Life in Ponyville(Reloaded) OOC

((What's that smell....? Oh, it's just Moon.... XP))

((OH! You are SO funny! I AM IN STITCHES!...is what I would say if I found that funny <.<))

((Secretly... Deep down... You do... And you know it, even if you won't admit it.... >.>))

((....When did that watched thread button get there?! Wow, I didn't notice that at all...))

((It's a sneaky one! But it's been there the whole time... #NinjaWatchThreadButtons))

(( There's lots of stuff I never noticed...like the selected post thingy. Those buttons really are sneaky. ))

((Well they did have weeks of ninja training but enough about the sneaky buttons. What was this plan you so brilliantly came up with yesterday?))

(( Well, the plan wont really work now because I think it was Dark who killed Farsight. Well, I mean, Dark was in Moon's body and then transformed back into his original body... or something. The original plan was that, when Dark in Moon's body killed Farsight, I was going to have Snowy angry with Moon or somethin' like that for a few days or something. You know, that plan sounded lots better in my head then it does now... but i'm pretty sure the plan wont work now anyway.))​

Hi guys! This is your shiny new OOC thread. Use this to have Out of Character conversations. :D

Remember, purely OOC posts are not allowed in the RP areas! Have fun playing.