Life, Love, and the Foster Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce walked out the door noticing Cheyenne with a guy. He didn't sense any danger so let it go, "See you when I get home," Bryce said thinking she wasn't coming.

Cheyenne nodded and walked out with Ryan and he looked over Bryce slowly."Sure... Yeah I'd love to go,"he says helping he run his car and they drove towards a park. They got out and just walked around for a bit talking until about six and they drove to Bryce tournament and walked inside.
Since Cheyenne wasn't sure if she was even welcome there, she hid behind Ryan and watched over his shoulder as the fight started.

The first couple of matches were other people. When it was finally his turn Bryce walked into the ring and noticed all his foster brother and sisters were there. Including Cheyenne! That surprised him actually. But he had to stay focused. He looked at his opponent as his coach put his mouth guard in his mouth reminding Bryce to stay focused Bryce his his boxing gloves together as the announcer spoke. He introduced the first guy then he gestured over to Bryce, "And in this corner, the undefeated heavy weight champion Bryce Gabriel Wolfe!"
Bryce mentally sighed, do they have to say his middle name. Just the bell rang and the two men went at each other. Bryce was truly amazing! And he was so focused. The other guy managed to get a few hits at Bryce, but Bryce was still kicking his ass. Just the other guy managed to get a good hit on Bryce's face. A small cut was now on the upper side of his right cheek, which bled. Just then anger boiled inside Bryce, all of a sudden he pictured his opponent as his father then went all out. He knocked him unconcious.

When Bryce went up to fight, Cheyenne hid behind Ryan a bit more and jumped anytime she saw a punch hit him. She stared as the two fought, throwing punches at each other and she saw how Bryce changed his mood and went in on the guy, knocking him unconscious.
Cheyenne stared shocked and gulped a bit. She hid behind Ryan a little more and felt Ryan's arm snake around her waist. The familiar touch calmed Cheyenne a bit more but she was still replaying the vicious look on his face when he knocked his opponent down unconscious.

The announcer announced the winner as Bryce walked out of the ring. A doctor tried to see if he was ok. He sighed, "I am fine. Just don't touch me." He said as he went into the locker room to change. Everyone left except for his foster sibilings who waited for him until they all came running up to him congradulating him.

Cheyenne waited a bit and Ryan stayed with her. As all the other foster kids ran to him, Cheyenne followed behind them slowly until she saw them all congratulating him."Nice job man. You got him good!"Ryan said chuckling as he pulled Cheyenne towards the rest of the small group.
Cheyenne looked at him awkwardly not sure if he even wanted her there or not. She didn't even invite him so maybe he didn't want her there."You did great... or from what I saw anyway. Is your cheek okay? It looks pretty bad,"she says looking at it.

Bryce smirked slightly at Ryan, "Thanks man." He then looked at Cheyenne and gave her a small smile, "Hey Cheyenne. Didn't think you would come." He rubbed the back head, "As for my cheek it is fine. I have had worse injuries."
Jessica, the 13 year old girl with strawberry blonde hair crossed arms. Nobody has figured it out, but she was secretly crushing on Bryce. "Come on Bryce we need to get home right now and take care of it."
Bryce looked down at the little girl surprised. But then his rare smile showed up again, "Jessie (what he calls her) is just a tiny cut."
She her head taking his hand and leading him out the door, "No! We are going home now to take care of it." Bryce didn't object to her doing this. He just went with it.

"She's right. You should at least put a bandage on it,"she says sighing but not wanting to push his buttons or make him angry so she stopped the conversation as Jessica (Jessie? Which should my character call her? Any suggestions? Lol) pulled him out of the room.
Cheyenne looked at Ryan."Thank you for coming with me,"she says smiling a little and walking with him out the door after all the other kids. She said her goodbyes to him and gave him a long, warm hug before she started walking back towards her new foster house, trailing behind the rest of the kids.
She sped up a little and walked beside Destiny and smiled down at her, in a surprisingly happy mood. Ryan always made her feel that way: happy.

((Jess? Idk XD I just want him to call her Jess or Jessie cause that way its less typing XD))
On the way home Jessica kept talking to Bryce about her day. He of course listened. Chase chuckled then looked at Cheyenne, "Just so you know, Jessica is like Bryce's own personal nurse. She always want to take care of him," he said as he watched Jessica.
Bryce sighed and sat on the couch, "Yeah, yeah I know the drill."
Jessica grins, "Good. Wait here!" She says as she run into the bathroom grabbing the first aid kit.

Cheyenne chuckled and walked into the house as they got there and sat on the floor, crossing her legs and sitting beside Destiny and Chase. "How was your day?"she asks to them."Did anything exciting happen at school?"she asks listening as they told her about their day excitedly.

As they told her about their day Jess attended to Bryce's wound. She gently wiped off the blood, he winced slightly and she looked at him, "Are you ok?"
Bryce let out a sigh, "Yeah... I am fine."
She shrugs the continues to clean it them put antibacterial stuff on it then finally a band aid, "Annndd there you go!" She says happily. Just then the foster parents barged in, clearly sloppy drunk, "Oh look... these worthless kids are still here." Richard slurs his words and as he walks unsteadily to the other side of the room. He accidently knocks over a glass of water that was by Jess and he scowled at her, "You dirty little slut. You clean this shit up." And that was when he slapped her. The slapping sound echoed in the room. Bryce immidiatly reacted, grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the wall, "All of you... go to your room." Bryce ordered.

Cheyenne froze at the sight of Jess getting slapped and she immediately jumped up as she saw Bryce react. She grabbed the kids and pushed them towards their room and put them all in their and locked the door so no one could get in and she went back downstairs.
As she walked down the stairs she saw Bryce and Richard and she paused waiting to see what would happen. She didn't want anyone to get hurt, so she knew that she would try to stop Bryce if anything happened, but to be honest, he scared her. Everything he did and every movement that he made had her jumping and flinching away.

Bryce looked and saw Cheyenne watching, "Cheyenne go into our room. I will handle this."
Richard laughed menacingly, "Oh lord kid... you surely are an interesting creature. I can understand now why your mother killed herself... she couldn't stand you." Bryce glared at him, "Just keep this in mind kiddo... she didnt love you. And nobody ever will."
Bryce just then threw him to the ground, his face emotionless, "You are truly a sad human being... And I wish when you and your bitch of a wife die... I wish I could just see you burn in hell." And with that he walked upstairs and into the kids rooms. He walked over to Jess's bed, she was sobbing. Bryce pulled her into a hug.

Cheyenne ran back up the stairs silently and into the kids room. She tried to comfort Jess but when she ignored her she backed away and went to chase and Destiny who were crying and scared that Bryce would get hurt.
"He'll be okay I promise,"she says hopefully. When he cam through the door she jumped, afraid it was Richard.
She continued hugging Destiny and Chase before they got up along with the rest of the foster kids and went to hug Jess.

Bryce tensed up a bit from the group hug then finally when she stopped crying and everyone moved away Bryce looked down at her, "Hey Jess, how about you take my bed for the night. I'll sleep up in the guest room in the attic. She sniffled, "R-really?"
He gives her a kind smile, "Of course. In fact I think you are old enough to now be in the kids room anymore. So starting tomorrow I'll put all my stuff up in the attic."
She smiled then gave him a hug, "Thank you Bryce!"
He chuckled, "No problem. Besides I don't think Cheyenne and I should be sharing a room anyways." Good thing it was the weekend.
Just then Chase came to a realization, "Bryce! Isn't your sister coming to visit you tomorrow!?!"

Last edited:
Cheyenne looked at them and listened carefully, not saying anything. She secretly agreed with Bryce but she didn't say anything and instead just watched them all talking and hugging like a family.
When Chase said something about Bryce sister visiting, she looked up a bit and remembered that he had mentioned something about that. She was nervous and didn't exactly want to be around to meet her, so she started to plan in her head things she would do to stay out of the house.
As she planned a few different things and excuses, she stood up."I'm going to head to bed. I bad a lot of homework to do,"she says looking at Destiny and dropping her small hand.
Cheyenne walked towards her room that she was now sharing with Jess and she sat on her bed, grabbing a notebook. As she began to write in her notebook she sighed and tapped her foot, humming along to a song she had stuck in her head.

Last edited by a moderator:
After a few moments of chatting with the little ones, Bryce headed up into the attic. Now this is more like it! He thought to himself. Actually get a room to myself. He thought as he plopped on the bed slowly falling asleep.

Cheyenne finished writing in her notebook but couldn't wake up. She sighed as the morning came and she hopped up from bed, making sure not to wake sleeping Jess beside her. She went to shower and then changed into a new pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt, walking downstairs.

Shortly after she woke up, so did Bryce. He let out a yawn then headed downstairs. Then he saw Jess exit his old room. He smiled sleepily, "Morning Jess."
She smiles back, "Morning Bryce. Your sister still coming to visit you today?"
He yawned and looked at his phone, "Yeah she is still coming. She says she wants to meet the new girl too."
Jess smiled, "I like Autumn. She is nice." Bryce grumbled and went to his old room gathering his things. Yes it was true. She was nice, despite everything they have been through she still managed to stay happy and cheerful. She was the complete opposite of Bryce.

Cheyenne quickly walked out of the house and started down the sidewalk alone. As she looked around at the early morning sun, she sighed and remembered that Bryce sister was coming to visit.
Quickly walking to the school and the the music room, she closed the door and realized she was one of the only students there so far. She began playing a song that was already set up on the piano and she smiled.
After a little bit when students started to get to school, she heard someone walk into the room and she turned to see Ryan. Smiling he sat down beside her and listened to her play while she sang softly but quiet enough so that he could only hear humming.

Status
Not open for further replies.