Life in a Pack.

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Kitsune, Jun 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

• » p l o t «

The title basically states it all. A pack of werewolves are all living together under one roof. This roleplay is about their everyday life as they face human and werewolf related problems. Humor, romance, drama and other things ensue.

| p a c k / c h a r a c t e r s |
      • Alpha •
      Andrew Cole Bryant | 18 | Male | Kitsune
      • Alpha's Mate (female or male) •
      • Betas •
      - Aiden Rose Bryant | 18 | Male | Kitsune
      • Deltas •
      - Aly Lockwood | 19 | Female | CynderTheDragoness
      • Omegas •
      - Kaylie "Kay" Mundov | 17 | Female | XWhySoSeriousX
      - Emma ??? | ??? | Female | BookDragon143

| n o t e s |
      ~ This like a mixture of Teen Wolf and Twilight, kind of.
      ~ Our characters are able to transform into actual wolves, but they're normal-sized wolves (maybe a bit bigger)
      ~ Everyone's eyes can flash to a certain eye color when channeling their wolf. (Red - Alpha, Yellow - Beta, Blue - Delta, Green - Omega)
      ~ They are able to extend their claws and fangs without transforming fully
      ~ In wolf form, they can speak telepathically and read each other's thoughts
      ~ They are able to sense people's emotions/pick up on chemo signals
      ~ A werewolf can be made one of two ways: bitten or born
      ~ Alphas are the only ones who can bite and change a human into a werewolf. That human is now apart of the pack, but can refuse to be, if they so choose

#1 Kitsune, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2016
  1. I'm totally in I love the idea!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I'm surprized that someone discovered this. Well, I guess that I've got more of a reason to write up an IC now~
  3. Yay! I'm totally interested but if I were to play the Alpha's mate would they already know that they were mates if would we let them lead up to that point.
  4. Hmm...I'm fine with either one. I guess it would give us something to roleplay if we led them up to the point of being mates....and it would be quite interesting.
  5. Okay! I'll get my character up in a sec
    • Like Like x 1
  6. image.jpg
    Kaylie "Kay" Mundov

Pansexual Demi-romantic

Alpha's Mate
    Kaylie's Wolf Form (open)

•Reads A lot (owns over 200 books)
    •Tends to dye her hair a lot (mostly pastel colors)
    •Dances Ballet, Hip-pop, and Contemporary

{Hope that's okay!}
    • Love Love x 1
  7. She's wonderful! So, should I put her under Omega for now or....?
  8. I think we should just put her under Omega for now but its up to you, I'll make my first post now~
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I could try and drag some people over here so it isn't just us two if you're okay with that
  10. I'm totally okay with that! Maybe I can do some recruiting/promoting myself...
  11. I might join.
    Is there any major differences between beta, delta, and omegas?
    (I don't really watch much about werewolves)
  12. Well, from my understanding, Beta happens to be the Alpha's right hand people, so they'd have more authority/say and would be in charge when the Alpha isn't. Deltas are in-training Betas and Omegas are the bottom of the ranking, so they usually don't get treated nicely (but Andrew is a nice Alpha).
  13. [​IMG]
    Aly Lockwood
    • Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]

| name |
    Aiden Rose Bryant
    (Rosie by his annoying twin brother)

| age |

| gender |

| sexuality |
    Demiromantic Pansexual

| role |

| other |
    • Not as friendly as Andrew (unless with friends/family)
    • Not a nudist
    • Labelled as the "Evil" or "Bad" twin​
  15. If this is still an active RP I would like to join as an Omega.
  16. I'm tempted to join in this ... though I have a few questions that I hope you don't mind me asking. What are the posting expectations for this RP? And, uhm, is there currently some sort of plot line to follow, or is this like a day-to-day showing of the pack?
  17. It's daily life. If I can find the IC link, I'll repost it for you . My character is a Delta.
  18. Name: Soile “Sol” Rayne Cuan
    Sexuality: Straight
    Role: Omega
    Personality: Kind, Shy, Submissive, Non-aggressive, Honest, Accepts anything you ask of her, Intelligent, Compatible personality, Self-respectable, Good communication, Wide imagination, and Patience
    Human Form:
    Girl with Silver Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.jpg
    Wolf Form:
    Silver Wolf.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.