Life of a Nonhuman

As might be expected the goblins were quite reluctant to help in a plan against their master, even if Nibbit might be strong enough to win, and it made sense, if they got caught there was little doubt they would end up dead, or worse considering it was a powerful necromancer they were fighting against, however the deal Nibbit offered, freedom for cooperation, was seemingly enough to change their minds, they could refuse to help, be stuck in this prison forever and likely die when the master found them, or maybe die by helping Nibbit and then get to run away if things went badly... And honestly, the goblins liked Nibbit's confidence! He seemed like he could actually win, like they could get revenge for what the Master had done to the goblin tribes since his appearance.
And so, after a moment to figure out what to do in a handshake, Nibbit had secured their aid, and despite what many people seemed to believe, goblins tended to keep their deals.

Though quite uncomfortable the three of them managed to hide within their carts, covered in dirt and bones, it was claustrophobic, smelled like death and their only way to breathe was small pipes made from Dry reeds that Hasuki had found.
They would be there for over an hour and a half, during which Hasuki had entered some sort of meditation and Mimir... Was shaking like a leaf, barely holding back the level of panic she had when the poachers first abducted the herd... Was it at all possible that... Mimir might be claustrophobic? Even as a Wabbit, the others had small burrows that they would sleep in at night, while she didn't, preferring to stay above ground, maybe under a tree if it was raining.
Whether she did or didn't it was certainly unusual for a Wabbit.

Finally they received the signal that everything was clear, and using her powerful legs Mimir practically flew out of the cart, brushing dirt off of herself and shaking her ears and tail clean.
Hasuki made a much slower exit as she too cleaned the bones and dirt off of herself.
"Ugh... My nose..."
She whined, covering her face with her arm.
"This smell is way too strong..."
They had come out in a room filled to the roof in some places with bones and embalmed corpses, most of the intact corpses were goblins but a few were other races, there was even a couple of elves there, this necromancer and his goblins had been quite busy indeed!
Though judging from the stone, they were in the castle, though any windows were covered up by bone piles.
This close though Nibbit could sense magic, there were three large sources, one large source surrounded by many smaller ones, and two others a bit higher up in the castle, his ears could pick up on footsteps... But not many, it seemed that goblins were not allowed in most of the castle.

"Uwaahhh!"

Nibbit took a deep, deep breath once he popped out of his patch of dirt. Damn, it was suffocating in here! Almost like he was experiencing one of his asthma attacks all over again! And he had to bear it for what felt like an eternity!

Only to be assaulted by the putrid stench of the rotting corpses all around him.

"Blaarghh, ughh, t-the smell, the smell! I-I need some fresh air!"

He quickly jumped off the cart, looking around cautiously as he pinched his nose. To his delight and relief, both Hasuki and Mimir were there. There was always a chance that they could be separated after all.

"Great job, you all!" He then praised the goblins. "As promised, you can go now. Might want to run away from here quick as we're going to have our battle with your Master pretty soon." He warned them.

"Hmm... " His ears moved around, almost like a spinning antenna. "He's upstairs. With two others. Those two could probably be his undead." He told his companions. "Let's go. Oh, we might want to mask our smell and footsteps beforehand though."

The three began their sneaking mission. With both Nibbit and Mimir's sharp ears, it was easy for them to know where any patrolling goblins might be beforehand. They avoided them all with ease. And it certainly didn't help that not all corridors and doors were guarded.

Eventually, they arrived at their destination. A large stone door now laid in front of them, surprisingly in a good condition. They could still see how ornate the decorative lines and carvings on said door. Far different than the many, many broken doors and stairs they had gone through and walked on to get there.

"He should be just right beyond this door!" Nibbit said with a gulp. "Ready, everyone?"

And then, he pushed the door open.

Only to find that the large hall inside it was completely empty.

"What the… where is he? Where is the necromancer?" Nibbit started to panic. "But it was right there! The strong magical energy that I was feeling! D-don't tell me that he's gone invisible or something, and now he's waiting until the right time to ambush us! Boss, Hasuki, try to smell if anything is out of place!"

He too immediately began to smell around. Wabbits had a good sense of smell after all.

Nothing. He couldn't smell anything, other than that damp and dilapidated smell the walls were emitting all this time. That, and the smell of their own bodies (which weren't exactly pleasant either if he were to be perfectly honest).

And then, he saw it. On the other end of the room, there was what looked like a pitch black crystal ball sitting on a pedestal.

"Guys, what is that?" He pointed towards the ball. He immediately started to walk towards it—only to realize that the strong magic power he was feeling; it had come from it all along.

"Is that… is that the necromancer's magic focus? I can feel a strong wave of mana radiating away from it! It must be it!"

Nibbit smiled. Lucky! Instead of having to search frantically for the magic focus while they were fighting the necromancer, they could just destroy it here and there immediately before the fight even started!

"We just have to smash it to pieces, right?"

Without hesitation, Nibbit immediately jumped towards it.

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
The goblins were quick to leave the stinking area, there was no way in hell they were going to get involved in whatever was about to go down, despite wanting to though they didn't leave the area, after all where could they even go? The Master had destabilized the tribes so thoroughly that they relied on him just to survive...
However this battle turned out, the path of the goblins within this forest would be changed forevermore, their future would be set as slaves... Or perhaps, something greater.

Though Mimir had to subdue one half awake goblin guard they couldn't sneak past, there was no real challenge to sneaking through the castle, the Master seemed quite lax with his security, though of course, to his knowledge no one but his goblins could get in, and it wasn't like anyone strong enough to stop him was close enough to do anything... There were a few magical traps spread almost at random, but Hasuki could warn the group about them even if she couldn't disarm them with her level of knowledge and strength.

The ornate door was clearly a sign of something valuable, the necromancer had put time and effort into fixing and strengthening it to keep whatever was inside away from the goblins that might wander in, perhaps this was the place where he was preparing his ritual, keeping everything pristine for the no doubt complex magical circles and runes...
Yet when they pushed open the door, which required both Mimir and Nibbit to open (clearly something other than the goblins or Necromancer was intended to open it) the necromancer was not there!
Instead was a dark orb clearly overflowing with magical energy, enough to make all three of them shiver.
"Umm... Yeah... Breaking the container should shatter all the spell work linked to it... For something this filled with energy it must be powering a great deal".
Hasuki replied.

Nibbit leaped towards the orb, no doubt ready to shatter it with a single blow! As his foot made contact there was a mighty crack!... As at least one or two bones in his foot cracked on impact, ouch.
The orb however was completely undamaged, and Nibbit couldn't help but be drawn to it...
"Hmm... It must be enchanted to resist attack..."
Hasuki started to say, but it was drowned out by Nibbit's stomach rumbling, you know, on closer inspection the orb looked REALLY tasty... The way the shadows moved and the smoothness of it seemed like it would go amazing in his stomach...

"Owwwww!"

Nibbit, after the orb somehow repelled his kick completely, was now rolling around on the floor, holding his right leg in agonizing pain. Damn it, did he actually break something in there?

"W-why is it so hard?!" He weeped a little. "Is the enchantment really that strong? It's like I just crashed into a steel wall there!"

When he recovered however, he suddenly felt something stirring inside him as he stared at the orb.

He wanted to eat it! He wanted to eat it so bad!

He didn't know why an evil-looking dark orb thing looked so appetizing, yet it was! The way the shadows moved and how smooth-looking it was… There was just something--some force that compelled him to put that thing into his mouth and swallow it whole! And he wasn't even sure if it could fit in his mouth!

However, his Wabbit mouth certainly could!

Without hesitation, he turned into said form, jumped upwards, and opened his mouth as large as he could, swallowing the orb whole.

Gulp!

And just like that, another weird object had entered and settled in his stomach.

As his companions witnessed in horror at what he just did, he could only groan as he felt the upset stomach coming.

N-no, this is not an upset stomach. T-this is…

"Aaaahhhh!"

He screamed as a burst of power suddenly enveloped him. It wasn't a pained scream, but instead a simple scream of surprise as even he was overwhelmed by how much power he felt surging inside him.

And then, nothing.

He didn't transform. He didn't evolve. He didn't look any different at all!

Huh?

Except for one thing.

He could now feel the gem inside him waking up again! Of course! He just swallowed some magic artifact after all! It must have devoured all the magic inside it! That's how you would recharge it!

Well, if it works, it works… I just hope the gem doesn't turn weird or anything… that ball definitely had some dark, shadowy magic inside it! Ooh, it would be bad if it suddenly turns evil and attacks me or something! My poor stomach definitely wouldn't be able to take it!

He then turned back into his human form, though as human decency demanded, he told the two girls to look away first as he got dressed back up.

When he was done, he started to stretch around. Yep. Nothing changed. Other than him feeling more powerful in general.

"So, um, I hope it's alright for me to eat the focus like that, instead of destroying it." Nibbit said sheepishly to Hasuki. "I mean, if the magical power inside is completely absorbed by my gem, that's the same as destroying it, right? So that means we could take on the necromancer now with confidence, correct? Especially after my gem just got reawakened by that. Now it should be able to give me advice and stuff in combat. Not to mention the whole slo-mo thing—ah, I haven't talked about that yet, haven't I?"

He'd done it, before the others could so much as gasp Nibbit had transformed (fortunately his own natural magic reserve was enough for that) and swallowed the orb, the combination of natural acids and the gem in his stomach rapidly breaking down and processing it, it was almost entirely made of magic so there wouldn't be any unfortunate experiences with trying to 'evacuate' glass from his stomach later, Wabbits did have SOME limits to their digestive power after all, even with magical assistance.
"Y...You..."
Hasuki tried to mumble a response to what she had just seen, but was silenced by a combination of the sheer ridiculousness of Nibbit eating something so powerful and of course the bulge from the orb in his stomach rapidly shrinking until it was completely gone.
Boss didn't seem too surprised, eating weird stuff was practically Wabbit culture, especially for Nibbit, and at this point she would have found it weird if Nibbit DIDN'T try and eat the thing, hell she even slightly wanted to try and bite it...

The surge of energy was almost too much, something was going to happen, he would either evolve or lose control, his body just couldn't store that much power by itself yet!
Of course the gem didn't want to take any risks and quickly siphoned the excess energy into it's own seemingly bottomless storage, it would store it until Nibbit needed it again.
Even so he could tell this was a LOT! Before he had always had small dregs of power, but this wasn't some half drained crumbling artifact or a broken amulet in a field, he could do things with this!
Though... Without warning his stomach rumbled as something dark and powerful rose within him... Expanding and rising up until... He had to let out a light burp as a small amount of purple smoke escaped his mouth, well that took care of the dark feeling.

The girls reluctantly looked away from him as requested... Though oddly enough Nibbit could tell it was reluctance... They didn't say anything and there were no outwards signs of it, but somehow he knew anyway.
"Umm... Yeah... That should accomplish the same thing as breaking it, honestly I'm amazed you thought of that, eating something so clearly not food..."
Hasuki stated.
"It's not so weird... It looked tasty".
Mimir declared, earning a surprised look from Hasuki.
"Ehh? It did? Am I the odd one out?"
She questioned.
"Umm... I don't think you have".
Hasuki replied, eager for a quick change of subject, however before Nibbit could tell her about it they were interrupted by slow, confident footsteps.

Turning to the source they would a robed figure striding towards them.
Before even giving a villainous speech or greeting it raised it's arm and bursts of black lightning streamed towards them, Hasuki barely made it halfway through an incantation before it hit the ground in front of them, the shockwave sending her to the ground while Mimir barely stayed standing.
"YOU! How DARE you sully MY Phylactery with your filthy presence!"
The voice was strange... Masculine and almost unreal, booming and echoing in a way no human could achieve.
"I will pull it's power back out of at my leisure... But first I will destroy your disgusting body!"
Uh oh, the necromancer was here, and clearly they knew what Nibbit had done and were pissed!
Moments later undead stormed in behind them, four humanoid skeletons in armor with rusted blades, the half giant corpse wielding an impressive looking hammer, and a floating, ethereal woman who practically reeked of magic.
"Servants... Remove their limbs, I need the male one alive... For now".
The necromancer ordered.
"Ehh... He... He hasn't got a staff..."
Hasuki mumbled as she got to her feet.

Burp!

The surge of power ended with what looked like a purple smoke coming out from Nibbit's mouth. Well, that was a wee bit embarrassing. But at least it didn't come out from the other end…

That was really a lot of power though… And I think it's all just been absorbed by the gem…

Maybe I could do something with it later…

When he got dressed, he could sense that there was… reluctance? Coming from the two girls? Wait, don't tell me that they want to watch me change?

The realization immediately reddened his cheeks. It reminded him when in his old life, he forgot to zip his pants after he went to the bathroom. Only after he got a bunch of girls giggling at him that he realized his blunder. It was back at his youth at middle school, when he was still somewhat good-looking, so he wasn't called out as a pervert for doing it, thankfully enough. And ever since then, it only made his shyness even worse. If he would not change in front of the other boys for gym classes back at school, how could he change in front of girls?

Uuu, I really wish there's some way to turn back into human form with my clothes still on me…

Still, I'm kinda flattered though, with them wanting a peek at me…
Without realizing it, his tail started to wiggle and his ears started to twitch. Could it be that Nibbit's sexual awakening to exhibitionism was near?

To his surprise, Mimir also said that the orb looked tasty. "Wait, really? You too, Boss?" He thought it was just the gem making the orb look tasty! "I'm not sure if you should eat magic items like I do though, Boss. I have the gem after all but you don't. It can absorb any weird energy that I got.

Suddenly, chills assaulted Nibbit, making him immediately turn around in full alert.

The necromancer had appeared.

And just from his voice, the Wabbit could tell that he was really, really angry that he had eaten his phylactery!

Eeek, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!

No time to apologize though, as the dark mage immediately began his assault. He summoned what looked like black lightning to strike at them! Nibbit immediately dashed to the side, dodging it completely, but Hasuki and Mimir weren't so lucky!

"Boss! Hasuki! Hey, that was a cheapshot, you know!" He shouted to the necromancer.

He didn't seem to care however, as he then immediately called upon his undead servants. Nibbit had expected that there would only be normal skeletons, but to his surprise, there was also a giant one and what looked to be a banshee or something!

This is not good! Not good at all!

"You two! Don't get surrounded! Boss, guard Hasuki as she casts her spells!"

And then, he ran and jumped, straight towards the necromancer. Not in a simple, straight line though. He knew he would be just asking to be countered by another lightning to the face if he did that! Instead, he used the walls as his jumping point. Yes, he was indeed running on one of the walls in the room at a 90 degree angle, before jumping sideways, intending to kick the necromancer with his other leg that he hadn't hurt from before.

"Nibbit Kiiicckkkk!!!"

He knew that there would be a magical barrier protecting the necromancer, but he believed that the power of his kick might be able to pierce through that. After all, he just got a boost in power. Not to mention that he had eaten the necromancer's phylactery that should weaken him as well! He would have aimed for his staff, but since he didn't have one, his head would do! And even if he failed, he knew that the necromancer wanted him alive, so he was in a position to be reckless a little!

Meanwhile, Hasuki and Mimir would find the necromancer's minions slowly circling around them, exactly the scenario that Nibbit warned them about! Except for the banshee, who was floating above them, no doubt planning to do her assault from that angle.

The gem didn't seem to offer any hints as to how he could remain dressed during transformation, it seemed it couldn't effect his clothes in any way, which made sense, he had swallowed it so it could affect his body... But his clothes were neither part of him nor magical in any way shape or form, maybe if he ever got his hands on some cool magic armor or something...

Mimir nodded in answer to his question.
"It felt weirdly tasty... Like some of the things in the ruins in the new home... Though those things didn't seem as appealing... And I couldn't swallow or bite them, so I gave up".
Huh, Nibbit of course knew that Wabbits had a weird relationship with magic, but it seemed they were sort of drawn towards it as well! And also it sounded like Mimir had tried to eat slightly magical rocks or something... He might need to keep an eye on her and the other Wabbits to make sure they didn't make themselves sick, even if they COULD probably digest most of the things they came across, or at least pass or spit it out without too much damage.

The undead quickly targeted Hasuki, the fell magic driving their intelligence sensing her magical abilities and seeing her as a threat, she actually managed to knock one apart with a blast of lightning before nearly getting impaled from behind by another... Which Mimir kicked hard enough to hear the bones of it's body crack, she was moving like a fluffy whirlwind, delivering kicks to any undead that got too close, but the half giant was lumbering over and there was unlikely anything she could seriously do if it backed her too far into a corner...
Nibbit would have to eliminate this necromancer fast.

His wall run would normally be difficult to impossible... But with his magically enhanced abilities and the uneven surface of the ancient stone, as well as maybe a little help from the gem, he was able to pull it off, dodging another blast of black lightning that smashed through a wall, as well as a swoop from the banshee.
When he delivered his kick Nibbit felt a slight resistance from the barrier... And then nothing, his leg moved unimpeded and collided with the Necromancer's head... Sending it flying as the man's cloak fell away...
Hasuki's horrified gasp hit him before he could even make sense of what was in front of him...
"Oh how barbaric, such magical power and you resort to brute force..."
The man before him was not a man at all... He was a walking skeleton, what's more, every bone was carved with runes and patterns, and with a click of his fingers the necromancer's head flew right back into place, eyes shining a dull purple.
"I suppose I should return the favor..."
He moved to deliver a punch, boosted by dark magics to be almost as strong as Nibbit, at the same time the banshee prepared to swoop again, her ice cold hands reaching for his throat.
Meanwhile the gem was seemingly too busy filling his head with warning bells to act, this necromancer was basically a walking staff, every bone was inscribed with a different spell, most having more than one, and as an undead mage he likely had near limitless reserves of magic.

"Eh, you like eating weird stuff too, Boss?" Nibbit asked in surprise. Well, at least she would just spit it out if she knows she can't eat it.

To Nibbit's surprise, his kick actually landed! He could feel the barrier halting the impact, sure, but he broke through it with no problem whatsoever! Not only that, but he decapitated the mage with said move! Woo, a clean and direct one hit kill!

Only for said mage to reattach his head immediately, as he was not human, but a series of bones! Just like the skeletons and spirits he had enslaved!

Oh crap, he's a lich!

Stupid Nibbit! I should've known! He did say I had swallowed his phylactery after all!

He immediately prepared himself for a retreat. But before he could do so, the lich was already ready with a counterattack in the form of a skeletal fist, heading straight towards his abdomen! He dodged it just in a nick of time by jumping backwards—only for two cold yet firm hands grabbing his throat instead!

"G-gaaahhh!"

He immediately struggled to free himself, all the while hearing the banshee's chilling, cold laugh right on his long ears. He tried using his hands to tear away the banshee's own hands, but he soon found out that his strength wasn't enough!

I-I have to… kick her…!

With his last remaining power, he swung himself upwards, kicking the banshee right on her face. The banshee let out a scream, nearly deafening the poor Wabbit, but it was enough to free him, dropping him down to the floor below.

He couldn't relax however, as the necromancer was coming after him with another blow! Another black lightning attack, straight towards him!

Oh crap oh crap oh crap!

He barely dodged it by kicking himself out of the way.

This is getting out of hand!

He gave a glance back to his companions, checking how they were doing against the necromancer's minions. Not good! They're slowly being cornered by the big skeleton one!

Should I help them or should I try again on the necromancer?

He looked back at the now-revealed skeletal mage. With his magic, he would always be able to reconnect himself, no matter how many bones I tear off his body. Every bone was inscribed with magic, making each and everyone act like a staff.

The only way to win is to grind him into dust. But how am I supposed to do that?

Argh, no time to think! At the very least, I have to get him off Hasuki and Boss!

But first, I have to take care of the banshee!

Looking upwards at the floating figure, Nibbit didn't hesitate. He jumped straight upwards to perform an upperkick straight at her stomach. However, she managed to dodge out of the way just in time. She was surprisingly nimble, able to accelerate in an impressive manner for a short while before returning back to her usual mediocre floating speed.

Unfortunately for her, Nibbit could just kick himself off the ceiling and attack her again. The second attack landed right on her head, as she couldn't perform her fast acceleration so soon after the first.

Alright! The banshee is now taken care of! Now the necromancer!

Nibbit continued his assault. His plan? To knock off any bones he could from the lich and then eat them, hoping that the gem inside would drain the magic, preventing it from being controlled by him again. One by one he would swallow the bones until there was nothing left.

Yep, it was as foolhardy as it sounded. But he had no choice. It was the only idea that he had in his little Wabbit brain!

A normal kick wouldn't even phase a banshee, incorporeal as they were, but between materializing enough to strangle him and Nibbit's own freshly topped up magical energy and resistance the second kick was able to make contact, smashing the Banshee into the ground hard enough to crack the stone before it could return to it's incorporeal form, and moments later it faded away with a scream, the magics that bound it there coming loose and releasing the spirit from the Necromancer's control, that was one major enemy now, and while he had been doing that Hasuki had introduced one of the skeletons to her favorite lightning spell, leaving a pile of cracked, smoldering bones scattered halfway across the room.

Mimir was still occupied by the half giant, dodging it's fearsome swings and kicking stray rocks hard enough to crack several of it's huge, brittle bones, clearly the undead were quite old and poorly preserved.
As Nibbit glanced towards her, Mimit dodged one of the smaller skeletons, only to be blindsided by the half giant, the club making contact with a crack... But not putting her down! The swing flung Boss into the air, breaking her still healing leg.
However, she decided to take a page from Nibbit's book and used her good leg to propel herself off the roof, raising her fits and delivering an awkward punch directly to the Half giant's head, shattering the brittle skull in a single hit and causing it to drop the to ground, with her landing on top of the pile of bone, blood flowing from her knuckles.
Okay! His companions had handled the undead, it was all on him now!

With fire support from Hasuki Nibbit was able to approach the necromancer, who seemed unable to counter both magic and kicks at the same time, and took several hits, dislodging bones that would quickly fly back to reattach themselves... Until Nibbit grabbed a rib and ate it!
"You... You monster! You're eating me?! I will have to replace that rib with one of yours!"
The lich threatened, firing another black lightning bolt that grazed Nibbit's shoulder... Did he not have any other quick to cast spells?
It was shown that no he did not, as Nibbit landed one more hit... Detaching part of the necromancer's right arm, and after chowing down on the dry, dusty tasting bone, the necromancer went to cast another spell... And couldn't!
Even with the lich's bony, expressionless face it was easy to tell he was panicking, and after another hit from Nibbit he decided it was time for his most shameful ability.
"Noooooo! Wait! Please don't destroy me! I... I can serve you! I can show you magic and give you all sorts of things!"
The lich had fallen to his knees, defeated, several bones were detached and not returning... Nibbit must had broken off the bone with whatever spell caused them to return.

Unfortunately, without a face and with the lich's voice being a magical monotone it was impossible to tell he was lying... And the moment Nibbit was turned around the Lich screamed a spell... Causing an explosion of energy that buckled and collapsed the walls and floor, dropping them down a level, and leaving Nibbit a short distance from the Lich who was already casting again!
"Oh King of Shadows, destroyer of hope... Take this creature into your embrace!"
The moment the words left his mouth a wave of shadows began speeding towards Nibbit, he didn't even need the gem to tell him that would kill him... Was this it? Would he die to a cheap spell from a barely intact skeleton?
Evidently the gem didn't think that was a fitting ending, as he found time slowing down, but this time Nibbit's arms also moved of their own accord, and strange, otherworldly words filled his mouth.
"Oh spear of Light return to my hand and smite this shadow!"
The vaguely feminine voice came from his mouth as a spear of light formed in his hands and flew towards the wall of darkness, stopping for a moment before breaking through and striking the lich.
His screams echoed through the palace as it pierced his ribs and spread cracks of light through his body... Before finally exploding, tearing the lich apart, a final death he would not recover from.

Nibbit did not relent in the slightest. With the fury of an enraged rabbit, he punched and kicked and ate as fast and as much as he could. With the aid of Hasuki's spells, the necromancer stood no chance, as he couldn't find any opening for a counterattack. He tried casting that black lightning thing, but Nibbit could see it from a mile away, allowing him to just dodge or even graze out of the way. He knew that his mobility came from the strength of his legs, so he tried keeping the combat near the ground as much as possible, as he wouldn't have the same speed mid-air.

It wasn't easy for Nibbit either however. This was the first time he had to fight so hard. Not to mention him having to just swallow down whole bones like that, it made both his throat and stomach hurt. Not to mention how bad they all tasted. It made him nauseous. But he had to keep it together! If he puked the bones back out, the necromancer could regenerate once again!

It was a savage, and frankly, barbaric way to fight—eating your enemy mid-combat like that. Certainly not a fighting style of a human. Heh, I really have become a beast through and through… to think that doing what feels like cannibalism like this, and not really bothered that much with it—well, Wabbits are ultimately monsters after all, no matter how cute-looking they might be.

Eventually, once he punched and kicked and ate enough bones, the necromancer fell down. To his surprise however, he actually surrendered! And here he was just about to finish him off!

W-what? Surrender? What kind of a lich would just surrender like that? I don't buy it! I don't buy it for one second!

Looking at the now pathetic half-skeleton in front of him, he was ready to finish it all. He would just have to detach the rest of his bones and ate them one by one, just like the rest.

But then, Hasuki called from behind him, announcing that they had defeated the necromancer's minions. It made him turn his back.

Which, naturally, was a terrible, terrible mistake.

The scream sent him flying to a wall, disorienting him enough so that the lich had an opening to cast a longer spell. He fully intended to finish him off with this one last spell as his last desperate measure.

And Nibbit would've died from it, if not for the gem activating its magic at the last second, slowing down time just like before.

It wasn't just that however.

U-urgh… m-my body! I-it's moving on its own!

T-the gem! I-it's taking me over!

Horrified, Nibbit could only watch as he spoke with a different voice entirely. The gem! It's the gem speaking! It chanted what seemed to be a spell unfamiliar to him, before launching it straight towards the lich in a spectacular counterattack.

It stood no chance whatsoever. The spell was no doubt a holy one, and if he knew his RPGs, liches and the undead in general were always, always weak to holy spells.

When the spell disappeared, the lich was gone. No doubt all his remaining bones had turned to dust.

"W-what? What was that? H-hey, you gem inside me! Explain to me what just happened!" He demanded, talking down to his stomach, even slapping it a little. If someone didn't know any better, they certainly would think that the Nibbit had lost it, talking to himself like that.

No dice however. It seemed it was still recovering from what it just did.

Haah, what in the world is this gem?

Hasuki and Mimir came running to him, checking his condition. He gave them a weak smile, saying that he was alright, though quite tired from the fight. "And my stomach certainly hurts from eating all those bones…" He gave it another pat, just for a growl to escape from it. "Urgh, I feel sick…"

Taking their hands, he stood up, his legs still a little shaky. He quickly regained his bearings thankfully enough.

"Well, what now?" He smiled, putting his hands on his waist. "I guess we can go out there and announce to the goblins that their enslaver is now dead? For the second time?" He added, remembering that he was a lich. "With him gone, the goblins should let us go without a fight."

Fortunately his companions more or less knew about the gem and so Nibbit was not marked as crazy and locked up or something... Well at least not more crazy than he might already seem, since he had all his knowledge from another world and everything.
The gem seemed momentarily unable to respond, either that attack was more draining than it seemed or it simply wasn't sure how to speak yet, after all that seemed to be the first time it had spoken, was it possible the gem was evolving like the Wabbits were? Or was this just a consequence of it finally having a full charge.
Either way he had a feeling this wouldn't be the last surprise from his stomach bound companion.

"Bones are gross... I wouldn't eat them".
Mimir declared, looking visibly grossed out and maybe a little nauseous... Wow, had he managed to eat something weird enough to gross out a WABBIT? Admittedly Mimir didn't even eat meat, so human bones could understandably be weird for her, still there was no doubt that the bones had given Nibbit a little magical boost, even if he was going to have a rather unfortunate time next time he needed to empty his bowels.
"Huh... Human bones might be a little weird but I don't mind chewing on and eating bones in general..."
Hasuki commented, tail wagging a little.
"I wonder if I can get my hands on some soup bones or something..."
Oh dear, it looked like somehow the fight had made Hasuki hungry, which seemed to drag out some of her doggy instincts.

Moments after Nibbit finished speaking a tremor shook the castle... Followed by several walls collapsing... Wait, the castle was starting to come apart! The necromancer must have been holding it together with his magic... And now that he was gone the ancient walls were giving up under their own weight! And with how deep in the castle they were there was no way they could make it out...
"This way..."
The voice that he had heard before spoke in Nibbit's mind as he became aware of the local layout... There was some sort of tunnel that still seemed stable! They had a way out!
It was only once they had been forced to flee into the tunnel to escape the collapse that the gem seemed to have properly found it's voice.
"Apologies... Earlier... Used your Body... To protect".
Well it's speech seemed to be a bit halting, though the gem was slowly gaining confidence, words becoming clearer.
"Won't do again... Unless you let me".
It stated.
"A gift for you... As an apology, and to protect yourself...".
Nibbit suddenly found himself entirely aware of just how to use the Spear of Light that finished off the Lich, it seemed the gem wanted to keep him safe, which made sense considering it was inside of him.

The tunnels were similar in design to the ruins in the new village... Though much smaller, a fact that seemed to get to Mimir, who had her ears flat rather than perky like normal, her eyes were wide and she was breathing quick as she looked around, she didn't seem to like being in those tunnels...

"Yeah, it's not like I want to eat them, Boss…" Nibbit protested. "It's the only option I have, because the necromancer could always reattach and reform any bones I broke off from his body. So I had to eat them to truly take them out of the fight." Hasuki, on the other hand, seemed to welcome the idea of eating bones. Right, she's a dog girl after all.

RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE

Uh oh! The castle suddenly shook violently! The necromancer's magic must be the only thing keeping it together! They had to escape! Fast!

H-huh? What? That way? Alright then!

Nibbit decided to trust the gem's instruction. After all, it had always helped him all this time. There was no reason to doubt its intentions, even though it had just taken control of his body without his permission.

A-alright… no problem! You did it because you had to, right? If you haven't, I would've died to lich. So you're forgiven!

And now, as an apology, he knew how to use that technique the gem used! The Spear of Light! That would surely come handy in the future!

They soon reached the tunnels the gem had led them to. They hurried as fast as they could towards it, not wanting to take their chances of being buried underground with the collapsing rubble.

Hmm?

As they entered the tunnel however, Nibbit noticed something… odd happening to Mimir. A clear display of anxiety was on her face, and her ears were flat, not perky like usual. Not to mention her breathing, which was quick and labored, not sounding healthy whatsoever.

"Boss?" He called out to her, a concerned look on his face. "Is there something wrong?"

And then, he pieced something together. She only became like this when they entered the tunnel. So that meant…

"Boss, is the tunnel bothering you?" he asked once again. "Do you not like narrow spaces like this one?"

He looked at her face again. I have to calm her down.

Boldly, he took her left hand and grabbed it with his right, interlocking their fingers together. "It's okay, Boss." He gave her a comforting smile. "I'm here with you. We'll go through this tunnel in no time at all, okay? Here! Let's just run through it!"

And so he did. Pulling Mmir behind him, he ran as fast as he could without leaving Hasuki behind.

When they came out however, they appeared right in the middle of the goblin crowd, which was now understandably confused and distraught on what was going on. The castle, which was supposed to be their Master's seat of power, had crumbled, falling into pieces.

Nibbit didn't wait. He decided he would use this chance to announce himself.

"Hear me, goblins!" He shouted as loudly as he could. "I have slain your Master and turned his castle into dust. And if you don't want the same to happen to you as well, then let us through!"

There. That should hopefully intimidate them enough to allow them to go without a fight. To be honest, they were pretty spent after fighting against the necromancer, and if they had to face these many goblins at once, well, he wouldn't say that they wouldn't win, but it could be one dicey fight that he'd rather not take.

"Hnn... Still weird... But if you had to do it..."
Mimir hopped over and rubbed her cheek against Nibbit's, clearly attempting to comfort him after the unenviable task of eating god knows how old human bones from a talking, fighting target.
"You did good Nibbit... Very good!"
She declared, smiling awkwardly in an an attempt to cheer him on, encouragement wasn't something she really had to do before, Wabbits mostly just ate and slept, and didn't need any sort of encouragement for that!

Mimir seemed terrified as she nodded affirmation, as odd as it was for a Wabbit, and animal often dug burrows to sleep in during cold months to be scared of enclosed spaces, she had shown a similar reaction when hiding in the bone cart, and even as far back as when the poachers captured them and they were forced into those magic bags...
"Don't like small spaces... Can't go in burrows... Hard to breathe..."
She tried to explain through the rapidly growing panic filling her mind and body, if she couldn't go in burrows it was a miracle she had survived winters in the forests, likely a testament to her status as a Dire Wabbit Boss.
The feel of Nibbit's hand on hers seemed to help calm Mimir down, a blush affixing her cheeks as the panic abated a little bit, Hasuki at this point had caught on and took her other hand, she didn't need animal instincts to tell when someone needed comfort! Mimir's hands were surprisingly soft, which actually made sense, they were new and so hadn't been marked by a life of fighting and training, actually all of her skin seemed like it would be pretty soft other than the visible scars.

They were able to make pretty good time even with Mimir limping heavily from the wound she received while fighting the half giant, she was gritting her teeth but didn't complain, she felt like Nibbit was giving her enough pity.
The goblins crowded around, many were armed but just as many were unarmed, carrying seemingly random objects, looking around it was easy to see why, the castle had completely collapsed, as well as the walls protecting the goblin village, and more than a little destruction had been wrought on the crude huts and constructions made by the tribe, they had probably grabbed whatever they could when the ground started to shake.
The reaction of the goblins might not have been what Nibbit was expecting or hoping for, a ripple seemed to pass through the crowd... Before the clang of crude weapons hitting the dirt followed by the goblins going onto their knees.
"Master! New master! This Nibbit right? Master Nibbit!"
Uhh, they were praising him?
"Goblin instinct... Drives them to serve strong leaders... For protection and safety".
The gem informed Nibbit, speaking in his mind rather than just forcibly inserting information, it seemed to prefer this method of communication now that it could do it without passing out.
"Please protect! Village broken! Half giants... They eat us!"
It seemed the goblins were feuding with another race, likely why they had so willingly bowed to the necromancer rather than just leave.

So she's afraid of narrow spaces after all? What's the term for that again in my old world? I can't remember… Though aren't Wabbits supposed to be able to dig around pretty well? Not as well as some other monsters like ground moles or even the dwarves though.

He tightened his grip on her hand. It was both to ease her mentally, and to help her walk faster, as she still had her limp from the fight.

-----

"W-what?" To Nibbit's surprise, the goblins immediately started declaring him their leader!

The gem explained what just happened. Apparently, goblins would be attracted towards serving strong leaders. And since he had just beaten the lich, naturally, he was strongest being around.

And they also said something about half giants. So they want me around to protect them from those guys.

He looked back at the goblins. Damn, now that he got a good look at their faces like this, he couldn't help but feel pity at them. He had to help them after all!

"Sorry Boss," He whispered to Mimir. "I can't abandon these guys after all."

He then stepped forward, and, with the loudest voice that he could muster, he began to speak.

"Sure!" He answered. "I'll be your new Master now!" He declared confidently. At that moment, even though he had yet to realize it yet, he could no longer remain a simple aid and right hand man to Mimir as the dire Wabbit leader. He was now Nibbit, the Lord of the Nameless Forest. The goblins would certainly not listen to Mimir, so he had to be the one in charge.

With his answer heard loud and cleared, all the goblins cheered. To Nibbit, it was quite the overwhelming situation. Being cheered on by Wabbits was one thing, but this… this was an entire goblin village! And they numbered in the hundreds!

"The old Master is dead! Long live the new Master!"

"Long live Master Nibbit!"

"Long live Master Nibbit!"

W-wow, i-is this how celebrities feel when they get cheered on by the masses?

After the cheering died down, Nibbit gave out his very first order to them.

"If we're going to be safe from the half-giants, then we can't stay here. This whole place is naked and exposed—its fortifications missing. You all shall relocate to our Wabbit village and help us fortify that place instead. It's better located, and it's deeper inside the forest. We can defend it more easily. If you're alright with that, then follow us! If not, then feel free to leave!"

After making his announcement, he turned to face Mimir with a serious look on his face. "Sorry Boss, but I think our Wabbit village will stop being just for Wabbits. It's now going to be these guys' village as well."

"And…" He paused, scratching the back of his head with a nervous smile. "I don't think I can be your second-in-command anymore, Boss. Since I am these guys' Master now, they wouldn't want you to be the Master above me. So, from now on, I suppose we're partners, Mimir." He offered his hand. It was the first time he had actually called her by her name that was given by him. It felt odd to be sure.

Mimir simply nodded at his statement, at this point she had expected this kind of response from him, Nibbit was a weird Wabbit, but she couldn't fault his actions in any way, if she thought about it, the goblins were similar to Wabbits, banding together for strength, being picked on by other races and relying on a few strong individuals to lead and protect them, and besides... All these goblins sharing the same space as the Wabbits would mean that predators were FAR less likely to attack... So Mimir was totally in agreement with Nibbit recruiting the goblins into their home, plus she was still bubbly from him holding her hand and didn't feel like doing anything counter to what he wanted right then.
Hasuki was simply smiling, she knew it was a good idea to stick around, as now she was seeing yet another great thing, there was little doubt in her mind that this wasn't just some minor alliance... This was the start of a nation.

"That's okay..."
Mimir declared, smiling visibly at him.
"With goblins in the village Wabbits will be much safer, and you can make them behave and not try and eat us".
Goblins didn't really try and eat Wabbits, wear them maybe, but these lot didn't seem to have any kind of fur cloaks, mostly crude leather from what was probably deer and other similar things that were easy to hunt.
Mimir cocked her head at his statement, as if thinking.
"I agree... You too strong to be second, so... Partners!"
She declared, though rather than take his hand she decided it was time to show her appreciation of him helping her with her strange fear of small places... And moved to give him a bit of a nuzzle... Unfortunately her leg gave out right as she was moving in, causing her to fall against him, mouth slightly opened from surprise... And her little nuzzle somehow turned into a kiss full on the lips, furthermore, unless Nibbit wanted to let her fall to the floor he would likely have had to hold her, all in all it looked very romantic, and turned Mimir's pale skin VERY red as Hasuki looked on, almost looking like she wanted to cheer... Looks like the puppy shipped it.

"Ooh! New chief has concubine! Strong pretty concubine! New chief must be powerful! If new chief's concubine is Wabbit chief... Wabbits are allies!"
Huh, all it took for the goblins to accept little rabbit like balls of fluff as equals was a kiss, that was good to know.
The goblins seemed more than willing to move from the ruined village, it was full of bad memories of the Lich's excesses and experiments, and many, MANY punishments when he felt he had been wronged in some minor way, and they quickly set about gathering what supplies and equipment they could salvage from the wrecked village, it looked like parts of the ground had even caved in beneath it! The Lich must have been exerting an enormous amount of power to keep everything intact... What must he have been like at full power with his Phylactery intact?
"New chief! We give your our treasure!"
One of the older looking goblins declared, showing off a small cart several goblins had dragged out, it... Was mostly pretty worthless looking stuff, totems and old rusted weapons, but there were a few coins and some jewelry there, and even some sort of silver statuette about as tall as a Wabbit, it seemed while not rich this tribe had at least gathered a few things they were proud of.
"Those totems are the symbols of the various small groups that make up this tribe... Worthless to most but invaluable to the goblins".
The gem informed him.

While this occurred, something within the castle began to stir... A presence once bound to the Lich found itself suddenly free, and yet... The spells keeping it in this world were not broken.
As it's mind and consciousness returned the entity looked out upon the ruins, floating up to a high point to observe unseen... This... Nibbit, seemed to be responsible for it's continued presence somehow... Perhaps it would have to investigate him closer once it was stronger...

Oh, thank goodness she seems to approve of the idea as well!

Nibbit stood there with a smile as he offered his hand. However, Mimir had a different idea. Mimir decided to nuzzle him instead. But that wasn't what happened either, as her limp made her slip, and made her kiss Nibbit instead! "U-ummmmphhhh!" This, naturally, took the Wabbit completely by surprise. It was only made worse by the fact that he had to hold her in a manner that looked almost like a hug to stop her from falling to the ground.

Soft! Her lips are so soft!

Of course, like the good young Wabbit he was, he didn't indulge in it for long. He quickly pushed Mimir away, though not before his and her face had turned as red as a tomato.

The goblins cheered. They now thought that Mimir was his concubine!

"N-no! I-it's not—" He stopped himself however. Just by that single, completely accidental move, he had assured Mimir to be respected by the goblins, just like he wanted to. And if he corrected them, it would only cause confusion amongst the goblins, who now seemed to have wholly embraced this image of his as this all-powerful leader who naturally would have one or two concubines on his side.

Haah, I guess I'll have to keep this lie around, at least for now…

After the embarrassing incident, he tried not to look at Mimir too much as he directed the goblins further. He told them to carry as much goods as they could as they migrated to the Wabbit village. One of them decided to stop and show off what his little cart contained however, saying that it was their treasure and that they were giving them to him. He looked at them, and saw that most of them were, unfortunately, just worthless junk that he couldn't really call "treasures" in any sense of the word. However, there were still some gold coins and jewelry in there that they certainly could use to fill their coffers, and even a statue as well. The gem quickly explained that they were valued symbols to their many tribes.

Well, alright then. I suppose I do have to treat them as important.

"Thank you." He gave a smile to the older-looking goblin. "We can certainly carry them with us and store them in our treasury room later on. I'll plan to use some of them later on though. Would that be alright with you?"

"Oh, one more thing…" I almost forgot. "Just like Mimir is the chief to the Wabbits, you goblins should have their own chief that works under me. Do you already have a goblin like that amongst you? Or have you not decided yet?"

Hmm, the wolves should have their own pack leader, though there really aren't that many of them for that to be necessary. As for the elves, well, they're just temporary employees, and we already have Eirsha in that role.

They soon departed, with Nibbit completely unaware of the presence bound to the Lich being freed from its prison. Well, that would come later.

----

Once they arrived back at their village, Nibbit quickly put the goblins to work. He decided to consult with Eirsha, asking what they could do for the village. Now that there were hundreds of goblins, they had far more labor than they had originally planned. After telling the goblins to not harm any of the Wabbits or the wolves, and telling vice versa to the latter two races, he decided to hold a private meeting with Eirsha inside the ruins.

"Master Nibbit… you actually decide to bring the goblins back with you?" The elf raised her eyebrows as she had her arms folded under her chest. Yep, just from the skeptic look on her face, he could tell that she wasn't exactly pleased by this sudden development.

"Y-yes, sorry about the suddenness of it all…" He apologized. "But I couldn't just abandon them to their own devices, could I? With their former Master gone, now I am their Master and they ask for my protection against the half-giants."

"Ah, those." She took her seat, crossing her legs. "I believe that the goblins had indeed been feuding with them for quite some time now. So I suppose they would be the next enemy, when they decide to attack this village because the goblins are here?"

"U-urgh, I have brought another danger to the village, haven't I?" Curse his short-sightedness!

"...That's fine. We can handle them." Suddenly, the elf let out a smile. Come to think of it, she had been smiling a lot more lately. "I'll need to have their chief's cooperation though. I fully intend to use most of them to quickly build up this place into a big and well-fortified village, before the half-giants could attack. Then, we would have nothing to fear from them."

Nibbit sighed in relief. "Thanks, Eirsha! You really are one dependable elf!" He usually would be too awkward to give a praise to a girl like this, but in the heat of the moment, it was what he wanted to do to her. After all, she had worked so hard for him and this village.

The elf coughed, and a blush crept into her face. "W-well, can you bring their chief to me then?" She now averted his gaze. It seemed her usual cool personality was shaken, just by Nibbit's earnest praise and smile.

The whole way home Mimir was unable to look Nibbit in the eye, that's not to say she didn't glance over at all though, in fact she frequently looked at him when she thought he couldn't see her.
She didn't know what that thing she accidentally did was... But she knew she really liked it... Nibbit's lips felt nice, and though she wanted to do it again... Some part of her human mind seemed incredibly embarrassed by the idea, and Mimir did not like being embarrassed...
Of course being called a concubine had been confusing as well... Until about halfway home she figured out the meaning and went red all over again.
"Dumb Nibbit..."
She mumbled, out of hearing of likely anyone but Nibbit.
At least the goblins were being respectful, she had thought (and maybe hoped just a little) that she would have to kick them a few times first.

Hasuki was feeling a little playful when they were nearly back, and decided a little teasing was in order, at the very least to make Nibbit as embarrassed as Mimir, solidarity among girls and such.
"So... Straight from first kiss to concubine... How scandalous~"
She whispered, this wasn't normal Hasuki behavior but something about seeing Nibbit and Mimir in what appeared to be a romantic embrace brought it out of her.
"So... How did it feel? Were her lips soft? Did you feel her... You know, chest?"

When the subject of choosing a chief came up the goblins scratched their heads before all seemingly having the same idea.
"Witch Elder! She can lead!"
The witch elder in question was a very old looking goblin riding in a cart, it was hard to be sure but judging from her numerous talismans and other things she seemed to he a shaman or healer.
"With your blessing I would be most honored to serve as your under chief oh great Nibbit".
The elder stated, judging from their sentence structure and general eloquence, they seemed to have some sort of education, perhaps a tradition of elders or something similar.

Though the Half Giants would not attack yet, there was another problem, or rather multiple problems, one immediate issue was of course defenses, but more long term problems were housing and food, the ruins could house the goblins temporarily but were in no state to be used permanently, and the goblins were hunter gatherers rather than farmers or keepers of livestock, though they took to learning construction and resource gathering remarkably well, proving incredibly industrious.
It also seemed about twelve of the goblins were dedicated fighters, with many others knowing how to at least hunt.
Of course a chance to increase those numbers soon Appeared.

A day after the goblins arrived at the village, a group of twelve goblins arrived at the perimeter, they were the ones who had attacked his patrol a few days ago and helped him break into the castle!
It seemed they wanted to join him... The forest was dangerous and leaving it was no less so, in return they promised to behave and serve him loyally.

"Oh, knock it off!" Nibbit responded to the dog girl's teasing by pretending not to be bothered by it. Though he was clearly bothered by it, judging by the redness that appeared on his cheeks. "The goblins decided that on their own!" When she started asking about how it felt, it only reddened him even further. "Hmph, as I would ever tell you!" He dodged her question. If he were to answer though, then his answer would be obvious. Her lips were indeed really soft. And not only that, but sensual as well. And her boobs… well, no need to talk about those.

That accident also made him start to think about the possibility of Mimir actually becoming his concubine, which sent all sorts of lewd images into his head. She had a smoking hot body that he was certainly attracted to after all. He would be lying if he didn't admit that much. Even now, with her walking in front of her, he could see the shape of her deliciously plump butt on her trousers.

W-well, that would be up to her, of course… W-wouldn't want to force her into doing something she doesn't want to do…

Though it would be nice if I can actually lose my virginity soon… I was denied that in my old life after all!

-----

When Nibbit asked for their leader, the goblins quickly brought out this really old-looking goblin grandma that immediately reminded Nibbit of a tribal witch. Even though she's old however, he could tell that she indeed held a significant influence amongst the goblins. She immediately declared her willingness to take the role, and judging from the way she spoke, he could tell that she was certainly more intelligent than the average goblin.

"Alright!" He granted her his smile. "You can take the role! What's your name?" he asked her. Wait, do goblins even have names?

-----

"Oh, one more thing…" Nibbit stopped himself before he ended his meeting with the elf. "Eirsha, do you know any skilled farmers around that would be willing to lend their knowledge to the village? That many goblins would need food and I don't believe just letting them have it by hunting in the forest is sustainable in the long run. I wish to teach them agriculture so that they could have a more secure way of living in the future. That way, they wouldn't have to rely so much on hunting or even raiding if there isn't enough food in the forest. It would really be a mess if they start attacking the human villages nearby." Suddenly, he realized something. "Oh, that's right! The humans have farms, don't they? Maybe they could help? Hmm, probably difficult though. Not only that we're nonhumans, we have so many goblins around. They would most likely not trust us in the slightest." He tilted his head to the side. "Do we have other races nearby that we can work with? Doesn't matter if it's quite far away. We're going to only ask for a handful of farmers to instruct our goblins after all." Dammit, if only he knew how to farm, he wouldn't have to bother doing this. Well, it wasn't like there was any reason for him to learn any farming skills back in his old life.

"Fine fine..."
Hasuki relented, still smiling, her tail wagging as a sign of how much she was enjoying this, who knew she could be such a tease when she wanted to be? Not Hasuki that's for sure! But she kinda liked teasing the cute Wabbit boy...
"Well... That might be true but... She doesn't seem entirely opposed to it... Just thought you might wanna know that".
Hasuki whispered, despite her teasing she honestly did wanna be helpful, and figured letting Nibbit know that Mimir at the very least didn't mind being called his concubine could maybe reduce the overall awkwardness.
Oddly enough the stone seemed to decide now was the time to fill his head with VERY detailed information on both Wabbit and human mating rituals and habits... Before suddenly stopping.
"My apologies... It seems I do not have complete control over what information I share with you, I shall endeavor to avoid filling your head with such lewdness again... Though, I a curious as to a term you though of before that I have no knowledge of... Zettai Ryouiki?"
Oddly enough the gem seemed actually moderately embarrassed by it's little accidental imparting of knowledge.

The goblin elder grinned proudly, showing several gaps in her teeth, still better than general goblin mouth hygiene at least, and answered.
"I do have a name... I am known as Saggia, Chief Nibbit, I was given the name by a passing elven healer".
She almost seemed to boast, clearly having a name was a sign of something important.
"Goblins tend to earn names rather than being given them at birth, seemingly standing in between nameless monsters and the more civil tribes that at least all have names".
Huh, so it was possible to assume any important looking goblins had a name while the general masses did not, that seemed like it could get confusing.

Eirsha had to think about that, there wasn't a huge amount of farming being done in general around or especially within the forest, most of the even settlements were small enough to get by on hunting, gathering and trading, and humans were much the same, as far as she knew there were no farming beasts in the forest either, so finding a teacher was not going to be simple.
"Well... Humans likely wouldn't help, even the more Beast friendly ones would likely balk at the thought of coming here".
So that ruled out a huge chunk of the possible options.
"Though... The forest shares a small border with the section of the United Kingdoms Alliance ruled by the Beast King, most of the population there are nonhuman, it would be a couple days travel but if we were going to find farmers willing to help, it would most likely be there, of course such a thing would require enough coin to win them over".

"R-really?" Nibbit replied in disbelief, his cheeks reddening once again. "Y-you're not just pulling my ear, aren't you?"

He looked back at the Wabbit girl and gulped. I-if she's really not opposed to it, then maybe I should…

...A-arghh, we have no time for that kind of stuff right now! With the goblins joining the village, we have a lot of work to do ahead of us! I can't just be thinking about girls! They need me to survive after all!

Just when he renewed his resolve, the gem decided it was a good time to export all the information he needed on a human Wabbit mating ritual. All in their lewd and risque glory. To make matters worse, the gem used the image of him and Mimir to demonstrate all the, ahem… techniques.

He froze on the spot—face as red as it could be. He quickly put his hands on the front of his shorts, hiding the little guy that had woken up.

Y-you! W-what are you doing, showing all that to me? He scolded the gem. Now I can never look at Mimir the same way again!

He just saw, in first person, him copulating with the beautiful Wabbit girl. And not just once or twice, but multiple times, all in different positions. From the front, from the back, from the top, from the bottom, with him being the dominant, with him being the submissive—all that were displayed by the gem. Not only that he knew perfectly well how much a Wabbit enjoyed being rubbed in the tail and ears when they copulated, but how much he himself enjoyed being touched and rubbed and scratched in those spots. When he played with Mimir's, she moaned uncontrollably with pleasure. But when she was the one who played with him, he reacted even worse. It was honestly really humiliating.

After the gem apologized, it then asked about something that he did not expect to hear from it. Z-Zettai R-Ryouiki? Y-you were listening to my thoughts, weren't you? Well, of course it did. It had always been able to do that after all. Oh fine. It's a term that refers to the skin gap between a short skirt and thigh high socks. Eirsha has that, if you haven't noticed.

Really, what is up with this gem? First it floods me with all sorts of pervy visions, and now it asks me a pervy question like that.

-----

"I see… It's a pleasure to meet you, Saggia." Nibbit offered his hand with a smile. "I'm looking forward to working with you in the future." Well, she certainly looks wise and dependable, despite her age.

-----

"Hmm... hmm..." Nibbit nodded to Eirsha's suggestion. "We can go there then." He smiled. "As for the coins, don't worry. We have quite a bit from the goblins' treasures. Well, we have to sell some stuff first as well though."