Life in Iwaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sagittarius revealed himself to the crowd by taking off his hood. "What are you children running around for? Get out of the way!" His Italian accent was thick and heavy. The 6' 3" magician took his apprentice around his arms. His golden blonde hair was past his shoulders. "I am Sagittarius Crepuscolo. She..." He pointed to his apprentice, "Chiara Magenta Crepuscolo... is my daughter. She is talking a-crap to you."

"Father..." She muttered angrily. "I can do this myself. Put me down." Sagittarius put his apprentice down. "What makes you dance here?"

"A good friend, in another world," smiled the Wanderer with a distant look. "Past, present and future. Keeper of a demon, but kind and knowledgeable. There was a Kai in that world as well, a stern but very capable doctor."

The figure chuckled. "Although, the main species in that world was certainly not humanoid."

Kai was a bit confused by this stranger's words but shrugged it off. "I see. Well that Kai sounds like a nice person...whoever he is. Anyway I should be heading home cause I have dinner to prepare. It was nice meeting you" he said then began to head for home once more like he originally intended.

The Wanderer lifted a hat in farewell. "Sorry for the bother. It was nice meeting you... Kai."

As the figure replaces the hat, the form seems to shimmer slightly, as though much of what was seen was illusion, and those ancient yet young eyes looked out from an androgynous yet oddly captivating face at Hakeem.

"And a good day to you as well, sir."

Suzaku wonders into the outside of the seventh haven taking a seat on the ground facing towards the building but far enough away as to not cause trouble as he opens his case and takes out his trusted Lute straightens his flat cap hat and his tweeded vest coat and begins to play

"oh greetings fair people would you here this travellers tunes, for I have many a story to tell you, from worlds past present and new, for I am a humble traveller and performings just what I do"

Lunch was always wonderful, especially when it came in the form of glorious sweet pastries from the bakery. Actually it was a little late for lunch. Red glanced down at her wrist as if looking at a clock. Her wrist was bare, however, money was not something she had much of you see. She shrugged and walked down the sidewalk toward her current residence. The hotel was cozy enough for her alone and she really couldn't afford much else but a nicer place would be appreciated. Her red fox ears lowered as she took a bite of the amazing danish. As she made her way quite excitedly down the sidewalk her ears picked up a soft, melodic sound. It beckoned her toward it and she could not refuse.

Red ran toward the sound with her ears perked. It was music! It was music and singing! She paused once she found the source; a man sitting outside the bar with a strange instrument she had never seen before. Whatever it was it made a beautiful sound and this person sang wonderfully. Red walked up to the side of the building and leaned against it, eating her danish as she listened to him.

Suzaku looks up tilts his hat and continues playing
"ah what is I see here, A lady to listen to me.
Tell me young miss what would wish to here,
for my music is for the people, And the people are here for me"

Red's eyes lit up and she smiled over her danish as she sat down with her back against the building. "I'd rather let music speak for itself," she answered excitedly. "If you want a request then I'll give you one then. Please, play something happy! I like to dance and your strange music piece has a beautiful sound to it already." Her tail curled over her legs to cover what her skirt would not.

"As you wish my dear"
Suzaku begins to pick up the pacing of his music strumming slightly faster in a more joyful manner

"Allow me to tell you a song of my town so small , the wonderful village, with grass land all around,
The simple fields the rolling plains, The children dancing in the rain.
The song of home do whisper through the winds carry the soft tune to that I do wish to share with you"

"for you see I left my home long ago but there smiles stay around with there songs in my heart
They support me now and all around whenever I play my hearty tune, I know they dance again and smile in the sun"

Suzaku jumps up and begins making more of a show moving and dancing
"To home is where my hat does lay but my heart wonders for the day of home my thoughts do go with this here tune, and now that Ive sang within another town, this place becomes my home and a new verse I should sound but alas I do not know the way of this beautiful town I lay, so perhaps I can get another to write the tune"

Red ate her danish happily as she listened to him play. She kept time with her tail and nodded her head. When her danish was done, and she could no longer hide her growing happiness, she got to her feet and started to dance. She paused a moment to take out her wrist ornaments; little silver bells attached to bands that clasped over her wrists. She put them then tried to move in a way that the bells would help, not hinder, the already lovely song.

Suzaku smiled as the Girl started to use the bells, he even changed the pace of his song to allow them to have a better sound, as he happy danced around while watching the streets and enjoying the company of his audience
"Oh my dear friend, join me now and play away
And the fun will never end, for I the bard that passes through do pass this song to you
So tell me now what is your name and while you say what it is why not sing a verse with me and tell me about your town"

Red smiled when the pace was changed and though for a moment about her answer.
"My name is Red and I come from far away, from a land riddled with nature and beauty.
Birds are always singing and there is a great game we play called living.
Everyday we hunted and searched for the food that would be eaten for night and sometimes
we ate as one big family, everyone happy and full to bursting.
Oh, how I miss my home, but when moving forward it's forbidden to look back so here I am trying to move forward."

She tried to make it sounds as enjoyable as she could with the memories of her home flooding back into her mind.

"oh my dear friend Red, its a pleasure to play with you Allow me to introduce my self My name is Suzaku, I travel round from town to town, telling tales from towns and trails, for the world is home to me"

Suzaku begins to slow his tune for the song is nearing its end

Red slows to a swaying motion as she feels her heart sank with the rhythm. "You make wonderful music Suzaku," she said in sing-song. "I'm glad to have met you today and I don't think I'll ever forget the music we've shared. It was so wonderful!" She smiled brightly though she felt the impending loss of the tune in her in stomach. It was a terrible feeling to hear the end of a song you really liked. "I don't like endings, happy or not."

Suzaku Picks up the beat one last time

"A song never truly ends unless it is forgotten, and a song made by travelling the world can never end my friend. For Im just a messenger to share the tune but the words are engraved forever within the heart"

He closes of the song with a final few strums before stopping

Red smiles as he finishes it off. He was right, she supposed. You never really forget a song so it may not really end. She clapped excitedly for him. "Whatever you say it rarely ever feels the same hearing inside as opposed to hearing it out loud." She leaned back against the building. "So you really just travel and play music everywhere you go?"

Suzaku sits back down and checks the top of his lute adjusting the strings most likely the reason he stopped

"I do but not just songs and music, Im a story teller, and the best way for me to get those tales is to travel, just me and my instrument, and living on a whim really"

The neko boy would of been sitting in an alleyway listening to the music as he ate on his yummy fish, his face covered in a bit of blood but that was no issue for him. He whipped his face and walked out from the alley way his taill swaying his ears perked up. His black hoodie and black camo pants swaying a bit as he turned to look at the man who was just playing, As he turned to face him he dropped to the floor sitting cross legged putting his hands onto his knees and looking at him smiling. he was more of a listener that a talker...which would also cause problems for him, He completely forgot his manners and was simple listening to there conversation.

"That's cool," Red said with genuine astonishment. She took off her bells and placed them on her bag in case he would play another song. "How long are you going to be in town?" she sat down again, her tail curling over her legs. She glanced at the boy randomly sitting there. She raised an eyebrow but focused back on Suzaku.

"Ah how long to stay, questions without a true answer, Ill stay in town until I gather new tales for my songs and until I have outstayed my welcome as a performer"
Suzaku Finishes retuning his Lute and looks towards the boy

"Hello there my feline friend would you care to join us, ill be ready to play again soon "
Suzaku opens his bag and takes out a bottle of water and takes a drink before putting it back away
"Just re setting up this instrument is old so it loses its tune after each song"

Status
Not open for further replies.