1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
I feel like such a monster. Setting up a sweet, romantic scene, then - boom! Kidnapping. Writing - the art of being a god so cruel that the Mayan gods seem nice in comparison.

Reactions: Ms.Ezra
Well cripes people it's my turn again already! Wow, great work everyone!
So I figure one more round of them being locked up, and the intent of their kidnapping is revealed this round. and then we go in posting order!

tomorrow i make info thread, and tonight im gonna try to post

Will the posting order be strict, or is it more just until all our characters meet up?

Well they all are inthe same room right now.

Ya'll want a discord channel, or will this be fine?

And my good and loyal assistant GM/RP pal pointed out @Lady White needs to post before i do heh. Sorry! Carry on!

Last edited:
Oh, they are? Whoops. I'll go back and edit, then. I thought she was alone, and they'd move her to the group cell.

Discord would be nice, yeah.

@Camleen Do we need to post in order, or can I put something up now? I'll probably be asleep within the hour, so I'd like to put up a post before then.

We're going to stick to a posting order now. I'm gonna work on it now.

@Camleen @Shiki @The Wanderer @Ms.Ezra Yeah, my apologies for taking so long since the post went up a few days ago to write my response. When it went up, it was quite late at night in the UK so I didn't have enough time. My apologies ^_^

No worry @Lady White we know life comes first so we can be very lenient to posting time. It's only when there has been a week or more between posts that we get antsy.

Reactions: Lady White
Oh, we are? My apologies. I'll remove my post and await my turn. I was unaware.

Oh no problem at all. I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear for everyone. Sometimes I forget not everyone is in my head heh.
So the posting order for now is as follows:
Me (Camleen)
@Ms.Ezra
@Shiki
@The Wanderer
@Lady White

And there we go!

And for your information.. it is Ezra's turn to post. But she's dealing with some personal things right now. If she says its okay to skip her, we will. But otherwise, please be patient. She'll post just as soon as she can!

Reactions: Lady White
So sorry for the delays! It's been a crazy few days. We'll skip ezra this round so whoever's next go ahead and post! Ezra will be able to post next round!

Last edited:
Aye-aye! I'll have something up within the next three or four hours.

Sorry about the delay, all. I've been sick the last day or two, and couldn't bring myself to post. I should have something up within four hours or so.

Reactions: Camleen
I'm not sure when I'm going to be back at 100%, so y'all can skip me for this round - assuming that's fine with you, @Camleen?

Yes that's no problem. We'll skip you this round, no worries.