2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
This is the thread to post your character sheets in, for the OOC thread you might wanna go here.

If your character is accepted, I'll give it a "Spicy" rating, if not, I'll tell you what I have an issue with in the OOC thread.

Anyway...

The character sheet:

Name: Pretty self explanatory. One thing to note: Guardians don't have surnames.

Gender: Again, pretty self explanatory, but if you want your guardian to be a genderless being, feel free to just type "No" here.

Appearance Age: How old they look, since they don't really physically age.

Looks: This is the place for a picture, ideally.

Height: In both feet and meters, ideally, but I don't care that much if you don't convert to metric.

Element: Thing to note - one element per Guardian and one Guardian per element. I'll probably update this post with which element is taken already.

Sexual Orientation: Ok, these next few I really feel no need to explain.

Personality:

Dislikes:

Relationships: Who are they to the other Guardians? Do they talk often? What do they think of the others? Be prepared to update this section a lot as new Guardians are added. Also you can discuss the relationships with other RPers in the OOC thread, if you want.

Powers: What can your character do, exactly. This is mostly so we don't get for example Mr. Time Lord screwing with timelines so that all the enemies die somehow.

Weapon: Besides their powers, the Guardians tend to have some weapon, I'd imagine, but if you don't want one, feel free to say "bare fists" here, that works too.

Extra: If there's anything you think you should add that doesn't fit the other categories, feel free to put it here. This can be anything really, from their voice, to a weird hidden scar on their left foot, to a quote that defines them. This is your space to shine with creativity.

Name:

Appearance Age:

Looks:

Height:

Element:

Sexual Orientation:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Relationships:

Powers:

Weapon:

Extra:

Elements to choose from/current locked-in characters:

Last edited:
Name: Frosty

Appearance Age: 20

Looks:

8868f87597181030338034cd165d0acd.jpg

Height: 5'5"

Element: Ice

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: Frosty is a very positive and kind person, trying to see good in everyone around her. However, she sometimes doubts herself and her skills, and she generally doesn't think of herself as anyone special. She hates injustice, and will do whatever's in her power to stop it from happening. Loyal to a fault, she'd never betray anyone who she considers a friend, but if someone were to turn out to be a fake friend, it'd be very hard for her to accept that and stop helping them. She's also a person who hates boredom, and may sometimes try the stupidest things to get rid of it. As such, anyone who can have fun with her is instantly okay in her book.

Even though usually her demeanor is, contrary to her element, warm and friendly, there's true coldness deep within her, and it comes out when someone harms her friends, or any helpless person. Then, she becomes incredibly cold, it's bound to send shivers down anyone's spine. When triggered like that, Frosty might be scary even to her friends who rarely see her like that. She's hates fighting, which fuels this even more, making her become a devastating force, wanting to issue a swift and cruel punishment. You really need to push her over the edge for that, though. Usually, she laughs off any jabs at her, and while she gets a bit angry if anyone insults her friends, you won't get much out of her besides a "Stop being a meanie!", a flick on the nose, and a glare of annoyance and disappointment.

- Winter (obviously)
- A good rest
- Good food
- Having fun

Dislikes:
- Dishonesty
- Having to fight
- Pointless arguments
- Being called short
- Injustice

Relationships:

Constanzia - Frosty doesn't get why she seems so sad all the time. The world is beautiful, why wouldn't you be happy and full of joy? She does envy her confidence though, and she respects her like any other Guardian.

Breeze - She likes her quite a bit, but she's a bit sad she won't let her handle her books. It's not like she's gonna freeze them by accident!

Imvulae - Even though Frosty loves fun and excitement, with Imvulae she switches into a lazy mode and she doesn't mind just hanging out around her doing nothing at all, or even just straight up napping alongside her. They're pretty good friends, she thinks. Or more like, she hopes they are.

Flo - She really appreciates him telling her to not doubt herself. She might still disagree she's all that great, but she's glad there's someone to tell her she is. She tends to let his boasting slide, she doesn't even mind it that much. That's just how Flo is, she isn't gonna make a fuss out of it. Plus, he's usually rather fun, and that's always good in her eyes.

Promethea - This one is quite spicy, at times, and Frosty is unsure if she likes that, but usually, she's nice and friendly, so they get along swimmingly. But speaking of swimming, she wishes Promethea and Flo were on better terms. She likes them both, why don't they like each other like that too?

Baast - Both hating boredom, these two sometimes end up getting into different shenanigans together, and as such, they're pretty friendly. Frosty doesn't even mind Baast being more introverted, she knows when to give her a bit of space. Everyone needs their alone time sometimes, right?

Tezca - A respectable pillar of the Guardians, he's respected by her. She just wishes he was a bit less emotionally distant. She gets that he needs to be calm and stern if he wants to keep others in check, but a bit of fun every now and then never killed anybody. She isn't really sure if such an emotionally distant person could be a true leader. A leader is kind and compassionate, right? Not just wise and clever.

Shiloh - She's a tad odd, but Frosty doesn't mind at all. She likes to bring her snow creations to life, which amuses Frosty a lot. She thinks there may be more to Shiloh than she lets on, but she can't quite figure out what it may be.

Akata - He's another odd one, but he does offer her hugs sometimes, and she's never one to turn down those, especially from one of her fellow Guardians. He seems to think she's lonely, and while it's true she likes to be alone at times, she's far from a lonely person as he thinks.

Miran - She sees his honesty as a double-edged sword: on one hand, she feels he's trustworthy - he's not one to ever lie to her or betray her. On the other, he is also brutally honest about his mistakes, and it saddens her to see him so harsh on himself. She likes him, and wants to help him, somehow.

Mirai - She likes her, just like any other Guardian that's nice to her. She has a hard time grasping what Mirai's powers really entail, and as such, she feels she may be a bit more fragile than other Guardians, so she worries about her sometimes.

Gaius - Just like with Imvulae, she tends to become super chill around Gaius. She doesn't mind spending time in peace and quiet with the gentle giant, in fact, his calm presence is a welcome change of pace compared to other Guardians.

Tai - Frosty rarely gets into much trouble, as her fun is usually harmless and victimless, and so, she rarely gets reprimanded by Tai. Thus, to her, Tai is just a person that has a sophisticated feel about her, and is generally nice to be around.

Volt - She kinda likes Volt. His attempts to seem cool are pretty cute to her, and she knows he's really nice, and caring, even if he tries to hide it well. She's just worried about how clumsy he can be about being the "cool guy". He'll hurt himself one of these days, she thinks.

Entropy/Discord - She doesn't mind Discord. He speaks weird, but she sees that as something interesting, deciphering him is almost like a sport for her. She does wish he did... well, more things. He isn't exactly the most interesting of people. Entropy she also doesn't mind, but she feels her unpredictability is pretty scary at times. She does try to be friendly, but it sometimes backfires and she doesn't like that. As such, she's not all that close with her.

Yu - It's an odd thought for her that Eternia let someone who was a human into their ranks, and she tries to be friendly to him, but she can't help but feel he isn't quite like them. His flirting with Eternia doesn't help at all - he doesn't truly feel like one of her siblings. She still likes him, but him being an official Guardian is something that doesn't quite sit right with her.

Eos - A lover of pretty things, and fellow creator, Frosty likes Eos a lot, and she often shows her new snowflake designs in exchange for Eos showing her constellations and galaxies. She will also always be down to join in on her pranks, provided they're not gonna hurt anybody.

Powers:
She can use her ice powers in many different ways, like freezing the enemy's limbs to incapacitate them, shooting ice spikes, creating ice contraptions like shields, or making an icy surface underneath her feet so she can slide on it. She can also cause a powerful snowstorm, but it exhausts her so she doesn't do that too often.

Weapon:
Frostbite-Spear.jpg
Spear of Frost

Extra:

Nothing I can think of right now

Last edited:
Name:
Constanzia

Appearance Age:
Early twenties

Looks:
99c201743c4206924c1f7386423adbd7.jpg

Height:
5'1/1.54m

Element:
Void

Sexual Orientation:
Uninterested

Personality:
In a word, melancholic.

Constanzia seems to carry deep sadness with her at all times, it's rare to see her crack a smile or share in a joke, even though she understands humour as well as the next person, it's just that it doesn't seem to evoke any response from her. She has occasional flashes of anger, panic, exhaustion or other strong emotions, but soon returns to her quiet demeanour.

Despite her deep-seated sadness, Constanzia is not paralysed by it and she suffers none of the lethargy, anxiety or low self-esteem that might be associated with depression. Indeed, Constanzia is entirely confident in her own abilities and wholly reliable in and out of combat. She may not take too much interest in life and she certainly isn't the most sociable, but she has no trouble with acting when needed. Her actions are often simple and pragmatic, and her language matches - she can be very blunt when talking to others and will make no attempts at small talk, preferring awkward silence to awkward conversation every time.

Dislikes:
Childish bickering and immaturity of any form
Being mistaken for a child
Being told to "lighten up"
Sickly-sweet foods

Relationships:
None

Powers:
Constanzia's element of the void is mostly a form of negative magic, in that she doesn't use it to attack, but to negate the attacks and spells of others. Through control of the void, she can strip enchantments from others or from weapons, she can cancel spells and even summon small pockets of "void-space" to absorb both physical and magical attacks. This all requires concentration, however, so if her opponent is stronger or less distracted, then Constanzia may struggle to fully negate their spells.

She can also use her abilities to "void" her own body. By doing so, she ceases to exist as a physical entity in the world and can instead travel through the void, allowing her to sneak around in combat or an enemy strong-hold without being detected. This too requires concentration and, should her concentration fail, she'll return to reality exactly where she was at that point, which could prove fatal if she was to return in the middle of a wall or a fireplace.

Her final use for the void is to use it to stow a seemingly infinite supply of arrows, so that she would never run out, even if her quiver is empty.

Weapon:
Bienenstich, a deceptively non-descript yew longbow with which she is very handy.

Extra:
Nothing worth mentioning.

Name: Breeze

Appearance Age: 10

Looks:
Human Form: (All the pink is a light blue color)
ewBBvfQBBaRpW0GlvMKYALxYe8drUVgZ6R7jR38ANIh-MnSKUv4ke2ZBSmJYBoCvayjrDIPbeWw8QSjXh4E0tLJIGbOMkYlvZQRoftNu7FRwB2YmdAERfClrxXFwOc28X59rZ3mV

Beast Form: (ignore the person in it please)
Image result for anime white dragon

Height: Human: 4'6''(1.3716m) ; Beast: 9'12''(3.048m)

Element: Air

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality: Breeze is kind and quiet girl who likes to be alone at times. She is very loyal to the other element holders, and the Goddess. She is someone who has learned to not openly trust people and will be distant to others until she knows them better. Has a really good memory, and will always stick to a promise she has made, no matter the consequences.

-flying
-cuddling with a friend
-food
-the wind
-the animals in the forest

Dislikes:
-loud things
-bad food
-rude people
-messiness
-enclosed spaces

Relationships:
Frosty: "She's okay, a little too overbearing and nice, but okay. She doesn't really need anything from me...But I kinda does like the cold that Frosty emits. Cold is nice sometimes. But the ice is bad. Frozen hands can't turn pages in books or pick stuff up so...Yeah."
Constanzia: "I doesn't mind being around her, she knows what it's like to carry sadness, so I doesn't try to get her out of her shell. Why would I do that? Better to let people be comfortable then scare them off...She can come to my library and sit away from people if she wants.
Imvulae: "The Color Guardian isn't what I expected, but I just go with it. I likes that Imvulae is quiet, but slightly don't like that all she does is stay in and sleep all day. At least get up and eat something...She's allowed to read my books if she wants."
Flo: "This guy is crazy. Way too enthusiastic and loud. But he reminds me of a brother so...Eh. He's okay sometimes. But he seriously needs to stop showing off and wear a shirt sometime. I swear...he's full of himself. He always waves when I fly over the water part of the forest, but I don't really interact with him."
Promethea: "The Fire Lady? Oh...um...I've never really talked to her soo...uh, but from what I can tell, she's really nice, I guess? She's not allowed anywhere near my books. Fire plus books equals...no books."
Baast: "Hm. I see her sometimes when I'm out flying, but, other then that...no interaction? She seems cool, I would let her in my library sometime if she wants."

Powers:
She has the ability to create gusts of wind, clouds, and switch between her human and beast form 3 times a day. She can fly to any place she wants, but her energy limits are still present. She doesn't require too much rest and can stay up for extended amount of times. She can take energy from the wind and also use it to communicate and hear other being from long or short distances.

Weapon:
Image result for anime wind dagger
Wind Saber-She is quite skilled with it and it is always kept sharpened and is carried on her back beneath her wings in human form, and changes to the moon pendant in her beast form.

Extra:
She has a circular shaped scar on her right shoulder, reminder of a time where she was seen by a human in her beast form and was too friendly and got stabbed. She has a small collection of books in a small house she built on top of one of the taller trees in the forest.

Last edited:
' I M V U L A E '
Guardian of Color
♀, 19, Bisexual

> Appearance
As shown on the left, Imvulae is a very short, 5'0" figure who has messy, unkempt black hair. The most notable feature of here is that she's completely devoid of any colour; a strange black and white figure in a world of vibrance.

The only color visible is in her eyes, where a rainbow-like spark of all perceivable colours lays swirling within.

> Personality

"All these colors... and only a small percent will ever be seen. ... < Sigh > ... Now I've made myself depressed, sorry... I should go back to bed."

Imvulae is a glum sort of person, often the first in a group to give up. Known for her general laziness and laid back attitude, it often takes something significant to stop Imvulae from procrastinating or skipping a nap.

Not all bad despite having many flaws, Imvulae is a very good natured guardian. She just often lacks the emotion to express it. If one of her fellow guardians were in serious danger, despite being quite weak willed and lacking combat strength, she would still give it her all.

Living mostly as a hermit nowadays, Imvulae was once a very social person who made many wondrous creations. But - to the confusion of other guardians - when she was finished painting the world, she slowly became a shy recluse who didn't really know what to do with themselves, except protect themselves.

When questioned about being the guardian of color despite being devoid of it, it's clear Imvulae actually took her duties very seriously, once. She has a love for art and color itself, but - being the one who keeps the color in most things - she's bored of her own work.

If there's one thing that truly makes Imvulae happy, it's watching other people create. Tired of her own creations, she wants to see what other people are able to make, hoping that 'somebody will pick her colors' one day.

Despite being quite down and generally moody, Imvulae for whatever reason is quite good at breaking the tension in a moment and making other people laugh. Be it with lazily-delivered jokes, or a funny painting that manifests in thin air.

> Likes
> Watching others create.
"Ah... that's it. You're really getting the hang of it...!"

> Freedom & expression.
"Everyone should have the right to leave their mark on the world... w... would there be any point of it otherwise?"

> Lots of blankets, a comfy bed, and getting up roughly at mid day (at the earliest).
"Zzzzz... < Snore >...~... ~..."

> Generally not being noticed; living quietly.
"I'm not antisocial... I make an effort at least... < Yawn >... once a week."

> A plethora of strange food combinations, that often gross out other people. For example, because guardians don't get sick from it, she insists chicken is best raw, cut into small chunks atop squares of sticky race.
"...It isn't gross... i-it's good. Leave me alone."

> Dislikes
> Being forced to be social, or being forced to get out of bed early.
"I don't mind talking to people... we all need to talk to each other at some point... just... d-don't take me to some big gathering... can't handle it."

> Too much responsibility. It just stresses her out.
"Deadlines make me... < Sigh > ... dead inside... but... if the world hangs on it or something, fine... just don't expect a miracle from me."

> Being known about by too many people, or being 'worshipped' by humans or seen as superior.
"I'm basically just them, but... I don't die as easily, and I can change the color of things... s... s-so what...?"

> Abuse of power, or other guardians acting superior.
"...H... hey. I might not be much, but... well... quit being or high and mighty... or I'll paint on you, and uh... not wash it off...?"

> Taking the hard path.
"If there's an easier way to do something... just do that... lazy people actually get the most done... < Yawn >..."

> Relationships

> Frosty: "I like her... she's nice. Purely because she doesn't wake me up. ...She's one of the 4 guardians who has a permit to... < Yawn >... enter my blanket den..."

> Constanzia: "I kind of feel sorry for her... she's depressed, which is fine... like... same. But... I still like things. She doesn't really like anything... and despite controlling nothingness... maybe I could show her she could still create something special."

> Breeze: "Umm... I like her... because we're both quiet. It's to have... someone you can nap with. < Yawn... >... She has a permit to enter the blanket den... she kind of reminds me of... me, but... well, better than me."

> Promethea: "Too energetic... she's not a bad person or anything, but... I think she wants me to get up earlier, and be how I used to. But there's nothing left I can create, so... that's just not going to happen. I don't know why, but... if she knocks on my door, I can't bring myself to answer it sometimes... not because she's nasty. I just have a feeling she'd try and drag me places I don't want to go..."

> Flo: "E... ew. He used to be... not so bad. But now, he's... he's really terrible, I'm just going to say it. He has some sort of superiority complex, around humans... which is a real jerk move. ...I hope Eternia takes away his powers or something. I avoid him when I can..."

> Weapon

" . . . "

" . . . I lost it."

"I... have my armor, though. So... that's something. I guess. It's just a paintbrush... d-don't be mad... sheesh..."

[ She lost it a while ago, when she lost her passion for her work. It was once a long quarterstaff mixed with a paintbrush that allowed her to control her powers (see below) to a more advanced degree. ]

> Powers

Color Theory- Allows Imvulae to temporarily change the colour of anything she can see that's roughly within 30ft of her. She can alter the hue of objects, but cannot alter their opacity. Additionally, she has to make small hand motions and murmur numbers under her breath (each number representing a 'hue code') to specify which colours need to be changed.

Colors Imvulae changes with Color Theory change back to their usual color whenever Imvulae forgets about the change she made to something. So, major things tend to stay, whilst minor things eventually go back to how they were used to.

Over the Rainbow - When moisture is in the air (fog, clouds, etc) around Imvulae, her manipulation of color increases considerably. Able to change the color of individual droplets of water, this essentially allows her to create 'images' and 'illusions' in the air with few limitations. The illusions are not tangible in any way, however, and someone smart enough to see it just as recolored fog will see it as such.

Colorful Amplification - The main reason Imvulae is actually worth keeping around in a fight is her colorful amplfication ability. This ability is specifically designed to work with other guardians abilities, and it cannot be used on her own abilities.

Imvulae can add color to other guardians' abilities and attacks. Depending on the attributed color, the nature of that ability/attack changes slightly, potentially increasing, decreasing, or changing its power overall.

For example: if a fire guardian cast a fireball, Imvulae could change its color to be blue and add white, frosty highlights to it. This would change the nature of the attack to be an ice attack as opposed to a fire attack, literally translating the aesthetics of the ability.

It has the following limitations:
> The guardian must be willing to accept Imvulae's changes.
> Increasing the original power of another attack or ability will induce intense drowsiness in Imvalue even if the base power is increased slightly. Whilst she could change the energy type, doing something like turning a 'fireball' into a 'super fireball' would be incredibly exhausting or borderline impossible for her.
> Imvulae must view how the ability/attack works at least once, then draw a sketch of how she wants to change the ability.

That's all she wrote! Won't put anything for extras just yet; I think this should be enough. Let me know what changes you'd like and what you think.

Attachments

• Yea.jpg
    Yea.jpg
    358.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 1582248516873.gif
    1582248516873.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 5
  • 1582248522197.gif
    1582248522197.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
' F L O '
Guardian of Water
, 18, Heterosexual

> Appearance
Flo is a fairly tall guardian, standing at 5'9" with a very athletic build. He has dark skin, vibrant aqua eyes, and a very photogenic body that he often makes an effort to show off. Covered in swirling blue tattoos, and with a shock of slightly glowing blue hair, it's pretty easy to make out the water guardian when you see him.

> Personality

"Heheh! Step aside, Flo's here. Soo... s'up, my girls and my guys? Ready to give those lesser folk one hell of a show today? It's gonna be great!"

Flo is a very charismatic, flashy, and conceited person. An odd mixture of inspiring optimistic and despicably vain at times, he's a guardian people either love, barely tolerate, or refuse to tolerate at all.

Always looking to make a show out of just about anything, Flo uses his powers to make dramatic entrances, shows to entertain other humans, or just about anything that'll get him attention. Craving attention and easily becoming bored, Flo often is the first to instigate action if none is taken.

Flo - to other guardians - is a pretty kind, understanding, and nice person to talk to. At times, there are vestiges of what was once a great wisdom. The problem is that his overwhelming arrogance sometimes overshadows the better parts of his personality, and he often wastes time posing and maintaining his appearance when he could be doing things of greater importance.

Flo in his early days of creation was somebody far more wise and intelligent. His duties were to keep the seas, river, and rain in balance, and he did so admirably. Soon, however, he experimented with creating more storms and making the seas more chaotic... enjoying the spectacles he could create and enjoying giving humans the odd show.

Abusing his power a little too much, whilst he still upholds his duties and is no real danger to humans, the seas have certainly been looking a bit more chaotic recently.

Flo has always been one of the more self-centered guardians, often causing some minor conflicts with his beliefs of humans being 'lower than them'. Whilst he doesn't abuse his power against humans - and actually takes quite a lot of time out of his day to make sure they're happy - he considers them far beneath him and is sure to make a point of that.

> Likes
> Attention, from guardians, humans, or just about anything. And the good kind of attention.

"Heh~! I know, I know. I really am something with these powers..."

> People doing what he says; things going his way.
"See how easy it is when we go with the Flo? Heh!"

> A good bit of downtime between hard work; particularly likes swimming and surfing around at sea.
"Rule #1 of being a guardian, don't overwork yourself! Learnt that myself the hard way, y'know?"

> Barbecued food, particularly fish.
"Gather round guys and gals! Got my barbeque shoes on for this occasion!"

> Posing, flexing, and generally doing whatever he possibly can to make himself look cool.
"...Oh yeah! < Flex... pose... > ...phew! Workin' up a sweat over here! ...Where did everyone go? H-Hey!"

> Dislikes
> Being ignored.
"Hey. Hey? Hel~looo? Guys, I'm over here! Sheesh... talk about the cold shoulder."

> Humans being incompetent, or not paying their respects when respect is due.
"Man... those lesser folk are really getting uppity, huh? It's fine. They'll learn to pay their respects in time."

> Wearing a shirt.
"Being topless is part of my image! C'mon... don't be a downer... when you have this much to show, you'll get it, okay?"

> Doing the same thing over and over again, even if it's necessary.
"They say variety is the spice of life for a reason... so, can we like, at least look for a different solution to this? Flo's getting real bored."[/glow]

> Being ordered around, unless it's by Eternia herself.
"No offence, 'boss'... but I'm more of a go my own way man, you know...? Unless what you're saying really makes some sense, course."

> Relationships

> Frosty: "Hoo-ee! Now she's a guardian who almost has it all. Power, discipline... a will to do what's right... dare I say looks? But somethin' she's lacking a little is some self-respect. Doesn't think of herself as much, y'know? But come on girl! You're a guardian! Seein' yourself as anything near those lesser folk is crazy talk. Tried to tell her as much, but she wasn't going with the Flo on that one, lemme tell ya'."

> Constanzia: "Sheesh... talk about a downer! I've tried just about every trick in the book to try and get a smile on that damn face... but nothin' workin'! Usually my presence enough is to bring a grin. Suppose being empty inside is kinda her thing, with the void element and all, huh? Well... if that's how she wants it, she's the one missin' out!"

> Breeze: "She could stand to be a bit more social, buuut... I have a feelin' she's still figuring things out and growin' up. Even if we're technically the same age, I still get it, you know? We've all been through that phase. Already let her know that if she needs a hand with anythin', she can count on big bro Flo!"

> Promethea: "Heh, now she's a weird one! Real energetic and a fine example of the guardian, yet... how come she still ignores the Flo, huh? I like her fire, and I like her energy... but somethin' just isn't clicking with her, y'know? I think she isn't a fan of the Flo, but I just don't get it. What isn't there to like about me, heh? Our elements don't exactly mix either. Heh... I'll figure it out. Maybe it's somethin' to do with her outlook on those lesser folk."

> Imvulae: "Uh... heh. Sorry, who?"

> Weapon

"Weapon? Seriously? My body is the weapon! Just check out these muscles! Oh yeah!"

> Powers

Water Storage / Control- Believe it or not, the Water Guardian has a control of water, and a pretty good control over it, as well. He has good manipulation over all water within 60ft of him, and if he spends a minute to go into a meditative state (where he's defenceless), he can close his eyes and minorly control all water within a mile of himself.

Additionally, his 'tattoos' can actually store a total of 1 gallon of water along with him at all times, each tattoo a small dimension that can hold water. The more water those tattoos are holding, the more they glow.

Make it Rain - So long as there are clouds in the sky, Flo can spend a minute to go into a meditative state (where he's defenceless) to draw clouds he can see near to him (this happens more slowly if there are less clouds in the sky), and force it to rain in the area around him. How much it rains depends how many clouds are in the sky, and he needs to be able to see the sky to do this.

Stay Hydrated - So long as some water's stored in his tattoos, Flo can transfer water into things he touches if possible. This happens slowly over time.

This can restore an object into what it usually is when it has water inside of it. For example, a parched, dying flower would suddenly spring back into blossom. A shriveled person dying of dehydration would suddenly feel great again. A dried up cookie could even reattain its moisture when it was fresh. This can also be used to fill up sealed containers.

This can also technically be used to force water into other things - even another creature - but Flo would need to maintain contact with that creature for a long period of time. He's never really tried forcing a whole gallon of water into someone else's body, but he estimates the results would be quite horrible, and he hasn't tried it.

Name: Promethea

Looks:

Face:
fire-girl-drawing-21.jpg
Outfit:
8ff67032429e9693232c80290f0c6d6a.jpg
(I literally couldn't find a picture where I'd like both the face and outfit, so have this xD (also ignore the thingy on the head in the outfit))

Height: 5'7"

Element: Fire

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Personality:

Just like fire, she's warm and pleasant if you're careful around her, but push her buttons too much and you're asking to get burned. She's more an idealist than a realist, and often sees the world through pinker lens than others. That has its upsides though - in moments of despair, she's not one to give up - she'll push on until she isn't able to, or until she reaches her goal. Whichever comes first. Usually, she's cheerful and upbeat, bringing a lot of energy to whatever encounter she's in. She has her sad moments, like anyone, but she doesn't let them get her down easily. In battle, she's fierce and doesn't hesitate in decisive moments, even if she has no idea what to do, she trusts her instincts to guide her.

- Bravery
- Looking at the night sky
- Facing challenges head-on

Dislikes:
- Sneaky people
- Liars and cheaters
- Manipulators
- Waiting for things to happen

Relationships:

Frosty - She rather likes the Ice guardian, despite their elements not matching. She sees her as an honest and loyal soul, and a good friend. She just wishes she'd stop trying to get her to like Flo. Doesn't she see how annoying he is?

Constanzia - she's a bit put off by the feeling of sadness Constanzia gives off. It kills her energy a bit, but she still tries her best to be friendly with her.

Breeze - she tries to be friendly with Breeze, but she also understands she isn't one to trust others easily. As such, she doesn't try to push her too hard into being her friend. She's just nice to her whenever she gets the opportunity

Imvulae - She's incredibly perplexed by her laziness, but it's also what draws her to want to get to know her better. An energetic person herself, she just doesn't understand Imvulae, but she desperately wants to.

Flo - their elements clash, and so do their personalities. Promethea can't get how someone can be so full of themself... And his constant craving for attention... No, she doesn't get it at all. Something's not okay with this guy.

Baast - She doesn't know her very well, but she finds her cat-like features and behaviors sort of cute. She definitely sees her as one of the more positive of her siblings.

Tezca - She thinks Tezca is a tad too serious at times, but she sees his devotion to helping the Guardians follow Eternia's lead as very admirable. He's definitely one Promethea respects a lot, even if he's no fun at times.

Shiloh - Shiloh is a bit of an odd one for her, being often quiet and low-energy. She likes Shiloh though, and they interact surprisingly often. Well, they don't play with combining their powers after The Accident, as it's known among the Guardians, but they're still on good terms, she hopes.

Akata - Another quiet one among the Guardians, Promethea knows little about him, save for the fact he seems to be in a state of mental torment quite often. She feels bad for him, but she's not close enough to him to really help in any way, so she's just left perpetually worried abut him, and helpless at the same time.

Miran - Just like Constanzia, this one feels sad all the time, like he was blaming all the world's faults on himself. As such, Promethea can't really relate to him, herself a woman who doesn't like to beat herself up like that. Why be so harsh on yourself if you can get out there into the world and try to do good? She just doesn't get it.

Mirai - She likes the time Guardian quite a lot. Even though she's one of the most powerful Guardians, she's just like her - energetic and fun-loving. To Promethea, Mirai seems just like a younger version of herself, and so she treats her just like she really was her younger sister.

Gaius - Another stoic presence, just like Tezca, Promethea respects him as well. She knows he's a kind person, and she likes him. Simple as that. She doesn't mind if he's a little too unemotional. His devotion to the Guardians and Eternia is enough for her.

Tai - She understands her role in the group, and she gets that Tai sometimes needs to pacify the other Guardians, but she hates being on the receiving end of that. Even though Tai is calm in dealing with the messes, she knows when she's disappointed her, and it's a bad feeling. She's usually on good terms with her, though.

Volt - One of her better friends among the Guardians, he's all the cool of Flo, minus the arrogance. He's one she can talk with honestly, and share her feelings with, without fear of being judged. She does worry about his arguments with Eternia. Are they really necessary?

Entropy/Discord - Discord is a bore to her. She doesn't mind him, but he's no fun. Plus, he talks in riddles... who even does that? Is she supposed to carry a riddle dictionary to every meeting with him? Entropy on the other hand, she quite likes. Her mood swings can be a bit much, but she loves talking with her for hours on end, and she knows Entropy is always down to try even a crazy idea, which is a good thing in her book.

Yu - She really doesn't mind he isn't like the others. Honestly, she couldn't care less. He's a good person, and she's seen him try time and time again to be a friend to the other Guardians. That's enough for her to think of him as one of them. As such, she's rather friendly to him, and never turns down a quick friendly chat with the Death Guardian.

Eos - She loves the Galaxy Guardian's goofy nature. Someone who's always down to clown is always fun. She also admires her creativity and passion for her craft. She wishes she had half the talent Eos has. Her envy doesn't stop her from being friendly towards her, though.

Powers:
She can of course create flames, in forms of fireballs, big pillars of flame, flame whips, even fire vortexes. She's also able to raise her body temperature so that anyone and anything that touches her, melts. She can fire a massive beam of flames, too, but this exhausts her quite a bit and she uses it rather rarely.

Weapon:
Ulfberht.jpg
Flame Edge

The sword lights up with flames whenever she uses it, otherwise it's a regular sword, and if anyone else were to wield it, it wouldn't be quite as powerful as in her hands.

Extra:
Contrary to how it may seem, water doesn't really harm her any more than anything else. In fact, she quite likes swimming. If anything, lowering her temperature with icy powers would be far more dangerous to her.

When she uses her fire powers, the tips of her hair glow with bright yellow, as if they were on fire.

The closer to death she is, the colder her body is, and the more her hair becomes grey, like ash. If she manages to recover some health, it returns to its natural reddish-orange.

Last edited:
Name: Baast
Appearance Age: Late 20's
Looks:
K4ZgJLS.png

(Note she does not have a tail, she never has)
Height: 5'6"
Element: Light

Personality: Baast tends to have very introverted tendencies. She doesn't mind being around others, big or small groups, but then she feels the need to retreat and gain back her emotional energy.
She can also get bored easily. If something doesn't keep her attention or her curiosity, she simply moves on. As a cat would.
She can also be something of a cruel prankster. In the parts of the forests she calls home, she tends to keep humans out of it. Usually by making them get endlessly lost, or simply scaring them. She has never shown herself, her true self, to the humans that wander into he woods.

• Fish (mostly tuna)
  • Books (she loves to read)
  • Being close to someone
  • Roaming her forest

Dislikes:
  • People getting to close to 'her' lands
  • Narrow minded people
  • Not being useful
  • Being told what to do
  • Strong perfumes

Relationships: Baast doesn't have deep relationships with the other Guardians, and she doesn't interact with humans at all.

Powers:
Baast is the Guardian of Light. This would give her a number of abilities, abilities she has honed over her many… many… years.
She can give off a soft glow, her own body generating light. She can make this glow as soft or intense as she needs to.
Baast can control the level of light in her immediate area. While this isn't always useful, she sometimes uses it to confuse people.
She can create illusions (holograms) by manipulating the lightwaves around her. This can be as simple as making it seem as if there is no path when there is one… to creating duplicates of herself. She can also use this ability to make herself invisible. When in battle, this is a tactic she often favors. Confusing her opponent to get them off guard.

Weapon: Baast uses twin daggers, which she carries with her at all times. She is very fast and skilled with them.
ZZG80Uw.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Tezca.

Appearance Age: Late twenties.

Looks:
unabara_ritoru__captain_of_the_7th_by_nexusyuber_d8my4g5-pre.jpg

Height: Six foot even, one hundred eighty-two centimeters (6'00", 182 cm).

Element: Space.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.

Personality: In the early moments of creation, Tezca has come to believe, he and his element were created first -- Eternia's canvas on which she would cast all of creation. In his younger days, the Guardian of Space relished in this perceived superiority over mortal and Guardian alike, to present he refuses to compare his element to the others save a few of the more esoteric elements and their Guardians. As maturity took hold, Tezca's superiority complex took the form of a sort of mantle of responsibility -- the powerful should guide the weak until the weak are powerful -- and his haughty view of the lesser immortals and mortals gained a gleam of pity. Slowly time turned the Guardian of Space into a condescending, though much more compassionate, Guardian driven by an urge to aid all of creation in the most efficient way he could imagine.

Tezca, now, is a stoic individual, a pillar of strength and calm even in a sea of chaos, who seems above many of the issues that strike at the lower Guardians. Very little emotion makes it way beyond the inner machinations if his mind, occasionally a smirk may curve the corners of his lips or a laugh appear as an inflated huff, by and large however the Guardian seems a bastion of calm authority. The Guardian of Space carries himself with absolute confidence and conviction, holding his posture perfectly in a domineering, statuesque way to impose this authority like a general pacing before their army. Before him, it seems, all things are equal and almost unworthy of his attention beyond a curt nod of acknowledgement.

He is extremely adamant that the Guardians place is to mold creation and allow the mortals a chance to attain more power than Eternia granted them, and has come to reprimand those Guardians who coddle their charge as well as those who disregard them as useless. His domineering air hints at his willingness to violently teach his lesser Guardians the finer points of his ideals, though he will almost never use his element against those he considers weak neither will he take it easy on those who look down in mortals with no intent on assisting them. Here his violent youth shines bright as his rather pragmatic, efficient mannerisms transform into a style of fighting which is as brutal as it is quick to end.

Although an imposing figure by virtue of his elemental control and willingness to use his physical prowess to enforce his vision, Tezca is not an unreasonable man -- in fact, that couldn't be further from the truth. He is perfectly rational to all, and even courteous to the few he regards as as powerful as himself. He uses his movements, tone of voice, and action to express his convictions first and foremost, and while it can be overbearing upon first introduction many find the Guardian to be amicable enough to discuss many topics even with the weakest of mortals, even if he all but refuses to meet their eyes.

In short, Tezca the Guardian of Space is an immortal who feels his birthright is to lead the Guardians behind Eternia, to cultivate the growth of immortal and mortal alike. He is a domineering figure, unhappy with frivolous emotional or useless action, and only too happy to give his charge a helping hand. He can seem cold, calculating, uncaring even, but is fueled only by his love of creation as paradoxical as it may seem.

+ Strife; While Tezca would not allow any immortal life to be lost if he is able to prevent it, he believes challenge and strife are the true measures of existence and that only by coming out ahead of such challenges can any individual experience true growth. Each time Tezca has stepped foot into the mortal realm, he was ubiquitously seen as a god of war ushering his people to greatness through bouts of war and bloodshed.

+ Canids; Whether wolf, fox, dog, cayote, or racoon dog, Tezca has a deep fondness for these specific four-legged creatures.

+ Power; Tezca loves power, both what it allows him to do and when he is able to spot that others have it. Though not hungry for more power, he enjoys watching others relish in theirs.

+ Sweet foods; Desserts are an especially favorite food of the Guardian of Space, from cake to ice cream to chocolate, he cannot get enough and can often be found munching on an assortment of chocolate covered fruits.

+ Rules and discipline; Tezca takes a subtle join in both knowing and following rules set by those more powerful than him. He jokes that it is a peek at his more submissive side.

+ Silence; Silence is golden. While he does enjoy talking with the lower Guardians and mortals, his preference for silently enjoying their presence far outstrips his interest in speaking.

Dislikes:
- Immortal bigotry; While far from the most loving in his treatment of the weaker immortals and mortals, Tezca abhors Guardians who treat mortals as petty insects. Such Guardians are antithetical to his ideals, and may run the risk of earning his ire.

- Birds; For one reason or another, Tezca dislikes birds. "The bright colors, loud calls, and bombs of shit, what's to like?"

- When the lower Guardians show him disrespect. "A younger sibling should not raise their voice to their elder sibling, just as the elder sibling shouldn't use their superior ability against the younger."

Relationships: ◦ ◦ ◦ (Will fill in later?)

Powers:
"Imagine all of creation is a three-dimensional grid, every point on this grid represents a point in creation, and with a whim you can change any point on the grid, turn one into two or two into one. That is how I view creation."

Tezca is the master of the element of space, the boundless three-dimensional extent within which objects and events have relative position and direction. With this comes a variety of abilities which, in many ways, allow Tezca to dominate the world around him with almost sickening ease. Instead of walking down the street, he simply bends space such that a single step carries him a block. Instead of dodging an attack, he'll bend the space around him thus pulling him in a different direction. Instead of blocking, the space itself between him and the attack becomes impregnible. Even simple acts like viewing a scene are inherently different for him, as space itself acts as an extension of his person allowing him to actually "feel" events as they happen in his element. This ability even offers Tezca a sort of flight by bending the space just infront of him, the feeling is similar to falling in a given direction.

Should he aim for destruction, his abilities are able to ignore durability entirely -- shifting, shattering, and compressing the space his target occupies avoids the need for him to even touch the target. As easy as the Guardian of Fire can extinguish a flame, so to can Tezca 'extinguish' a point in space. As easy as the Guardian of Water can combine two drops of water into a singular orb, so to can Tezca combine two points in space -- an ability that is easily mistaken for teleportation.

While testing his abilities, he began to press space, forcing objects together, and eventually his experiments began to press atoms together. The explosion, he found, could be contained by simply extending the intervening space without changing any of its physical properties. This created something like a contained nuclear explosion which could not reach beyond Tezca's will for it. When Tezca realized exactly how easily it would be for him to utterly destroy any to face him, the Guardian of Space imposed restrictions onto his power.

Weapon: Tezca's only real weapon is the element he commands.

Extra:
N/A

e34d8cdc6d2526a637a2d582bbf05b86.png

Name:
Shiloh

Appearance Age:

Looks:
As a person of average height, the fair skinned guardian isn't as visually as impressive as the others. If anything, she looks like an everyday human being. Her silver hair is of medium length, often held back in a neat braided bun. Giving her round face a strong structure, Shiloh's bangs fall just above her thick eyelashes with two long strands framing the sides. Contrasting the lack of color are her eyes, they're a vivid green and large. She often wears monochromatic or neutral colors and is hardly ever seen without a hood of some kind. Her favorite scent is that of dirt. Wet dirt. She constantly smells of neutral earth based scents.

Height:
5'6

Element:
Life

Sexual Orientation:
Asexual

Personality:
Bland. Shiloh isn't the type to really find interest in a lot. If anything, she survives on short bursts of energy throughout the day but is pretty lethargic and uncommunicative for the most part. Down to earth in more than one way, the Guardian can usually be found in a cave relaxing or even among humans, just observing. The few moments she does choose to communicate, she often isn't sure what's going on in the conversation and doesn't really add much to it.

One would think she is a thinker because of this, but really, she's just a little.. off. She has always been a little anxious around others and that shows in her reluctance to mingle. She can also be a little rude and short tempered as she is slightly insecure about this. Shiloh isn't one to hold back things she really does wish to say. The problem lies more in her head drawing blanks when she's around others.

The only time she actually gets the energy to talk is when she animates something. Everything she animates, she treats like her own child. They're dumb, mute, and clumsy much like her, how can she not love her own creations? When it comes to her children, she will coo, cry and become much more expressive than usual.

People Watching
Music
Caves
Rain
Solitude
Her "Children"
Dislikes:
Conversation
Summer
Her Children getting hurt
Tears
Lies
Silence
Small spaces

Eternia
"Almighty."

Shiloh has a lot of respect for Eternia and is loyal to her every word. While she isn't sure whether to consider her a mother, a creator, or a goddess, something about Eternia's existence fills her with peace. If she could, she would like to just doze off by her side for eternity.

Promethea
"... Destructive."

Shiloh doesn't see the point in creating something that will just destroy everything it touches but even she still finds fire very beautiful. Promethea to Shiloh, is a bit pointless but she would rather have a world with her in it than one without.

She tried combining her powers with Promethea's at one point. A bit of a bonding exercise. Needless to say, the situation went out of control fast. The extra lively fireball that Shiloh animated quickly washed the forest in flames. While Promethea could have contained it easily, Shiloh could not bear to harm one she gave life to even if it was just fire at its core. It took the other guardians and a little help from Eternia to fix the little accident.

Eternia was not happy.

Flo
"Noisy."

Although she isn't fond of how noisy and unpredictable he can be, Shiloh finds him fun to watch. She animated the ocean once.

That was fun.

Frosty
"Good Vibes."

Frosty is arguably Shiloh's favorite guardian. Her powers may revolve around the cold but as a person, she is nothing but a bundle of warmth. Shi feels the most comfortable around her.

The two play with snow people every now and then when they get bored. It's fun seeing what kind of personalities manifest as it is always random.

Breeze
"Good too."

Breeze is another guardian that Shiloh is comfortable around. Although the two rarely share words with one another. They get along distantly. Shiloh has yet to try to animate the wind. She isn't even sure if it's even possible, but she's willing to try.

She often wonders what it's like to fly but is also worried she'd develop a fear of heights if she were to ask for a ride.

Gaius (NPC)
"Tall."

Shiloh doesn't consider herself short by any means (Breeze exists) but when beside Gaius, she can't help but fear he will accidently stomp on her and end her pitiful existence. Thankfully he has not even come close, even with spars. He is painfully obvious and Shiloh would not have him any other way.

One of her favorite things to animate are stones. They seem the easiest to control and are cute to boot.

Baast
"Cat."

Baast isn't really fond of Shiloh calling her a cat and she controls an Element that Shiloh never animated. In fact, they don't really interact much outside of meetings.

Miran
"Our children like each other."

Although the guardian of Darkness considers the shadow beings he has control over as his friends or parts of himself rather than children, Shiloh sees them all as children. Her animations and his shadows will often have playdates as the two watch over them and make small talk. Because of this, she feels a strong sense of comradery from their bond.

Shiloh
"I could be better."

While very comfortable with herself, she does wish she were more talkative and helpful to the other guardians. In a sense, she feels she's holding herself back somehow and finds it hard to move forward.

Yu
"Ew."

As the only "outsider" of the group, Shiloh has a hard time trusting him. He seems okay personality-wise and very loyal. It's just hard to come to terms that he was not personally made by Eternia. It would also be nice if he respected personal space more.

Volt (NPC)
"Cool."

Shiloh is completely oblivious to his awkward moments and doesn't notice one bit when he messes up. She sees him as a cool collected guy. She tried to get his attention once and tapped him on the shoulder. Her hair was staticy for days. It was a helpful deterrent for Yu who didn't enjoy the small shock that came with it.

Mirai
"Loud."

As fun as it is observing Mirai, it's hard for Shiloh to stay in the same room as her, much less interact. While envious of her energy, Shiloh wishes there was a way to control her volume.

Tezca
"..."

Shiloh get's bad vibes from Tezca. Something about his existence fills her with dread and anxiety. She tries to intereact with him as little as possible.

Tai (NPC)
"Is she talking to herself?"

Another guardian Shiloh doesn't know much about. She thought she saw her talk to thin air once but who knows?

Eos
"No thanks."

Eos doesn't seem very fond of her. Her pranks don't tend to end well when Shiloh can just animate whatever is thrown her way and do her own thing with it. The two don't really interact often but when they do, it's not because they get along or anything.

Akata
"Confusing."

Shiloh has a hard time understanding what he talks about when he does speak but she's always open to listen.

Entropy/Discord (NPC)
"Too unpredictable."

Discord speaks in a way that confuses her and Entropy doesn't know when to stop talking. No matter what end you get, you'll end up confused. It's really hard to follow what either of them are trying to do or say.

Imvulae
"Lazy Vibes"

Shiloh can relate to Imvulae a lot when it comes to being lazy and unmotivated. However, sometimes Shiloh feels that the color guardian takes it a bit too far.

Powers:
Animation

Shiloh can animate inanimate objects with but a touch. While she can bring them to life, she can't really control them. While they will listen to her for the most part, they also have a will of their own. Despite this, they have the intelligence of a small child. They aren't very bright and will often get into mischief. She also uses this ability on her weapon and gives life to the thread she controls. Unlike other objects, the thread and her tend to be on the same page, each knowing one another's intentions and executing them efficiently.

Healing

Again, through touch, she can heal those she wishes to. Unfortunately it's a skill saved for others. Although her regenerative ability is a little high, she can't use the ability to heal herself for some reason. She is very picky about who she heals and hopes no one gets hurt in the first place because healing others is rather tiring. She cannot help others regrow limbs but as long as they're still attached, she can reconnect them.

Weapon:
Thread
Just basic red thread.

Extra:
+Has a habit of playing with her thread and making images with it.

+Gets lost really easily

+Surprisingly motherly when necessary​

Last edited:
Name: Akata

Appearance Age: 19

latest

Height: 6'0"/153 cm

Element: Mind

Personality: "A sound mind, what is that? I have long since lost it long ago...and yet...the Guardian of Mind...me. Somehow, controlling, taking, overseeing...I watch and make it mine. ...My mind is not sound yet this is me. ...What am I supposed to be?"

Akata is...not entirely sure what he is actually. As the Guardian of Mind, his own mind was torn down and rebuilt again and again...as a test of his own Guardian status he felt. Rebuilt, again and again, torn down, again and again, he's sure he's not quite sane and he hates it. Who is he? Even his memories are faulty, he thinks, though he knows his memory is good and long...but being put down about it and gaslighted again and again by some kind of nasty whisper has caused him to doubt his memory and everything else. The minds of all other people, the mind of animals...he can hear it all and he can see how some who "pray" to him will tear him down even more. But no matter how much he tries to block them out...he can hear them. And his own imagination...can be not kind at times.

Even if he doesn't think his mind is sound, there are other things to make up for it. The fact he can sing his own songs and create, as well as writing, the fact he can learn quickly and retain information, even if that itself is torn down, the fact he can fight well with two swords...a small comfort when he goes to train to fight again and again without pause. Being in the moment eases himself and his mind and he relishes being in battle because of that. Just to get away from his thoughts...battle is so comforting in that regard. Let him fight forever, he'll gladly lay down his life to protect all those he cares about. Everyone he loves...he will protect till his dying day.

Honestly he's very intelligent in the fact he can come up with complicated processes and ways to help him, such as thinking of a complex equation for battle. Not only that, but he knows the semantics to many processes due to the minds of those he's touched, all sorts of geniuses that he's studied from and learned from, and thus knows a great deal about many things. He also loves to teach, so he can teach others as best as he can as long as he doesn't feel inadequate about his own teachings and doesn't think of how much that nasty voice of his can tear that apart. God he hates being torn and rebuilt time and again. But he is also very kind and loving, wanting to just hug people and let them know they themselves are okay. Since he is a Guardian of Mind, he can look at the regular people's thoughts and know what they're thinking, he often uses that to gauge what a person needs, using his own instincts and those thoughts to judge what he needs to do. If they need a hug, he'll hug. If just a talk, and usually that's enough, then he'll talk. Sort of like a therapist, but he knows he's not a professional so not really. He just wants to reach out to people, is that so wrong? Perhaps interact, but at times...he doesn't know how.

The Guardian can be rather shy, but since he's that knowledgeable about people's hearts he swallows his fear in order to be a spokesperson for all the other Guardians. ...Not something he ENTIRELY likes since he's that much of an introvert and prefers others to do the talking for him, but being forced into the situation and knowing he's the most knowledgeable has him the speaker...and he wants to hide. He loves to hide in cramped spaces honestly because they're comfortable for him, just that feeling of being pressed against...comforting. Also he can do various things to soothe his own mind, but...sometimes his self loathing gets in the way and then he hurts himself by recreating scenarios of heartache and terror. Not fun. All imagined too. So yeah, he torments himself sometimes, but will not show what's tormenting him to anyone. He bottles up his pain to be strong, yet at times he can't be and just needs a hug. ...But can he go to anyone? He's not sure. So he just endures until he can be alone where everything comes crashing down and then he curls up into a ball and dies on the inside. Pretending to be fine...he views himself as weak a lot, and honestly he doesn't know his own strength. Being that strong person...and facing all that and being tormented by himself, yet he still manages to hang on...it's amazing and wonderful. Something to be treasured...yet he cannot see it.

"Helpful, dutiful, weak, insane...yes, a bit accurate. And only that and nothing more. ...I'm more the negative than the positive, why do others put so much faith into me at times? I don't understand…"

Dislikes: Cruelty, hatred, injustice, lies, 100

Frosty

"Ah, Frosty, you are rather kind. ...And you do look beautiful. That outfit...it's interesting. I've never really seen anything like it actually. ...Your weapon I can honestly imagine, pffft. Still, I wouldn't mind sharing a hug, you like hugs, yes? Then let me hug..."

Akata thinks Frosty is a bit lonely, he can't read her mind since she's a Guardian. If she wants hugs that much, she's probably lonely. So he wouldn't mind going her to hug. ...And honestly hugs are nice. Still, he doesn't mind walking with her in the snow, he quite likes snow. What a pretty color...almost like pure familial love...

Constanzia

"Sadness engulfing you, yet you somehow remain strong...I admire that. You fight on and make change like the rest of us...but perhaps I can help you with that sadness. ...I don't know. Let me try, at least. I think you need a hug as well..."

Honestly Akata is intrigued by her sadness. She's so nice, why is she sad? He wants to help her. And if he can make her smile, god he would love it. Just have her happy somehow, even with her element, it's nice. Herself and her element...both evil and good. He can see both and he wants to make sure she knows it somehow, that she is that good as well. ...If he can somehow get rid of her sadness...he needs to think.

Breeze

"...You are so cute. You are so cute. You are like a baby book. I want you to fly. Please fly. Please- OH GOD YOU'RE HUGE UM THAT OTHER FORM. UM- Okay it's over wow. Whew. Okay anyway...uh...sorry. Um...let's just...cuddle...yeah..."

Akata views Breeze as a good child. Even with that child body, she is clearly very capable of being a Guardian and working to make things better. He wants to get to know her more, but since she's that untrusting...he's a bit hesitant to go to her. Still, he knows her heart, a bit, he might as well try.

Imvulae

"A being of color that has lost it...depression really does suck, no? Even so, you still see the beauty...I want to see it more. Can you teach me? Though I don't know how to draw or paint...can you teach me more about colors? All of it? I would love that."

Akata wants to help Imvulae get her colors back. Just the happiness back, and the fact she wants to create...even if she is bored of her creations, she can surely be happy with them, right? So he won't mind creating with her something together and hope she can still see it and be happy. Just something to make her happy again, if she loves teaching that much then teach him.

Flo

"...Having that much fun with your element? Well then, at least you're expanding your horizons...still, a conceited attitude...can you not? I can read your mind, I can know your heart. Let me talk with you...while having fun. You like fun, right? Let's see how much fun you'll have when our elements combine into one. Have fun~!"

???

Promethea

"Quite passionate and optimistic, I wish I was that optimistic. I don't know how to be...at least you seem to be enjoying life. That's good, still, I have to wonder if you need anything… Maybe, maybe not. ...Well, in any case, we can try to talk? I'm not good with words..."

???

Baast

"Having fun? You really are a cat. Good kitten. Good little kitten~ Even then, your light, you manipulate it...but only for fun. ...Hm, what about other aspects? Like protecting and attacking? Something hard and something a bit more...tangible. You're not quite thinking of that aspect, hm? Still, we can have fun together...let's have some fun in the light. I think it'll be interesting to see how I can study it..."

???

Tezca

"...You really are like a leader. Better than me, though I know the minds and hearts of people...please command us, Guardian of Space. I feel your are far better at this than me...still, to control space like that, how fascinating. May I learn? And perhaps I can show you the hearts of people so you can easily understand your charges better..."

???

Shiloh

"...You're quite nervous about something, what do you fear? And you hold your creations like that...are you alright? Are you lonely? I can come to you know problem and just hug...and show me your creations. I want to see them move, and can you perhaps explain what they're like? They're like people's stories, they have their own lives that no one can see. ...No one but their creator. How about we talk about this, maybe you'll have fun doing it."

???

Miran

"...You are that sad. You hold yourself back and think yourself evil. ...I do not see that. Clearly you care. Come on, you're kind, why can't you see it? Even if I show you all your good qualities, you won't see it. ...Perhaps if I can do it a different way...using your shadows, befriending them, then perhaps talking and then using the shadows as a metaphor for you? Would you see that?"

???

Mirai

"Hm, that perky indeed. And always wanting attention...yet you want to stick with us. I don't mind, I wouldn't mind being family. If you want me to be a brother, then by all means I will. We'll see how things go, okay? But I don't mind, I really don't."

???

Gaius

"That dutiful and silent. I wonder if you can feel emotions...feeling emotions is hard, I know this. If I can show you what they're like...but how? I know what it's like to not feel, it is confusing when you realize what emotions are and then you actually feel them...you don't understand and it hurts. That pain...I don't want you to go through it. ...How do I show this? Ugh, I can't think, I don't know how..."

???

Tai

"Balancing our aspects must be tiring. Perhaps you need a break. Something to stimulate your mind yet not too much that you are tired by the end of it...perhaps light banter? Jokes? I don't mind saying a bit of wordplay if you like that kind of thing. We should talk, I can come to you. And besides, you keep balance, I like that."

???

Volt

"You seem to be afraid of losing that 'cool' persona. Come on, it's not all that bad, you're fine. And people would like funny. Make mistakes, I can make them around you. Let me make you laugh, I bet you would enjoy that."

???

Entropy

"You take too much and you are kinder than you think you are. A being of Chaos, yet you want to help. Yes, you are indeed chaotic, but your whims have charmed many...even now...you're a fool to think no one likes you. Even now...you, I do not know what to do. You will not listen to me, it seems...but perhaps you can listen to whatever others have to say. Me, insane, why do you trust me? And why do you think you can help everyone when you're dying as Chaos? Stop, and calm down, that is the only advice I can give. ...Already, insane like me..."

???

Discord

"The one who has taken a side role, an observer like me, yet you care greatly for your twin, no? She who takes the spotlight yet you want to help her more than anything. ...You care too much for her and do not know her heart. You say you know everything about her, do you truly? Her thoughts, her actions, her words can be that wise, yet you do not care, you only seek to protect her from the darkness that is meant to swallow her. She is Chaos incarnate and so are you. Order? You want something like that? Chaotic order, yet you want to sow discord as much as her you say. You need to see your own sins and not just hers taken upon you, despite what you have done for her and despite all that you will do for her. Your OWN sins, and no one else's. Do keep that in mind."

???

Yu

"...Ah, you want to help me. Shy? I- Please stop flirting with me. I really can't speak when someone flirts with me, no matter what. My voice, shut off, clamped down and chained because of that...what even sensual things. ...And honestly my mind is in a tizzy every time I'm flirted with so no communication there. ...Still, why do you help? This will not help me. But I can talk to you as long as you don't flirt… Honestly you do need to tone that down, not everyone likes it. ...Oh god not again..."

???

Eos

"Very friendly indeed, refreshing! And a light in the dark, we do need that in turbulent times. I do feel you take your role seriously...and apparently you observe like I do. ...Maybe not, you do interact more. Well, I will not pry. But I do love your interactions! If you feel that inadequate compared to some, perhaps I can show you how your powers can be? People's imaginations are a wonderful thing...let's try and study them together! ...I will not say I like fanfiction, pffft."

???

Powers: Akata is capable of talking with other people with his mind, telepathy basically. He can project his mind and images to anyone he so desires to show or communicate and he usually asks for permission with words before he actually communicates. Not only can he do telepathy, he can also use his mind to move objects, telekinesis in a sense. Usually his range depends on how big the object is and how much he wants to push with his mind. The smaller the object, the easier it is to manipulate. Going hand in hand with that, he can also levitate with his mind to propel him forward. Not fly, that takes too much energy, but just propelling forward faster than people can normally go to reach a destination.

Akata can also glean a person's mind if he wants to, just to study what their thought processes are like and learn from it. He usually uses the information to help others, as well as just study them for fun. But honestly, it's just gleaning, he doesn't get the full fact since that's cheating and he rather get it from a person's mouth if they do know it. His range is rather large as the aspect of Mind, able to get all the people on Earth and beyond if he so desires. But he keeps it to himself since he doesn't want to break anything. Akata can also communicate with the spirits using his mind, just reaching out to them and talking with them. Sometimes he relays what the spirit wants to say to whoever needs the talking, but he can gauge whether or not that person needs the words and if they would believe him. Honestly his intuition does not factor into his Mind aspect but it can help, to just talk to a person a be like a therapist to them.

Weapon: Two shortswords, looking identical to each other and shaped a bit like a cleaver, the end pointed in a jagged way outwardly while still retaining an edge. The blades themselves are rather broad in appearance and made of a very strong type of steel, while the handles are leatherbound and much like a cutlass.

Extra: - Akata calls anything precious a sparkly. If he falls in love with someone, it's a sparkly. A love sparkly. Also there's other sparklies. Music sparklies, book sparklies, rainbow sparklies (Rainbows are friends to him.).

- He has synesthesia so he can see colors with music and the like. Or just seeing other people can trigger it, hearing their voice...all his friends have multicolored voices that create a wonderful picture. Usually strangers remain one color until he gets to know them, then they gradually branch out. All his friends are rainbows, and any love interests are white with other colors that are pale.

- Another kind of synesthesia he has includes numbers. He can hear music constantly in his head...but if he sees a certain number, he KNOWS that it has his own tune that's not the normal kind of music. Loud...and more annoying, kind of like a phone ringer. The number 100 itself...is so annoying that he wants to screech at the perfect thing. THIS IS PERFECTION? IT NEEDS TO DIE IN A HOLE.

- As much as Akata likes food at some points, his tastebuds are weird. ...Why does he hate sweet things this makes no sense. Why does he like gross combinations like a bowl of cheetos in milk why. Why is he okay with popcorn drenched in ketchup, mayonnaise, and mustard along with being melted in cheese. WHAT IS HAPPENING. But honestly he can screw with people for his food choices so it's fine. It's totally fine. If someone wants to try these food combinations EVEN BETTER HE WILL CACKLE.

- Akata's favorite books are super tiny ones. Just...carrying a super tiny one with him like a keychain charm. It's so nice. AND THEY'RE SO CUTE LOOK AT THE LITTLE BABY BOOKS. LOOK AT THEM. HE WANTS THEM TO BECOME BIGS BOOKS BY FLYING ONE DAY. FLYING BABY BOOKS. FLY BOOKS FLY.

Name: Miran

Appearance Age: 25

Looks:
44de4cc9b493932bc6df82b51eea6410.png

Height: 6'2"/188 cm

Element: Darkness

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Personality: "A being of darkness and nothing more. I am the shadows and they speak through me. As much as I like to play around with them...perhaps they are not my friends. I don't know. Let the shadows speak through me, let me manipulate them...and let them take me away to somewhere where I will know what emotions are…"

Miran likes to be a being of darkness, or in his words, shadow. He doesn't mind manipulating it to help others, in fact he rather enjoys it. He just doesn't know how to help others at times. He doesn't know how his shadows can help at times but he does like to show people how to have fun with them. Just have fun, just be a child again even if he's as old as the other Guardians. He wants people to know that the darkness is alright and that's there's nothing wrong with it, but despite that he can only see the negative parts of the shadows within him. That darkness...he is only the bad and nothing more. That is all he can see.

He does have some good qualities. He can be rather funny, his wit is that good and he loves to banter and have fun with other people in that regard. He won't let anyone know how smart he can get, calculating things fast in his head and using complicated equations to think about various things in life, like how plants work and how many grains of sand are on a beach. Also calculating the salt mass in the ocean since that's fun. He likes to do it for fun. And honestly he just wants others to have fun, just have them enjoy life and live it to the fullest. While he's stuck where he is due to his bitterness, he can at least make others smile and take their pains while doing so.

He's quite helpful and self sacrificing, always wanting to take the bullet for others and wanting to help those in need. He will willingly destroy himself just to make others happy, both with his actions and words. Beat him down, he'll be fine, he's used to it, but god just smile every day, he would love that and he wants nothing more than that. Even if his words can hurt, he knows eventually people will be happier later, but sometimes he cannot gauge and it hurts him that bad when he sees someone suffering because of him. He doesn't want to hurt anyone...yet hurt he does.

His self loathing actually runs that deep, hating himself for who he is and not just because of his darkness aspect. He loves darkness, he loves shadows, he knows they can be good, but he can only see the bad within himself. Just the bad. And he can only see his own cruelty when attacking others, how he makes sure no one is alive if they are that dangerous, how to talk a person down to weaken them before striking them with his shadows, and then when they wake up leave a message for them to try and figure out if they are better. He knows what he's capable of with his cruelty and he will do anything to get rid of it, even if it means he has to die. He'd rather die than hurt another soul and he would do it over and over just to see people smile. If they smile at his death...all the better.

Most of the time he is that serious and bitter, just thinking people hate him when they don't really and just only focusing on the fact people can only see his bad qualities. While it's not actually like that, even when people point out the good, he can't quite understand if that's the truth or if it's just a lie. They all hate him, what's the point? Let him take their pains but if they hate him then so be it. Let him help others while they hate him...and he can die quietly in the shadows. That's all he wants. Even then, he wouldn't mind if people liked him for who he was or who he wants to be. A good example, a shining knight, someone kind and brave. Not him, he is not like that. He just wants to help and that's all...but he is not kind and brave.

What he believes is that he is emotionless, a void in his heart that cannot be discerned. He doesn't understand why he can't feel emotions like other people. Searing heat for anger? A warm glow for happiness? He can't feel it and it frustrates and makes him ache that he can't feel such a thing. He wants to feel, he wants to feel emotions, what are emotions like? It tortures him that much that he can't feel anything for anyone, not even love, and he views himself as a cold and cruel being because of it. If he had emotions, than surely he'd be kinder, right? He'd be a kinder person...and maybe then people would love him for who he is. Most of the time he's not quite sure what he is...but if he can list…

"Caring, helpful, hateful, emotionless...I don't know what I am. All I can see is the bad. Even with the good, I cannot see. I cannot see. ...I am blind, in the dark, I wish I could see…"

Dislikes: Abuse, cruelty, order, plushies, apples

Frosty

"Kind and pure, like snow. I hate snow...but that purity and kindness...I actually hate it. It's too nice, especially for me...but you are good. I can see it. ...Let me befriend you. It's alright, my shadows will protect you."

Miran likes Frosty a lot, she's cute in personality. That positive and that kind whereas he is not? He's envious. And though he thinks he himself is bad...he doesn't want to betray her trust or loyalty. So he might as well be candid about all that he did. Just everything bad...but perhaps the good too. Just see all of him, that's all he wants with her. Just see all of him...

Constanzia

"Kind and pure, like snow. I hate snow...but that purity and kindness...I actually hate it. It's too nice, especially for me...but you are good. I can see it. ...Let me befriend you. It's alright, my shadows will protect you."

Miran likes Frosty a lot, she's cute in personality. That positive and that kind whereas he is not? He's envious. And though he thinks he himself is bad...he doesn't want to betray her trust or loyalty. So he might as well be candid about all that he did. Just everything bad...but perhaps the good too. Just see all of him, that's all he wants with her. Just see all of him...

Breeze

"...Oh, an innocent child. Cute. I wonder...if I scare you, will you be able to scare me back? Take that- OH GOD BIG BIRDIE NO. OH GOD. OH- Oh wait birdie nice. Oooh. I- Wait why'd you change back no come on. Come on- Hey hey hey come on get back here we need to talk come on. Come on. COME ON."

Miran has no idea what to make of Breeze. She's a child...and yet her child body does not completely match up to her mind. Why is she like that? If she's a child she should be having fun as a child. Even with that body...perhaps she's never had a childhood? And considering everyone is a Guardian...good lord, no childhood, he'll fix that for her. So he'll use his shadows to let her play around, surely she'll like that. ...And honestly that child body is not helping.

Imvulae

"...Depressing indeed. A being of color yet no color in your life. ...Well, how ironic. I don't mind painting the world with you with my shadows...but a life without color...how cruel. ...How can I make your world more colorful? Perhaps with fun? Something fun...we should play. Come on, let's play."

???

Flo

"...You are a Guardian. While I admire the fact you are studying your element and using it to learn more from it, you do not need to act like you do not belong with those down below. Even if we are the living dead, we need to at least show them some respect. So do learn a thing from everyone else as down to earth as us. ...But then again, you are not of earth, so what would you know?"

???

Promethea

"...You're too perky. Too upbeat. Too optimistic. I can't resonate with you like that...I don't know what to do. For now, I'll avoid...considering your flames bring light. As a being of shadow, I avoid the light...so no, perhaps I won't go."

???

Baast

"My opposite, you have fun more than me. ...That's kinda weird since I have fun with mine a lot. Still, you...you did not truly do everything with light. Shields? Teleportation? Light beams? Perhaps even something like a laser? I doubt your mind will process light beams and lasers as the same, so I'll do a thing. We are opposites, light and shadow...so I don't know how to entirely help with that. ...Still, the opposite...oooh, I think I know what to do. I'll have to copy you until you get annoyed and learn~"

???

Tezca

"Quite into your role, no? As a being of shadow, I watch and observe from them. You think you can enlighten people with your space? Do you know how vast that is? It's ever expanding, ever changing, and you expect people to understand all that without being scared and freaking out? ...I don't know, I know you are very capable with your element, I'm just afraid people will fear. ...I won't say a thing though. I will follow...but I won't say a thing."

???

Shiloh

"Full of life and yet not, you really do care for your creations. Like children...I do not have children. I can make some with my shadows...but they're more friends. Even as my creations...just friends. And not...children. I don't even know. Still, full of life and yet not...do you need something to bring life into you? Like so many others who want to live and be happy? Even I do not know, I just want to make others happy...actually, why not make others happy with your creations? Your children? Why not let them play with the others? ...With my shadows, my friends, your children can play. So let them play and we can watch over them like parents. ...WAIT NO GAH."

???

Akata

"...You're quite pure of heart, you don't even see that. An insane mind? I would rather have that than to not be able to reach out to people like that and understand. I bet you can understand emotions. ...I want that. I want emotions. Someone teach me to feel. ...Go away. I don't want to talk to you. Don't even- Oh you want to know about my shadows? Alright then, we can talk. ...Don't expect me to listen to anything you have to say though, unless it's interesting."

???

Mirai

"...You are so. Perky. Ugh. Being that loud, always wanting attention, maybe even manipulating time to your own fun ends, you really do want it that bad? ...Well, fine, I'll try. But ugh, this is annoying...this is really annoying. ...I can't handle it, I'm hiding in my shadows. Don't follow me."

???

Gaius

"Finally someone quiet. And dutiful. Thank. God. I'm just going to stick around you for a bit, everyone else drains me that bad at times. ...Still, you really are silent. And stoic. Hm...you really are of earth, still and unmoving in their resolves. ...Maybe you need a little bit of fun. I wonder what I can do with my shadows? ...Let's play."

???

Tai

"Balance and spirit in one, you do a good balancing act, pffft. Still, your spirit, it does shine a bit, I can see that it's that tough and that full of resolve. Just helping others while maintaining the world's balance...we should talk more. I think I can go to you, you will not tire me. Perhaps your balance knows a thing about my likes and dislikes...I just hope you don't mind my shadows~"

???

Volt

"Aww, you're trying to act cool and playing with lightning. You're so cute, to try and act that way, when it is just a mask you wear to hide your true self. ...You need to lower it a bit, I want to see that other side of you. Will my shadows be able to remove it? I can rip it off no problem. Maybe you need a scare. Maybe you need to talk. But you really do need to lose that act. No one's laughing."

???

Entropy

"...You're weird. But you do like to have fun. Chaotic indeed, all you care about is having fun, yet you take your duties seriously. ...Chaos...I wih I can call you that alone but SOMEONE is blocking it slightly. Your brother...sigh...still, I do not mind singing for you. I do not mind playing something for you. A light...yet the darkness itself. ...You fall into the shadows with me, you like the shadows unlike your twin. ...Why? I do not understand, your kindness...much like some others...ugh, leave me alone, stop. ...How are you able to get to me every time? Being yourself, naught but a child...yet somehow...a grown woman...god you're weird."

???

Discord

"While she would want you to take more of a role, you take it too seriously. Not chaotic enough, order? Look what her chaos has done! So many wonderful things, yet you would willingly be her opposite to balance her out. Poetic, contemplative, bookish, all that she is not. Imaginative, upbringing, reaching, all that she is. You, who rather focus on HER rather than yourself or anyone else...how selfish. Do not be that selfish, child, I swear if you are...you will face my wrath. Guardians are supposed to watch over humanity, you would squander that all for her. Stop, and do think about others. And not. Just. HER."

???

Yu

"...You try to advance on me. Death itself? Your breath smells like it, zombies indeed...ugh, leave me alone, stop flirting with me, such advances won't get you anywhere. ...I do not mind surprising you with my own flirts~ But I rather not, you're not worth it. You think we go together? Darkness doesn't always mean death, it can be a time of calming. So, no, we are not compatible, despite what you may say."

???

Eos

"...God you're so upbeat, ugh. I want to throw my shadows into your galaxy. Screw that, take the shadows and try to find them. TAKE THEM. ...Not saying it out loud. Still, you interact well with humans, I like that. I like your serious at times. But I just...you're too happy, I do not understand. A being of shadow...your stars are the light. ...I cannot go there..."

???

Powers: Miran likes to practice his aspect often, so he knows a few tricks up his sleeve. He can make a lot of shadow tendrils, just to pierce or lash out with. He doesn't mind slapping things with them for the heck of it. He can also create shadow barriers to absorb damage, usually he lets them act as a portal to redirect the attack to him since he wants the punishment for fighting but at the same time doesn't want anyone hurt. He does like fighting, just not if he has to kill or in the battlefield where death can happen. Like with the shadow barriers, he can make shadow portals for those who need to see a portal in order to travel through it.

For himself, he just likes diving into the shadows and then pop out randomly in other shadowed places. But he likes being with friends so he stays with everyone rather than wandering off, as much as he likes to look around with his shadows. Since he's capable of seeing all darkness, he doesn't mind looking at things through his shadows, but he does have to stare at a small bit of darkness in order to see other places. As much as he wants to save with them...he knows that as Guardian he can't truly, not without breaking the balance. So...he can't always save. If he knew he could break without destroying anything, he would do it. Just bending the rules, no one minds that, right?

He can also use the darkness to write things with, just leave writing on the walls that comes off from the surrounding area, manipulating the shadows to form letters and such. Along with that, he can use his own shadow to manipulate and take different forms. He views his own shadow as his twin, so he allows his twin to speak for him at times, taking his form but not quite. Along with that, he can manipulate shadows to create other things with them, things like shadow birds to communicate for those who are more comfortable with them, or shadow flies to spy on people with. One last thing he does, he can sometimes freeze his opponents if he stands on their shadow, just not letting them move as they are connected to their shadow. It's kinda funny to see them struggle as he's just standing there with a grin and his arms crossed.

Weapon: A longsword of intricate design. As much as he wants it to be pure darkness, he can't, so he often has shadow tendrils wrapped around it for the effect. Just the nice effect, it's so pretty. Etched on the longsword is runes that detail the shadows as he calls it, how to be a part of it in a language he had fun creating himself, as well as two lines running parallel to the runes. The hilt is golden colored but more like copper in feel while the pommel is black, a black gemstone to show he is of darkness.

Extra: - Miran likes really weird music. He likes to play really weird music. He likes to screw with people with really weird music. If someone likes his weird music he will scream and cry and want ice cream. No one like his weird music. NO ONE.

- He likes plants. He likes plants enough to talk to them like they're friends. He knows they're not really his friends but god HE CAN SEE THEIR SOULS IN THE PLANTS. HE CAN SEE THEIR SOUUUUUUULS.

- His tastebuds are impeccable and he's quite proud of them. He can mix and match the flavors in his mouth and it is awesome. He sometimes matches weird flavors to see what it's like...he can screw himself over with spicy and something cold like ice cream.

- Miran can make shadow objects using his powers. Honestly he just likes to make solid objects and play around with them. If he can make the planets go that fast, all the better. ...He sometimes tosses his objects really fast into space, especially the stars and planets of darkness. LET'S SEE IF SPACE CAN SEE THAT. HUH? HUH? HUH? TAKE THAT SPACE YOU CAN'T SEE HIS DARKNESS BECAUSE YOU ARE DARKNESS.

- He likes to play with the shadows and talk with children through the shadows. Just talking to them through the shadows and being a good parent. When the kids see him be funny though, they scream and he knows they think he's just like them. So he imitates their shadows to talk with them and be their playmate. And then when he uses the shadows and sees the kid shape he screams because he's not a kid. He goes into a midlife crisis over it. "I'M NOT A CHILD. I AM NOT A CHILD I SWEAR. WHY AM I A CHILD NO."

Name: Mirai
Appearance Age: 13
Looks:
dbG4EDd.jpg

Height:
5'2"
Element: Time
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality: Mirai can be a handful. She tends to be hyper and always on the move. She enjoys being the center of attention, of being the loudest in the room. Towards people she doesn't know, she tends to be overly friendly. As if she were friends with anyone she meets.
When in battle, she delights in annoying and provoking them. And she is rather good at this.

Anything sweet (candy mostly, might live on candy)
Adventuring
Thrill-seeking
Kittens
Playing tricks on people
Meeting new people
Family
Being the hero
Her powers

Dislikes:

Being told what to do
Not being able to do what she wants to do
Books (of the non-comic variety)
Lectures

Relationships:
She tends to be very close with the other Guardians, as well as Eternia herself. She is usually always perky and in a fine mood when around them. She often would refer to them (always to herself) as her family. There isn't any of the Guardians she won't get along with.

Powers:
Guardian of Time
Mirai has the innate ability to control and understand the stream of time that is constant in reality.
Pacing (Self). This is an ability she has mastered using only upon her own form, but can extend the effect around herself. When she uses this, she is only controlling the flow of time around her own person. To the world around her she would appear to either speed up or slow down in all of her actions. She is effectively forcing time to do exactly that, slow or speed up around her. So she could appear to be moving at super-speed, but she is really just walking. Her form and consciousness are moving at a rate higher than the reality around her.
Pacing (Other). She uses the same technique as the original Pacing, but on another being. Usually just one or two masses (equivalent to that of one or two adult males) is all she can control at once. She can make these masses move at a slower speed than the reality around them, or at an incredibly fast rate.
Slip Stream. Mirai can also move to different points in the time stream. This can be a time in the future of reality, or the past. She will remain in the same spot, but just in a different era. This can be dangerous, as terrain changes as history moves along. One moment you are on solid land, then move forward thousands of years and you're knee deep in a volcano.

Weapon: Su Song's Disc

Mirai wears a pair of gauntlets on each of her wrists, the gauntlets themselves a gold and black color. On the outside of each gauntlet, there sits her chakram. The gauntlets can only generate one at a time (a piece). When inert, they seem like just part of the gauntlet. But Mirai can detach them to throw them. When she holds them, they glow softly.
bQ54rVu.jpg
wnZNEbm.jpg

'Inert and Activated'

Extra:
She sometimes disappears for months at a time, offering no explanation to the others. And often acting as if nothing happened.

' G A I U S '
Guardian of Earth
♂ , 20, Heterosexual
NPC

> Appearance
Gaius is a monster of a man, standing at 7'3" and with dark, muscular skin that looks like it was chiseled from stone and brought to life. Small pieces of earth covering around his neck, waist, and arms, Gaius has a pair of rock-wrought horns on each side of his head, and bears a crown of crude gold nuggets around his head. His body is coated in golden wards and markings that do not glow, but rather shimmer as if they were polished metal.

Gaius usually remains shirtless when in his own abode or in the midst of battle, but will wear extremely fancy clothes (most commonly, a brown tuxedo with a golden tie) to any formal occasion.

> Personality

"...Speak Gaius's name. And Gaius, will be there. Otherwise, Gaius follows the word of Eternia."

Gaius is a very stoic figure, often somewhat intimidating in his stony gazes or his minutes of sheer silence. When he does speak, however, his powerful voice booms throughout a room, and his few words spoken often gets the attention of all.

Despite referring to himself constantly as 'Gaius' instead of 'he', Gaius is actually very well-spoken and of high intelligence despite this small error. Only the finest mortal scholars match him in his knowledge of geography, geology, anthropology and biology. However, he is quite simple when it comes to his actions, and very easy to both predict and trick. He has a habit of 'telegraphing' just about anything he's doing, or announcing he's about to do something before doing it.

Gaius is known for having almost no sense of humor. Either he doesn't understand jokes, or doesn't find them funny, because nobody's ever seen the man smile, let alone laugh. He isn't an angry, sad, or harsh person, however. Deep down, he's a very kindhearted person who probably found the joke funny; he's just too stoic to show it.

When one knows Gaius, one knows not to fear his large stature. As far as people go, Gaius is as much of a peaceful man as you can possibly get. Only performing aggressive actions in a conflict if it's of an absolute necessity, Gaius will always find another way to resolve a conflict other than violence if possible. Even if it means just outlasting his opponent and waiting for them to exhaust themselves, or just harmlessly shoving them over and binding them until they calm down.

Extremely dutiful to Eternia - perhaps the most of all the Guardians - Eternia's word is law to Gaius, and he constantly pauses to seek her guidance or seek her opinion on a situation. He is just as dutiful to his fellow Guardians, and will literally burrow through the world to hear them out if they're in need.

When Eternia has nothing for him to do, he instead looks to the tectonic plates of the world, where he protects mortals from earth-based natural disasters (such as earthquakes that would level major cities), ensures the soils will sow the creations of Life and Nature, and ensures mortals make no creations that will upset Eternia's planet.

> Likes
> Watching the sun set, and the sun rise. Gaius's daily routine always aims to see both.
"..."

> Fancy clothes. For whatever reason, a man like Gaius has an absolute collection of fancy shoes, tuxedos, ties, and dress shirts that he rarely ever wears. When asked about why he collects so many clothes (and barely anything else), he usually gives the following response:
"..."

> Working out, meditating, eating healthily, and generally keeping his body in peak condition. He subtly tries to get his fellow guardians to do the same, often leaving unhealthy eaters bundles of freshly picked vegetables.
"..."

> Dogs, birds, and bugs. In his home in the caves, he has 3 dogs, 6 caged birds, and around 30 pet bugs in various collections.
"..."

> Coffee beans. No chocolate coating, no brewed coffee, just eating coffee beans. His palette leans towards the extreme bitter side.
"..."

> Dislikes
> When other guardians disobey or ignore the word of Eternia, or forget their duties. If one does so, he will give you a stern look, and often say the following:
"..."

> Killing, or violence in general. Gaius always seeks another solution as opposed to just smashing someone in the face.
"..."

> Those who speak, but do not listen. Those who seek respect, but do not respect in turn.
"..."

> Unhealthy foods, or people who generally don't do healthy activities (such as exercise). He does not look down on people who do this, but will try to subtly urge them to do otherwise.
"..."

> Eating meat. Whilst he would not turn down a dish that someone went to an effort to prepare, he would much prefer to avoid it.
"..."

> Weapon

Tectani, The Whistling Chains- Two huge, heavyweight golden chains. A single strong swing from these could crack a boulder, but is impossible for these chains to actually kill or leave crippling injuries. If used against a living creature, the chains will still knock them back and drain at their topor until the target is knocked out. The chains whistle birdsong as they go through the air, and can be summoned/desummoned by Gaius (or any who recieve his permission, and have the muscles to use them) at will.

The chains cannot be broken by anything apart from a weapon created by the Guardians (or powers above), or a weapon specifically designed by mortals to slay Guardians or (or powers above). They can retract to a minimum of 10 feet or extend to a maximum of 200 feet in length at the user's will.

> Powers

Earth / Metal Manipulation- Allows Gaius to manipulate earth or metal (to a competent degree), but at a very short range - only within 10ft of himself. Whilst he can form complex shapes with earth and reshape metal, it is impossible for him to ever perform an attack that may have lethal force with this ability.

Tectonic Correction / Disturbance- Gaius, when he is asleep or in a meditative state, can sense the tectonic movements of the entire world, and is able to visualize the entire world in this fashion to a rough degree (for example, he would know where towns and cities are situated, the weather in an area, but he would not be able to track a specific person). Whilst in this state, he can prevent earthquakes from happening, or induce an earthquake to occur (up to a Richter 6.0 in strength). Doing either should only be done in emergency, lest nature and balance frown upon such actions.

Extreme Durability- Gaius is extremely hard to damage, even for a guardian, so long as he isn't exhausted from overusing any of his abilities. Whilst the golden tattoos and wards around him glow (signifying his Extreme Durability is active), his skin has a durability equivalent to that of solid stone. His only weak points in this form are his eyes, which will dispel his Extreme Durability if pierced.

Burrowing- Gaius can part the earth around him to burrow through it and deep underground, at a speed equivalent to walking. If he expends a large amount of effort, he can increase the speed to a maximum of around 10mph, or much higher if the below ability is triggered. He cannot burrow through metal walls, warded stone, or well-constructed stone walls with this ability.

Speak Gaius's Name and Gaius Will Come- Gaius can sense whenever another Guardian (or a mortal who is aware of guardians) speaks his name, hearing it as a reverberation through the earth beneath his feet. If his name is spoken passively (e.g, 'Gaius is cool,' or, 'I wonder where Gaius is'), he will not come. If his name is spoken in desperate need (e.g. 'Gaius! Help me!'), then his burrowing ability will have a massively increased speed, and he will get to that person within a maximum of 1 minute depending on how far away they are. This can only be performed once per day by Gaius, and once his duty is complete, he will return.

• Creative
  • Love
Reactions: Mini and Monbon
' T A I '
Guardian of Spirit & Balance
♀ , 18, Heterosexual
NPC

> Appearance
Tai is a very tall figure, standing at 6'1", with a very pale complexion. Her build is very thin and lanky, but this is often hard to notice as she drapes herself in long robes of black and white. Usually wearing her elegantly combed hair in two buns, her hair is white on one side, and black on the other. Her heterochromic eyes are gold and purple, narrowly slit.

Gentle purple wisps are often seen floating around Tai, which she sometimes talks to. If it weren't common knowledge that Tai can speak to the dead, then she may sometimes come off as a little creepy.

> Personality

"...Oh, dear. Did you actually just level a continent to test the capabilities of your power? Raise a mortal from the dead, for you were merely fond of them~? Look... I get it. I really do. The power's tantalizing. But, my sibling, I am going to have to clean up your mess~."

Tai has two sides to her. If business is as usual, she has a playful, social, and refined attitude, often speaking in elegant tones and using a very comprehensive vocabulary. When just talking to her in a casual manner, she always has something interesting to say whilst being interested in others. She's the sort of person who is very easy to talk to, and one is glad to have in a conversation to keep things moving.

If order and the fate of mortals is disturbed by guardian (or even a powerful mortal) intervention, however, Tai will be coming to have a word. She is very patient in her explanation for her arrival in which case, but will make it clear she's here to 'clean up one's mess', and cannot be persuaded otherwise. When hearing out reasoning, she is actually very understanding and sympathetic to why someone may have done what she did. She always makes a point that she's not there to punish, but to correct.

She generally avoids conflict where possible, or intervening in important matters in general. In mortal eyes, Spirit & Balance is perhaps one of the most mysterious elements of them all, as Tai keeps her existence an absolute secret to all but her siblings and those above her. Somewhat of a spectator to things, she is very rare to take sides in anything. Unless a guardian has intervened, she lets things happen. Be it an event of despair, destruction, hope, or an event that will ultimately resolve in nothing at all.

Though dutiful to fate, Tai is dutiful to that, and that alone. She disagrees with people often, and has even been known to disagree (and sometimes ignore) Eternia on a regular basis, having her own views on how the world should be in general. People often see Tai's views or actions as wrong, but she is very stubborn and very rare to ever admit she made mistake (even if she did).

Tai is a firm believer that the world should be tested and developed by a natural course of action. A disaster will cause just as much ultimate progress to the story of humanity as much as a major scientific breakthrough. She believes the only right thing to do is watch what will happen, and step in should anything disturb this cycle. Be it an unseen enemy, perhaps, or her own siblings.

Though elegant and very well-maintained in her appearance, Tai is not over flamboyant and not particularly flashy. Though sometimes a little cheeky, goofy, or suggestive, she is no deviant nor is she a fool. When she arrives in a serious situation, it is because she has a purpose, and she will never waste time showing off. If she believes someone else makes a mistake, she will not scold them, but rather explain on how they could've done better.

> Likes
> Being high up. Her home is built on one of the highest mountains, and she loves a view of the world through a window.
"Though, the wind up there really does mess with one's hair. ...A sacrifice I'm willing to make~."

> Speaking with spirits, and the mysteries of the spirit realm that she only has a very basic control of.
"The dead always have so much to say. It's fascinating~. And if I die because of your shenanigans, you can be sure I'll have a lot to say about it to you as well."

> Alcohol, and minor drugs (such as tobacco and maurijana). Though she is no serious addict to either, she will never deny that she likes to indulge.
"...Oh, come now~. So what if it's a little naughty?"

> Being a spectator, as opposed to being a participant in things.
"Some say I'm lazy... slow to act, or do not act at all. True, maybe. But, it's purely because if you don't notice me, then I'm doing my job correctly~."

> Dark chocolate. The taste of cocoa to her is simply dreamy.
"You can dislike whatever you want, but... well... if you don't like chocolate then something's wrong with you. Seriously."

> Dislikes
> When a guardian (or powerful mortal) disturbs the balance of the world, or fate. This is a pretty obvious dislike of hers, as she makes it quite clear.
"As long as I don't have to clean up your mess too often, I'm sure we'll get along just fine~."

> Being noticed by anyone other than guardians, or Eternia herself. She strongly dislikes the attention of mortals and particular and will do whatever she can to ensure her existence is not known by them.
"It isn't that I dislike mortals. I'm just aware of how... desperate, one can get. And when one is desperate and knows of what I can do... let's just say I'd get a few too many requests that I could not always uphold. Mhm~."

> Reckless types of people, especially those powerful. Tai believes that if you have great power, then you should use it only in absolute emergencies.
"No, Flo. You're not going to cause a sudden rainstorm because you fancy a shower. Do give me a break~."

> Being touched, particularly if the result of said touching ruins her clothes or hair.
"...Touchy, aren't you? But... seriously. Please get off me, no offence."

> Competitions. Particularly, participating in competitions. She doesn't mind watching them, but if asked to compete in something even mildly competitive, she will almost always say no.
"Thanks, but... no thanks. I'll just watch, if that's alright~."

> Weapon

Orbs of Tahvamett - A series of 8 floating orbs. 4 are black, and 4 are white. Tai is able to fling them at high speeds without touching them, and they can be used to deflect projectiles. One who is struck by a white orb will find some of their wounds healed, but their stamina drained. One who is struck by a black orb will find cuts and bruises suddenly appear on their body, but experience a sudden surge of energy.

> Powers

Luck & Unluck- Once per day, a Guardian (or any mortal that knows Tai's name) can request for Tai to use this ability. The spiritual realm of balance and fate, where the beings of unknown set things in order, will awaken to intervene. It can be used in two ways:

1. To request great luck with an action, or give someone else great luck with an action. After doing this, at some point in the future, a very unlucky event will fall fall upon the target of that ability.
2. To request great unluck with an action, or give someone else great unluck with an action. After doing this, at some point in the future, a very lucky event will fall upon the target of that ability.

Tai does not have to see or be in any specific range of someone to use this ability. As soon as a verbal request is given for her to use this ability, then - unless she is unwilling (which she rarely is) - she will use it. If she thinks fate will be changed in a very serious way if she uses this ability on that person, then she won't use it.

Tai can use this ability on herself, once per hour instead of once per day, though she rarely ever will.

Undoing- When another guardian manipulates an element, or perhaps even a mortal or other powerful being finds a way to use powers in the ways guardians can, Tai can undo it so long as she was aware it happened, reverting the cause of the effect back to its original state.

For example, if a guardian destroyed a mountain with their ability, then Tai using 'Undoing' will cause that mountain to reappear. If a guardian raised someone from the dead, Tai using 'Undoing' would kill them again. If a guardian teleported across the world, they would return to their usual position.

Undoing has the following limitations:
  • Tai cannot undo the actions of Eternia or anyone of equal power (or above) to Eternia.
  • Tai's body (or spiritual form, if she is dead) must be at or near the effect of a power used.
  • Tai will only use Undoing to correct fate where something should've happened by natural order, or to protect her own life.
  • If Eternia's will is cemented in another guardian's action, then it cannot be undone by Tai. Eternia can essentially prevent Tai from using Undoing if she wills it.
  • Tai can only do this when she speaks the following sentence in full: 'By word of fate, and the balance within, be undone'. If she was prevented from speaking or did not get the words out fast enough, Undoing would not work.

Spirit Form - Should Tai ever die, she will go into a spiritual form where she cannot interact with the world physically, but she can use any of her listed abilities with its usual effects. Tai ignores physical objects in this form and will act like her usual self. She can never return to a body in this form unless provided with one by Eternia, and can only 'truly' be killed by a weapon that could manipulate or destroy souls (or soul manipulative magic), or by the will of Eternia or someone of equal/higher strength. Also, Tai would rather not die, surprisingly enough, so she will avoid having to use this at all costs.

Spirit Communication- Tai can speak to spirits of the dead that she knows the name of, or has seen the remains (be it a finger or a scrap of their clothing) of. Those she speaks to can always understand her despite language or intelligence, and those who speak to her can be understood by Tai in turn. Spirits will act how they usually did in life, and will have a general knowledge of the recent-goings on near their corpse.

Balance was Disrupted - If fate was majorly disturbed by an event (be it natural or unnatural), Tai will know about it, no matter what. If a guardian used their powers and it impacted on the world (or a mortal society) in a major display, then similarly, Tai will know about it. If a creature caused this ability to trigger, Tai will know their location for the next 12 hours, and she may project a message of up to 20 words into the head of that person. Common phrases that people say after these messages pop into their head are: 'Fuck', 'Oh shit'.

Form Rebalanced - Once per minute, Tai can target herself and a living creature she can see (or two separate living creatures), and force their bodies to change so that they're both in equal physical condition (in terms of injuries).

For example, if one creature was majorly injured and Tai was minorly injured, if she used Form Rebalanced on herself and that creature, then both she (and that creature) would both be moderately injured in the result. This ability has the following limitations:
  • Dead creatures (or things that have died very recently) can NOT be targeted.
  • A creature with no physical injuries whatsoever can NOT be targeted.
  • Both creatures targeted by this ability must suffer the same level of injury in the result. This can also work on things like sicknesses, where both creatures will have a sickness with half the severity in the result if one was sick and the other was not.
  • A creature can not be targeted twice in the same hour (apart from Tai herself) with this ability.

Reactions: Mini
Name: Volt

Looks:
c30dec0b54249af7be7ecc16bc656bab-700.jpg

Height: 5'11"

Element: Thunder

Personality:

"Maaan, you guys are no fun at all. The Guardian duty is not that serious of a business. Just go with the flow, it'll all work out. It does for me."

Volt is a guy with a constant need to act cool around others, presenting himself as a carefree person, who doesn't care where life takes him, as long as he has fun along the way. And as much as he does love fun, deep down he isn't really indifferent to what happens to him or his friends. In fact, he cares deeply for all the other Guardians, he's just afraid of dropping the facade and actually showing it to them. In his attempts to act cool constantly, he sometimes makes mistakes, and makes himself look like a fool instead at best, or messing up everyone's situation at worst. He does always try to make up for it if he messes up, and he's got his charm, which he doesn't hesitate to use when apologizing for his latest mishap. He usually follows Eternia's word, but were she to decide something he doesn't agree with, he'd argue with her for hours. He'd even consider disobeying her, though he hasn't been pushed over that edge yet.

- Danger
- All of the Guardians
- Music

Dislikes:
- Boring people
- Restrictions
- Pointless harming of others
- Failure

Relationships:
WIP...

Powers:
He can of course fire ligtning from all over his body, but it's the strongest if he uses his hands to shoot it. He can charge himself up so that the next unarmed attack - punch, kick, even headbutt, has a powerful electric charge added to it. His strikes have a chance to paralyze foes sometimes, but it's anyone's guess which one of his attacks will be a paralyzing one. Another one of his abilities is turning into a lightning bolt, allowing him to move extremely fast, in fact, as fast as light. It has its downsides though, after a bit of turning into a lightning, his electric juices are drained, and he has to charge again up to fight effectively, or just rely on his weapon alone for a while, until he recharges.

Weapon:
francisco-bereijo-ninja-whip-cycles-001.jpg
Whip of Storms

Extra:

None for now

Name: Entropy/Discord

Appearance Age: Around 20 in both forms

Looks:
unnamed (1).jpg

Height: 5'7" in girl form, 6'0" in boy form.

Element: Chaos

Personality:

The Chaos Guardian is unique from the others, in the fact, that they're not one person, but in fact - two.

The male form, Discord, is often gloomy, rarely ever smiles, and tends to be quiet most of the time. When he speaks, his words are like poetry - beautiful, but often hard to decipher. It's like he speaks in puzzles specifically so barely anyone understands him. He embodies the soft chaos all around us - little misunderstandings, odd coincidences, small accidents. As such, he isn't really malicious, or hell-bent on causing chaos wherever he goes. In fact, he's a very calm person.

His opposite is his "sister", Entropy, who's a very lively person, and quite the active figure among the Guardians. Her speech isn't cryptic and mysterious, but she seems to love the sound of her voice, often rambling on until she gets bored or someone tells her to shut up. As opposed to her brother, who's a calculating intellectual, she often comes off as an airhead, because she often forgets the ideas she's had a moment ago, because she's found a new and exciting one. She can be very sweet and caring, sometimes, but her moods are as chaotic as her element would imply, so she's also capable of decking someone in the face just seconds after passionately hugging them, just beacuse they held her too tight. She sometimes wishes she wasn't such a mess, but she's also aware she can't really fight her nature all that much. She's Lady Chaos, and chaos she shall bring, end of story. She embodies the big, loud chaos - wars, catasrophes, even natural disasters.

The two are even different in how they fight, Discord preferring to take it slow, calculate, strike the enemy with devastating precision, and Entropy prefering to use her chaotic nature to her advantage - going berserk, catching her enemy off-guard, making unexpected, unpredictable moves to confuse them, take them out of their element and into hers.

The two personalities are separate, but Entropy is a bit more dominant, taking over suddenly at unexpected times. The personality in command can hear the other at all times, and they argue in their mind quite often.

Discord:
- Peace and quiet
- Riddles
- Poetry
- Sleep

Entropy:
- Food
- Talking
- Mischief
- Being in control

Dislikes:

Discord:
- Loud, obnoxious things
- Pain and suffering
- Stupidity

Entropy:
- Sitting still
- Her mood swings
- Getting outsmarted

Relationships:
WIP...

Powers:
Chaos has many abilities, their main one being ability to aeffect others' luck, making them able to make enemies miss, trip on their own feet, shoot their teammates on accident. This doesn't really help if there's a large attack incoming, but you won't catch Chaos getting taken down by a single arrow to the head. Their chaos abilities also allow them to warp short distances, for example behind an opponent, or into hiding. It allows them for more tricky and unexpected attacks. They can also fire a beam out of their hand, but its element is completely random, so they may end up shooting fire with more fire. Entropy is more prone to using that, Discord doesn't like the randomness of it.

Weapon:
EFXNC5UUEAAEgnb.jpg
Amalgamate

The weapon takes a form of a purple orb hovering around Discord/Entropy, until they grab it. Then, it transforms into a random melee weapon, all in a similar purple aesthetic. Entropy and Disord, as Chaos themselves, are easily able to adapt to using any sort of weapon with ease.

Extra:
While the gender switches are usually voluntary, there are certain phrases that, when spoken, can force either one of the personalities to come out against the other's will. The Guardians haven't learned what the phrases are yet, though.

b04dfdc287735388ac1d4417e6456a56.png

0c3db0ac5a3255d305fd5819f3f8f5c1.png

Name:

(Not his actual name. It means Jade and is short for Yu Di; Jade Emperor. He has multiple names but for the sake of simplicity, he would rather stick to Yu.)

Appearance Age:

Looks:
With his delicate facial structure and long black hair, he has a bit of a feminine feel to him. Many describe him as a beauty and he takes offence when others compare him to the opposite gender. But if one were to look at him from behind, that's exactly what one would see. With his robes on, his figure is rather feminine.. Beneath the clothing however, is solid muscle from years of training and honing his skills with the sword. His eyes are grey, his skin is fair. If one were to compare him to the other guardians, he wouldn't rank far behind them in the looks department.

He prefers scents like dragon blood and sandalwood and normally dresses in robes, finding modern clothing much too constricting and unpleasant to the eye. He was told by another guardian that keeping his hair up in a ponytail helps him look less feminine so he does just that and keeps it up with a ribbon. He is really bad at it though even if he's had years to practice so he is grateful when someone does it for him. He isn't against letting others do his hair for them. He has always been taken care of ever since he was younger so even the simplest tasks when managing his appearance are a challenge for him. You will often find his robes sloppily draping on him and he's combated tying shoelaces by wearing footwear you can simply slip on.

Height:
5'11

Element:
Death

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual

Personality:
While one would think that time matures one's character, this has not been the case for Yu. He is very playful and affectionate. He cares deeply for the guardians and makes it his mission to put a smile on their faces. One can liken his personality to a puppy. He is loyal, eager to please, and always asking for some kind of treat. He's also very shameless in front of Eternia, ever eager to deepen their bond. Considering how often she rejects his advances, it's hard to tell whether he's actually seriously pursuing her or if he just enjoys the rejection.

Yu is, above everything, an honest soul. During his human years he was a bit of an arrogant prick who was used to getting his way. He never once had to hold his tongue back and took a lot for granted. Yet after meeting Eternia and discovering this brand new world, he has humbled some. This makes him no less prideful, however, as he has a tendency to revert to his old ways and tell stories of his life and brag away for hours on end when intoxicated or even if one were to wake him early enough.

He normally wears his emotions on his sleeves but isn't willing to shove that all aside when it comes to getting serious. If angered enough, he isn't afraid to hold back. While he would prefer to keep the peace, he knows all too well how easy it is to lose things in life and will fight for all he feels is worth keeping.

Coffee
Mornings
Rain
Blossoms
Silk
Alcohol
Dancing
Dislikes:
Tears
Tea
Sweets
Hot days
Sunburns
Abrasive people
Children(Cause he's weak to their whims)
Animals (^)

Eternia
"Truly a devastating beauty beneath the Heavens, endowed with elegance and intellectual brilliance. The only one in this world who can seize my heart so. Whatever you want, I will give. Simply say the word."

The guardian of death cherishes Eternia the most. Her word is law and her smile is the most important thing to him. He tries to bother her when he can but has come to understand that she needs her space too. He awaits the day she sees him as more than just some human she blessed.

Promethea
"She's fun. Great sparring partner. She's sweet too with a fiery temper to boot."

Yu enjoys her company but has a tendency of intentionally pushing her buttons on occasion with his pranks and has the burns to prove it if she were to deny it after.

Flo
"Flo? He needs to stop talking before someone makes him ahahaha."

Flo's arrogance really gets on his nerves as it reminds him far too much of his own. Whenever he speaks of mortals, Yu can't help but take it as a personal insult. While Flo does make valid points, Yu doesn't really care. He knows all too well how easily arrogance can ruin someone.

Frosty
"Kind, Humble, Virtuous… Yes. She'd make a good wife. Shame they're all siblings."

Yu is full of nothing but praise for Frosty. However, he feels she isn't as happy as she could be and speculates that it is because she hasn't met her other half yet. He often searches the city to test mortals and possibly find her a husband but he's had no luck.

Breeze
"Like the little sister I've never had."

Yu has never had much, if any, issues with Breeze. He finds her cute and lovable unlike his own sisters from long ago. He loves trying to make her laugh.

Gaius (NPC)
"So stiff."

Even the ever tenacious Yu had given up on getting a chuckle out of him. He's way too serious for him to feel comfortable around.

Baast
"She's an interesting one."

Yu likes having small chats with the light guardian. Though it mainly consists of him talking and telling stories of his adventures, it's still nice. Whenever he goes out to mingle with humanity, he returns with sushi for her to try.

Miran
"Death and Darkness tend to go hand in hand every now and then. You'd think we'd get along better than we do."

Yu finds Miran cute, much like himself except much too serious to take seriously. The guardian of darkness doesn't really seem happy either. Was it a common trait among them? He tries to tease him to get a reaction out of him. This hasn't gone anywhere.

Shiloh
"My opposite in more than one way. She seems lost, haha."

With Shiloh being as quiet and antisocial as she is, he has a hard time reaching out to her. He feels as if she has something against him so he doesn't really bother her too much

Yu
"I don't mean to toot my own horn but I'm pretty great. Now if only Eternia saw me in the same light...:"

He feels the current him is better than the him of the past. He also feels the him of tomorrow will be better than the him of today. He never understood things like wallowing in self loathing. He has hated himself, yes but If he sees a problem in himself, he fixes it.

Volt (NPC)
"If Breeze is my little sister, Volt is my younger brother."

Yu personally finds Volt fun to be around and has no problem taking any of his mistakes and accepting them as his own. He feels a sense of brotherly affection towards him for some reason.

Mirai
"Fun!"

Another guardian he is extremely fond of. Her company is always welcome. He has a hard time trying to find her when he wants to so he often waits for her to come to him.

Tezca
"I don't know what to make of it. He's not as bad as Flo but he makes me feel really small."

Though Tezca can be pretty condescending, it feels natural for some reason and Yu doesn't mind it as much as he normally would. Tezca can be a bit too serious but it's comforting in a way. The guardian of space is actually just a really confusing almost contradictory existence to him. As much as he would like to dislike the fellow for his views, he can't seem to bring himself to do so.

Tai (NPC)
"She's tall. REALLY tall. I'm a little envious... Are we connected somehow?"

The two share similar abilities. Yu has never bothered communicating with the dead though, seeing no point in doing such. She is the only Guardian he knows that can definitely see his astral form when he does try to be sneaky. He likes talking with her over drinks even if he can't remember what they talked about afterwards. He sees her as a close friend and wouldn't be surprised if she knew all of his secrets.

Eos
"I like to think that we get along well."

Yu enjoys pranking others with her. He'd be lying if he said she didn't scare him when she gets serious though. He managed to anger her once and still has nightmares of it.

Akata
"Are they okay?"

The guardian of Mind seems to always be on edge for some reason. Their shyness is cute but sometimes Yu wishes they would just go ahead and say whatever they want to say. He likes spending time with Akata and has an easy time venting to him. He would be willing to lend his time to him as well if he ever needed anything.

Chaos - Entropy/Discord
"I don't understand a word but I like it!"

Yu has a hard time understanding both sides of the chaos guardian. He is very fond of Entropy and will often chatter along with her for hours on end. Discord on the other hand, is hard to get a smile or even a small reaction out of. He's tried hugs, kisses, teasing, jokes. Nothing works. He's lost more spars to Discord than he can count.

Imvulae
"Laziness in its purest form. "

Yu hardly ever interacts with the guardian of color and tends to attack her with questions whenever he does. It would be nice if she came out more often but at the same time, she really drains his energy. He can't seem to make her smile either. Is depression in their genetic makeup or something?
Powers:
"Death's Touch"

Basically Decay Manipulation. He has to grab onto his target with his hands in order for it to have any effect. The longer he holds on, the more the decay spreads. When it comes to decomposition, his touch affects not only organic matter, but inorganic as well. In fact, it works faster on inorganic material as it isn't as complex as a living being with a soul.

Notes:
-Requires physical contact

-If he wanted an entire average sized person to decay and turn to ash, he would have to hold on for an hour. Though it's fast, it's not crazy fast.

-He can obviously hurt himself on sharp weapons if he catches them wrong.

-Can't turn it off or control it. He can only keep it from affecting things by wearing a pair of gloves to limit skin contact. If he plans to use it in battle, he'd have to remove the gloves.

-Does not work on the other Guardians.

Astral Manipulation
This power is effective on his fellow guardians. It allows him to see spirits and travel through the astral plane by projecting his astral form into it. He can also temporarily pull another being's astral form out of their bodies and into the plane. While he can't stop them from returning, he can make it difficult for them to return.

Notes:
-It is hard to pull another's astral form from their bodies. He has to use a lot of energy to yank them out of their physical form. All Astral Forms have a tail of sorts that keeps them in their physical containers to begin with. 30 seconds or so it takes for him to take someone out of their physical body, can prove fatal in battle.

-While the astral plane exists inline with the physical plane, it is not the same. They can hear what's going on around them but they cannot see what is going on or make contact with anything or anyone that can't see spirits. It is a very foggy plane and easy to get lost because of thick wisps of violet smoke. They cannot interact with the physical plane (and vice versa) in their astral form unless they have some kind of psionic abilities.

-In the astral plane, beings hide inside the fog. These astral beings are much like fish in which they swim aimlessly and only exist to eat and grow bigger. (I can only think of Agar.io as an accurate representation of this.) Because the plane is so big, you don't often come in contact with the really big ones but it's not impossible.

-Once someone's astral form is taken from their body, their body is left in a sleeping almost comatic state and is completely defenseless.

-One returns back to their bodies by simply following their "tail" back home. The tail is hard to see especially if one were to panic after being forced out of their body. it's near impossible to sever but it's easy to distract someone in the plane and effectively lure them away from their bodies.

818ec15475314e4b191c632f05bc2eb5.gif

Sheng Xie: (胜邪) An ancient Chinese sword said to be forged by a master swordsmith. In actuality, it was forged by Yu's teacher and has never once left his side. It's the only item he brought into the forest from the outside world. As it has broken a few times, there have been some alterations to the design but it is still a typical jian. The fancy purple wisps it emits are merely for intimidation. There are no special skills. The name means evil banisher.
Extra:
+If it hasn't become apparent, Yu has a huge crush on Eternia. For her, he left all 58 of his wives, his hundreds of children, and his reign behind and followed her to the mountains. He is really shameless when it comes to getting her favor even if he is completely aware that she is out of his league and that it is not meant to be. When he isn't trying to woo her, he is following her every command and treating her like the goddess she is.

+Prior to meeting Eternia by fate, He actually did have a favorite wife. He fell for a deaf peasant by fate and made her empress. Naturally, many did not find this appropriate and were even more outraged when she didn't produce a male heir. She and their daughter were assassinated. It was after this event that he met Eternia who bore a strong (nonphysical) resemblance to the woman he cared for.

+Has a ridiculously low alcohol tolerance

+It is rumored that he became a guardian when he introduced Eternia to alcohol but no one really knows if that's true or why she chose him. Even Yu, himself is unsure when, how, or why she chose him as it took him a while to even realize his powers had manifested, much less connect the dots back to Eternia.

Last edited:
Name: Eos
Appearance Age: 24
Looks:
Xtub3Tf.png

Height: 5 feet and 5 inches

Element: Galaxy
Sexual Orientation: Unsure about herself as she has never really had serious feelings for anyone.

Personality:
Eos is one of the most easygoing and relaxed people there is. She is a very happy person usually, trying to share her happiness with those around her through any means necesarry. She goofs around most of the time, pulling pranks on not only the other Guardians but also the humans who enter their forest either willingly or on accident. This causes her to also goof out in some of the more serious situations between herself and the others, trying to make a joke out of the situation or the other Guardians and trying to diffuse volatile situations in her own little way.

Eos also likes to be apart of everything. She loves to be involved with everything going on around her, especially when it's fun activities. She won't back down from a bit of action or adventure and it makes her feel high spirited and excited. She especially loves to create new things and be involved in the creation of new things.

At times though, she can be extremely serious when there is the need for her to be. When she gets serious, she turns into a bit of a more uncontrollable being, not restricting her emotions very well which makes her very dangerous whenever she feels a strong emotion like anger or sadness.

• She is a fan of anything fun and enjoyable.
  • She enjoys being a creator and being involved with the creation of things even when it's just spectating.
  • Her favorite foods and drinks are spicy or sweet.
  • She loves nighttime because that is when the galaxy shows its true self.
  • She is a master of pulling pranks and making jokes.

Dislikes:
  • She hates overly serious people or situations.
  • She doesn't like being shut out of things because of her liking to being involved.
  • She dislikes when her pranks go wrong or when her jokes are taken personally as she tries to avoid hurting others with them.
  • She likes to stay away from daylight most of the time because the galaxy isn't very visible then.
  • Having to be quiet or still, she wants to let all of her energy out.

Relationships:
TBD

Powers:
Eos has the power of galaxy creation. This means she has to power to create everything that one would come across in the galaxy on a smaller scale. For example she can create small stars or planets and throw them around like dodgeballs to attack her enemies. She can also create smaller black holes which have an extremely strong gravitational pull around them, sucking in everything around them for a period of time. She can also create matter at the cost of a large amount of her personal energy, allowing her to create whatever is needed. The bigger the thing is she creates, the more energy it drains.

Her strongest power is definitely still her ability to create wormholes, or portals. These wormholes could lead to another galaxy allowing her to pull power from them or she can create portals that allow her and others to pass through them over certain distances. The danger with these wormholes is not only that they drain a large amount of energy from her, but she also cannot always control what comes through the wormholes having lead to some dangerous situations in the past where it has almost gotten her killed by the things or energy that came through them.

Weapon:
Eos uses a two sided kusarigama, a chain with a scythe's blade attached at one of its ends, though this one has a blade attached to each end. They allow for a fighting style which is very fluid, more focussed on a playful type of fighting rather than a serious heated battle. The blades themselves are pitch black, but when looked at, a series of stars can be seen moving around in them, almost as if there was a small galaxy within each of the blades.

Extra:
  • Eos' hair is usually a deep brown color but if she wants to she can make her hair change colors and look like it's a galaxy of its own.
  • At night, it's clearly visible that Eos has a circle of stars, moons and planets floating around her head.
  • Even on her clothing, constellations and stars appear out of seemingly nowhere depending on how the stars are in the sky.
  • Eos' voice is a bit deeper than that of most other women but at the same time it has a playful tone to it.
  • She loves cooking whenever she can, especially if she can pull a prank by making it extra spicy for the others around her.
  • She actually loves interacting with the humans, seeing them as an interesting species. If they can get through her pranks she will always have a bit of a talk with them to learn more about them.
  • She is very protective of the other guardians, though not always showing this in the best way.

Last edited:
Name: Ameet

Appearance Age: 29

Looks:
anime aesthetics 🉐 on Twitter: anime boys // red hair…

Height: 6'2''

Element: Infinity

Personality:
". . . . . . . . . . ."

A mellow guy, he doesn't react to much, but when he does, it means something. He makes odd comments at times, and doesn't care what people think. He might look like hes glaring at you, but its a 50/50 chance he isn't. He loves to just sit and listen to those aournd him talk and interact. If he comes across humans, he won't do anything at first, choosing instead to watch them and will eventually lead the human away from the forest. He sees humans as a lesser being, but doesn't treat them like they're inferior to him. He is loyal to those he trusts, which only consists of Godess and the Guardians.

> Watching peope, the other Guardians, and everything in general
> Birds
> Fancy things
> The sun
> Organized things

Dislikes:
> Getting dirty
> Big animals - Though he doesn't mind Breeze's Beast form
> Bugs
> Sour food or drinks
> Being confined to one place
> Mess

Relationships:
(WIP)

Powers:
He can change the weight of something, making it infinitly heavy, or infinitly light. He has the power to know how an object's or person's life will go, the human's infinite choices in life, but it gives him a headache and doesn't do it often. He has the ability to enhance one person's abilities 'infinitly', which seems to make their powers endless, but only gives them a MAJOR boost. His powers are mostly used to enhance the other Guardian's powers and abilities. He has abnormally high energy and can keep enhancing the powers of three other Guardians at a time, in short hard bursts or a lesser steady stream.

Weapon:
He carries a small dagger hidden in his left sleeve, but other then that he uses hand-to-hand combat.
The Prince of Persia - “The Sands of Time” dagger 15 | Prince of ...

Extra: He has an inifity symbol of the back of his neck, slightly hidden under his hair.