1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
I should have something up later on tonight.

@Camleen @Shiki @Ms.Ezra @The Wanderer

Since I have stated as Neptune and Vivian mentioned that in order for Neptune to be a much better teammate is to locate and destroy the Skill Jammer Pod, I've been having trouble finding an image of what the enemy looks like. Both Wikis for Hyperdimension Neptunia have a bestiary entry for it, but no image, nor an image of it's renamed variants. I'm in the midst of rewatching Playthroughs of the games to try to get an image so that Out of Character, you guys will know what it looks like, but once your characters reach where it would be located, Neptune will easily be able to recognise it.

• Useful
Reactions: Camleen
@Camleen Got the image! Took a while since I had to find a specific fight where they were enemies, but I found the first time the Jammer Pods were introduced and covered in an tutorial, and screenshotted the image:

Skill Jammer Pod.PNG

That's what the Jammer Pods look like, they don't have a separate design for the individual one so this is what the Pod looks like.

• Useful
Reactions: Camleen
@Lady White mind if 18 picks up Neptune and takes her on the train ride since she can't fly?

Option for 18's help in this same manner is open to other characters who can't fly or would want the help, but of course I won't do it without player consent first.