Life as an Anime Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tamagi

Original poster
This will be a 1x1 rp

Ok lets have a seat and I'll explain everything that I want in a rp partner for this rp and what the rp will be about.

For starters, I'd like my partner to at least be 18 and above. I'd like my partner to have some form of time to do the rp. I can understand if you are busy, but I shouldn't have to wait over a week for you to post. If you're unsure if you have any time for this rp please don't message me. I'd like my partner to at least be able to write in detail and at least 2 paragraphs per post. The main think is for my partner to be able to be creative, and not just post for the sake of posting. I would like my partner to have the ability to create and control more than 1 character. It doesn't matter how good you are at rping, but if you aren't creative enough to control more than one character, this won't be any fun.

I'm sure I've miss something, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Let get to the plot shall we? Now then, the story revolves around three or four main characters (I'm making 2 main characters and the other or others will be yours). One character each will be the real you and me, and the others will be created characters. We will be living out our lives, when all of a sudden we each get a message in some form (text, messenger on a computer, etc). The messages will all be the same. The message is "Please help me". You will misunderstand the message and in someway accept. You will then get another message saying "thank you".

Throughout that day you start feeling weak, and you don't understand why. That same night, when you go to bed, you'll have a strange dream. You don't have to do this part if you don't want to, but it will be important later in the story, so make it an event that took place, not involving the real you. You can follow my lead if you get confused on what you can do for this part.

When you wake up from your dream, you will notice that, what you wake up to is not your room and everything is colored and appears to be something out of an anime. You will also find out that you will be in a different body and that body will be that of a teenager. You will later find out, from a folder in your room, is that you will be attending school in this anime world until you are retrieved.

This anime rp will have drama, romance, and powers. Be prepared for a deep story, in a deep world.

Status
Not open for further replies.