Life as A Teenage Witch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miley looked around, "Shit..." she said and looked at her sister, "Come on lets go back inside real quick. We have to find out a way for people not to remember what happed, "She took her sisters hand and ran back inside.

The two raced up the stairs hand in hand and found the book. They saw it already had been opened to the "Forget Me Not" spell.

Miley read it, "Ok it says we need some bay leaves, rose mary and..." she squinted her eyes to make sure she was reading it right , "Salt? Also we need piece of paper, the metal bowl over there," she pointed to the ancient bowl she saw earier, "and finally some matches."

Jane snapped her fingers and the bowl shot across the room to her hands. She stared at Miley and smiled. Out loud she said, "Rosemary...Bay leaves....Paper....Salt..." she snapped her fingers and downstairs they heard cabinets opening and closing. Jane smiled even wider as all the things she called for shot through the door of the attic and straight into the bowl now in her hands.
"Wicked!"

She smiled and simply shook her head at her sister. She took the paper, herbs... she rolled the herbs up in the paper and made one of her fingers catch on fire by summoning the fire element. Miley smiled, put her finger next to the paper, catching it on fire. The flame on her finger disappeared, then the two began to read from the book:
" Forget me not,
Forgive me,
Let me be."
Then Miley dropped the piece of paper in the bowl and as soon as it fell in it blew up a little bit. Smoke rose up from the bowl and Miley tried waving it away. She looked at her sister.
"Do you think it worked?"

Jane looked out the window to see all the people who had only seconds before been screaming about the explosion, now walking calmly from the scene with smiles on their faces.
"Ya, I think so..."

Miley looked out the window and had a big grin on her face, "It worked!" she looked at her watch. "Crap! We are going to be late!" She grabbed her sisters hand and darted to her blue truck.

Jane was in sort of a daze as her sister dragged her to the truck and started it up.

Miley started up the truck and drove off to school. As she drove she started setting some ground rule, "Ok Jane listen to me. It is VERY important nobody finds out about this alright? That means we need to learn to control our powers and keep it on the down low. No it seems that our powers our controlled by our emotions. We have to make sure we control our emotions alright?"

Jane smirked.
"Yeah alright..... but what if I get angry today? What then?" She suddenly got very upset and felt the seat beneath her getting hot.

"Well we both need to learn to control our anger. And dont you even think about burning up my seat!'

Jane exhaled and ice flew from her mouth, she let the anger seep away from her and she smiled easily. This was going to be interesting.

Miley parked her car and grumbled under her breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.