Life in Iwaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
The boy nods and smiles a bit along this boy was a strap that ran to his back, he pulled the strap around, and on that strap was a violin which was a bit worn out but was till playable " id gladly join you " He smiles his sharpened canines showing as he did so

"Sounds good what type of tune would you like to be played next, for a bard is nothing without a request"
Suzaku gets back up strumming the lute three times to check its sound

the boy rises from the floor pondering his thoughts " what about a sad tune..something that grips the heart " he continues in thought as he tunes his instrument slowly

"A tale of sorrow it is "

Suzaku begins to strum slowly and gently a with a low tempo

"Allow me to tell you all a tale of long ago, back when I began this venture to find home, I lost my way between the towns, the others did not hear my sounds, And I nearly gave up on the way I loved, For you see the town from which i loved its neighbours did not share the ideals that they had, They cursed my name sent me out, refused me stay and broke my hope for this is the sad tale I spin, I spin"

Red looked between the boy and Suzaku, her ears perked curiously. She sat down at the boy's song request. She listened to them play and Suzaku's singing and closed her eyes to image the scenery told by the instruments. Neither were familiar to her but they sang a familiar song to her heart, one she felt sad in remembering.

As he played the violin he filed the song with amazing notes and rhythmic patterns, making it mold and soothe together. the boy played his violin like this alot he played it as if it was a person who needed care. he hummed along as the song went on

Suzaku continues playing giving a small nod to the Boy and seemingly to his violin

"Oh the songs of string tell many a woeful tale, with each thread that breaks, reveals that hidden away, to ode the times that they replace they shall never be away, for the sins of past may never go away"
After that verse Suzaku went silent only letting his Lute do the talking his head down in thought

Red sat amongst the musicians letting the music wash over her. She sat with her eyes closed for a few minutes, just interpreting the words Suzaku sang and the music both played. After a little while she stood and started to dance something close to ballet but not quite as she let herself be taken by the slow rhythms. She moved slowly and elegantly in her hoodie and knee length skirt as if she wore a gown.

Chihara then motioned to Sagittarius "It is time to go. We're on our way to see a gypsy. I've no idea what our excursion may entail, but if you want to come, don't be afraid to tag along..." She knew well that her father was more than preoccupied with his excursions, so she needn't say more about the traveling. "Let us go, father." With that she motioned to her father and with that, they went towards the village.

The Wandering Magus glided down the paths of the town, a shadowy, shimmering figure in what could be either a trenchcoat or a long robe, a hat or a hood upon a shadowed head. The figure paused near the bard with his lute, a mysterious and knowing smile on pale lips as it watched and listened.

Suzaku looks up and smiles at the small crowd that has gathered and at the two who have joined in to help

"Oh to the song of old that tell these saddened tales, the things that we wish to pass and the things we regret, all must be remembered now lest we forget, the songs of woe and betterment are all part of life, and to that we must sing and share our verse"

The Magus chuckled and looked at the bard with a small smile.

"To life and death and life again,
To towns and cities, wood and fen,
We sing this song of mournful joy,
That we might wisdom old employ.

I sing a song of worlds gone by,
I sing a song bonds that tie,
Of friendships long which last through age,
And bonds which hold through flame and cage.

I sing of wondrous worlds so near,
Yet far away for those that fear.
Of animals with minds so keen
That humans trust not what they've seen.

I sing of magic strong and old,
Of rising suns and tales untold.
I sing of pounding hooves on cloud,
And Sisters 'fore a cheering crowd.

I sing of jealousy and strife,
Of searing words and ended life.
I sing of Order giving way,
And icy Shadow holding sway.

I sing of storm and darkened sky,
Of friendship-fires burning high.
I sing of rainbow jewels so fair,
And blades of light that pass through air.

I sing of Harmony and Love,
And shining crystal hearts above.
I sing of vanquished evil great,
Of goodwill's triumph over hate.

I sing of doors from world to world,
Where ripple planes like flags unfurled.
I sing of travels long as life,
Through love and war and peace and strife.

I sing of new worlds filled with friends,
And bond that holds though evil rends.
I sing of plays and actors wise
Who hide their face from prying eyes.

I sing now, Iwaku, my town.
I sing to you, of great renown.
Yet Wandering Magus still I be,
And all might not be what you see."

Suzaku continues to play allowing those to join and add there verses remaning silent throught there tales

Red continues to flow with the music slowing only to emphasis break into another's song. She swayed as the recent passer-by shared their tale, somewhat lifting the troubled air she had been collecting. The power of music was not one to be reckoned with and she knew this very well. The same tune that had her pained within was now giving her some feeling of comfort and hope. Red continued her dance as the music went on.

(This will be the most epicly insane char you'll ever know. ;))

Dark awoke her slumber on the edge of an unknown building's roof. Her single hazel eye peered around the marvelous town of Iwaku, while her other eye remained patched up. So far, the coast was clear and nobody had suspected her to be a spy. Nobody (That she knew of) had tried to kill her so far, and no men in white coats appeared for weeks. So, deciding she was off the hook, she leaped down from the short roof, then began for the wonderful market full of people.
Once there, she heard a bard, then others joined in and sang. "How beautifanlashkisk." She said, admiring their works. One girl was dancing and swaying to it. "What grace-uuuu". Dark tried to mimic the girl's steps and movements, and did a fair job. Suddenly, she stopped and asked nobody (Yet everybody) in general,
"Where have all the children gone?" She looked around for nothing, finding no children. "They were frying the errrnslavon as I left for the yishmastec."

The Wanderer smiled at the newcomer, denizen possibly under the jurisdiction of Delirium of the Endless, though whether they worked here or not was unknown. The syntax was slightly familiar to the being, who had an uncanny ability to understand any mind, even those considered "insane" to mortals.

Turning to Dark, the figure spoke; its form seemed to her eye to be a multicolored pony with swirls, a squiggly-lined cape and a kind face, the most normal creature she'd ever seen in this crazy world that didn't look like something odd and grotesque. It even spoke normally!

Wanderer's voice was incomprehensible to the others around, but to Dark's mind and ears, it was quite clear, as clear as worms in the sky with pie-tins and candy.

">Hello there<," said the figure in a syntax the madwoman could understand. ">The children are in their parent-guardian-caring-commanding house-dwelling-home-sleeping-area. How are you-yourself-addressed-Dark?<"

((when speaking to others in their syntax, such as to a madwoman in an insane syntax or to a foreigner in their most comfortable language, Wanderer will use ">speech<" where the speech is written in plain/elaborated English. If speaking in the most common everyday language, in this case presumed to be English, Wanderer will simply use "speech".))

Suzaku let the music die down allowing the conversation to continue the song wraping up calmly and softly letting the mood brighten after a sombra song

What? Someone who was not concerned? >Finally!< Dark put on a big smile with wide eyes. >Yes, I am Dark! Or Darkness. Yet I wonder why I am not light.< Dark stopped and her face became grave. >Because I am not one of them. The men! The men in white coats!< Her grave face lost the emotion, and now she was staring blindly into space. >Those who ask the most questions know the most answers. Does this mean I know much? So much that I can, in fact, answer my own questions by my second state of mind; of being? It's quite the interesting subject.<

The Wanderer nodded gravely. ">I am glad to meet you, Darkness. I am Wanderer. I wander places. I wandered here, of course.<"

A wanderer that wanders named Wanderer who wandered! Imagine that! Not a bunny with a watch, or a dog with a tripod bowl tree finger, but a Wanderer. Not a white coat, a black coat. Black, black, shadow, dark. Darkness. Dark! But not something that LOOKS like Dark, just dark coat. And swirls. And pretty colors, of course.

">I am new here,<" said the figure, gravely. ">But I guess that these white coat men are dangerous to you. Questions, questions. I know little, you know much. Perhaps we can be friends?<"

Status
Not open for further replies.