Life in a Pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[You can join! No need to ask~]

Andrew beamed at the Omega, who he still didn't know the name of. "I know that all you had was some grapes and juice, so I made you a plate!" He explained, holding it out slightly for her to take it. "You don't have to eat it all if you don't want to," he told her. There were more than enough willing people to eat the rest, himself included. "I'm Andrew, by the way. Alpha of the rowdy bunch downstairs," the brunet gestured down the stairs with his free hand. "What's your name? I never got to ask you earlier."

[There is an OOC if you have any questions or just want to talk! ^^]​

"Good morning to you too, Karl." Aly said. "There's plenty of food." She said and sat on the counter again and shoved food in her mouth. The whole Pack seemed to have an almost bottomless appetite, and Aly was no exception. The Delta could really eat. She looked small, but she ate more than what seemed possible for her size.

Kaylie looked at him and then the plate that was thrusted in front of her vision. She wanted to turn down the plate but she learned the hard way to never say no, or disrespect the Alpha. Chewing her lower lip she looked down at the plate and then back up at him sighing softly. "Sure I'll take it...thank you for thinking about my eating habits.." She took the plate from his hands and placed it in her dressed before she walked back over to the door smiling. "Oh yeah I guess you didn't get to ask my name while you were prancing naked.." Kaylie teased and chuckled softly pushing some hair behind her ear. "Kaylie...my name is Kaylie and it's nice to meet you Andrew...easier and nicer than calling you...The Nudist" she said as if trying make it seem like it was a superhero name.

» Andrew «

Andrew smiled sheepishly as his earlier nakedness was mentioned once more. He rubbed the nape of his neck - a nervous gesture. He couldn't help but laugh softly as well. Laughter was one of the most contagious emotions to the Alpha and he never understood why. As he learned the girl's name, he made sure to remember it and store it into his memory. Kaylie, Kaylie, Kaylie, he repeated inside of his mind. At her "superhero" name for him, the brunet couldn't hold back the laughter that spilled from his lips, loud and bouncing off the walls. He covered his mouth, trying to muffle his manic laughter. He didn't want to wake up anyone else from their sleep. At the sound of a door slamming, he realized that it was too late.

» Aiden «

Aiden had been having a peaceful sleep. One that he rarely got for he always got up early. Unfortunately, he should have known that it was too good to be true. Bouts of muffled laughter infiltrated into the Beta's walls, immediately disturbing his tranquil sleep. Why do I have to be such a light sleeper?, he thought as his eyes fluttered open, frown marring his face. Without a second thought, he was up and out of bed, swinging his door open because of his crankiness. Even with blurry vision, he was able to make out the culprit of his rude awakening. "I should have known that it was your fault for me waking up," he practically growled, rolling his eyes. Before his twin could say anything, he was already on his way down the stairs to eat. He was able to catch "Don't mind him. He's always grumpy" before he reached the kitchen.​

(Thanks!!)

Aria sank deeper into the couch rolling her shoulders as the noise of the pack woke her. Her limbs spilled off of the couch one arm partially touching the floor as a small yawn escaped her. She groaned noisily before curling her limbs closer to her body and rolling over so her back faced the commotion of the morning in this house. She had tried not to make a habit of sleeping on the couch when she had a perfectly good room but some nights she just ended up crashing here instead. She threw one arm over her eyes to shield them from the sunlight, the smell of breakfeast hitting her nose. With a playful pout on her face she remained lying down but spoke aloud. "You guys are so noisy, how's anyone supposed to get any sleep around here?"

She felt someone walk past the couch and into the kitchen figuring it to be Aiden. He was always sullen in the morning like a brooding cat, it was actually quite funny. Aria snickered to herself at her own joke and rolled over to face the kitchen so she could see what was happening without actually getting up yet. She wanted to be comfortable for just a little bit longer. She pulled the blanket up to her neck burrowing into the warmth.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh it's no worries my feelings aren't hurt, not like I was doing a good job on making friends anyways..." She shrugged her shoulders then looked over at the plate of food biting her lower lip hard enough just to make a little blood. It was a bad habit and she had mever really noticed that her lip was bleeding, plus she was always in thought so it never hurt. "Thanks for the food though, I'm not really the type to eat as much as I should...guess I was just cursed with a small stomach..." Turning her attention back to the Aloja she was curious as to why he had cared so much since most Alphas didn't care about the Omegas of the pack but decided to keep her question to herself. "Well I don't want to keep you from your rowdy bunch..I'm pretty sure you'lol have way more sun down there then just talking to boring ol' me"

» Aiden «

"I ask myself the same question every morning," Aiden responded as he began to pick at random foods, stuffing them inside of his mouth. He ate bacon and sausage as he grabbed himself a plate so he could actually eat. With his enhanced hearing, he was able to catch Aria snickering to himself, causing him to raise an eyebrow in question. Directing his gaze from the pancakes to the bundle on the couch, he asked, "What's so funny, Ari?" He was curious about what had the girl laughing as he began to fill up his plate.

» Andrew «

Andrew frowned slightly at her statement. "I'd have to disagree with that. I mean, I'm pretty much already your friend," he stated with a small grin, trying to lift up the Omega's spirits. He hated to see people down, especially someone apart of his pack. Seeing her bite her lip to the point of it bleeding also made him a bit sad, but he said nothing since it seemed like a habit of hers. That's not a really good habit, he thought. "Eh, it's alright. I'm sure someone will finish it if you don't," he said in reassurance, waving said statement off. The brunet couldn't help but shake his head and laugh softly at her comment about his rowdy bunch. "I don't think that there's much sun down there now that my twin's up and moving. Besides, I don't find you boring at all. You're...different and I could use a little different," he reasoned with a smile. "Unless you really want me to go, I'd rather talk with you." He wasn't sure what it was about Kaylie, but he intrigued her. He wanted to know as much as he could about her and it seemed that his curiosity wasn't going to be sated anytime soon.​

Katie was surprised to see that he actually wanted to stay and speak with her. She even let a genuine smile pass her lips as she shook her head. "I don't mind at all...if you were to stay and talk but I have practice soon...not that I wouldn't want you to stay as I get ready...but in not forcing you either you can leave whenever you want" then it started, a reason why people never liked her and why they never spoke to her. Kaylie tended to nervously ramble or speak on about things even when they had clarification on what was going on and understood the point that she was trying to make. Sighing she looked up at him and opened her door further, "If you want you can come in do we aren't standing out here...you can even make sure I eat something I'd that makes you feel better"

Still snickering, a grin made its way to Aria's face at Aiden's question. Her pack members only ever called her by her full name when it was time for official serious business, she'd long since gotten used to Ari, it was comfortable. Still grinning she looked up at Aiden the blankets pulled up to her neck trying to hold in her laughter. He was loading his plate up with food from the table and Aria imagined him as a cat, , it was quite funny.

"Oh nothing, nothing, just wondering if your feline okay? It would be a CATastrophe if you weren't." Aria sat up on the couch. She was 100% sure that Aiden had no idea what she was talking about. And she couldn't contain the laughter anymore at his confused expression. Of course her teasing was all in good fun and sometimes she couldn't help herself. "I know you kitten get much sleep because of the noise but-". She had delivered another successful cat pun and was about to deliver the last one when her eyes connected from the kitchen table to Aidens plate. "Did you just take all of the bacon...Aiden?" Aria slowly raised an eyebrow in questioningly. She knew she should have gotten up earlier, the pack was famous for their ravenous appetites, something she should not have forgotten.

Aly cleaned her plate and set it in the sink as Aiden walked in. "Aiden." She said, nodding her head to him. Be was always grumpy, and even she thought it was best to keep out of his way.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: CrimsonFang
Levi stumbled down the stairs, his hair a mess, his shirt inside out, and his shoes on the wrong feet. "Damn," he says. "I missed breakfast again?"

~Braden~

The boy entered the kitchen, as always his brown hair a ruffled mess and his blue eyes gleaming with mischief. He stood at 6'2 with a good build for a pack tracker and fighter. His hair stopped just above his brow. He lacked a shirt, the usual, and his jeans hung low on his waist, the V line, indicating he had nothing on underneath. He stretched before grabbing an apple and biting into it. "Morning everyone," he spoke in his thick British accent. He went to grab a plate and offered his twin one.

^Beverly^
The small femmy took the plate softly having sensed him move it to her. The brunette was small compared to her twin brother. She had the same eyes as Braden yet, blind since birth. Freckles dotted her slin nose and her hair curved in curls down her shoulders until reaching her back. She stood at a few over 5' and wore a dress normal for a 19 year old gurl. Years of abuse from her mother had made her mute.

Status
Not open for further replies.