would find itself on her lips as she now moves in something of a casual pace.

The Guardians were an interesting group. All so many different personalities and abilities… and way of looking at their lives and duties. She finds herself thinking about such things a lot. How they all fit together. She moves a bit faster now, kind of jogging and hopping through the thickened forest. Once again she decides they have a good life, this small group. Some call this a family. But Baast has yet to embrace such an idea. She has never known what a family is, so she’s not totally sure just what that entails. The others have made mention of the family concept before. Some have even tried to include Baast into such things. She has friends, yes. But family… that is just something she can’t grasp yet. Yet.

Breeze moves away a little from the other Guardians as Baast now casually emerges from the darkness of trees. There is a small smile on her lips as she stops there, scanning the situation before her with those golden eyes.
It may not be a family… but it is good to be among them once more.

But as she quietly watches… something comes over her. Glancing up towards the sky discretely, her eyes move to narrow to half slits. A sense… foreboding… suddenly seizes her heart. The dark cat like ears atop her head flatten as she scans the skies, as if she were subtly looking for something. One of her hands moves to the belt she wears, to one of the satchels hanging upon it. Her slim fingers wrap about the fabric satchel… it filled with bits of lavender, rosemary, rose quartz and hydrangea. Why does she have this sudden… sense of dread? Her eyes move once more towards her fellow Guardians as they play at relaxation… but her mind is elsewhere at this moment…