Life as a Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shade grinned. "Serious? Shit I wanna check all this out! I am coming to you next time I break a knife!"she laughed as she picked up and arrow and looked at how straight it was.

The bow itself was a tad bit rough but could still get the job done, as for the arrows. They looked like they were made to snare into someone's flesh so it did more damage when they try to pull it out.

"Little work. Dude these are amazing. You did this by yourself? Wow."

He nodded, he was all he could do to keep himself occupied in the middle of nowhere. Before he looked at Raven, to see if he had anything he'd like to take a look at.

Jill lazy wandered back into the mansion as she stretched and yawned. Destroying the party had been a blast, but she had little to show for it. So now she was left bored out of mind as she walked in on Shade, Comedy, Raven, and any others that happened to be in the living room. All the while she had forgotten about her broken cone nose.

Comedy continued to wait for everyone to take a look through his makeshift armory and picked what they liked.

Shade looked back at Jill when she came in. "Oh my Gawd. Jill you okay? Come on let's take you to the infirmary,"she said as she put the arrow down and went over to her as she walked her to the infirmary. "Hey did one of those assholes do that? Do I need to grave rob soon?"

Jill blinked in confusion a few times while she pondered over what Shade was prattling on about, and then she remembered about her poor nose. She gave a sheepish smile and decidedly looked away in a bit of embarrassment.

"Oh~ no no no . . . it's fine I kinda slipped and face planted the piano hehe~"

"Still. I mean look at it. It looks bad. Come on let's go to the infirmary."

Shade nodded and lead her down to the infirmary. "You okay, or does a really hurt?"she asked.

Kit sat on the roof practicing her magic with Slender, using an apple as her victim. Her eyes went black, almost hollow in appearance, and she telekinetically lifted the fruit, slowly crushing it till it implodes, spattering us with Apple chunks and juice.
Slender silently approved by patting her head gently before dissappearing to get another apple. Meanwhile kit gazed across the gardens of the manor

While extremely obseving the weapons Raven chose the beartraps"Thier badass"was the reason he chose them."Comedy sometimes ima have to hang out with you now"he said admiring the beartraps.

(You thought i died)

Comedy shrugged, he didn't mind really. Though, he did hand a bottle of oil to Raven. Seeing as the bear-traps were somewhat rusty.

"Thank you"Raven said oiling up the beartraps then running like sonic to his room.Entering inside he placed the beartraps in a line and started playing handstand hopscotch"What are you doing"a voice in his head said disappointingly"What does it look like"Raven responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.