Life Is Strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KindredSoul

Original poster
So if your reading this right now it means you have an interest in Liffe is strange as I do. Now ont what I looking for. You see I have just recently completed my playthrough of Life Is Strange, and felt that while both endings were beautiful in there own rights, were not what I wanted from them, So I have decided I'd like to rewrite the ending, and possibly continue past it god willing. I'm looking for someone who would like to help me rewrite the ending and build upon the story. Keep in mind I am Looking for a Pricefield story here, but it doesn't have to be sudden. Anyhoo hollar at me if you are interested as I trully need this RP!

-TTFN
,Soul​

Ok so I reaalized that my Life Is Strange Request was a bit lacking and I need to keep my ideas open, no matter how badly I want it. So here is a list of story Ideas and Cravings . . .

* Means I really want to play that character in the Story​

"Life Is Strange: Equilibrium" Deciding that she refused to sacrafice anyone, Max goes back, again and again and again until she realizes how she can save everyone . . . [*Maxine Caulfield-Chloe Price]

"One Last Note" Emilly was only 17 when she recieved the news that she was going to die from a rare lung disease. She ave up at first but then decided to leave something behind for her family. So wih the help of the Make A Wish foundation, she was partnere'd up with one of her musical idol's to produce an album. However her Idol, wasn't too happy about it. [*Emilly-M Idol/ *Emilly-F Idol]

"A Twist Of The Bean" You'd been going to the same Cafe for years now, ever sense you started college. Now it almost felt like a second home. SO it wasn't hard to notise when a new Hire appeared. There was something about them that was just so full of life. Not only could they make a mean cup of bean, but they also frequented open Mic nights on fridays, singing all sorts of songs. The could be a spark there, if only someone would take the first step. [*Male new Hire-F/ *Female New Hire-F]

So those are just a few of my ideas and what I'm craving in my head, just hollar if your interest is pequed!

-TTFN
,Soul​

Status
Not open for further replies.