Life as a Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jill grinned wickedly as she appeared in the middle of it all and just marveled at the sheer carnage that the two were making. Like hell if they were going to leave her out though, so in a puff of black smoke her chainsaw appeared in hand. She yanked the cord once before it revved to life in her hands, and then started hacking away at any of the stragglers as she let out pearls of maniacal laughter.

She ran at them and sliced them at the stomachs. She grinned as she watched them fall to the ground. "There,"she said and looked at Raven, laughing before running off the find more. She helped Jill with any stragglers.

Seeing Shade run off he knew she lost it and sighed"Well only for a little while"he said to himself.Making sure Shade doesnt go overboard he followed her only to see her chasing more people and also left goody bags at houses.After a while he ran out of his goody bags and decide to leave so he picked up Shade and started walking towards his bike"Time to go"he said picking her up.
@Jeff_the_Killer

She gasped as she was picked up. "No! No! I wanna kill more! No! I wanna kill! Raven put me down!"she yelled, squirming in his grip. "Let go of me!"

Comedy was surprised when Jill vanished, but then came the realization he was dripping blood onto the carpet and no doubt whoever liked the music room was going to be angry. He quickly made way into the corridor, using his jacket as a makeshift "Blood drip catcher" so he didn't leave any more blood stains on the carpet. Now he had to do one thing. Find the bathroom....And patch himself up and clean the inside of his mask.

Last edited:
"Hey dont get knife happy now cops are coming and I left special goodys for them"while getting his keys out.While walking he felt Shade trying to wiggle out and held out tighter then arriving at the bike he placed Shade on the bike and then started it up and backed out of the driveway driving not to far and stopping.Looking at the cops arrive and enter houses he said to himself"Pop goes the weasel"and 3 houses exploded with the cops inside.

Like before, only this time actually appearing before Comedy. The entity made a "Follow me" gesture, before walking down the hall. Comedy having no choice aside from wander around, followed the being. It led him to a door with no label on it and pointed to it. "In there." It said with a raspy voice before vanishing into red mist. Comedy walked into the bathroom without another thought, picking up a washcloth and taking off his mask to assess the damage. As he thought his nose was broken. Although it was healing very slightly. Deciding to speed up the process, he gripped the side of the sink as his healing factor sped up. With a few crunches and snaps with a fleshy sound, his nose was healed. But due to the pain, he had gripped the sink so hard that he left a imprint......And a few cracks in the sink. Sighing, he set about to clean the blood off of his face and the inside of his mask. The process would take quite a while though.

Shade pouted as he put her on the bike. "Why'd we stop?"she asked until she saw the houses explode. She laughed and grinned. "Is this why we left early?"she asked.

"Your smart and crazy I like it"he said while roaring his motorcycle off in the distance."That was fun we should do it again"he said driving through the forest passing through the wall to the other universe at the mansion.Parking and getting off"Tonight was a good night Shade and it seemed like you liked it did ya"he said looking at Shade with a raised eyebrow but she probably knew what he was doing the way his eye was.

She grinned and nodded as they got back to the mansion. "Yes! Loved it!"she laughed. She got off and jumped up and down a bit. She was so happy.

"I am glad that you loved it cause that means my mission is over"he said hearing Shades response.Walking up to the mansion he opened the door and waited for Shade"Ladys first"he said while having a british ascent.

After awhile, Comedy finally finished cleaning his mask. And after drying it and giving a small inspection, he placed it back on his face. After that, he left the bathroom with a note on the sink "Sorry. :(" written on it. He entered the living room, and taking a look around...Found nothing to do aside from reading or watching TV. And seeing as some of the books were either catered to someone else's taste or he disliked some of them. So, with only one option left. He sat down in a chair, staring at the TV. Even if it was turned off...

Last edited:
She chuckled and rolled her eyes as she went in. "Yeah. That was fun. We should do it again some time!"she said. She went into the living room and turned off the boy's game before turning it back to regular TV and turning it to the news. "Do you think coos or neighbors saw us? That would be funny."

Sitting down next to her he said"Probably but hey they probably got caught in the explosion so it doesnt matter now"he said looking at the tv seeing that the news was about there murders and that most of the neighbours house is burnt down."Well its a successful kill cause he hid the evidence"he said holding his hand up in a high five position.

She laughed and nodded as she high-fived him back. "Hell yeah! Maybe the others across the street saw us. I like to be shown in TV. I mean a face as beautiful as mine must be shown!"she laughed.

Comedy looked at the TV/News and what had happened. It made him realize it had been awhile since he went on a spree. "2 years, 9 months and 13 days, 23 minutes and 12 seconds......Incase you were curious." A voice in his mind had said, and with this knowledge now made him want to head out and have 'fun'. He stood up and went up the stairs, continued down the hall to his room. Picking up the duffle bag and retracing his small journey back to the living room. And to his chair, before he began to inspect his "tools".

Seeing that Comedy wss bout to go somewhere and saw his duffle bag"Go see whats inside"a voice in his head.Coming over to the giant he leaned over to see whats inside"Thats a nice set of toys there my friend"he said whistling in approval while stretching his arm all the way up to lean on him.

Comedy merely tilted his head, before going back to selecting what he was going to use. Setting aside makeshift bear traps, arrows and a crude metal bow. He picked up a large machete with a hook attached to the handle, a weird contraption that looked like two blades on a single hilt yet said hilt looked like it was meant to "spin" so to speak. And finally, a garrote wire looking thing, but instead of the wire. It was barbed wire wrapped around two small handles. Putting them in their respective place in his jacket save for the machete, which he put into a rough sheathe. Which was put onto his back.

Shade noticed Raven and Comedy talking. "Toys? As in killing or something else?"she asked as she went over to him. "Those are awesome!"

Comedy casted a glance at the set aside weaponry he had made when he was in Alaska, he stepped aside making a "Pick what you like." gesture to the bow and arrows, the beartraps, and what seemed to be a axe/pickaxe hybrid in his duffle bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.